Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Mono E Mono [A Role-play]

Anonymous

Mono E Mono [A Role-play] Empty Mono E Mono [A Role-play]

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:38 pm

I would like to role-play with someone. I'm not to particular on who. I've simply grown out of the Role-play swing and I'd like to make this a refresher Role-play

I've no settings in mind particualarly. Maybe We can decide together?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Mono E Mono [A Role-play] Empty Re: Mono E Mono [A Role-play]

Post by Savannah Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm

I'll join if you want donovon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:13 pm

I'd like that alot Savannah. I need to get back into the groove of things and I feel that this is the way to do it. I've no really good settings to think of.

I must warn you I do typ epretty long posts so I may be awhile posting.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:18 pm

I don't mind long posts at all donovan. I actually love roleplaying with people that can put alot of detail into their posts. Its makes the roleplay more fun. I can look for some roleplays and I do have a bunch.

But in order for me to do that. I need to know what kind of setting you want? Normal, roleplay where we are older, spies or fantasy? But I will tell you i'm not the good with fantasy and not a big fan of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

I am a fan of fantasy lol but of course I want this to be fun for you too. I would say something along the thought of Spies or an older Role-play. I see there are many on this site, but any are fine.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Here are some. Your choice.

1) In high school me and you used to date. We got really serious, we even talked about getting married. Well one day we got in a big fight and broke things off. We never really lost our feeling for each other. I moved away to go to college in another state and you stayed at home.
    Now i'm back, the reason is, you're getting married. Your fiancee is really mean and yells at anyone who gets in her way. Well i'm a wedding planner. She found me and wanted me to help her. So I accepted. Now we start spending time together. Will our feelings re spark? WillI tell you before you do? Or will you me tell how you feel before the preacher says 'speak now or forever hold your peace'? We will find out Smile

Start : I'm going over to your house to meet you and your fiancee. You don't know that I am your wedding planner and I don't know that your the groom.

2) BAND NAME:

SETTING:You αre a famous singer in one of my friends favorite band -whαtever bandname you want.- Me αnd a couple of friends score some front row seats to see your show. Our eyes meet when your were playing one of your sets for the audience. You end up doing a great concert and all the girls are surronding you and the band trying to get you to notice them but you cαn't stop thinking about the girl. Do you try to find me or αm I just αnother girl at one of your concerts? Am I α girl thαt goes falling for a famous singer, or do I plαy hαrd to get? There is only one way to find out. (Credit to me Savannah)

3) SETTING: (Credit to april) So, me and you are at this really big fancy party, so yeah, dresses and tuxedos, in the ballroom of a big, fancy hotel. But you see, there's a catch. You and I are secret agents. Part of secret organizations, like with guns, knives, training, all that stuff. Rival organizations actually, and both companies are trying to eliminate the other, so each agent is given a picture of the person that they are responsible for killing. See, it's a good idea, right? But that's not even all. Me and you are supposed to be assassinating each other. AND HERE'S THE BEST PART. We used to date! But that was before we were recruited to these organizations. So we don't know the other is a spy. Until we're assigned to kill them at least.

4) SETTING: We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after i have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened i look at you as if your just a randomn strangerwalking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but i have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

Start: Me waking up in the hospital and you heading over to see me.

5) SETTING: You and I live in the year 2039. You have become a very successful business man, and basically right-hand to the President. Although you thought that everything was going well, me and our two daughters have been neglected due to your devotion to your job.
    So now, due to a wish I made after we had a huge fight, you have been transported back to the year 2010 to try and re-win me over and fix those few things about how our life ended up.
    Will I fall in love with you this time? Will you be able to pull it off? (Credit to whoever created this)

6)We are at a masquerade ball were everyone in dressed up in facncy ball gowns, nice suits and everyone is wearing masks...we are both ther with a couple of people we know having fun and dancing until you spot me across the dance floor and is istantly drawn to me... that you have to find out who the mystery girl is... What will happen will we know each other?? and if we do would like each other or instantly hate each other...

7)SETTING: We live in a small town called Auburn Hills in Michigan, everyone knows everyone until I come to town to stay with my Grandmother for awhile after my parents are called away to Japan for a very special meeting for six months
    No one in the town don’t know anything about me, but they know my grandmother very well. I’m quiet and peaceful person that don’t talk to many people. i have a very special secret, I was born a terrakenetic,which mean I can control nature and I thrive on bringing living pants to like and the energy that I get from nature that constantly course through my veins. My Grandmother knows about my gift but she has never spoken out about it, afraid of what people would do if they knew what I could do.

You see me around the town and with my Grandmother and there's something about me that catches your eye and you seem to be drawn towards me, you start to follow me around a bit and in the end we bump in to each other by mistake and start talking.
    But you have a secret too, you have powers as well {Enter power here}. What will happen when or if we find out about one another’s secret??
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Do you like any of these's settings?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:03 am