Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Alix Labe
Faith Wynters
Eljordo
7 posters

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Okay, first off I have to say for any of you who know your comic's; Yes, this setting is exactly like the Marvel: Civil War books.

So we haven't had a super hero RP in a while, so I thought 'what the hell'. Razz

Present day earth. This earth is a bit different however, the cities are filled with beings of incredible power. Some fight for the good of mankind, some fight for their own gain.

In New York city, a small group of slightly unknown super heroes tried to stop a villain, they got carried away and blew up a school by accident, killing over 60 school children. The public was devastated. In response, the President of the United States passed 'The Registration Act". All vigilantes are required by law, to make their identities known to the public if they are to continue their ways, so the may be held accountable for their actions. When the registration deadline came, it would seem that only some heroes were willing to give up their secret identities, while others simply refused. What started as a devastating accident, turned into an all out civil war between the heroes, Those who follow the law and register are hunting down the anti-registration heroes one by one.

Who's side are you on?

Alright, just a few base rules for this RP, each character is only allowed a maximum of 3 powers each, and nobody can be totally invincible. You can be resilient to damage, but to keep things fair EVERYONE can get hurt and die eventually. No god modding please. Make it CLEAR in your bio what team your on and why, and if all possible try and keep even teams. And one more thing, Your character doesnt HAVE to have powers, they can be like batman and iron man if you wish Razz

Pro Registration Act:
    Guilty Gear (Eljordo)
    Alix Labe (Alix)

Anti Registration Act:
    Bullet Storm (Faith)
    Super Nova (Danny)

Villians:
    Breaker Blade (Zalgo)
    Arginor (Murdoch, posing as an unregistered hero)
    Angel (Mercy)

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 pm

I'd love to join, but I'm not good with comic book references (unless they're batman) and I'm horrid with making up powers.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 pm

me too Very Happy
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm

So I think, might as well.

Lemme make my character.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Jordan Conolly

Super Hero Name: Guilty Gear

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11 out of suit, 6'4 in suit.

Weight: 205lbs out of suit, nearly 2000lbs in suit.

Sexuality: straight

Hair: Brown, spiked

Eye color: Bright green.

pro or anti registration act: Pro registration act.

Place of residence: somewhere in upper class new york

Place of birth: Calgary Canada.

Appearance: Jordan is about an average phisique, after all under the suit hes just a regular man.

Armor description: His armor is made entirely out of a titanium alloy, making him very resistant to damage (Not invincible mind you, its just really difficult to dent lol Razz)

Armor abillities: His armor grants him super strength (The abillity to lift almost 20 tons), he can teleport short distances and (because of his suit) he can run about 50 miles an hour at top speed.

Weapons: Guilty gear usually uses his fist (He can punch at a force of 20 tons lol), but his suit is equipped with a gatling laser (Heavy duty Rapid fire laser).

Backstory: Jordan was born and raised in canada. He was always a brilliant boy, top of his class in pretty much every class he has ever taken. He went to new york at 18 to go to law school. He found a wife in new york, Jane, but one day she was raped and killed by a group of thugs that the police never caught. Enraged, Jordan built himself a suit so that he could bring real justice to the streets of new york. Over the years, Guilty Gear became one of the more famous super heroes in America, pretty well everyone knew who he was, but what made him more famous is that he is the first hero to ever submit to the Registration act, removing his helmet on national tv at a press conference.

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join) Tek502b137

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join) Tek4e5982afec36e9635757

Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Name: Zalgo Percelt

Super Hero Name: Breaker Blade

Height: 6'1

Weight: 228

Sexuality: straight

Hair: Yellow and spiky.

Eye color: Green.

pro or anti registration act: Anti Registration

Place of residence: Streets of New York.

Place of summoning: Vernon, Vermont.

Appearance: Dark, Brooding, but always with a smile on his face when not masked.

Armor description: Under his cloak, he hides multiple plates of steel, Mithral, and Daedric armor types, mostly over vital organs and areas.

"Powers": His weapons he carries give him his powers. His golden blade gives him pyrokinesis, his silver blade gives him cryokinesis, and his scythe gives him illusion control.

Weapons: Two blades, one representing fear, the other representing distress, an Anti-material Rifle that represents conspiracy, and a scythe representing death.

