Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

We're both siblings who suffered in a plane crash with our family. We were the only ones who survived the crash, and landed on an unknown island in the burmuda triangle. The island actually altered our DNA (through the food and water on the island) causing us to gain superhuman powers. A rescue plane eventually found us, but only saved one of us. Now almost twenty years later, the sister has come back from revenge.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 pm

"And don't forget to finish the first few chapters. I know Heart of Darkness is a dry read, but you'll enjoy if," his voice called out as the kids filled out of class. He whipped the notes off the chalkboard as the next class walked in. Once everything was erased, Danny wrote one thing on the board. "Othering," he spoke, obviously speaking what was on the board. "Where item A is defined by item B."

Danny sat at his desk and took out his second period attendance. Occasionally he would look up to see the students. Then he stopped. "Can I get Vanessa Elizabeth up here, and bright your timetable please." Danmy looked up and smiled as he waited for the student.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 pm

I walk into the classroom, unnoticed by most. I smile lightly as I pull myself into the back of the class. I take in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips. I hear one of my names, ‘Vanessa’. I had changed my name so many times that even I was getting them mixed up. I laugh quietly to myself. I pulled the Schedule from my back pocket. I opened it again, looking to the name at the top. I nodded quietly before pulling my body out of the chair.

My heels clack on the tile floor as I walk up to the front of the room, a small smile on my lips. This was him. The man that had left me for dead so long ago; he was the reason I was here. I knew I would be killing him soon.

“Hi there, I’m Vanessa” I grin, handing over the time table.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:05 pm

"Hello Vanessa, welcome to grade 12 English," he said while he grabbed the timetable. He checked to see if she was in the right class, since it happened quite often that students got mixed up. It happened to Danny a few times while he was in school too. "Sorry to call you up but..." he trailed off as he looked up to hand the piece of paper back. He stopped for a moment as he looked at the girl. Something about this girl hit a nerve in Danny. It was awkwardly silent between them despite the chatter from the class.

"Sorry," he laughed embarrsed. "You reminded me of someone. I like the eyes though, contacts?" he smiled. The question was rhetorical, but he wouldn't be surprised if she answered. "We're just about to discuss a new topic today. You seem to have me twice though, so I'll have to talk to the office about that later today. Sorry in advance if there is any confusion."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 pm

He pauses, and something in his eyes tells me that even though I’ve changed, he sees something in me. I take in a deep breath as I look to him a moment. My smile was gone. My face was straight as I watched him a moment. Our eyes locked, making the silence even more awkward. He asks me about my eyes and I squint a little bit. I couldn’t change it, and it seemed to anger me at times.

“No actually, they’re real. No contacts; perfect vision” I spoke simply as I took back the schedule. I looked over the schedule like I hadn’t seen it before. “That’s what happened. I don’t know why I’ve got it twice. I’m sure there’s a reason. There’s no problem if I’m in your class twice is there?”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Real eyes? Danny had never heard of a violet looking colour for an eye colour. He raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment, before standing up. "No problem, though you might be bored hearing the same lecture twice," he smiled as he walked over to the chalkboard and faced the class. "Now, can anyone give me an example of what othering might be?" he called out. As per usual, the class gave no response, so Danny continued his lecture and he taught the class like he would any other.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 pm

I simply nodded, turning around as he stands, walking to the board. It usually took a few weeks to get completely settled into the town. It wouldn’t take me this long to end his life. He would simply go home one day and find me in his living room. My heels clicked on the floor. I smirked as I walked to the back of the room, sitting down in my seat with my bag. The lecturing continued without any problems really. I was silent as I listened to things I had never gotten to listen to in high school. I sighed quietly as I pulled out a bit of paper. I began doodling quietly, I didn’t want to listen to the things I had been deprived of during high school from the person who took it from me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 am

The rest of the day went on as per normal. Students would come and go, all the while, Danny's lecture stayed the same. During his spare Danny spent time in the English office grading note packages and during his lunch he sat in the staff room. Despite the mundane routine that hadn't changed much from yesterday, yet Danny could not shake the feeling that something was off. He was quite for most of the day and seemed a bit distracted. Zoey also happened to notice this as they spoke at lunch over the phone. It wasn't a long conversation - just reminding him that she was going out that night with a few friends - but she sensed something was off.

