Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Mercy/Dream]

Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Mercy/Dream] Empty The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Mercy/Dream]

Post by Dream Rationally Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:55 am

Setting

In a world where only the powerful survive there are those who can hold their own in a fight and those who are dead. Years after the collapse of the only kind of order, the kingdom of Carthen, came a war that ravaged the land. Several groups wished to seize power from the empty throne and thereby destroyed each other in the process. The war itself lasted a century and in that time millions died from all sides of species spectrum. Many were soldiers but others were merely peasants who tried to live in peace during a time of conflict.
    In the end there were few left alive but those who were left never did stop fighting. There was a momentary truce that was called, once only a handful remained, but this pause was only to allow them to train. Train to become even more powerful with the hopes of one day being the last one standing among the hundreds of thousands who tried. The fighting had merely become spaced out over time.
    Every one or two years two would meet and one would fall. The numbers dwindled even further.

Finally the dust settled and there were only three survivors. All three members from each of the three main families who had gone to war at the beginning of the last century. All three the most powerful creatures now in existence. The battles between them were fierce and often turned out with no victor. A perfect tie.
    Two survivors in particular tended to come head to head. Neither of them could quite finish the other off.
    It got to the point where the two seemed to enjoy fighting one another. The hate had become something else; a strange kind of enjoyment. Almost like a sport. A way for two powerful beings to dance together in an endless battle of skill. One against the other but neither really wanting to win so that the game may go on the next time they might meet.

It is on one such occasion, a meeting between these two beings, that something changes. Something that will change everything that they believe they have been fighting for all these years. Out of the shadows looms a dark figure with powers the likes of which neither of them have ever seen.
    As separate individuals the two are powerful but this a whole new caliber enemy. A man who would kill everyone in his path and watch the world burn beneath him as he laughs at it.
    Alone neither of them can stop him.
    But together? Together, all three of those left, may have a chance against a man truly evil.
    Is such a joining possible after so many years of fighting? Only the gods know for sure.
    However you know what they say; the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Time period: Medieval Fantasy.
    Start: The meeting, in the middle of a vast forest just outside of a deserted city after dark.

Spoiler:
    ___

It's probably not the best setting I've come up with but it should do. If not, perhaps we could come up with a compromise?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Mercy/Dream] Empty Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Mercy/Dream]

Post by Mercy Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:02 am

Delightful, I shall start on my character right away
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Mercy/Dream] Empty Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. [Mercy/Dream]

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 am

Basic
    Name: Alexander Cameron Fitzgerald
    Sex: Male
    Ethnic: English, he speaks with an accent
    Species: He lets on that he is merely a human with powers however there is more to it than that.

Features
    Skin color: A slight tan but with the amount of time he spends outside one would think he would be darker skinned.
    Tattoo: A seal symbol tattooed over his heart.
    Height: 6'1"
    Build: Surprisingly his body is relatively slight but that is not to say that he isn't strong. Over the years he has grown strong from both the training and the fighting he has been doing.
    Hair (color/style): His hair is white, deathly white. He keeps it at a pretty long length but he makes sure that it's out of his eyes when he's fighting.
    Eyes: His eyes are two different colors. His left eye is a crimson red color while his left eyes is an emerald green color. The crimson red eye is a result of him having control over Armagus.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Clothing
    Spoiler:
    Weapon: His sword is a crafted double-handed buster sword. It is heavy but he handles it with ease, transferring that weight into pure swing. The metal itself is an alloy that keeps it from chipping or dulling.
    The final feature of this weapon is that with the press of a release button and a back swing, the blade changes position and a blade of pure energy forms making it a double sided weapon.
    Spoiler:
    About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Straight for the most part.
    Hobbies: Training, listening to music, wandering, and his duels against 'Her'.

Personality:
    Alexander is not really a bad person and that shows through in his personality most of the time. He is rather kind, friendly, and will try his best not to cause unwanted trouble for others. However when his life is on the line he will fight his absolute hardest in order to win his battles.
    If one were to describe him they would probably say that he is amiable, determined, intelligent, and brave.

All of that stood, of course, until he met someone who could not only match his power but keep up with him to the point where he could not bring himself to kill them. This girl, from a different family, has become something more than an enemy. She has become his partner in a deadly dance of death.
    He does not consider her a friend by any means but he does not hold the same hate for her that he once felt when they first met. Perhaps it is him softening up over the years but perhaps there is something else..maybe he enjoys knowing that there is someone who can make things interesting.

Background:
    Alexander born into a family of five as the youngest brother of three. His life was relatively uneventful until the downfall of the kingdom and the beginning of the war. At first his family did their best to stay out of the fray however soon enough the battles grew too close for them to ignore them for any longer. His family, known for their abilities on the battlefield, suited up and joined the many fighting for the throne. However Alexander was too young to fight at the time so he was left behind. It was around then that he began practicing with his powers.

Within the first few years his older brothers were killed and then his father. His mother returned to protect the now somewhat older Alexander but it was a futile notion. When they were attacked by another family she died trying to protect him.
    Watching his mother die in front of him caused something to snap within the small boy and a dark power emerged from within him. All of his enemies were left in a heap of bloody corpses once he had finished with them.

Since then he has spent his years perfecting his control over his powers and has sought to put an end to the war once and for all. So that no more lives would be lost in the same way his family had been lost.
    Many challenged him but none succeeded to even come close to defeating him that is until he came across an opponent the likes of which he had never encountered before. She was able to keep up with him like none before her.
    When the first battle ended with a tie he became more determined than ever. He is sure that one day he will defeat her..but the question of when is still hanging in the balance.

Powers: Manipulation of sound, Hemokenisis, the use of Armagus, Blade Summoning, and a dark form of healing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:05 pm