Backstory: Zalgo was the effect of a Satanic ritual gone right. As soon as he came to be in the body the Satanists had provided, he proceeded to murder them all in cold blood. He then followed the anger and hatred he felt from other people to its epicenter- New York City. He is the reason for many of the "mysterious murrders" in the area, most of his victims having a single broken blade stabbed into their body.

Last edited by Until I become a Pumpkin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Losing a power.)
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Making little Peoples..So yeah
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Faith Wynters

Super Hero Name: Bullet Storm [I can’t think of anything- I’m not even sure if that’s a real super-person. Hope not-Oh well]

Sex: Female

Height: 5'5” out of suit, 6'0” in outfit

Weight: 120Lbs

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hair: Black, Thick, scen-ish cut, but when she is in her outfit, it is tied up and hidden. [see below]

Eye color: An Ice Blue
    pro or anti registration act: Anti-Registration Act

Place of residence: New York, Middle Class

Place of birth: El Dorado Arkansas

Appearance: Faith works out a lot. Somehow she manages to look girlish when he’s being ‘normal’, but when she’s in costume, her figure looks more manly.

Armor description: Faith has thick armor that makes her look more male-ish

Armor abilities: It protects her
    Personal Abilities: She has limited ability of flight [She’s almost hit Lady Liberty Three times], She can become invisible as long as she can hold her breath, and her reflexs are slightly (not by much) sharper, allowing her to fight a little better than normal.

Weapons: Faith uses her fist, and a knife.

Backstory: Faith grew up in the back towns of little Arkansas. Her foster parents didn’t care enough about her education, but she strived to achieve the pest she could, making sure to not use her powers for anything wrong. She move up to New York after losing her job at the Community College in town. She hoped to start over completely, but she wasn’t exactly sure how much that would work. Faith hasn’t been really in the business long. She’s been hiding her abilities for awhile, but hey, losing her job and moving to New York changes people.
    She decided that since they wanted to take her right to be hidden away, then why not act like someone completely different. Then, bulletstorm was born, a MALE superhero!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Armor: http://www.polyvore.com/book_store_brawl/set?id=31826801
    There are armor plates under her corset. She's not very protected, but she's just begun, she knows no better.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 pm

ooc: I'd technically be a villain... Just so you know...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Kyle..It says a maximum of three powers...You have four...
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Wait. what?

*Rereads.*

FUCK.

Edit time, heh heh...
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Name: Alix Labe
    Super hero name: (its a retarded I know D:
    Height: 5'3" without costume 6'1" with costume
    Weight: 196
    Sexuality: Straight
    Hair: Spiked
    Eye color: Dark brown
    Pro or anti registration act: Pro
    Place of residence: New York; second class
    Place of birth: California
    Appearance: Muscular due to intense workouts and fighting evil!
    Armor description: Light Armor. It is this way so that I can run faster without having to worry about it slowing me down.
    Armor abilities: Not really its just there. my skin protects me more than the armor does. (My skin is tougher than most armors.)
    Personal abilities: Telekinesis and faster than most humans and my skin is hard to puncture.
    Backstory: As a kid I was very poor. My mom and dad had very bad paying jobs, but My childhood was happy, until one day my life was turned upside down when I got a phone call saying that my parents were killed during a robbery. I was then shipped to an orphanage home where I spent the rest of my childhood. over the years my hate grew and I swore to bring justice to wrongdoers.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Character Name: Danny Carmichael
    Super hero name: Super Nova
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Messy and medium length. Light brown
    Eye color: Green
    Pro or anti registration act: Anti
    Place of residence: New York City
    Place of birth: London, England
    Appearance: Light but strong and muscular. Like every super hero.
    Armor description: Light armor, if any. Danny wears a one piece costume (like the human torch) and a mask (like the Green Lantern) so no real armor like others.
    Armor abilities: Fire resistant.
    Personal abilities: Can turn his body into complete flame and can control fire. His mental abilities are strong, so he can listen to others and speak mentally with another, but the partner must be willing to share minds. Danny can not read minds freely.
    Backstory: Danny grew up in London, England with both his mother and his father. When his dad got a job in New York city as a company holder, we moved. He attended the last few years of high school in New York, and his family remainded middle class. His parents had died trying to survive. We were on our way home when a gang tried to take down my father and the rest of the family so there would be no witnesses. Driving, trying to escape, Danny's father ended up in an abanded factory. Apparently the radiation was still active (not being contained well). When a fire when up due to gun fire, everyone, except for Danny, burned in the flames. At the age of nineteen, Danny was living on his own and fighting crime. He refuses to show his identity in respect for his parents.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 pm

ooc: So, when're we gonna start this shin-dig?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 pm

