Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Allen
Jade Hawk
Murdoch
7 posters

Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. Empty Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Murdoch Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 am

Listen well, Mortals, for my voice is carried to you from my Impossible Fortress by the power of The Great Schemer, The Architect of Fate. I will be the moderator of this board, and I expect you to behave yourselves; do not, and I will be forced to banish you to the depth of my crystalline labyrinth to forever wander the twisted, haunted halls for all eternity. And Eternity is a very long time.

There are some rules I would set forth, and if you do not follow them, your post will be removed and stored in my Library for all time, never to be viewed by another mortal.

1) No multiple posts. Do not advertise the same one over and over again. One post per RP.
    2) Do not troll these pages. This is an RP advertising board, not a slammer-base. Do not come on solely to criticise.
    3) Posters, try to include a brief description of your RP. If there is not enough detail, then there can be posts asking questions about said RP.
    4) Be respectful and do not, under any circumstances, go out of your way to insult another user.
    5) Make sure that you are watching your RP; if someone joins and you have abandoned it, you should remove your post from this board.
    6) Do not claim comment virginity unless you provide at least a paragraph as a comment relating to the original post.

All clear? Good.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. Empty Re: Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 24, 2011 10:59 am

Nice rules, scary intro! May I add one please? No advertising your roleplay on someone else's ad thread? And you can make this a sticky thing so it always appears on the top of the thread list page.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. Empty Re: Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Murdoch Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 am

And that rule as well. And I already have stickied it, I believe. Smile
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue May 24, 2011 11:48 am

Oh, Jadie, the RP has started. Just sayin'.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Since when was Murdoch a mod?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Yup, I know.

Allen, he was a mod when I made him a mod. Don't complain.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue May 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Just making conversation. Jadie.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 24, 2011 10:43 pm

If I hadn't said "Dont' complain", I know you would have.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 pm

...I don't complain about executive decisions I don't care about.

I was just making conversation. Using a topic I had a mild interest in.

Why don't you ever come on MSN? Or have you just blocked me? It's lonely at the top.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue May 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Can't be bothered and my internet is sucking more than usual. I haven't blocked you. Can we move this conversation away from the rules of roleplay advertising please?
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue May 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Can't be bothered.

Meh.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 am

I do not want anyone claiming comment virginity on advertisements or roleplays. You may claim CV on advertisements IF you include at least a paragraph as a comment relating to the original post. Failure to do so will be considered spam, and your comment will be deleted. This rule is unarguable.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm

elohel
    Moo Moo's a mod?
    Erm...I'm gonna' repeat Allen's question...since when?

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Since last week, when this board was set up. There. Happy? Smile
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Quite happy. I think it's a bit excessive. OCD's shouldn't be allowed mod status.

It's like having an overzealous cop.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Uh-huh. Well, Allen, until I abuse my mod powers, I guess you'll just have to keep your "I told you so's" in reserve. Trust me. I am NOT Zalgo. I'll keep an eye in the thread, but beyond that, I doubt I'll have to use my mod powers. If an argument springs up, I'll deal with it. If a rule is broken, I'll deal with it. I will NOT go around deleting whichever post happens to offend me slightly. As I said. I am no Zalgo.
    And I am not OCD. Just...slightly Pedantic.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Zalgo isn't overzealous.

He's like... Fucking... Corrupt. He's like the cop that locks up people he doesn't like.

You're like the cop that jails hookers if he can't get the Johns.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Uh-huh. Your insults are meaningless, dude...I haven't abused my power yet, and I don't plan to. I never abuse my power when I get any, so until I do, your "accusations" and assertions mean absolutely zilcho. So...yeah. Toodle-ooh.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Insults? I haven't once insulted you on this thread.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Not directly, no. You've insinuated things, though. And even if you haven't- this time- your past attitude towards me has prepared me for being insulted whenever I have dealings with you. So...you'll forgive me if I take things a little seriously.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 pm

...I rarely insult people.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 pm

That may be how you perceive it, but you actually do it frequently, intentionally or no. You just...have to be careful how you say things. Some things you may mean as a joke may not be taken as such, and many things you say could actually be offensive rather than funny. Believe me, I know; I frequently- like you- make comments that are designed to be funny, but aren't. If you seriously aren't trying to insult people...just be more careful about how you phrase things.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:59 pm

I can't believe I'm listening to this.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:02 pm

...Zalgo banned me once...I used to be his best friend and I told him I didn't like how he abused his power and he banned me...

So you two boys quit fighting.
    Until you see it Allen, don't judge. And Murdoch, don't abuse. Simple as that.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 pm

I know mods Faith. By the way.
    COME ON MSN. JJEZUZ.

I'm bored and lost without you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:17 pm