Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mercy
Murdoch
Banather
7 posters

March to Talabheim

Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

March to Talabheim - Page 7 Empty March to Talabheim

Post by Banather Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Old World is a dangerous place to live in. Humanity is always threatened, from all sides. Everywhere one goes, he or she faces horrors unknown, from bandits, to the Undead, and even Daemons. There are even legends of a race of vicious Rat-Men, called Skaven, who live in underground tunnels all throughout the world.

The Empire is the largest nation of Men. It is ruled by the Emperor, who is elected, and rules unto death. The current Emperor is a valiant and noble man, named Karl Franz. The Empire is divided into several provinces, each ruled by an Elector Count, who, in the even of the emperor's death, become candidates for his successor. This is a nation which is ruled by religion. There is a god for every aspect of existence, such as Morr, the god of the Dead, Ulric, the god of Winter, War, and Wolves, or Sigmar, the first Emperor, and patron god of the Empire.

Even within the Emperor's borders, humans are not the only people to exist. Elves live in the forests, and Dwarfs in the mountains, both of which maintain good, or at least tolerant, relations with the Humans. There are others, such as the Vampire Counts of Silvania, or the Beastmen of Drakwald Forest, which threaten the very existence of humanity.

-------------

We are all part of a caravan, travelling towards the city of Talabheim. You may be a warrior, priest, or simple peasant folk. Human, Elf, or Dwarf. It doesn't matter. What matters is why are you in this caravan, what do you expect to find in the city we make our way to? Are you running from something? Or someone? Will you tell others, or keep your secrets? It's up to you.

The technology level in this setting is akin to the Renaissance era, particularly Germany. So basic firearms exist, but they are expensive and typically reserved for the military. Swords and other weapons are much more common. Magic also exists, for those who are trained to wield it. A human can only learn to control one of the Winds of Magic, such as Fire, Alchemy, Shadow, Death, Life or Light.

Here is a map of the Empire (click it to view the entire thing). Talabheim, our destination, is on the western border of Talabecland, in the center of the Empire.
    Spoiler:

Banather - Konrad Falkenheim, Warrior Priest of Sigmar
    Mercy - Arabel, Gypsy
    Allen - Tarell Diederich, Rogue/Assassin
    Skye - Nadya Purrum, Gypsy
    Capri - Felixa Cassius, Tilean Noble?
    Murdoch - Varkash, Disguised Chaos Sorcerer

Current time/conditions: Dusk, with a few clouds and a slight breeze. It's early summer.

Last edited by Banather on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

March to Talabheim - Page 7 Empty Re: March to Talabheim

Post by Murdoch Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Thank you, Mercy...I really am sorry about this, truly I am, but I get annoyed when people play down the power of Chaos XD. I am a Chaosphile, lol.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Felixa threw her arms up in exasperation and cursed, "La naiba cu tine!"("Damn you!") Then turned sharply to the man, "Why don't we just get the hell out of here? Run if we need to!"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Aymarr made his way through the bushes back to the road. Only 3 of the 4 knights followed him, witch meant the girl was still in danger. he made it to the tree line where his things were still resting, he picked up his unsheathed sword and his shield. to his horror, he saw the girl, wounded on the ground next to a tree, and the dismounted knight standing over her, ready to finish it. Aymarr had sworn to protect her and he was not about to go back on that, even if it cost him his life.

He needed to get his attention, he crept quietly behind the knights steed. The beast was unaware of his presence until he drove his sword into the beasts neck in between the plates, cracking the chainmail. The beast howled in pain and thrashed around wildly, until it crashed unto the floor.

The Knight instantly spun around to address he noise coming from his dark steed, rage filled him when he witnessed Aymarr. The Daemonic warrior shouted at the top of his lungs

"MAIN! KILL! BURN!"

He charged towards Aymarr, sword in one hand, a scary looking mace in the other. Aymarr quickly braced his full weight behind his shield, but it was no defence. The Knight of the dark gods smashed into his shield, sending Aymarr flying to the ground.