OOC: lets start this up Very Happy

BIC: Guilty Gear runs at a brisk pace of 45miles an hour towards the empire state building. It was dark, and heavily raining here in the big apple. Gear had gotten a report that Thunderpunch was cornered by the police near the building. Guilty Gear had worked with him before, he was a good man, he was just too damn stubborn to register. Guilty Gear arrived near the police line, a few dozen cops and a few SWAT members had their firearms locked on to Thunderpunch.

"Stop pointing those guns at him god damnit! I'll deal with him"

The police reluctanly lowered their weapons.

There he was, Thunderpunch, Gears old ally against crime. He seemed quite drunk, for he could barely keep on his feet.

"Keep away from me you ungrateful bastards! I'm a good guy! I didn't do anything wrong! Just because the goddamn president said we have to give up our privacy doesn't make me the enemy!" Thunderpunch flailed around with a freshly drank bottle of wisky in his hands. Gear had to be careful, Thunderpunch could send waves of electricity at you, and he was stronger than he looked.

Gear stepped forward.

"Thunderpunch, you are now an unregistered vigilante. You will come with me or deal with the consequences. You have ten seconds to comply."

This just enraged Thunderpunch

"Screw you Guilty Gear! Or should I say Jordan Conolly? Thats right, I know you've gone public! Do you have any idea what your doing to us? You are just giving the government fuel against us! You can just crawl back to your pile of money while the rest of us have to pick up the scraps? I dont think so buddy!"

Jordan Sighed

"Please, Thunderpunch, at least consider registering! Keep an open mind for god sake! We as heroes need to be accountable for our actions, If we aren't we are contradicting everything we've worked so hard for! The people need this act, and if we are to deny them out of pety ideals, then we are no better than the enemy! Now please, just come with me..."

Thunderpunch just snarled and tossed the wiskey bottle at Gear, shattering it over his armor.

"Make me you trator!" Thunderpunch shouted in anger.

With a flick of the wrist, he sent out a ball of lightning strait at Gear. Gear quickly teleported behind Thunderpunch and grabbed his arms, in an attempt to restrain him. Gear was stronger, but thunderpunch sent waves of electricity through Gears suit.

'Warning! Warning! Over exposure to extreme electricity, please recover!' The suits AI shouted out in it's robotic voice.

Gear let go of Thunderpunch. He turned to face gear, and let out a powerful punch. Gear stepped to the side, lodging thunderpunches fist into the building. Gear wrapped his hand around Thunderpunche's throat.

"I a sorry my friend" He uttered. Gear lifted him up and slammed him into the pavement hard. His body left a small crater from the impact, he was out cold. The rain continued to poor down as the police moved in to restrain him.

The people of New york hadn't realised it, but they had just witnessed the first act of the comming civil war.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 pm

It was raining. Not the best day to try and practice your flying, but I had no choice. If I didn’t do it any chance I got, then I would never get to. I had to go to the back-alleys of the city just to get away from all the news. Why did I have to Register! I had barley even gotten my powers working semi-forward before those Kids died. Now, I had to agree. It was tragic, but it wasn’t my fault.

I couldn’t give up my freedom because others messed up before me. I was on top of an old apartment building. I had gotten the hang of it, sort of. I didn’t have anything on accept a small mask. It was only when I was practicing my flying and wasn’t wearing my uniform that I wore this mask. The other only covered my eyes and was black, this one was a little more bulky, and covered my nose.

The sound of police sirens were filling the city, but that was normal from what I had gathered. I looked around, a small smile on my lips. I looked around the building a moment before I back up to the middle. I began to run, faster and faster I ran until I made it to the edge. I jumped, feeling my body begin to soar above the four story drop.

