Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Brandon
Burn It
Capri
Skye
Faith Wynters
9 posters

They come from all over. [Working Title]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 6 Empty They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Travis**

Setting: We are thousands of years into the future. Like its year 5019, and a war breaks out upon each of our galaxies. We start out on our separate ships some might go into battle some my stand watch for spies a board the ship. We must fight the other people even if it means death. Some of you may get captured and dragged back...to the other person’s ship while fighting but it’s worth it. Which Galaxy will rise above them all? Who will die? Who will get captured? Well, who knows what will happen but make it exciting and fun.
    OK NOW TO INTRODUCE THE GALAXIES. WHOO

The Mechina: Living machines or better yet living robots. They are the smartest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brains to get them out of all
    situations. They can hack anything they need to and they can fix any problem. They are very good with mechanics and machinery.

The Crystalinze: These are humanoid crystals. They are the strongest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brute strength than anything else. They can shoot crystal shards from their body. Also they can create blades and shield from their crystals.

The Nexeru: They are a hybrid of animals and humanoids. They are the swiftest of all of the species. They rely mostly on their animal instincts for them to survive. They have all the characteristics and powers of their animal. Also they have all the strengths and weaknesses of that animal. There body looks like a human but with animal like features.

The Whisperei: They are living elements. They are the sliest of all the species. They are good at misleading you into a trap. They rely mostly on their surroundings to help them out. Each one of the Whisperei is only one element. They can control/manipulate, and summon/ create the element. They look like there element and yet slightly look like a person

The Humans: Now here you might think humans are the weakest of the many groups, wrong! They are strategically wisest of all the species. They make plans and stick to it. Humans have been in several thousand wars learning new machinery and weaponry. From being in so many wars it gives them the upper hand on how to fight these creatures. They have highly advanced weaponry and they have armor also

Rules:
    You know them

Roles:
    There is one captain to each ship
    The Mechina ship Capitan:
    Crew:
    The Crystalinze ship Captain: crew: Danny (Special Forces)
    The Nexeru ship Captain:
    crew: Capri (Second in Command/Park Eagle)
    The Whisperei ship Captain:
    crew: Skye(Fire) Kristie (Shadows/Second in Command)
    The Humans ship Captain:
    Crew: Faith (Second in command/Medic)
    Lupus (Military Personel)

I also wanted to try classing the ships so Captains just put down what class your ships are here’s a few to get people started:

Privateer: [Human(transports important human relics)]
    Mercenary:

Transport:

Federation (these carry vips like senators and stuff like that):

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 6 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 am

"Indeed we are soldier, the imediate threat has passed, but we are going to send out scout fighters to scan the area"
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 6 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Brandon Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:02 pm

I saluted my captain, then nodded and made my way back to the port hatch to stand guard.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:38 am

I was silent as he spoke with the guard. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I looked to the capitan after he turned.
    "You needed me, Sir?"
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 am

OOC- Ahhh, guys! I'm so sorry for my absence. >_< Some stuff came up. But I'm back. Very Happy

BIC-

A stream of curse words came from Capri's mouth as she and Yamon rocketed past the rival. The bird woman twisted in her seat, turning on the rear-view cameras. He was behind them now. And was firing.
    "Yamon!" she screamed a warning into the transmitter.

Her ship swerved through the asteroids, large eyes locked on the radar. Yamon broke hard to the left, the orbs of energy barely missing him.

Then, the orbs came flying past her, and she swerved to avoid them. The orbs slammed into a large asteroid to her right, the light from the explosion shining brightly on the side of her face. With a frustrated noise, she rammed her boosters on once more, and soared forward, trying to get a space between them. Yamon followed suit, also switching his boosters on and staying on Capri's far right side.

Again looking at her radar, she studied the rival's position as he too moved through the asteroids. Her eyes narrowed as she took a deep breath, hand moving towards a button. Her plasma grenade launchers. When released, the grenades would fly through space, using their sensors to lock onto anything that was transmitting energy. Engines tend to have the most energy emitting from them. If they sensed nothing within around five seconds, they would go off, making an explosion wherever they happened to be drifting.

