Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Allen
Jade Hawk
Murdoch
7 posters

Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. - Page 3 Empty Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Murdoch Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Listen well, Mortals, for my voice is carried to you from my Impossible Fortress by the power of The Great Schemer, The Architect of Fate. I will be the moderator of this board, and I expect you to behave yourselves; do not, and I will be forced to banish you to the depth of my crystalline labyrinth to forever wander the twisted, haunted halls for all eternity. And Eternity is a very long time.

There are some rules I would set forth, and if you do not follow them, your post will be removed and stored in my Library for all time, never to be viewed by another mortal.

1) No multiple posts. Do not advertise the same one over and over again. One post per RP.
    2) Do not troll these pages. This is an RP advertising board, not a slammer-base. Do not come on solely to criticise.
    3) Posters, try to include a brief description of your RP. If there is not enough detail, then there can be posts asking questions about said RP.
    4) Be respectful and do not, under any circumstances, go out of your way to insult another user.
    5) Make sure that you are watching your RP; if someone joins and you have abandoned it, you should remove your post from this board.
    6) Do not claim comment virginity unless you provide at least a paragraph as a comment relating to the original post.

All clear? Good.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Architect of Fates Rules for the board. - Page 3 Empty Re: Architect of Fates Rules for the board.

Post by Banather Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 pm

I am locking this topic. There is absolutely no need for this kind of conversation here.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am