I gave a whoop in happiness as I flew. It had been awhile since I had done this, so I wasn’t sure if I could do it to begin with. The rain pelted my face hard, but I ignored it. It was easy to see the city below me.

I liked to feel it. I look up, and over near the middle of the city. The blue and red was getting closer, and I decided it was better to just land. I had gotten my practice in for today, even if it was only once. I looked down, feeling my body start to falter in the air. I was slowly descending, then, I just fell. Freefalling three stories was as gut clenching as I had felt as of now. It was worse than the feeling I got when I face planted lady liberty’s torch. I was about three feet from the ground and I stopped. I hadn’t noticed until now that I had been screaming the whole way down. That probably wasn’t the best. There was no telling how many profane words I had said on the way down. The last three feet were soft, but god, I felt like I was going to throw up.

My knees hit the ground, and I gave a sigh of relief. There was a moment that I just sat there. Then, I got up, pulled the mask off, before running down the street. I would be back later if it stopped raining.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

Zalgo sat in his street garb in an alleyway by the Empire State Building. Some heroes just had a clash over the registration nearby, and their anger had made him smile. It was times like these that made him glad he wasn't under the jurisdiction of the new laws. Or any of the laws pertaining to heroes, for that matter. He headed deeper into the darkness of the alley to pick his mask from the garbage can in the very back of it.

The second the mask hit his face, his entire attire went along to match it, his scythe and rifle crossing each other on his back while his swords appeared in his hands. His smile grew. "From here on in... Things get interesting." He whispered to himself. The town's so called "Heroes" were soon to begin their own war, and that would be when he struck. Soon.

Very soon.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 am

ooc: I just realized how much my avatar makes my post seems un-menacing...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:16 am

OCC: yeah, it is kind of funny Razz

BIC: The rain kept comming down, water spilling over the crevases in Gear's armor. The raining had only gotten worse, and the thunder began to roll. He looked up as the police took away his former friend in a stretcher, when he awoke he would have one more chance to register, if he refused (Which he probably will), he will be sent to a federal prison with a special collar that removes his powers. It was grim, but it needed to be done. Gear never saw how foolish anonymous vigilanteism was until those children died, and because the heroes were anonymous, they were never brought to pay for their foolishness. Our identities must be known to the public so that we would be accountable for the things we do, for no living man should have the power to screw up so badly that 60 children die and get off scott free. As harsh as the registration act was, it simply needs to be done.

Gear raised his wrist computer, and with the press of a button, he vanished, teleported to another location.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:19 am

ooc - hahaha Zalgo! Mitsukuni is hilarious! My avatar was Takashi a few months ago! Anyway...

bic - Danny had escaped yet another police capture attempt. He was now full flame, resting in the sky. The heavy rain was irritating on Danny's body, steam would produce from his body, but the flames didn't falter. They never did. Danny hovered in the air, and sighed. The police seemed more concerned with us heroes," Danny thought to himself, "which doesn't help the crime out. This act just complicates things."

The registration was was suppose to help the public, but Danny didn't see much point in it. Sure the heroes might be held accountable for the damage done, but it gave them another weakness. Their loved ones could be targeted. Of course, Danny didn't have any loved ones anymore, not in this country anyway. His mother and father died because of public exposure, and out of respect, Danny couldn't just so freely give his identity away. Privacy was very precious to him.

Below, Danny could see another Hero raid. The police surrounded a drunken Thunderpunch, and Danny sighed. He would not help us fighting against this act. The public would see it as a dishounor and would only reinforce the act. Guilty Gear, a hero who was the first to give up his identity was fighting against him. Of course with Thunderpunch incapacitated, it wasn't much of a fight. It bother Danny to watch two past friends fight. Danny had fought with both Thunderpunch and Guilty Gear on separate occasion, and he had respect for both of them.

Danny made his way down to speak with Guilty Gear, but before he could speak with him, he had vanished. The chaos would only get worse. Danny watched the police lift Thunderpunch away. "Stripped of his hounor," Danny spoke out loud, his voice heavy with English accent. After a few moment, Danny flew off, remaining in his full flame form.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 am

I shook as the rain hardened, soaking me to the bone. My hair stuck to my face as I ran. New York, oh the Lovely New York. There was always a Taxi around, but the problem was, I was still on a Ramen-Noodle-a-night after College. I still had student loans to pay off, and rent. I sighed, the thought just gave me a headache.