Capri's taloned finger pressed the button. Three times. She watched as the grenades rocketed out of the end of her ship, straight towards the chaser. Still moving through the asteroid belt, she kept her eyes glued to the radar, vision still in infa-red.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 pm

"I have a feeling about this scout mission, I will be going with them. You will be in charge of the ship while I am away"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:02 pm

This was a first. I couldn't remember one time when I was actually put in charge. I gave a light smile, and I salute.
    "Yes sir" I spoke simply, a small pip in my voice as I looked to him.
    "And Sir...Please be safe"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Titus looked back at Faith.
    "Dont worry about me, I know my way around a Fighter" Titus said bluntly.
    Titus made his way over to the hanger bay, where ten more soldiers greeted him.

"Ready when you are sir!" The first soldier said.

Titus got into his personal fighter, It was slightly more advanced than the standard fighters, it had a faster perpulsion system, stronger shields and twin linked plasma cannons instead of just one on the standard fighter. The fighters jolted out into space, following Titus in a loose formation.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Ooc: sorry to nitpick, Eljordo, but as the captain of the ship, you wouldn't be allowed to go on scouting or fighter missions; you're way too important to risk being lost. Also, generally fighters are way too small to have shield generators; if they do, it's more to protect them from glancing hits, not direct ones XD
    Sad Besides, you waited way too long. It's pretty much a given now that it will be Capri that captures Arkhan.

Ic:

Arkhan growls again as his shots miss both targets; so, they do have some skill. He'll have to finish them off quickly so he can get away; he can't afford a drawn-out fight, not with more scouts being issued probably even as he thinks this thought.
    He pushes his ship forwards, slowly gaining more speed and gradually catching up with the slower Nexeru scouts. If he can just get back in range...

His eyes widen slightly as he sees several energy signatures issuing from the main ship; are they mines of some sort? Damn! The HUD's readings say that they're seeker mines...he has to get away from them quickly!
    Forcing his ships nose upwards, he uses his already built up speed to make some distance between the mines and himself. One of them- the furthest one- detonates harmlessly enough a way away from him, but the other two have already picked up his engines signature; although little energy comes from the ship- little enough to be undetectable by radar- it still gives off enough energy to be tracked by a sensitive device like the mine.

He levels off slowly, making sure to make the mines follow him instead of cutting the corner, pushing his ship to go as fast as it possibly can, in order to get in front of those ships. His ship being faster, he manages it quickly enough, streaking even further past them as the mines follow. Pitching into a tight right-side dive, he loops around and infront of the scouts, and heads straight for them, mines trailing behind him. He gets closer and closer to the ships, the mines bouncing along behind him, and he watches them closely. The mines should have a device that allows for remote detonation, but if they don't, he'll just have to make them go off at a different target...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:37 pm

OOC: Murdoch, Titus' frigate is the only human ship in the area atm. So yeah, its discouraged for him to go on a scout mission, but its not like anybody around has the authority to stop him. As for us not making it in time to intervine, im kind of counting on it Razz and as for the shields on the fighter, Titus' fighter is not the norm. It is a prototype, very advanced for human. It cant repel direct hits, but it will prevent him from being 'Clipped'
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

One of the grenades explodes, the other two lock on to his engines. he was going to fast for them to detonate. Another frustrated noise came from Capri as she watched, her hand hovering over the detonator button. Damn, he was slick.

Suddenly, he rocketed past them, only to turn around and come zipping towards them once more. With the grenades following suit. Capri didn't even have time to react, he was coming at them too fast.

She slammed her controls the the left, corkscrewing as he came closer. Yamon did the same to the right, barely missing the enemy's ship.

One of the two grenades stop chasing the enemy and floated in space, becoming confused because of Yamon's engine energy. Behind them, the grenade exploded, shattering the asteroids around them. Pieces of rubble bounced off of Yamon's ship as they continued to bolt forward.

The other grenade follows behind the rival. Capri takes her chances. With a fierce growl, she hits the detonator button, watching the radar closely.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Arkhans entire ship bucks forwards suddenly, caught by the edge of the shockwave of the grenades detonation. Any closer and it would have damaged something, but he's far enough away for it only to push his ship off balance. Anywhere else, it wouldn't have been a problem, but here...it's dangerous. If he glances against an asteroid whilst he's spinning...