Before he could even move the knight was overtop him ready to gut Aymarr. The knight let out a powerful swing with his mace, Aymarr able to block it with his shield just in time. A loud cracking noise was head after the impact; the mace had broken the shield. Aymarr could not believe the strength this man had, that shield was solid metal. The Knight let out a thrust with his swordhand, Aymarr saw the opportunity and rolled out of the way. The sword cut through rock as if it were butter.

Aymarr lept to his feet and decided to let out a strike of his own. Aymarr's sword came down on the knights head, but it merely glanced off of his helmet. The Knight just became more enraged. The daemonic sword became lodged into the ground, he just let go and connected a powerful punch with Aymarr's face, lifting him off the ground once more. His mailed fist, combined with his daemonic strength, was a pain unlike Aymarr had ever felt before.

There was no defeating this man in combat, that became certain. He had to outsmart him if he was to come out on top.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 pm

A beam of light descended from the sky, striking the praying priest. It lasted a brief moment, before fading to nothing. Konrads eyes snapped open, bright, golden light shining from them. His face was devoid of any expression, or emotion. His legs began moving, guiding him to the forest edge, towards the sounds of battle. A residual glowing footprint was left after each step. Slowly, he reached the edge of the woods. Both of his hands came up in front of him, and yellow flames began dancing from his fingertips.

Several bolts of fire flew forth, weaving between the trees. Each one split off, and went in a different direction. A few seconds after they left sight, a sharp cry of agony erupted from the direction one of the fireballs had travelled, followed by an explosion of light. The light behind Konrad's eyes slowly dimmed, and any sign of power emanating from him vanished. He gasped sharply, before collapsing to the ground. The last thing he heard and saw was a scream, followed by another explosion of light, before he lost consciousness.

ooc: Those fireballs were intended to kill off some Chaos Warriors, although not necessarily the knights. If any of you want to have them effect a Warrior or Knight you're interacting with, feel free. There are still 3 that have not hit targets at this point. (Also, Konrad had no control over his actions. It is quite common, in times of peril, for a devote Priest, of any god, to become "possessed", and although it does not always entirely save them, and leaves them vulnerable afterwards, it can sometimes be a saving grace.)
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Suddenly, a bright flash of light followed by a cry of agony. After the light faded, Aymarr was treated to the sight of the Knight wounded on the floor. How did this happen? It mattered little at the moment, Aymarr had to finish it before he recovered. He got to his feet, still hurt from the Knights huge punch. he approached the downed kight, sword in hand. With a quick downward thrust inbetween the plate armour, the knight finally felt the cold grasp of death. Aymarr sheathed his sword and rushed over to the downed girl.
    "Can you walk?" He said with consern
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:54 am

I give a tough, smug smile with a wheezy laugh, "Can I walk?" I ask, scootching myself up against the tree, and using it as a crutch to stand.

I feel pain sear through my body, wince, gritting my teeth. The pain rattled inside my body like coins in a tin can. I could hear my blood pumping through open wounds, my ribs were cracked and I looked at the man, a pained smile all through it. I begin to laugh, harshly, coughing up blood.

"Can I walk.." I say again, stumbling forward, catching his arm, forcing myself to stand.

"I'm.... Tough..." I say, grinding my teeth slowly as I hold onto life; the death spirits around me dance, chanting old Romani, singing me to the dark side. Luring me in...

"They...Call.... The spirits... Call for me.." My eyes flutter and my body goes limp.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 am

Lucs head snaps around as he feels a massive gathering of power from the direction of the praying Priest, just in time to see several massive balls of energy split off from him and strike outwards. Only one hits the Warriors of Chaos that are closing in, but that is one less they have to deal with. They still need to deal with two, but at least they aren't Knights, and they have a now non-comatose Priest, so they have a chance.

Luc growls, however. "We have no choice, now. They've spotted us and we won't be able to outrun them with the caravan. Lets just hope that the quarterstaffs advantage will be enough..."
    Standing up, quarterstaff by his side, he hesitantly steps down from the caravan. "Take care of the second one whilst I attempt to take out the first one," he mutters, creeping forwards. He hopes that the Warriors will be looking elsewhere, towards the source of the lights, and that he can come up on the side of them; after all, he can move extremely quietly.