That’s why I began doing what I did. It wasn’t really for the fame or the hassle of almost getting killed. It was all because it got me away from all the financial problems I had at home. My situation here was abit complicated, but I didn’t like thinking about it. It wasn’t safe to fly around like normal. It wasn’t safe to get the practice I deserved.

That’s why I wasn’t giving up the identity I deserved. I didn’t even have the freedom to get to know my powers better; I couldn’t use them to help people, without having the government’s permission. I grunted as I turned, jogging closer toward the Empire State Building. It wasn’t hard to get there, I was fit enough to look like a man half the time. I sighed, shaking my head. By the time I got onto one of the larger streets, blue lights could be seen at the end of the road. Was that…Thunder punch on a stretcher? I gritted my teeth, throwing the mask back into the alleyway I had just exited from. That was the good thing about me. I wasn’t always in costume, because before I’d had the chance to help anyone out, someone else would swoop in. God, sometimes I felt just like the Sidekick! The distraction.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 am

A cold, unfeeling laugh eminates from the alley. Breaker Blade stepped slowly from the area, spotting one of the heroes in the scuffle being carried away in a stretcher. Now things were getting interesting. Another hero made it on the scene. He tried to talk to the one they called "Guilty Gear", but the man had teleported away too quickly. That hero then erupted into flame and flew away. His confusion was delicious.

And then he turned a little and saw a girl throwing a maks down another alley nearby. Well, about as girl as a normal guy could look, at least. She watched the one called "Thunderpunch" get carried away on a stretcher. If she spotted him, she'd probably recognize the pointed nose of the mask. He'd have to be careful...

"HA. As if she'd be a problem." He muttered to himself before turning to watch the ambulance drive away with the hero.

Dissention was always a delicious sight, especially when his own enemies were fighting each other. Meant he didn't have to dirty his hands as much.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Gear arrive at the top of a building not too far from the Empire state building. He needed time to look things over. He opened up his wrist computer.

'Welcome sir' The AI said in a bland tone.

"Open up the Hero registry list" Gear asked.

'Very well sir' The AI responded.

A holographic image appeared before him containing a list of all the heroes who have registered and can legally call themselves heroes. Unfortunatley the list was shorter than he would like it to be, It would seem most people just didn't get the importance of this act. The list only contained about twenty heroes, less thann half that protect America. But the two biggest gaps in the list were the fact that his old partners Thunderpunch and Super Nova were not registered combatants.

Gear will never forgive himself for what he did to Thunderpunch, but he would do it again in a heartbeat. He did not enjoy this, but it must be done, the people need this act.

Gear stepped towards the edge of the roof to observe the city.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 pm

I walked by just in time to see Thunderpunch being carried away. "Maybe he'll learn his lesson." I said as I passed not really caring how it had happened. I would like to have kept my indentity but Keeping it would've just cause more trouble more than there already was. I sighed as I continued my walk around the monument. This is going to be a problem and it seemed like the President and other people of his standards didn't care.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 pm

A deep breath rose in my chest as I watched all the happenings. I didn’t realize how many supers there were just in New York. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I walked onward. There was still a crowd surrounding where the incident had occurred, whatever had happened. I walked up to one of the women, a smile on my lips as I tapped on her shoulder.
    “Excuse me Ma’am, but what happened here?”
    She turned toward me, looking me over a moment before beginning to speak.
    “Sadly, this happened because of that-“

“Guilty Gear shot in and went Punch-Punch! PEW-PEW! On ThunderPunch and then he went..”

The small child that was with her cut in, a large grin on his lips as he motioned as if Gear had picked up the other hero, and slammed him into the ground…It would show why there was a large hole in the sidewalk.

I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I looked over the group.
    “It’s sad what happens when people can’t get along” I couldn’t say what I wanted to. I wanted to blame the government for this, but it wasn’t their fault people couldn’t get along. It wasn’t their fault the Pros- were turning on their own kind.

I turned around, walking away. I needed to get to my apartment to change. I needed to investigate more. I would change into my outfit before leaving once again to look for a place to practice everything I knew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:01 am