Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by Savannah Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Guy: ASHER
    SETTING:
    We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after I have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened I look at you as if your just a randomn stranger walking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but I have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

Start: Me waking up in the hospital and you heading over to see me.

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Re: Car accident. Will I remeber again? (Savannah&Asher)

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:24 pm

If you're still looking :]
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:30 pm

I'm always looking asher. Smile I guess I will start.

BIC: I slowly open my eyes to a white room. "Where am I?" I ask myself looking around and start to sit up. "Owwww bad idea" I whince closing my eyes and laying back down as my head started to pound in pain.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 pm

I lay resting lightly in the corner of the room, sitting in a chair, too small for anyone to be comfortable. I hear a voice and then the same again, speak. I sit up and open my eyes. I rush to the edge of the hospital bed and look at Savannah. "You're awake." I say with a light smile. "How are you feeling?" I ask, holding onto her hand.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

"Like I got ran over by a truck" I say as I open my eyes and look over as a guy sits on my bed and takes my hand. "Who are you?" I ask scared moving on the bed further away from asher.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

"You don't remember me?" I softly say as a tear runs down my cheek. "I'm Asher. You're boyfriend. We've been together for 3 years." I say as I try wiping away my tear, but another takes the place of the former one. I take a step back away from the bed when I see Savannah pulling away from me. She didn't even know me. She was looking at me like I was some kind of freak. Another tear followed in the path of the last tear. I looked to the ground and sniffled.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:37 pm

"No, I don't. I can't remember anything" I say shaking my head looking at him, then down at my lap. "What happened? Where am I? Who am I?" I ask looking up at asher as tears fell down my cheeks.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

I got close to Savannah once more. I caressed her cheek in my hand and kissed her forehead. "You're Savannah. You're in the hospital." I responded pulling a chair up closer to the bed as I take her hand in mine.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 pm

"How did I get here?" I ask closing my eyes as I feel my head spin. "Why can't I remember anything?" I ask opening my eyes as the door open and my parents walk into the room.

"OH sweetie your awake" MY mom says running over to the bed and enveloping me in a big hug. "OWWW" I scream trying to push her away with my good hand and hot pink casted hand, feeling my whole body completely sore and in pain. "Who are you?" I ask scared looking at the two strangers that walked into the room and then over at asher.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm

"She doesn't remember anything." I say covering my face with my hands, as tears flood my cheeks. "She can't remember who I am. She doesn't know where she is. She doesn't even know who SHE is." Savannah's mother wraps her arms around me, and her father wraps his arms around both of us. "She will soon Asher. We just have to help her." I look up at him in worry. "What is she doesn't?" I said looking at his eyes full of hope yet doubted with worry. He didn't answer.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:32 pm

"Whats going on?" I ask scared looking at the three people hugging, not knowing at all whats going on and hating every bit of it. "Maybe I can help you with that savannah. I'm doctor sorenson" The doctor says walking into the room and closing the door behind him. "How are you feeling?" Dr. Sorenson asks walking towards the bed."I have a major headache, my body feels like it got ran over by a truck and I can't remember anything. How do you think I feel?" I say to the doctor looking up at him. "Well the soreness is expected. Last night you were in an accident, broke your right wrist in two places and hit your head pretty badly" The doctor says sitting on the end of the bed and start checking me over. "Okay" I say quietly looking at the doctor.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm

I watch Savannah's quiet reaction and then look at the doctor. "Doc. Is she going to be okay? Will she remember?" The doctor looked at me and sighed. He got up and pulled me and Savannah's parents aside. "Right now. It doesn't look good, to be honest." Another tear rolled down the cheek of all three of us. "We are going to do more tests. We'll do everything we can." He said putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder before walking out of the room. I walk back to the bed and try to smile at Savannah, but couldn't. I walked out of the room crying.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:17 pm

I look at the three people and doctor walk over and talk quietly. "Whats going?" I ask looking around the room as the doctor and asher walk out of the room. "Shhh it's okay sweetie" My mom says wiping her tears as she turns and walks over to the bed as my dad walks out of the room to check on asher. "Sweetie, your name is savannah, your 18 and just graduated from high school. I'm your mother, that was your father that just left the room." My mom says quietly sitting on the bed, gently stroking my hair. "How did I get here and who was that guy?" I ask looking at my mom. "The guy is asher, hes your boyfriend since you two met freshman year of high school" my mom says, stroking my hair "Well sweetie you went to a graduation party with a friend of yours and you had a couple drinks and so your friend was drving you home since she didnt have any. When you were coming home, a uhm... a car swerve into your lanes, and so she tryed to avoid him and you ran into a tree" My mom says through tears, closing her eyes.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 pm

I sit on the floor in the hallway in tears. I had so much tears coming down my cheeks that I don't think I'd last for very long without my body getting dehydrated. At least I was in a hospital right?

Savannah's father comes out in the hallway and sit near me, with his back leaning against the wall. In the three years I've known this family, I have never ONCE seen this man shed any type of sweat, let alone a tear. "That's my daughter in there. And she can't even remember who I am." He said staring at the white wall on the other side of the large room. "You'd think that, with all the love and care, and all the years you spent raising them and teaching them life lessons, that no matter what, they'd never forget you." He paused. "In within minutes, even seconds, that could all be taken away from you."

