Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

To Hell and Back

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me To Hell and Back

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Hell, or at least, A Hell. You've been here for who knows how long. Years? Months? Seconds? However long, its felt like an eternity. Were dead, all of us! Or at least, we were dead. Sent to this Hell for whatever reason (be it murder, guilt, or anything else in between that you've committed before your death). But, for one reason or another, we're alive again. On the shore on a large lake or ocean. This that lake/ocean we're we came from? We wake up cold, wet, naked, like a new born. But not far from the shore is a pile of blankets and clothing. Something isn't right here.

The world around us, is familiar. Its full of wild life and mutated or mythical creatures. This is still earth? Future? Past? Alternate reality? Who knows. Not far off the shore, is a portal. It is a portal that will bring us back to our time, the present (i.e 2010). A voice then booms through the world, addressing us. "You've been chosen to save the world. You will be sent back to try and prevent what you see here. Succeed.... or die!"

Have you repented and fight against whatever caused this? Or are you back on this earth to show what true evil is?

Note: We all have powers. 1 - 3 Maximum. You can be good or evil. And you may post how you died if you like. You don't have to have died in our time period (i.e the 14th century). The only thing you get returned is your clothing. And you gain a memory (if not from the present) of the present (as if you grew up there).

People In Role Play:
    Good:
    ~ Murdoch Guinne (Enhanced physical abilities (speed, strength etc).A limited healing factor. The ability to channel beams of piercing light from either his weapons or inanimate objects.)
    ~ Lola Cartwright (General spell-casting, telekinesis)
    ~ Tristan Kay (Can charm people with his music, Animalistic refined tracking skills)
    ~

Bad:
    ~ Danny Carmichael (Control of magic (like Dr. Strange) and Super Strength)
    ~ Kristie Torcette (Weather Control, Flight, Life Absorption)
    ~ Jasmine Shadow (Elements and Telepathy)
    ~

Deaths:
    Danny - Limbs were ripped apart for treason to the royal family (I tried to kill them)

Jasmine - Tormented people. Controlled an entire kingdom by being king "advisor". Toyed with her powers on innocent people. Was killed by Merlin.

Krisite - I was a soldier for an off the grid organzation that eliminated people in the world that were seen as a threat. An assassin pretty much, and I died during a mission by a bullet threw my temple.

Murdoch - He was murdered in his sleep by a Muslim Zealot as he was making his way back to England

Lola - Hit by a bus

Tristan - I was murdered by the king since I had an affaur with his wife/Queen

Last edited by Danny on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Read Me Re: To Hell and Back

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Grr...this makes things difficult. Alright, alright...I'll have my guy just wandering around and stuff. But screw you, I am having my sword! XD
    And a gun. Just sayin'

Ic:

Murdoch grunts as a passer by bumps into him, his shoulder recoiling slightly. He still doesn’t understand this world, not really, with all it’s strange machines and weird customs. In his home, his…time, he supposes, you could challenge a man to a duel for stained honour. Although the custom of ‘taking it outside’ has the same principle, it’s a lot more informal, and not as honourable a fight as his day. He doesn’t like this world, not really, and he’d much rather have been sent back to his own home, but the Lord has a plan for him, and He always knows best. All is possible for he who believes, and Murdoch believes. Although the priests and the bishops lied to him, lied to them all- his sins were not absolved, and he has spent the best part of a thousand years in Hell for their lies!- his faith in The Lord has not been shaken. Murdoch shall carry out this task from The Lord, and gain his absolution the hard way. All this is a trail from The Lord, and Murdoch shall complete it if it kills him.

Murdoch has researched using this worlds strange information devices- called ‘comp-you-tairs’- and has managed in the last two years to bring himself up to date with this worlds history. He’s made an effort to learn the strange languages of this time, so he should be able to blend in better. It took him a while to get used to the noise, and as soon as he managed to gather some identification for himself- provided by some rather suspicious-looking men, might he add- he bought himself something called a ‘motor-bike,’ a kind of mechanical horse. He learnt to ride it soon enough, and it must be said, it is faster and more enjoyable than a carriage.