He manages to get within around seven feet of them, two huge, hulking masses of armour and weaponry. Seven feet tall in almost inch thick rusty, faded red plate mail, they are a fearsome sight. Their helmets are brutally spiked, full-headed affairs, no humanity in the daemonic visages at all. One of them carried a long, wicked looking longsword in one hand that Luc doubts he could carry in both, and a large full-body shield, scarred and nicked through countless battles. The one nearest him holds a similarly barbed longsword and a smaller spiked mace with wicked looking curves at the end of some of the spikes.

He swings his Quarterstaff around from the top, bringing it crashing down on the sword and, with the surprise and inherent force in a quarterstaff, sending it to the ground with a clatter. A little hope blossoms in Lucs heart, but he has to move the staff quickly back up to deflect the sword stroke designed to smash through the staff. A normal person wouldn't be able to do it, but a Warrior of Chaos? Yeah. They could.
    He slides his hands down the staff and hits the Warrior in the stomach with the reverse end of the staff, but it has no effect; the warrior doesn't even flinch. He brings the bladed end back around to strike the Warrior in the head with as much force as he can muster, but the warrior barely moves his head. He does drop the mace, possible because of the ringing sound the helmet could be making. Probably not, but it's a victory.
    "You...err...you can fall down now..." Luc suggests, but the Warrior lets out a grating laugh.
    "Skulls for the Throne!" It cackles, grabbing the staff and yanking it towards him. Luc, too slow to let go of it, is pulled forwards, right into the Warriors incoming fist. Luc crashes to the ground in agony; goddamn it, there are probably at least a few broken bones! He feels a pressure on his throat as he lies there, and then a lifting sensation. Opening his eyes with difficulty, he finds himself hanging in the air as the Warrior dangles him by the throat, Lucs legs kicking uselessly a good foot in the air. The Warrior tightens his grip, cutting off Lucs airflow, and he desperately creates a lining using his knowledge of Shadow Lore. Although it won't hold long, it will buy him some time.

The Warrior tightens his grip, and Luc can feel the strain on his magic. He's going to die. All because he wanted to help these morons. What a stupid thing to do.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 am

"You're going to make it" Aymarr assures her as he slings her arm over his shoulder. They both hobble along as fast as they are able.

They reach the caravan, though it is a grim sight. The priest was unconscious, and the rest had to deal with two warriors, the mouthy one in an iron grip no less.

"Stay alive, I have to go rescue our friend"

He leans her against the caravan and charges the warrior, sword in hand. He lets out a swing that connects with the warrior, but it had no effect. He dropped the mouthy man and looked at Aymarr

"I WILL DRINK THE BLOOD FROM YOUR HEART!"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Eyes widening as she watched the horror unveil in front of her, Felixa's mouth curled into a grimace. She could heal the wounded. Heal them all. But not now. She wouldn't have time. Now, she has to get rid of these Chaos Warriors...somehow.

As she flung herself out of the cart she could feel the power balling up inside of her. Felixa was now behind the Chaos Warrior that stood over Luc. And Aymarr had tried his sword against the Warrior, but weapons alone weren't going to take down this monster.

The Warrior now knew of Felixa's presence, and it turned around to face her. With a horrifying snarl, it charged her. And not even meaning to do it, Felixa's hands shot out in front of her, as if to shove someway away, only to have a burst of off-white power blast from her palms. It connected with the beast, but did little. The Warrior was only stopped, and he stumbled back a few feet. And even more enraged. Still clinging to his sword, he roared some nonsense up to the sky about a 'Blood god'and came at her again.

But she wasn't done yet. Now concentrating, Felixa twisted her arms out in front of her again, then sent out two, yellowish comets. One comet flew at the warrior's face, sending his neck to snap back, bewildered. Then, the second one hit him in the ankles, and he crashed to the ground with an enraged roar. He had dropped his sword. And as he tried to get up, Felixa, with great difficulty, managed to get a ball of white energy around the sword that lay a good five feet ground the beast, and it began to levitate shakily.