I looked at the man in his late 40's shed one more tear before wiping it away and coming into focus, to direct his eyes towards me. "You know the feeling that, no matter how much you love them, you feel as if they'll never come back to you?" He asked, and I nodded, my tears were starting to dry up. "You love her, don't you?" I nodded, the tears came back. I had never told Savannah that I loved her, and I wanted to. I was going to over the weekend, but I got dragged to a family event and she went to a party. I wanted to say it in person, but I wanted the moment to be perfect. Now, there might never be a moment. I started to cry again and the grown man wrapped his arms around me, as we cried together.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 pm

"Will I ever remember again?" I ask in a whisper as I close my eyes tightly resting my head on the the pillow as my head started to pound and my pain shoot up and down my body. "Yes you will, no matter what the doctor's say we will help you get your memory back." My mom says with such determination, that I couldn't help but belive her. "I'm going go get a nurse to get you some medication for the pain" My mom says looking down at me and the standing up and walk towards the door. "Wait" I say reaching my hand out, grabbing her arm as she started to walk away from the bed. "What is it? Whats wrong sweetie?" She asks turning to look at me. "Nothing, I just wanted to say thank you" I say quietly smiling a small smile at my mom. "Of course sweetie. I'm your mother thats what I do. Get some rest while I get a nurse" She says kissing my forehead and walking out of the room. I smile a little watching her walk out of the room as I close my eyes from the pounding in my head.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Savannah's father and I are still in a small huddle when her mother walks out. We look to see a tearful woman walk to the counter and ask her to give her absent minded daughter, medicine for pain. The nurse nods, stands, walks out from behind the counter and into the room where a once so lively, so full of life girl, is now sitting in a bed, with a broken arm and an empty memory.

The petite woman walks towards up and stops right at our feet. I look up into the icy blue eyes that resembles the eyes of her daughter, that I could stare into for hours. I stand to my feet and wrap my arms around the woman who shed tears more than I had. I embrace her with no intention of letting go. For I know that I loved her daughter, as much as she did.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

"Hello savannah how are you feeling?" The nurse asks walking into the room with a cup of medicing and water. "In pain, like I got ran over by a truck and a little hungry" I say slowly opening my eyes. "Well these should help with the pain." The nurse says handing me the cup of medicine. "Thanks" I say quietly taking the medicine and swallowing it with the water. "Your welcome, dinner trays should be coming around soon, if you need anything hit that call button next to you" She says showing me the remote with the button. "Thanks" I say quietly again, resting my head into the pillow and closing my eyes as the nurse walks out of the room.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:03 pm

When the nurse walks out of the room, I release my embrace from her Savannah's mom and I look at the door. I turn my glance back to her parents and they nod. "We'll give you some time." Her mother said before walking off with her husband towards the cafeteria.

I open the door to the hospital room and slowly walk in. I hold the door behind me so it won't creek as I close it. I basically tiptoe to her bed and stand somewhat next to her. "Hey," I say from a distance. "How are you feeling?" I asked, inching closer to her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 pm

I slowly open my eyes and turn my head towards the voice. "Hi" I whisper looking up at him.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 am

"Hi." I respond quietly, trying to spread a smile across my face. I take a step closer. "How are you feeling?" I ask again. I looked at her arm, with the bright pink cast covering all of her forearm. Her face blank, pale. She had 2 butterfly bandages on her forehead above her right eye, covering a small cut, but it looked a little deep. She looked so lost and helpless in the bed. I wish I could've been there. None of this would have happened. I took a deep breath and tried to hold back tears.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm

"A little better, I still hurt all over but not as much. I think the pain medicine is starting to work" I say quietly looking up at him. This guy that apparently loves me but I couldn't remember and hated that feeling. Causing these people so much pain and having no idea how to take any of it away. "I'm sorry." I whisper quietly, staring up into asher's eyes. "I wish I could remember, I feel like I'm in a never ending black hole. And I don't know how to get out" I whisper closing my eyes as a few tears slid down my face.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 pm

"Don't be sorry." I whispered looking down at her. "I'll help you out." I said when she closed her eyes. Tears ran down her cheek and I moved my hand down to her cheek and wiped them away. I leaned in, and set a kiss on her lips. "I love you, Savannah." I know this probably wasn't the greatest time, let alone the right time, but I had to. Even if she didn't know who I was, I needed to do what I did. I broke away, and apologized. "I'm sorry." I said, turning to leave the room.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

I smile and push my hand into his warm comforting hand. I sigh when I felt him kiss me, feeling like there was butterfly's in my stomache or something.I snap my eyes open as I hear him start to walk towards the door, feeling panic about being in the room alone. "Don't go, I hate being in this room by myself" I plead looking at him walk towards the door.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 pm

I stopped walking when I heard her voice and turned back towards her. "Okay," I smiled as I dragged a chair back to the edge of the bed. I sat down and took her hand in mine. I rubbed the rough cast and stared at it as if it was some kind of monster on my girlfriend's arm. I took a sharpie out off the table, that someone had left and opened it. I put it against the pink cast and wrote: [I love you Sav ♥ Asher] I put the cap back on the sharpie and set it back on the table. I smiled at the little note I wrote and then up at Savannah.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:43 pm

"Thank you" I say smiling as I watch him walk over to the bed and sit down in a chair next to me. I watch him carefully as he takes my hand in his and write on my cast. Concentrating really hard on what he was doing. I smile reading the note as I turn to the other nightstand, opening the draw and pull out a blue, purple and red sharpie, out of the draw that I found earlier when no one was in the room. I place the markers on my lap, trying to push myself up into a sitting position on the bed. Before picking up the red marker and pulling the cap off with my teeth, drawing a heart around the note coloring it in with the blue and purple marker. Drawing flowers around it, with the three markers. "There perfect" I say smiling when I was done, turning my cast to show him. "What do you think?" I ask

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:56 pm