By the time last period rolled around, Danny had just tried to ignore the feeling. Since he couldn't figure out what was bothering him, he choose to not dwell on it. His lesson plan was the same from previous classes only with all different kids. Save one, Vanessa. Perhaps it was the off eyes, or the white hair, but that girl seemed to catch his attention. "Alright class. There's ten minutes left in the class. You can pack up your things and socialize, but you can't leave until the bell rings! Any questions, please feel free to talk to me!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:08 am

The day seemed to go by just as I had remembered high school the first time: Long, and boring. The lunch room had been a little improvement from what I remember however. At lunch, I ate with kids that actually seemed interested in me. Of course, most of them were male or the fact that I had the hair and eyes of an albino without looking totally creepy might have caught their attention. But even then it seemed like more than enough. At my old high school, I remember always sitting with Danny and his friends, no matter what. Of course, I had my own, but the more and more I thought about it, I remembered how much Danny really used to be part of my world.

My free period was something new and pleasant however. I snuck into the teacher and student record office. Apparently, not only did they have their information on their computer based program, but they had files too. I hurried, slipping his file into my backpack. If anyone came even close to the door, I made them turn around. It wasn’t hard now that I was getting the hang of this whole blood thing.

Now it was seventh period. He was right when he said that his lecture was almost the same. I sat in the same desk as I had before. No one apparently sat here in any of my classes. School was about over, but I had taken the class period reading the extensive file. Of course, with such a record there’s going to be one. I look up as he speaks. I small smile begins to form at the corners of my mouth. I stand, grabbing the a notebook to pull over my chest as I walk the length of the classroom to get to his desk.

“Da-Mr. McKarthy?” I flush a little bit at the mix up; the smile growing a little on my lips. I had to keep remind myself that I hadn’t been introduced by his first name yet many times through the period.

“I was wondering if you had any extra worksheets on the ideas and thoughts in the note-packet. I seem to be having trouble with some of it. You see, English is probably my worst subject.” I look at the ground a small sigh on my lips. As I thought about it, I had always hated it in school too.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Danny was erasing the board when he heard his name called. He turned back, looking over his shoulder to see Vanessa. "Yes?" he called as he finished erasing the board. "What's up?" he smiled at her and listened as she spoke. It dealt with the notes package. He began checking his desk and bag or any, but he had none on him. As he was about to speak, the bell rang and the kids filed out. "I'm sorry Vanessa, I don't have any on me. We'd have to go to the English office, I hope you don't mind. It won't take long." Danny smiled at her and gathered his things before heading to the English office with her.

"I don't blame you," he spoke to her. "English is usually the class that brings people down, especially since we're in post colonial. But since it is your first day here, you have a bit more time." He finished speaking as he pulled out his key for the English office. "What book have you decided to read? Midnight's Children, Like Water for Chocolate, Cinnamon Gardens?" He could continue the list, but these books probably goes right past their heads for most students, so he learned not to bother.

Danny walked to his desk, noticing that no one was there, and opened a drawer which contained many a paper. He fiddled through them until he found what he was looking for. "Ah!" he smiled and pulled it out. "Here we are. The notes package guideline. It tell you everything you need to know." Danny glanced around again. Teachers got out of this school faster than the students!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:55 pm

“I don’t mind going down the hall. I don’t have anything going on.” I watch him a moment. Maybe the someplace would be closed. As we walk he asks me about a book assignment that he had given me. I laughed quietly. Thankfully, the last one I had read. He was just like the teachers when we were in high school. It was almost the same booklist too. I laughed quietly as he seems to trail off.