She gritted her teeth, balling her hands into fists out in front of her, and the sword wobbily flew over and above the monster's neck. Confused, the thing looked around for his sword, putting his hands on the ground and pushing his upper body off the ground. "Oh, no you don't." Felixa seemed to yell over the beast's angry roars. And, as if she actually had the sword in her hands, she thrusted her fists downwards, with all the strength she could muster.

The sword's tip buried itself in bewtween the plates that had been protecting it neck with a sickening crunch. The monster seemed to go still, save for the slight twitching of his arms. But Felixa couldn't care less. The world swayed as she relaxed her hands, vision blurring. She'd never used her magic like that before, only to cast spells. But she knew her spells wouldn't do much to these things.

Felixa stumbled forward, falling down on one knee and catching herself with her hands on the grassy ground. She felt weak as she crouched there, face beginning to sweat. Intaking deep, shuddering breaths, her green eyes looked through her curtain of hair, past the twitching beast and to Aymarr and Luc.

OOC- I know I probably broke some rule(s), or god-modded or some shit. But all three of you guys were practically down for the count. So bear with me here.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:43 pm

ooc: Hey, you exhausted yourself and stretched yourself to the limit to take down one Warrior. Fine by me, lass, fine by me. As I said; the Warriors are tough, not invincible. Although if a Daemon Prince or a Sorcerer shows up, we're all screwed, lol.
    Although, remember that the Khorne Warriors have a resistance to magic (Khorne sees magic as cowardly and gives his warriors a resistance).

Ic:

Luc hits the ground with an almost bone-shattering crunch, and groans out loud. Why in Gods name did he just attack that thing? It's like fighting a mountain with feet...vaguely he is aware of the Knights return, and a massive amount of power directed at one of the other Warriors, but that is only through ringing ears, agony searing through his back and an inclination to pass out through the bruising on his neck and the lack of air; despite his magic and his attempts to breath, he is still almost unconscious.

He struggles to his knees, vaguely aware that his head is feeling a little empty, and he curses in a mumbled, half-formed way about losing his hat again. It's a good hat...
    He falls forwards a little, and his hands crunch on something- his hat? Good...- and he puts it lazily on his head as he struggles to his feet. His feet kick something, and he bends down to pick up his staff, staggering slightly as he gets his bearings. The haze infront of his eyes is clearing now, and he can dimly see the other Warrior advancing towards the Knight that distracted him. Shaking his head, he tries to concentrate long enough to blast it with some shadow magic, but he merely stumbles to the side and has to lean on his staff. Blood and ashes!
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Aymarr witnessed the mage kill the warrior, He was grateful, but he had no time for thanks. The last of the three warriors was still approaching, and it would seem the rest of the caravan were in no shape to fight him off.

"Get back to the caravan! Start moving, I'll keep him busy as long as I am able!"

The caravan had to leave, this was merely the scouting party, more would be coming. His head was still ringing from his battle with the Knight, his vision became blurry. All he could witness were clouded battle cries and a giant hulk of armour charging him.

Though he was in no further shape to fight, he was the most able out of the weakened party.

The Warrior let out a strong overhand swing with his sword, Aymarr just dodged it in time. This gave him the perfect setup for a counter attack.

He was weak, but he mustered all of his strength and let out a barrage of swings to the warriors head. These blows seemed to just bounce off of its helm, annoying the thing. The warrior let out a backhand, sending Aymarr crashing to the floor.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am

Nadya watched from the caravan, unsure of whether or not to help. She could risk her life with the chaos warriors, or risk her life with the priest. As the priest fell to the ground, a faint smirk grew on her face. With a quick jump from caravan, she sorted the scene. The five were on the ground, leaving only Nadya. She looked back to the Priest, seeing his unconscious body. The girl rose her hands to the Warrior as he raised he sword over the man's body. "Vos es a pallens vir. Quam praesumo vos dico vestri a Proeliator of Chaos." As the Warrior swung down, Nadya's open fingers quickly wrapped into a fist, the warrior dropped his sword immediately, causing his fists to slam into the ground.

