Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Allen
Jade Hawk
Murdoch
7 posters

Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. - Page 2 Empty Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Murdoch Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Listen well, Mortals, for my voice is carried to you from my Impossible Fortress by the power of The Great Schemer, The Architect of Fate. I will be the moderator of this board, and I expect you to behave yourselves; do not, and I will be forced to banish you to the depth of my crystalline labyrinth to forever wander the twisted, haunted halls for all eternity. And Eternity is a very long time.

There are some rules I would set forth, and if you do not follow them, your post will be removed and stored in my Library for all time, never to be viewed by another mortal.

1) No multiple posts. Do not advertise the same one over and over again. One post per RP.
    2) Do not troll these pages. This is an RP advertising board, not a slammer-base. Do not come on solely to criticise.
    3) Posters, try to include a brief description of your RP. If there is not enough detail, then there can be posts asking questions about said RP.
    4) Be respectful and do not, under any circumstances, go out of your way to insult another user.
    5) Make sure that you are watching your RP; if someone joins and you have abandoned it, you should remove your post from this board.
    6) Do not claim comment virginity unless you provide at least a paragraph as a comment relating to the original post.

All clear? Good.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. - Page 2 Empty Re: Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Talk to Shannon. You're still mad at me anyway. Just popping in to say what I had to say, so I'll be going now
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. - Page 2 Empty Re: Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Why? Because I'm telling you something you don't really want to hear? Because I'm telling you that you aren't funny? Dude, get over yourself...you are not the most awesome person to ever grace the Earth with your presence (That is, in fact, Nathan Fillion). I'm merely stating that this is my impression of you. You're not that funny- neither am I, I'll admit to that- and neither of us are anywhere near as clever as we think we are- somewhat ironic, considering my lecture- and we both have things we need to work on. Accept it, dude...you aren't perfect, and there are things that you do that could seriously be improved upon.

And Faith, I ain't fighting, I'm stating something. *shrug*
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:07 pm

You know what I mean Murdoch. Sometimes the seriousness of your large words makes it seem like you are. Just observation. I'm not in this T_T. Now I'm going
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:09 pm

The seriousness of my large words...? You mean that me using complex words makes it look like I'm arguing...? Really? Huh. Have to remember that...
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:11 pm

My thing didn't send.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:12 pm

What thing?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:16 pm

T_T That was sarcasm...
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:17 pm

My posts are actually not sending.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Honestly. Somethings blocking me from sending rage. Is there a fucking filter or something?
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Faith. Come. On. MSN. Please.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Moo Moo, aren't you disobeying your rules by insulting Zalgo?
    "4) Be respectful and do not, under any circumstances, go out of your way to insult another user."
    Erm....
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Skye. She means on Anon Board.

Zalgo hath no power here.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Allen, Murdoch is a mod of this board ONLY, and I still monitor everything he does. I made him a mod of this board because it was his idea, and I trust him to keep it organized. Murdoch is a regular roleplayer and takes his roleplaying seriously, so I thought he would be a good fit to moderate the advertising of AMX roleplays. If you have an issue with this, please come and talk to me, and I will do the best I can to make you feel comfortable with Murdoch's position.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm

That's okay. He's the only one who's used this option so far.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:48 am

Skye, I never insulted him. I stated that he abused his power- which is correct- and stated that I would not do that. Actually, it was Allen who insulted him... Smile
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Just popped in to say I love you guys.

Also, Faith, I honestly don't remember banning anyone. Mods have never been able to ban folks on Anon Board, and I was never an Admin, so I'm not sure how that plays out...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 pm

You asked what-their-name to ban me for something and they did. That's how it happened. So if you're going to try and start an argument over it, I'm ending it. I don't want to leave on a bad note.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:19 am

Guys, behave yourselves, alright? I don't want too many arguments on my own thread! Lol...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 am

Yeah, this has been a negative thread Lawl, so many strong words :3
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:01 am

I wasn't trying to start an argument. Honestly. I just wanted to know what I did.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 am

And the seeds of hatred have been sewn.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 am

Not to be pedantic, but it's spelt "Sown". Smile
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Murdoch. That statement is pedantic...

A lot less people would dislike you if you weren't a fucking ROBOT.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 pm

The 'not to be pedantic' comment was a variant of sarcasm. You gotta recognise the fact that I'm British...we're sarcastic, pedantic and...oh yeah...rude. So &*%$ you. Smile
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

...Murdoch. You're just a bit of a douche. Being British has NOTHING to do with it.

The fact you're a basement-dwelling-proper-speaking-overly-pompous douche however DOES have something do with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am