Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 2 Empty Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT!!
    (changed the wording)

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    You and I have been going out since a few weeks after you moved to town. Its been 6 months and you've been hiding a big secret. A really big secret. You're going to tell me the night of our 6 month that the person I think is your little sister is actually your daughter.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 pm

I took my seat in front of Capri and smiled. "Well," I smirked. "3 months in advance sort of gets you on the list." I smiled. I wasn't sure that we were still going to be together, relationships aren't like that. You have to take them day by day. Especially since Capri and I had broken up and then gotten back together.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm

"Damn," I muttered in slight amazement with a laugh. Jeez, he'd had faith that we'd stay together this long?
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

I got red and looked down. "Yeah.." I said quietly. "I like prayed every day that we were still good and together. This isn't really a place you would want to cancel on. If it takes that long to get a reservation.. hell, I'd come alone."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:15 pm

I playfully kicked his foot under the table, "Asher, you're amazing. Don't second guess."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm

I smiled and blushed even more. "Thanks baby." I kept smiling like a loser. "And you're not too bad yourself." I smiled....again. I looked up and saw a waited coming our way. "Good evening, my name is Erin, and I'll be your waitress for today. Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked, locking eyes with me. I felt uncomfortable. I looked away and nodded. "For now, I will take, lemonade please." I said then looked at Capri. "And for you baby?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:34 pm

"Tea, please," I said, folding my hands tightly in front of me on the table. I looked to the girl with a turn of my head and a mock smile on my dark red lips. She could barely keep away her sneer as she walked away. "God, we're such a competitive race," I muttered once she was out of earshot.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:38 pm

"Yeah." I nodded, chuckling a little. "So," I opened my menu and started to look over it. "What are you going to get?" I asked, as I let my foot slide from in front of me to playing footsies with Capri.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:40 pm

"Hmm," I said, smiling as I played with his foot, "I don't know. What looks good?"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:45 pm

"Fillet Mignon looks yummy." I said as I continued to play with her feet. "But then again, so do you." I joked.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Letting out a chuckle, I rolled my eyes. "Woooow. You're so cheesy!" I looked across the table at my boyfriend who was three years older than me. Wondering how he'd take what I'd had to do. My face showed nothing. I'd probably wait until later.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 pm

"Maybe so but you love it." I smiled at her. Erin came back with our drinks and set down Capri's tea. "Here." She said coldly. She looked at me and smiled. "And your lemonade." I smiled at her awkwardly and nodded. "Can I get your orders or do you another minute?" I shrugged and looked at Capri. I smirked and then looked up at the waitress. "Ask my girlfriend." I emphasized girlfriend.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:30 pm

Erin reluctantly turned my way, "I believe we are both getting filet mignons." I said with a smile. She nodded coldly, then walked away. "Damn, that girl is trouble."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 pm

I laughed and then grabbed Capri's hand across the table. "You know you're amazing." I smiled as intertwined our fingers together. "And I'm so happy we got back together." I smile up at Capri, staring into her unique violet eyes. "You are so beautiful. Inside and out."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 pm

I felt a deep blush settle in my cheeks as Asher grabbed my hand. Looking down, I was smiling. But the smile didn't last for long. I couldn't keep doing this. Couldn't keep lying. It wasn't right to do that to Asher.

"asher, I love you. And you're absolutely amazing," I said, before intaking a deep breath, "and I don't want there to be any lying between us...there's something I haven't told you. Something that's going to be really hard for me to say. And I realize that after I tell you this, you may hate me." my words were rushedas I became comepletely serious. Here we go. To Hell.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:12 pm

I continued to hold onto Capri's hand. I smiled and listened as she spoke. "I love you too Capri." I said while she paused. Then she kept going and my smile faded. What has she been keeping from me? What could I possibly hate her for? "What is it Capri?" I asked, my smile was completely gone now.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Looking at him nervously, I forced myself to speak. "I...haven't been comepletely honest about Kristiano."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:23 pm

I pulled back and put my hands in my lap. I looked down at my lemonade then back at Capri. "What do you mean? What are you talking about?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Folding my hands together and twisting my fingers nervously, I blinked a few times before looking away. "Kris isn't my little brother. He isn't my mom's baby"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:57 pm

I stared at Capri in pure amazement. Has she really been keeping something like this from me for so long? Just spit it out already! "What are you talking about?!" I asked, getting furious. Erin decided to show up with our food just then. "Here we are." She said placing the plates in front of us. "Anything else I could help you with?" She asked, but I didn't pay her any attention. I just kept my jaw clenched as I stared at Capri.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:33 pm

He was getting that face. That face I'd seen so many times. The one I could see even if he was trying to hide. Asher was furious. But there was no turning back now. Get it over with.

Calmly, I looked up at the waitress, "No. Thank you." With that, she walked away.

"Asher, I mean what I said. He's not my mother's child." I took a huge breath before staring intently into his eyes. Power through.

"He's mine."

He had every right to be positively livid. It would be completely understandable if he stormed out right here and now. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me. I should have told him from the beginning.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 pm

My jaw dropped. "WHAT?!" I yelled out. I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. I glared each one down until they turned away. I turned to Capri with steam coming out of my ears. "How could you not tell me this?" I sighed and got up. I pulled money out of my wallet and set it on the table. I walked right past Capri without even looking at her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm

"Ash," the word escaped from my lips as I stood up to look after him. But it hadn't been the plea that I wanted. It had been a whisper.

I looked down at my feet, my hand clutching to my seat as my legs threatened to give out. I was very dizzy then, but i had to do it. It had to be done. Breathing hard, I found it impossible to move my feet. But Erin, the waitress, looked across the restaurant at me with a satisfactory smile. Usually, I would unleash a whip of cutting, heated words across the room. But not now. Not when i thought i would pass out.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 pm

I stormed through the restaurant, furious as can be. I walked out and the valet rushed to go get my car when he saw me coming. He drove my car out in front of me. Out of all my fury... I still managed to give the guy a good tip. I sat in my car and put it in drive. I was just about to accelerate and leave when I burst into tears. I moved the car over and parked in the manual parking, while I sat in my car and cried my eyes out.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Though I didn't know how, I began to move. Accepting that he had left and that I need to give him his time so I didn't hurt him anymore that I already had, I pulled out my cell as I walked out of the side exit.

~~
    To: Elena

I think I need you to come and get me.
    ~~

As I pushed send, I leaned against the brick and slid down the wall, trying not to scream by taking deep breaths. Damn you, Louis, damn you. Damn me.

OOC- To clear the confusion: Louis(pronounced 'Lou-ey') is the other guy.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

I eventually got tired of crying it out in a parking lot so I decided to take my crying fest home. As I was driving out the parking lot, I saw Capri on the side of the road, reluctantly I stopped on the curb and opened the window. "I'll drive you home." I said, unlocking the doors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am