As he looked up to find the source, Nadya slipped behind the caravan in attempts of hiding herself. She looked through a crack in the wood, watching as the Warrior picked up his sword and took large steps towards the caravan. Nadya slipped out from behind the wooden caravan, now walking backwards as the Warrior turned to face her. Nadya held her hands up to the warrior again as she moved backwards, trying to make the distance between them grow. With a quick clench of her fist, the warrior dropped his sword again. "Little by little" She mumbled to herself, moving her aim to the sword. It rose into the air and moved away from the warrior, towards the forest opposite of the battles. The warrior turned and grabbed it's sword, only to have the glistening strip of silver jerk away as the monster fell to the ground.

Nadya pulled her hands above her head, causing the sword to fly in front of the monster. As he pulled himself to his feet, Nadya pulled her hands into her chest as she watched the sword slip into the thin sliver of the warriors helmet, blinding him as the sword twisted in his skull. With an agonizing cry of pain, the monster fell to the ground as his screams continued to echo through the roads.

Nadya fell onto her knees as she attempted to catch her breath, watching the monster intensely. She looked to the others, hoping she had given them a moment to catch their breath. Nadya turned back to the monster slowly, her pulse still racing, breaths still heavy, and mind still fuzzy. It hadn't killed him, but had definitely weakened him.

ooc: That okay?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:23 am

I was lost, spirits danced around me, their bare feet hitting the ground with a light thud and they sang beautiful chants.

Mystical energies swarmed my body, and I vaguely made out the words, "You're going to make it."

I could've healed myself but the Death spirits chanted slowly. I watched around me, their words floating over my head in an ash-grey smoke. They wore tribal masks, covering their face and the auras were a bubbly black. They wore my blood like a cloak to be seen for all, a beautiful dark, oozing red... They colored lines across my face, symbols of death.

They were coming in for the kill.

I wasn't sure what was real, versus what was spiritual anymore. But I knew that the symbols being drawn across my face were for everyone to see. For everyone to know I was a goner.

I laugh lightly, hearing the rushing waters of the River in the Spiritual Realm. It was the River of Death, it included seven gates that you had to pass through. I felt the water at my feet now, being swept away as my spirit was dragged further along towards death.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:23 am

ooc: It's fine, but remember; the Warriors are vicious, not stupid, lmao. They are actually quite intelligent, but just view southerners as weaklings that are beneath their notice. They are intelligent, not reasonable. XD

Ic:

Luc staggers a little bit, trying to get back to the caravan to get going before more show up, but he leans dangerously to the side as his vision swims. He groans slightly as he finally reaches the caravan and collapses onto the side. He feels his hat lean dangerously, and shifts it heavily.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Aymarr lept to his feet, realizing the warrior had been weakened. With a quick swing on his sword, he ended its life. He rushed back over to the caravan to check on the girl. She seemed very weak, barley clinging to life.

Though he had only met her recently, he felt a responsibillity for her. He must live. He held her hand and began a short prayer to the holy lady, in an attempt to keep her alive.
    "Stay with me"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 pm

With a groan, Felixa managed to push herself to her feet, only to wobble around like a newborn colt. Once she caught herself and blinked slowly, she slowly began to regain strength. Just a little. But she saw Luc run to the caravan. Probably the best thing to do. And Aymarr and Nadya fighting the warriors.

Felixa sensed another mind though. The injured gypsy. She didn't know why, but she felt the need to help her. And the next thing she knew, she was running up to the gypsy. But6 Aymarr was already helping her.

Turning swiftly on her heel, she ran towards the priest lying by a car in a tranced state. With great difficulty, she managed to pick him up and roll him into the car, before running quickly to the beginning of the caravan. Past the screaming passengers. Seemingly oblivious to the other warriors. When she got to the horses, she yelled loudly at them, and smacked the first on thigh hard. With a loud whinny, the horses took off, pulling the caravan behind it.

At the last possible chance, she jumped on to the car Luc was in, clinging desperately to the wood frame.
    "Quickly!" she shouted to the ones who weren't on the caravan.

Felixa collapsed inside of the car, hand clutched to her throat as intake deep breaths. She truly wished the others would hurry.

