Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

My Best Friend Biten by a Werewolf.

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Read Me My Best Friend Biten by a Werewolf.

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:17 pm

We are best friends since we could remember. We live in a city next to a forest. there have been stories that horrible creatures lived there. One day i dare you to go into the forest. after a few hours i come looking for you. what will happen?
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: My Best Friend Biten by a Werewolf.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm

I used to be a werewolf?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 pm

felt like it. shut up! Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Devon had gone into the woods as a dare/tradition with his new soccer team. He had made it as a foward player in the team. The dare was go into the woods run straight for twenty minutes and come back. That night...it was a full moon. The guys howled and laughed as Devon was getting ready to run. Before he set his cel down he texted Gabs [I'll see you after my teams reunion] He pressed send and set cel down. "Ok. Here I go." Devon said as he started to run straight and hearing the howlihg and laughter behind.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Gabriella sat on her bed playing guitar and softly snging a song. she plaves her guitar next to her bed and took her phone after it buzzed and read the text message. [call me when you're done.] she texts back. She knew that the run would only last 20 minutes, but knowing Devon, he would probably take ages to ash and clean up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Devon kept running and nearly was done. He may have done 700-1000 meters deep when he heard a howl. It sounded like a wolf. He halted and looked around. He felt like it was closing into him. He was about to tutn, head back when he found himself facing a pack of wolves and a large man. After a good glimpse Devon couldn't believe his eyes. A werewolf!

Devon couldn't remember much, all he knew that he went out cold and waking up with a burning sensation both his left arm and right leg.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Gabriella paces around her room, trying to call Devon for the millionth time, getting more and more fustrate.Another hour passes and Gabriella decideds to go to the woods to look for Devon. she takes her bag and throws a flashlight, water and a first aid kit, just in case anything happened. Gabriella pulls her jacket and shwoes on and walks towards the forest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 am

Devon groaned in pain. He felt cold and was losing a lot of blood in the process. He heard the howling still. He shivered.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:12 am

Gabriella runs through the forest, flashilight in hand screaming her best friend's name. She almost falls over a few rocks but she still kept running, not knowing were she was going.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am

He heard a familiar sound...A voice of an angel he thought. Calling out his name. Devon barely had strength to answer back.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 am

Gabriella stops running and looks around frantically while panting. She points the flashlight at a few directions, then finally she sees Devon lying on the cold earth. Gabriella runs towards him and kneels down beside him. "Oh my god! Devon can you hear me?! Devon say something!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:11 pm

He grumbled, "Gaaabs?" He said softly still shivering with the cold.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 am

A few tears roll down Gabriella;s cheeks as she stroked his hair softly and looked him over. "im here Devon. what happened to you..?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Devon was going into shock and convulsed due to blood loss and fever.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Gabriella knew that she couldnt carry Devon out of the forest and towards her car. She took her phone out of her pocket and calle for help. A few minutes later she heard the sirens or an ambulance and two men cam rushing towards us and placed Devon on a stretcher. Gabriella followed the two men and Devon and climbed into the ambulance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Devon could hear the siren roar in his ear, he heard voices, saw lights and shadows by the time he was in the hospital. He heard more voices.
    "He's lost lots of blood" He'd hear. They put anesthesia but they didn't know he felt still.
    Finally after what felt an eternity he was quietly laying down on a hospital bed recovering at a faster speed than normal.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Gabriella is sitting on a chair by Devon's bed half asleep, light dark bags have formed under her closed eyes. She would open her eyes every few minutes to check if Devon is ok and if he is awake.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 am

He tossed and turned, grunted and was sweating all over.

In his nightmare he was running for his life, but he couldn't escape from that figure that resembled a werewolf. It caught up to him and looked straight in the eye. His own eyes staring down into him.

Devon finally woke up gasping for air. The light from the window burnt his at first. He convered his face.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 am

Gabriella opened her eyes and ran towards the window and closed the curtains. She then turned around and looked at her best friend. "Hey.." Gabriella whispered "how are you feeling..?" She walked towards the bed and sat beck down in the chair that she placed next to Devon's hospital bed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 am

He tried to calm his heart rate which was beating way faster than normally even as he calmed down. He looked into Gabriella's eyes. Something aboutthem always helped him keep calm. He nodded, "Better than yesterday." He tried to smile. "How did I get here?" His memory was blurred.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:58 am

"Well because you didnt answer my calls or texts I went out looking for you... I managed to call an ambulance to come and get you." Gabriella leand both her hands on the bed, resting her head on them and looked back into Devon's eyes and smiled gently. "Im just glad youre ok."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:04 am

Devon smiled back, "I barely remember what happened...But I'm glad it's over. Has the doctor said when can I leave?" He asked and groaned a bit in pain as he tried to sit up straight.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:20 am

"He said you could leave in a few hours. But just take it easy okay? you lost a lot of blood." Gabriella leans back in the chair and yawns.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:23 am

"That would explain the dizziness too I guess." He rubbed his forehead. "Umm...did...my mother come?" He asked hopefully yet dreadfully. They haven't been in good terms and half the time she was drugging herself and drinking to sleep.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Gabriella shakeas her head and runs a hand through her messy hair. "I tried calling her a few times.. she answered once but then passed out. Im sorry." She looks at him with sadness and sympathy. "anyways, want to stay over my house? could watch some movie and just umm chill.. sounds good?" Gabriella smiles slightly, trying to bring Devon's mood up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:58 am