“Actually, Mr. McKarthy, I have already read one of them. Like Water for Chocolate. I liked it. I thought I would do the report on the book. I think the book seemed to imprint a sort of spirit throughout. There’s so much passion and tragedy that it seems to mix and just…work…I guess…Of course, I don’t think I would ever marry Pedro…He was an as- er, jerk for marrying another woman and having children when he ‘supposedly’ loves someone else…Oh well, it seems like Tita didn’t care much about her Sibling. I don’t think I’d ever fight so violently with my sibling…It’s like she just left her with no one on her side…Alone. I would never do something like that, not for a lover. Family first, Eh, Mr. McKarthy?”

I laugh, having to pull things from the back of my mind. I tried to act embarrassed that I knew so much about the book. He probably didn’t expect it from me.

I follow him into the room as he looks for papers. It’s not a long wait, but it’s enough of a wait that I set my backpack on the ground, so it doesn’t hurt my shoulders. I watch him as he turns. The office is closed. It would be so easy, with no witnesses. I sigh quietly. I can’t kill him yet. He’s going to see what he’s done. His wife…She’ll be a nice face to see first.

“Thanks Mr. McKarthy, you seem way better than my old English teacher” I smile, grabbing the folder. I make sure I grab it in a way that our hands touch, but it’s not awkward. I send a jolt of electricity through my arm in the moment. There’s a slight pop and you can see the volt jump from my arm to his. It looks like nothing, but I know he’s feeling it. I jump, trying to act as if it’s an accident. “Must be the shoes” I laugh, kneeling to place the packet in my bag.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Danny was surprised that Vanessa knew the book so well. It wasn't every day that the students understood what they were reading. But Vanessa kept talking, and something shifted in Danny. It didn't show in his face or demeanor, but it definatly hit a nerve within him. Perhaps it was her choice of words. It's like she just left her with no one on her side. Alone. Family first... they brought up memories which Danny never liked to remember. Memories of the island; memories of the rescues; memories of how he was sure Jamie was dead.

But he smiled. He smiled through it all to simply get through life. He was a man now, with a family of his own soon. He smiled because he felt obligated to. Danny handed her the package, but there was a little shock between the two. "Sorry," he smiled as he noticed the prolonged sensation of the shock. Danny stood there for a moment feeling a bit awkward. "Ah, anyway Vanessa, it's getting a tad late. Best be going on our way then. It's a Friday night. Go have fun. Enjoy yourself," Danny smiled at her as he grabbed his own things. "I'll see you on Monday," he spoke as he stood by the door and waited for her to leave before he could shut the door.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm

He doesn’t answer my question. I know it hits a nerve though. He smiles to push through and for a moment it doesn’t; No person with feeling wouldn’t care. I couldn’t help the sad smile on my lips as it formed. He left me. He was that person with no feeling. I look up to him, a small smile on my lips to hide the pain that strikes me deep in my gut. I sigh quietly as he rushes me out of the room. I turn; making sure my heels hit the tile hard on the floor as I walk out. My smile is friendly, but my eyes have the problem in betraying my real feeling more often now.

“Thanks Mr. McKarthy, I’ll see you tomorrow, Well-Monday; enjoy your weekend” I laugh quietly at my mess-up before turning and starting back toward the front doors of the school. There were only a few ways to get out of the school. It seemed locked down tighter than a drum nowadays.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:12 pm

"Yup, no problem. See you Monday Vanessa." He waited until she left before Danny sighed. He closed the door behind him and waited for a moment. He looked around the empty halls and ran a hand through his hair before he walked towards the back of the building. When he exited the rear of the building, he caught some kids smoking. But he didn't care, nor did the students. Danny worked at a high school, not a daycare. These kids were old enough to decide to smoke or not.

It wasn't long before Danny was sitting on the bus with his bag in his lap. He sat quietly as he often did just watching. Watching the people on the bus, or watching the scenery outside. The odd thing was, however, that just sat there. He didn't much think as he did wait. He waited for his stop and he simply reminised, the island mostly. It was a terrifying time. Both the terrain and the creatures on it could of killed Danny or Jamie many a time. Yet fate choose Danny to live. Danny hasn't liked fate since.