OOC- Sorry if that was god-moddy. But we really needed to get out of there. And Ban seems to be MIA.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I heard a prayer, it floated through the dim, grey fog and I felt something graze my hand. The light became clearer as the prayer settled down, creating a hole in the Realm of the Dead.

I shot back into reality, my eyes flashing open, an unexpected gasp rushes through my veins as I meet Talba's searing gaze.

"I... Can heal..." I say quietly, my lips barely move as I break my gaze with the large wolf.

I quietly said a chant over and over, feeling the fire of my power bloom inside my chest, my wounds slowly, but surely begining to heal... I was weak... Desperately clinging onto life... His prayers, my chants, the Death Spirits chants they all began soaring together, until I screamed out in pain as my broken ribs began to rattle in attempt to heal again.

I was weak... This was going to take more then just a healing, and a prayer...

"Thank..You..." I whisper to the warrior, my clammy hand gently gripping his and a tired smile on my face.'

I felt like I was floating, the pain suddenly becoming a thing of the past, my adrenaline had taken over... I felt my spirit float freely inside my body, not really reaching out of my body, but not staying in exactly... I felt drugged.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

Luc groans a little as he pushes himself up higher on his staff. He ignores the gypsy who just hopped on, instead focusing on his bruised trachea. He rubs it a little, swaying with the motion of the carriage. He shakes his head. "How are we going to get away from them?" He mutters, more to himself than to the girl.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Aymarr looked at her with concern when she said those words. He would not allow her to end like this.
    "We need to stop the bleeding" He said.
    With a quick rip, he tore off the left armsleve to his shirt and used it as a bandage. He wrapped it around the wound, though this may stop the bleeding, she would need much more if she was going to make it.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:53 pm

I look up at the warrior, "Why...?" I ask, a forced chuckle escapes my lips as he covers my wounds, "I'm...." I cough a bit, "Just a street rat..."

I take in a deep breath, the world was changing colors, the spirit auras blurring together into one. I sigh quietly.

"I'm... Letting go... So my body can heal..." I slip out of my body, feeling the real world slip away as I step out in my spiritual form.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Aymarr did not know how to take those words. Her body fell limp, but Aymarr somehow felt as if she would be fine.

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC- Murdoch, dear, Felixa's not a gypsy. She's a Tilean noble. ^_^
    And Elijordo, the caravan is moving AWAY FROM YOU. The "others" all on board I believe...

BIC-

Pushing herself up, Felixa leaned against the wood wall of the car. "You're hurt," she said in accusation with a tired voice, "Would you like to be healed?"

She accepted the fact the he would most likely say no. Mens' pride. But, nevertheless, she outstretched her arm, palm facing in his direction with a slightly raised eyebrow.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 pm

ooc: Sorry, I get confused XD

Ic:

Luc regards her outstretched hand a little suspiciously- he's had bad experiences with people claiming to have the healing touch before- but silently berates himself as he rubs his bruised throat. The stars are dimming, but are still there, and he would be a fool to refuse healing after an encounter with Chaos.
    "Would I like a palace full of gold and courtesans?" he asks a little sarcastically, but most of his tone is lost in the roughness of his voice. He gestures for her to go ahead.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Felixa moved over next to him, and regarded him carefully before placing her palm on his neck. As she closed her green eyes, she began to concentrate. Yes, this would take some of her energy away, but he was in dire need of healing. She'd get her stamina back somehow.

"So why did you do it?" she asked with her eyes closed, though still concentrating, "If you knew you had practically no chance against the best, then why even try?" She already knew the answer, but for some reason, this was speeding up the process. Slowly, the bruised skin had started fading from dark red to purple, to blue. Felixa felt the ligaments, muscles, and bones rearranging themselves.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 pm

OOC- lol sorry, also got confused xD

Bic- Aymarr lifted her into his arms and began to move. They had to catch up to the caravan. He was weak, but he needed to get them to safety before more of them showed up. He ran as fast as his feet would carry him, until he finally cought sight of the caravan.

"She needs a healer now!" He said, just in earshot of the caravan trying not to attract any Chaos attention. He continued to run until he reached the caravan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am