Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

~~~
    Okay, so. It's been awhile since I've one-on-one'd. And I'd like to get back into it. I've just been waiting for an idea for a setting to pop into my head. But haven't had any luck.

That is, until I read Laurel's recent post. It had a whole bunch of setting ideas. And while many of them were great, I picked a "favorite" I guess you could call it. ^_^

Anyways, I'm looking for a male that's interested in one-on-one-ing with me. Here's the setting I've chosen (I tweaked a little and fixed typos.):

~~~

Female's Role (me)- I have been marked as Royalty from birth. When I was born, a Prince(you) was chosen for me to marry. I have never met this Prince, nor do I know his name. Growing up, I was told stories about your life and where you live. Basically anything I would want to know, except your name. As I grew up, the fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in, so I decided to rebel against it. Once I graduated high school, I packed my things and left with a friend.

Male's Role(Al)- You were three when your father and mother decided on who you were going to marry. Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell you stories of me and would update on how I was as you grew up. But they would never tell you my name no matter how much you begged. As you grew up, you started to realize you didn't want to be forced to marry some stranger, so you took off to a College University to start your life as the "normal kid" you've always wanted to be.

The Setting- It's modern day. Our "royalty" has been kept secretive, obviously, because of certain circumstances. I(the female), am now in college. At the University of Toronto, I start the year off well, being happy that I didn't have to worry about "my duty" anymore. It's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some rich kid's(that would be you) mansion. I decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple of my friends. This is when we meet. Will I soon realize you're the prince that I'm suppose to marry? Will you realize? And, if I do, will I stay or go?

~~~
    So, ya interested? If so, I'm asking you, if you do join, to be loyal to it. Be someone who logs on frequently, and if you do have to leave for awhile, warn me please. Try and follow the story line (we won't be at the party forever, obviously. I want to stretch this RP out Very Happy) You can be your own person, (personality-wise), that's why I've left your description up to you. Leave a bio or a link to a bio. If you have any questions or something that you'd like to see if you can change, go ahead and ask! ^_^
    ~~~

Last edited by Capri on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Capri
    Capri

Read Me Re: Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 pm

My next words froze in my throat. I didn't even have to guess who he was talking about. My fists clenched, but my heart began beating faster. It was rage, but my wrecked nerves at the same. So confusing. But all I knew is that I was frozen, looking at the tan, dark-haired Frenchman standing at the entrance of the cafe scanning the room. I couldn't even say anything to Edward.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 pm

I had turned to face Capri and noticed how her body practically went tense. I took her hand, "To give him some reason to leave you alone and think you are taken, or give him reason to want to beat the hell out of me... which ever effect it may take, we'll see... just relax though. You have tension written all over on your face." I whispered to her as I moved myself a bit closer to her. I had no idea what exactly I was doing for one... least of all didn't know what to expect. From neither her nor him.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:32 pm

I looked at Edward with wide eyes, then back down at his hand on mine. "Are you insane?!" came a snake-like whisper from my mouth. Decklan was as territorial as a dog, though immensly polite due to his European roots. But I wasn't his anymore, he knew that, and he wouldn't create a scene. But who knows what he would do once we were out of the public eye.

Yet, in return, I grabbed Edward's hand tighter, mostly out of fear. But I was quite the actress, even in the worst situations. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Decklan fixate his eyes on me. But now I had to act like I had no idea he was here. Putting on the facade, I smiled endearingly at Edward, giving a tiny laugh as if he had said something I thought cute.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 pm

I chuckled with what she said, "Possibly." She tightened her grip on me but her face calmed and she acted as natural as she could, laughing. I couldn't help smiling. I liked the ring of her tone in her voice, even if it was a fake laugh I still enjoyed it. "What do you think he'll do later?" I asked curiously, seeing that she knew him best, I would like to know what to possibly expect.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 am

Decklan turned away after a hard, long stare at us and sat down at a table with a few of his crowd. I could practically feel his eyes burning a hole in the side of my face. I sighed, loosening my grip, but keeping the fake, pleasant smile on my face. "He won't do anything here, obviously. Probably won't do anything to you. Unless you provoke him. But he's notorious for catching me when I'm alone." I looked from Edward's blue eyes to the back of Decklan's head. God, I was describing an animal.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 am

I nodded at what she had said. "Then I suppose I have a great excuse not to leave you alone and hang out with you more." I told her with a small smile curving on my lips.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:46 pm

I held back a laugh, despite the situation. "I guess you do."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 pm

I turned around slightly to give Decklan a quick glance and then looked back at Capri. "Just tell me when you are ready to go and we go alright."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:33 am