Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

bad @$$ roleplay

Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

bad @$$ roleplay Empty bad @$$ roleplay

Post by Hayley Graham Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 pm

You're the new guy at school. You have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." You're into some bad things, and you really have no need for a bunch of friends. You don't care much about school. I on the other hand, am very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When you first come to school, I find an attraction towards you and I'm determined to become your friend, but you keep shrugging me off. I have a talent at reading people and I know there's more to you than you're hard demeanor. You come to realize that there's more to me than my happy one and you start to become interested in me. Will you take action and try to get me and figure me out? Or go on ignoring me

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t61-hayley-graham#326

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

bad @$$ roleplay Empty Re: bad @$$ roleplay

Post by Eljordo Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:22 am

Ill take you up on it, Just give me till tomorow to make up a Bio Smile
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:36 am

sorry for the late reply but okay!! Very Happy
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Bio:
    Name: Jordan
    Race: Caucasian
    Skin color: slight tan
    Build: Muscular
    Backround: Never really cared about school. Spends his free tim skateboarding and causing trouble. His only real outlet is hockey. He is part of the local team, he is the captian. He has been considered fr pro hockey, but his bad rap sheet in juvy has messed up his chances of making it.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Okay I guess I will start Very Happy

Bic:
    "Mom! I am leaving." I shouted from the front door. My hand rested on the door knob as I struggled to slip my shoes on.
    "Have a good day hun, I will be working late but Daniel will be home." She yelled back from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes greaat Daniel my moms great new husband. Point blank I hated his guts and he was not to fond of me either but he was sure to keep my mom oblivious of that.
    I pulled into the crowded parking lot at school and grabbed my bag off the passenger seat lifting it over my head onto my shoulder.
    I walked towards the school while digging through my bag for the granola bar I had thrown in when I heard my name. Turning around I saw some girls from the soccer team waving me down. I grinned and jogged towards them and coming to a stop.
    "Heey!" I smiled taking a spot leaning against the bench.
    "You coming to practice after school girl?" Amy asked while tossing a soccer ball in the air. I nodded looking at her as if she was crazy.
    "Of course I am, I gotta get to my locker before class though see you guys later!" I waved quickly and turned running towards the doors slipping inside.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:26 am

Jordan gripped his stick tightly and shot another puck at his garage door. With a loud thump, another dent was created. He glanced at his watch, it was 8:47. He might as well miss first class, but he was still going to school. He had to keep his grades above a 50% to stay on the team. He threw his hockey stick in the back of his rusty camero and started it up. It was time to go
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 am

"Hayley wait up!"
    I turned around to see Jada from my 3rd period English. I slowed down for her to catch up and laughed as she caught her breath.
    "Whats the hurry?" She asked as I continued to mission towards my locker.
    "Just don't want to be later and I need to find my math notebook I am hoping its in there" I replied before stopping in front of my locker and twisting the lock.
    "AH yes!" I grinned grabbing the notebook from the back of my locker.
    "I thought I was gonna have to get my head ripped off." I joked as I shoved the notebook in my bag.
    Jada shook her head laughing as she leaned against the locker next to mine.
    "You've got to be kidding me Ms. Harding loves you Hayley." She sighed with a smile.
    Turning I opened my mouth to object but was interrupted by the sound of the bell.
    "See ya in English!" I smiled as I shut my locker and hurried away.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Jordan pulled into the parking lot and let out a sigh. 9:32, Just in time to be 10 minutes late for English. He just wanted to get this day over with
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm

I jogged down the hall coming to a stop in front of my math room and slipping inside quickly.
    "Good morning Hayley" Ms. Harding smiled from her desk as she gathered some papers.
    I waved and continued over to my usual seat near the middle and dropped down between a couple of friends.
    "Did you heard there is a new guy?" James announced as I sat down.
    I shook my head and pulled out my binder and opened it.
    "Ya apparently hes really into hockey." Liam added.
    I turned in my seat looking at them.
    "Well then you guys should be great friends you hockey freak." I teased and turned back just as Lindsey took her seat next to me.
    "Hey guys!" She grinned.
    I smiled and pulled out a pencil scribbling down the date on my page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:14 am