And he is spinning; the blast lifted up the back of the ship, sending it spinning like a shuriken through the belt, and the HUD is getting confused as to the relative position of things. He sees an approaching asteroid just in time, slamming the ship to the right, then the left, then the right again. Unfortunately, the side of the ship clips an asteroid, sending it spinning to the right. Blasting his stabilizing side-engines, he forces the ship out of the spin, and quickly assesses the damage. It looks like one of the Hyperspace engines is out- that will make the hyperspace jump harder; it won't be able to go as far- and one of the main engines is damaged; the ship won't be as far. Growling, he accelerates the ship away from the two dots that are the Nexeru ships.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Capri watches his ship leap forward, spin and buckle. Then he begins to dart away. Did she finally get him? Was he damaged? She glanced at her plasma gun's ammo. It was getting low. She had to save it.

"Yamon, after him." she commanded. Yamon soared upwards and back, then spun his ship to face right-side-up. Capri did the same, then followed nearby him, heading straight towards the rival.

"At his engines." she said, and Yamon obeyed, firing at the unknown ship. Capri had her finger on the trigger, redying herself.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm

The ship rocks savagely as shots streak around him. He corkscrews upwards, trying to avoid the ships, entering a tight left-turn that takes him upwards. As soon as he's a large distance away from them, above them, he growls. He has to take a gamble; He can't lose them, and if he continues like this, the two ships will get him. He has to get out of here.
    Entering some commands in his control panel, he charges up the hyperspace engines. The ship turns on the spot, and his engines slowly gain power. Come on, come on...
    70%...80%....90%....
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Capri's eyes narrowed, "You're not getting away this time." she growled.

Aiming at his damaged engine, she fired her plasma guns.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:34 pm

His ship shakes as the energy weapons shred into the back of the ship; only glancing blows, but enough to spin him around and disrupt the charging process. He snarls as he reads the HUD: it looks like the hyperspace engines are down...crap.
    The cockpit turns from its normal sickly green to a deep red, and he reads the streaming information quickly. Let's see...life support damaged, so he'll run out of air in about half an hour. Hyperspace engines totalled, sublight engines critically damaged. Weapons systems running at 40% maximum efficiency, and sensors are only just working. Fantastic; the Dart was not meant to handle that much weapons fire in such a prone position; the energy build up had to go somewhere, and without the engines, it fed back into the main power loop, overloading a lot of the core systems and some of the secondary's.

Most of the damage will be automatically regenerated by the partially-biological Dart in about a day, but the hyperspace engines should take longer; anything up to a week, depending on how badly they've been damaged. He can't fight his way out, and if he sits here any longer, he'll be destroyed. Nothing for it but to surrender and hope for the best.

He activates his communications, and sets it onto the frequency used by the Nexeru.
    He speaks a very simple message, which is transmitted to all ships in the sector that are using this bandwidth. It should be recorded on a ships comms until the hail is answered.
    "I surrender." He shuts off the comms. His voice, clear through the comms, is a strange sound. It's a kind of deep voice, mixed with an almost breathless, kind of wheezy sound as if he's recovered from a lung disease recently. Add onto that that his voice has an echoey quality to it, almost as if he's said his words twice almost on top of each other, gives it a very ethereal quality. Now just to wait for their answer.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Sound. What was that? A voice? She pulled the controls back towards her, slowing the ship down to a stop. Yamon did the same.

Her taloned finger clicked a button on her visor, and her vision went back to normal.
    "System," she commanded, and the screens around her blinked, "Repeat transmission."

"I surrender"

Her eyes widened. It was unlike any voice she'd ever heard. Reapeated, whisper-like. Who are you?

This was her chance. She closed her eyes for a brief moment. Then her expression turned hard as she sent out a transmission.