On his way from the bus stop to home, Danny got a text from Zoey. It read: Where are you? I'm leaving soon and I won't see you for the weekend! Hurry home please. So Danny did. He walked a bit faster and hurried home. Despite his haunting memories, Danny was able to find refuge in Zoey, and he confided in her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm

My heels clicked loudly on the sidewalk as I walked with the boy to his home. I only had to walk outside to see that he was waiting for me. He had a worried look on his face as he searched for me, I poked him in the back. He had turned to see me, a smile pulling across his lips.

Now we were walking back to the house that his parents wouldn’t be at for another few hours. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath. I didn’t want to live with some stranger. I wanted to be with others, but of course, I had to keep myself like it is. We talk about the project in English and many other things. It’s a while before he brings up something and it somehow turns to money.

“Yeah, I was planning on going out and performing tonight; you know I play Saxophone, right?.” He looks to me a smile on his lips.

“I didn’t know you could play an instrument. That’s nice. You migh want to be out of the house from five to seven anyway, so mom doesn’t find you.” I smile uietly, laughing.

That’s understandable.” I nod as we make it to the front door. We make out way inside and I throw my bag in his room. It was almost five by the time I got settled. I looked to the boy as I pulled my suitcase onto the bed. Pulling out one of my cuter outfits, I look to him.

“Do you have a shower?” I smile at him and he nods, flicking a hand toward himself as he turns to walk toward the bathroom.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 pm

"Zoey?! Zoey, are you here?" He called out, though with no response from her. "Sorry I took so long, I-" he was cut off by a noise upstairs. Something dropping almost. "Zoey?" he called out once more as he laid his things on the kitchen counter. He then slowly begun to climb the stairs, looking for Zoey. When he got up stairs, he heard a noise in the bed room. His brow furrowed and his fists tightened.

The doorway to his bedroom was open. Cautiously, he entered body ready to attack at any moment. When he got to the bed, he paused a moment. There was a noise. Something was behind him. Danny spun around only to be knocked onto his back. He bounced a bit as he landed on the bed, and his attacker pounced on him. They giggled. It was only then that he realized what was happened. "Zoey!" She simply laughed and pulled on his tie, lifting his head. "Do scare me like..." He trailed off as he realized what she was wearing, or what she wasn't wearing for that reason. Nothing but her underwear. Danny smiled. "Did I scare you?" she pouted. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

She then grabbed Danny's head with both hands, and kissed him. They remained there for a moment or two before Danny rolled on top of her. She giggled and threw her arms around his neck as they kissed again. Danny let his hands explore her body, as she then begun to unbotton his shirt and lossen his tie. Their breathing began much heavy, when suddenly there was honking outside. Danny looked up. "Shit!" Zoey cursed. Danny got up and walked to the window where he saw three girls exit the car. "Great timing," he said sarcastically to Zoey. "Hey! I'm not the one who came home late from work!" Danny was about to respond, but there was a knock on the door. "Go get dressed," he rolled his eyes as he walked downstairs.

Danny was finishing buttoning up his shirt when he got downstairs. "Somebody was having fun. "Hello Clair," Danny said dryly as he adjusted his tie. He didn't care much for her. "Oh come on now sugar. I was only teasin'" she giggled. He walked over to the kitchen. "Anyone want anything to drink?"

"No we're okay, thank you," called Sam. Danny could stand Sam and Erica more than Clair. "We have to get going soon anyway," Erica finished. At the time, Zoey rushed downstairs. It was silent for a moment before there was giggling. "Bye Danny," Zoey called out. "See you Sunday night!"

"Bye Danny!" the other three called out before the door shut behind them.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 am

OOc- Sorry Danny, I won't be able to post until after I play a gig tonight after school. Sorry!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 pm

The boy had somehow made his way into the bathroom at one time, trying to ‘look’ for something. I knew what he was doing, and I wasn’t stupid. If course, I simply laughed and continued on with what I was doing. It wasn’t that big of a deal, and I knew that when he left silently that he hadn’t really gotten a view.

I walked out of the bathroom a few minutes after. I had dressed in clothes that would be more comfortable to be around town in. He smiled at me as I returned, playing some sort of video games in the chair. I looked over to the clock, it was already almost five.

