Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

My first ONE-ON-ONE!!!

We have been dating for quite a while now, and we are totally in love, but one night while I was driving home from a high school football game we went to I got in an accident, I am currently in the hospital and I have a slight temporary memory loss. But doctors are still running tests What will happen after they find out that there is something even more seriously wrong with me? Create Drama, and Make it interesting please Smile
    GUY:DEVON***

We start with you getting the call in the middle of the night from my mom (I will play my parents untill I wake up at the hospital).

Spoiler:

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Update Re: Car accident [Stephanie & Devon]

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:41 pm

"I dont know" I say looking at devon, I didn't want to answer it, but I wanted to know what he had to say, reluctantly I take the phone and push the green button "Uh Hello?...." i say slowly "Hey" he says "Why are you calling me?" I ask him "I wanted to make sure you were okay, Im so sorry about what happened" he says, I look at devon, then at the wall as I continue talking "No your not, You never will be, its your fault" I say in an upset tone and I hang up on him, I put my phone on the table and look at my bed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 pm

"What's his fault?" Devon asked as he heard Stephanie.

ooc- Welcome to the site.
    Hope you like
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"Nothing" I say not really wanting to talk about it, but I knew that he would probably figure it out, I look up watching my phone vibrate in the table, it was probably a text from Jake telling me the same stuff he called to tell me. I look away from my phone "Can I leave yet?" I ask trying to keep my composure. Because I was on the verge of breaking down, because not only was I keeping something from Devon, I was also FURIOUS at Jake.

ooc:
    Thanks Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:31 am

Hearing her tell him 'nothing' bothered him immensely especially if it had to do with Jake. Nothing with Jake was good. He'll find out sooner or later. "Just waiting on your mom."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I look over at Devon, I seriously felt horrible for not telling him, but I don't want to be stuck in a hospital when I tell him. Plus he will be mad about it when I tell him, I didn't know exactly what to do but I knew I wanted to wait till I was out of the hospital. "I can't wait to be out of here" I say as my mom walks in "You guys ready?" she asks "Yeah, but I have to change" I say realizing I was still wearing my hospital gown.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:57 pm

"I'll be waiting out." Devon said as he left. He will find out.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:20 pm

I smile at Devon as he walks out. My mom walks over to the bed and helps me up, "The clothes are right here, Ill be right outside the door if you need help" she says and leaves. I change and sit on the bed, I pull on my shoes and put my phone in my pocket. I slowly walk to the door. My legs were tired, I had done nothing but lie down for the past 3 days.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Devon called Tim, his best friend. "Dude find out where Jake was last night." Tim said he would and asked why but Devon cut him short. "Nevermind that." He hung up. Red car, Red truck...Jake...
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:11 pm

I sigh and open the door "Hey" I say to my mom and Devon, but I just look at Devon. I was happy I was leaving, but I still had to tell Devon about it all. I feel my phone go off and I pull it out of my pocket and open it, It was Jake calling me, Yet again, I ignore the call and text him 'Leave me alone!!' I send it and put my phone on silent and back in my pocket. "Ready?" I ask.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 am

"Hey." Devon answered. "I'm good to go. Need help in something?"
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 am

"Nope, not yet" I say looking at him knowing he knew I was keeping something from him, and it made me feel bad. I walk over towards him and hug him, I missed hugging him, You cant really hug when your lying down so I hadn't been able to hug him since before the accident.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

Devon wrapped his arms around her. To think he was so close to losing her...
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm

"I missed you" I say hugging him not wanting to let go, my mom fake coughs "Ahem, Stephanie if you want to go we should leave now", I reluctantly pull away from Devon and take his hand "Do you have any plans for today?" I ask Devon, as we walk with my mom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yes, take you home, have you rest. Might go do some errands, and get you your favorite ice cream" He said without adding his plan to pay Jake a visit.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

"What kind of errands?" I ask as we walk, I take his hand and lace our fingers together. "How much further to the car?" I ask my mom as my legs get tired and my head starts to hurt again, but I ignore the pain, I didn't want to end back up in a hospital bed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 am

He smiled, "Ice cream, got to buy a new Lab notebook and bring my books here to get ahead of homework."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 pm

I smile at him, as I try to ignore the pain in my head that was gradually becoming worse "Not long" she says and pauses "Are you okay?" she asks looking at me, worried. "Yeah mom, I'm fine" I lied, I really hated being in the hospital "Uhm, you don't look fine, why don't you wait here with Devon, and I'll get the car pick you up?" I nod and look at Devon "So, Ice cream?" I ask changing the subject as I lean against a wall waiting on mom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:19 pm

He tried putting his best smile on. He didn't like seeing her in pain. "Yep, ice cream."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I smile at him, and sit on the ground, "Devon, were you scared?" I ask quietly, as I feel the pain in my head temporarily weaken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 pm

"You have no idea..." He admitted and kneeled next to her taking her hand. "So scared to lose you."
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:15 pm

I look at him "I'm sorry" I say looking at the ground, I look at my phone quickly seeing 2 missed calls from Jake, and a bunch of texts, what was with him?!.....I look at Devon "Your amazing" I say with a smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:20 pm

"I try my hardest." He kissed her lips softly. "Why is Jake bugging you so much?"
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:27 pm

I smile as he kisses me, I missed his kisses. My smile fades when he asks about Jake, and I knew there was no way I could lie to him, I take a slow breath "Hes bugging me because He's the reason I was in the wreck" I say as my mom pulls up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Devon tensed up, clutch his fist and snarled. "I knew it." Oh he was going to pay. Devon thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:58 pm