"This is the Second in Command of Nexeru ship 741. Because of your hostile actions and attack on my people, I have no other option but to contain you and your ship. You will be taken prisoner upon my ship under my Captain's regulations. If you confuse to cooperate, I will have no choice but to kill you." her voice was sharp. Feminine, but icy. Her sharp teeth protruded over her crimson lips as she waited for him to reply.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm

There was silence on the bridge as he walked away. I nodded quietly. I should have givvn my opinion once more, but he already thought of me as a near-sighted little earth girl. I gave a quiet sigh as I turned to the comminucations unit. I gave it a flick with my finger, and ll became normal.

Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Skye and scout six had taken cover, watching the battle from a distance. One had been lost earlier, as it seemed. The fighter had surrendered to the Nexeru. With a flip of a switch, Skye ordered scout six to return to the ship and report the news to the captain. She watched as he left. She turned her ship and returned to the main ship, arriving in anger. They had lost two soldiers, along with the capture of a threat. As the girl arrived into the communications room, the Captain was waiting in her chair, watching the radar. "Schuyler Mullin." His voice was ruff, ready to strike.
    "Captain." She said, raising her chin as he turned to face her.
    "You...You made a terrible mistake. You lost two soldiers, along with letting the tormentor go to the Nexeru."
    "Sir, we did all we could." Skye said, lying through her teeth.
    "Well, make contact with the Nexeru when their scouts return to their ship."
    "On what basis, sir?" Skye asked, tilting her head at the captain. It was foolish to simply make contact.
    "On the basis that he is a threat to our ship. We must make contact for our own safety." He said, walking from the room. "Don't screw this up" he muttered, walking from the room. Skye quickly cursed under her breath as the eerie silents took over, then turned to the others. "Well, don't just stand there! Get back to work!" She walked back to her station, ordering commands with the Nexeru as the others began to work again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 am

I took in a deep breath. I was worth for once. I gave a small giggle, shaking my head as I sat at the communications unit.

Supply friendly communications with the other ships
    Keep the neutral comminucations
    Supply trading plans
    Bingo

I ran the plan over my head, knowing it would be alot harder tthan that. Trust was something not easily gained. Being respectful would be hard. Especially since I had seen some of the others speaking to our own capitan. Sticks and stones.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 am

Titus and his 10 man fighter unit flew into the asteroid field In a disciplined combat formation. Many of the asteroids had multiple plasma burns. It was as he had feared, there was fighting here. All was quiet. A transmission flickered on Titus' HUD.

"Sir, we have movement!"

" Stay frosty men" Titus said. A single Nexeru fighter, as well as a foreign ship laid there.

"Hold your fire and keep your distance men"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:26 am

ooc: Jordo, I hope you're not planning on trying to bull in and steal the Nexeru prisoner XD
    Capri, I suggest you get the Dart towed away to the Nexeru ship in your next post.
    Also, Jordo, what happened to the asteroid field? We weren't out in the open, lol.

Ic:

He picks up a transmission from the Nexeru scout ship. Oh, she sounds pissed...he grins sadistically. Let her be annoyed; his ship is disabled, but at least he took down two of their pilots with him. He has no doubts that without that second one backing her up, he probably would have won that dogfight. Arrogant, yes, but Wraith are known in their galaxy for their arrogance. That it's a her doesn't bother him; the queens, the only females in the Hive, are the strongest and most powerful.

He activates the comms once again and sends a transmission to the Nexeru ship. "Agreed. Engines damaged. Will require assistance." He shuts off the comms again, watching the new, human blips approach. They're a bit late...maybe he can use that later...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 am

OOC: Murdoch, nope just viewing from a distance, will not intervene without good reason Razz
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 pm

OOC- Hey, Jordo. Just a heads up, there's another Nexeru with me. Razz

BIC-

He answered. So his ships were damaged! Good, that's what she'd been going for. But assistance? Like hell. Capri wanted to talk to this asshole before she made any decisions. Face to face.

"Yamon." she said. Yamon's ship darted forward, going past their rival and then stopping about ten feet in front to align with his ship. Capri knew that this was a dangerous position, and she was prepared just in case.

From the back of Yamon's ship a cable shot out towards the rival's ship. A claw on the end of the cable attached to the front of the ship.
    "Move out." said Capri as she moved forward, to follow behind.