“I think I should go home for a bit. I need my instrument and I think my mom might be worried about me.” He stops playing and looks over to me, worry in his eyes.

“Be safe, okay?” He turns back to the game and I roll my eyes. I simply nod, pulling y body back toward the front door.

“I’ll see you after seven” I give him a wink before rushing out the door. The moment I’ sure he can no longer hear me, I pull my phone out of my pocket. After a moment of fiddling with it, I hold it up to my head. There’s a more chipper answer this time, with a laugh at something on the television when he answers.

“Well that’s a delightful noise. When you’re done, can you pick me up?” There’s a pause before he responds.

“Sure, It’s been a few days since we got to talk” I nod, a small hum escaping my lips as I pull out toward the street.“I’ll see you a few, darling” His voice is sweet, and I giggle.

“I’ll be here” Simple words before there’s a click of the phone and the voice on the other end is gone.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Danny waited in the empty kitchen with his hands used as support himself as he leaned over the counter. Every so often, he would pop a couple of almonds in his mouth, or sip some of his beer, but other than that he just waited. With the weekend to himself, Danny wasn't really sure what to do. After a bit, Danny finished his beer and put away the almonds before he walked to the door. He put on his shoes and locked the door behind him. It was still fairly warm out, so Danny didn't bother with a jacket. The sun was slowly setting, so part of the night sky was dark. With his hands in his pockets, Danny hummed to himself and made his way towards the forested trail.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

He had apparently only just gotten a hotel room for the short stay in this town. It didn’t cost much and he didn’t mind the cost if it was helping me get back at the male that he saw, made my life hell. We walked into the room. It was clean and I could tell it was a nice price on such a room. He had ways of getting things cheaper though.

I sighed as I turned around, falling onto the bed. He chuckles as he watches me, his eyes surveying me as I look up at him.

“You will need to go over and survey his house before you do whatever it is you’ll be doing the rest of the night.” He speaks, the end of his question left for me to answer. I giggle quietly, rising up.

“I thought about maybe getting out on the street and performing. You know that’s why we brought my sax” I smile. He sighs, knowing how I like to show off my talents.
    “Besides, you know I can get us enough tips to pay for this room.” I smile quietly, and he realizes what I’m saying.

“You know that power isn’t supposed to be used like that” I smile quietly, pulling myself off the bed. I hold my hand out, focusing most of my power on his body. He jerks slightly forward and he grunts, his eyes keeping the same calm look.“Like I said, that power isn’t supposed to be used like this” He’s strong enough mentally that he can fight this if he wants, but he doesn’t. Most people don’t know that I’m doing it to them as he does.

“Come here baby” I smile at him, forcing him to come closer. I pull his arms around me and I pull my body onto my tippy-toes to kiss him. He grunts then gives a small smile. He pulls away, walking to the side of the room where some of my things are.

“You should probably take this with you; Play for tips while I check out the house to see who’s all home. We might be able to have a friend over if his…lover’s home” I smile quietly, making my way out of the room as he speaks.

"You’re no fun” I smile quietly as I pull open the door. Before I can tell what’s happening, he’s upon me. He kisses me before, giving me a slap as I walk out the door. I giggle, pushing him before he winks and closes the door.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Night has already descended as hung out in the forest. It was a fairly low key area. Isolated enough at night that no one really walked through, but it wasn't in the middle of the forest either. It was a small clearing that Danny had created in the dense of the wooded park. There were a few fallen tree trucks in there that had been knocked over in a storm some time ago. Surrounding the area was hundreds of trees in which they were scattered everywhere, not really giving a path or view for someone to get a good look at Danny.