The two Nexeru ships, towing along the man from an unknown race, quickly moved towards the main ship. Plans buzzed through Capri's mind as her eyes darted around. The Whisperei were still there, and the Humans had just arrived. Both just watching. They could have just fucking done that from their home ship.

In a matter of minutes, they were at the back of the ship and Capri pushed another button, opening the dock door. Yamon pulled the other ship through the opening with him, then Capri followed, closing the door. Both Nexeru ships landed in the hanger, and shut their ships down, their engines' purs slowly growing quieter.

The second that her ship touched the ground, Capri ripped off her visor and unbuckled herself. She took a big breath, then pushed the ship's door open, and swung her legs out. She stood up straight, eyes locked on the other ship. Her black wings stretched out behind her, tired of being smashed behind her for that long, then folded in again, almost touching the floor behind her.

Her head rose, and she saw the captain watching from above, his dark eyes glinting. About five guards clad in armor and carrying plasma pistols walked into the hangar as Yamon exited his ship. The guards and Yamon walked towards the ship, ready. No one said a word. Then Capri walked closer, to the front of the ship. She saw her reflection on the glass as she looked in, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see, but he could see her quite well. Her expression showed nothing, only hardness, golden eyes wide open. She raised a hand, holding up two fingers, then beckoning towards herself.

"Out." her voice was like ice. She didn't care if he couldn't hear her.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:46 pm

The information streams above him as he's towed back to the ship, and then dumped unceremoniously in the middle of a large room. He sets the ship down slowly, using the HUD's streaming information to guide it down without hitting anything. He doesn't have any worries about them being able to uncover the secrets of the Dart; all of the information accessible will be in Wraith, and seeing as how no one in this galaxy has any idea what a Wraith is, they certainly won't be able to translate the language. What he hopes is that they don't destroy the ship out of annoyance, or notice the slow regeneration of the core systems. It's a vain hope, but one nonetheless.

He watches as the information lets him see the room; the guards, the two scouts and their pilots and the presumed captain. The pilot of the scout that managed to damage him stands before him, eyes like ice and black wings trailing on the floor. Her face is pulled into a slight scowl, and he chuckles to himself. 'Did I make you mad?' he thinks sadistically.
    Oh well. Time to meet the neighbours. Tapping a few controls, he allows the cockpit to slowly open; the seemingly solid canopy segments into three different areas, and they slowly slide over one another to eventually slide partway into the rear of the ship. Arkhan flexes his hands, and slowly stands up.

He stands about seven feet tall, with a black plate armour vest on over a black robe that covers his arms and splits at the bottom for easy running or climbing. A small, pistol sized gun-like device hangs on either side of his waist, along with a couple of pouches. Long white, straggly hair falls down about his shoulders, framing a sickly green-skinned face with slightly tilted, Golden eyes. A slightly flattened nose is visible between his eyes, and slightly jagged, pale green-brown teeth are visible in his mouth. His fingernails are a little long, ending in sharp points, and he slowly relaxes his hands as he surveys the room without information streaming above him, his alert-yet-relaxed eyes seeming to take in every detail.

He glances at the guards almost casually, but in reality already knows their number and equipment thanks to the Darts HUD, and instead fixes his attention on the winged girl before him. Ah, the arrogant youth who is incapable of speaking diplomatically. He spreads his arms out a little, palms facing upwards, revealing the medium-sized slits in his hands.
    "All for me?" He asks in his eery voice. "I'm flattered."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm

He spoke. But she didn't at first, her eyes scanned every inch of him, lingering on his weapons. This thing was tall, around a foot taller than Capri. She was tall for her species, six foot, but she still had to lift her head a little to look him in the eyes. His golden, slightly smaller tilted eyes.

The wings at her back lightly fluttered as her long arms hung side at her sides. Her taloned hand clenched and unclenched into a fist. And all the time, her eyes were locked on his.

"You had no reason to attack my people in the asteroid belt." she spoke then paused, sharp teeth showing against her crimson lips, "Or maybe is was just your obviously arrogant nature that makes you want to show your authority where it doesn't belong?" she raised a black, arched eyebrow, "Or was it fear?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:32 am