When get got to the clearing, Danny took off his shirt so it wouldn't get dirty. Course it didn't bother him since no one was around, but he'd rather not return in a messy shirt. Having hung up his shirt on a tree branch, Danny then preceded to hold out his left hand in the shape of how a child would create a gun with their fingers. He breathed in deeply and a small, red flames seemed to stream off his hands and flow together in a circle before a small hovering flame stood before him. The small light illuminated the area, leaving the outskirts of where he would enter or leave in shadow. With his light source available, Danny walked over to the first log. It was fairly large. He starred at it for a moment or two, before he squatted and grabbed both sides of the log. With a grunt, he pushed his legs up and Danny lifted the truck over his head.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:16 pm

I took in a sharp breath as I made it out. I realized the outfit I had chosen would be delightful getting some of the younger men to giving their money up more easily. I smiled as I made my way to the center of the square. I made my place on a street corner that seemed to be very busy at this time of night. I opened up my case, beginning to put together the beautiful, Black lacquered piece of equipment that would make me some money. I took in a deep breath as I pull the neck strap over my head. I pull the sax up. I keep the cake open, pulling out the small sign that said something about tips. I hadn’t made it.

I smiled as I began to play whatever came to my mind at the time. It wasn’t hard to keep up with the crowd as they seemed to pass me by. Few started to put money in the case on their own, but others continued to walk. I couldn’t stand for that. I began making swift movements with my body, making people to walk toward me. It was a nice way of cheating people; No one to catch you. I began to bob up and down as I played a few things I had memorized. At this rate, I could probably make two hundred in a night.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:24 pm

After a while, Danny dropped another trunk on the ground. It shook heavy and the landed with a deep and heavy thud. Danny rested on the trunk as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. His breathing was a bit heavier than normal, but he was by no means drained or panting. After a moment or two, he got back up to his feet and walked back over to his shirt, which he put on with ease. Once he had adjusted it and everything, Danny snapped his fingers and the small glowing fireball and faded into the air, part of the embers falling towards the ground before the disappeared.

With his workout done for the night, Danny headed back towards his house. The walk wasn't long, but it was long enough for Danny to relax and enjoy the night before he had it home. As he was walking, he pulled out his phone and dialed in Zoey's number. Hey. Having fun? I miss you. was all it said. Then he stood there for a moment, debated with himself, then deleted the text before resuming his walk back to the house.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 pm

By the time I’ve really gotten a crowd around me, I know that he’s at the house by now. He’s either searching it or waiting outside to see if someone’s going to some home. He’s probably picked the lock, deciding that he would rather find out what’s up than have me doing it at the chance of getting caught. He’s protective, it just sometimes doesn’t seem like it. He acts like he doesn’t care, but there’s so much that you don’t see going on behind that face.

I can feel my body tiring as I play more for the crowd. Bills and coins litter my case and I know that they add up to a lot more than I’d gotten in many other cities.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:36 pm

The walk took a bit longer than expected, but Danny wasn't walking as fast pace as he normally did. The night was young and nice however, so it didn't bother Danny in the slightest. In fact, it was part of the reason he walked a bit slower. There was a small breeze the rolled past Danny which made part of his hair flicker. He was a in a good mode.

Of course, this all changed when it reached his home. The lights were all off when he left, but when he turned the door handle, he found that it was already unlocked and he knew that he'd locked the door before departure. He pushed the door open and entered with care. "I swear, if it's Zoey again, I'm going to freak," he mutter to himself under his breath. Danny wasn't sure what he was looking for, until her found it.

"Hey! What are you doing?" he screamed as he entered the living room. For when he entered, he saw the figure of a man holding a small light as he searched through Danny and Zoey's things. Upon hearing the call, his head shot up and he tried to run, but Danny pursued throughout the house. The man was faster than Danny had expected, but he was able to tackle him to the ground in his backyard. The man struggled under Danny, but he wasn't letting go. "Who are you? What were you doing in my house?!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 pm

After not getting a call after a few hours worried me. I took in a deep breath as I watched the darkness as it seemed to deepen. I had made almost two hundred dollars and was ready to go spend the night with Oddred. He didn’t like his name very much, so either I called him Od or Red or I just didn’t call him by anything. I sighed quietly as I walked up the street, back toward the hotel. I pull my phone out so I can call. It’s strange that he wouldn’t have called, because he can usually get himself out of any bind he gets himself into. It begins to ring and I wait, a small sigh on my lips. Why wouldn’t he have answered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:28 am