Of course, it took him a while to stop attacking every Muslim that he saw, but it seems that Muslims are still distrusted in this world- but only the ones with backpacks, strangely enough; maybe it has something to do with the two random numbers people keep reciting? It might be a piece of history he hasn’t reached yet, but he is getting close to what these people call the 21st century- so it made it easier for him to adjust.

Although, he doesn’t feel completely safe, not yet. Agents of Evil are everywhere, not least those two or three Heathens who decided to defy The Lord when the small group stepped through the portal. The other two, Murdoch could have lived with, but the Heathens must die, eventually. Murdoch has been doing everything in his power to try to halt their plans, but they seem to understand this time much better then him. As it is, Murdoch is only one step behind them, but one step is all they need; this place has already gone to hell in a handbasket, and Murdoch could do nothing to stop it. The only way to help is to take out the leader, but the Blasphemous Ones set about protecting themselves as soon as they got back. Murdoch is at a disadvantage. Luckily, this area of the city isn't hit too badly by the riots, not yet at least, but despite Murdochs greatest efforts, the riots are gradually creeping towards this area of town.

Murdoch has Faith that He will show him the way, though, if only Murdoch is patient. He doesn’t know what happened to the other two- they split off pretty much as soon as they got through, leaving Murdoch to fend for himself, thank-you-very-much- and he doesn’t much care. Let them try to carry out His will in their own way.

He fingers the gun hidden in his waistband. A small ‘handgun,’ a powerful ballistic device, Murdoch has taken great pains to master this devastating weapon. He still uses his blade, but he cannot carry it out in average day-to-day life, can he?
    But now? Now, he has an appointment to keep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Tristan was exhuasted. He worked at a coffee shop by day and by night he'd get paid to play at a bar where he'd mesmerise people as he played. The nights he'd play the bar would be filled and considerably calm. Sometimes he'd arrive at the place where he shared with Lola and fall asleep on the couch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:39 pm

ooc-Murdoch, you have to play by the rules. If no one else is allowed weapons from their own time, neither are you. You can't just "screw you" the creator and do whatever the fuck you like; you want that, make your own roleplay.

Lola sighed as she passed Tristan and ruffled his hair.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head," she said gently, bringing him coffee. "You have to work today, don't you?" With her full time and his two part-time jobs, they'd managed to make ends meet but only just. "Heard anything about Danny, Kristie, and Jasmine lately? Or still just the same general havoc?"

She perched herself on the arm of the couch and looked down at him, clutching her tea protectively. Lola liked living with Tristan. It gave her a sense of companionship, of not being totally alone in a world which had changed so much since they'd been back.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:41 pm

ooc: Who said I'm not? Mim, do you like starting arguments with me? I'm serious, I said if the creator has an issue, then I'd change it. Besides, there are places where you can buy swords, and it isn't like we've forgotten how to make swords, so he could easily have had one made/bought one. Please and thank you, Checkmate. Smile Can we move on now? Thank you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Danny wrote:Note: The only thing you get returned is your clothing.
    Murdoch wrote:But screw you, I am having my sword!
    I wouldn't have such a problem with you if you weren't such a childish dick. And what purpose would a sword serve if you don't take it out in public? It's not as if you have the free time or inclination to participate in reenactments. A sword is absolutely pointless; you only want it so you can say "so fucking there." You never said if the creator has an issue you'll changeit. I don't enjoy starting fights with you, I dislike you having a blatant disregard for other peoples' rules.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 pm

I quite frankly don't care if you have a problem with me or not, Mim. I have my childish moments, fine, but everyone does. I'm just silly and constantly making stupid comments. It's who I am. I was joking on the screw you I'm having a sword, and did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, I'm planning to use it later? Maybe he does take it out, just not this once? Maybe he just likes to have it because it reminds him of where he came from? People do have feelings, even fictional characters. And as if anyone is going to notice a guy with a sword in the middle of a riot O_o
    I think you do enjoy having fights with me, or why would you start them over such trivial matters that would be so tiny and miniscule if you didn't blow them out of all proportions. What was meant to be a throw away, sarcastic, stupid comment has turned into a massive row because YOU can't drop anything I say. You aren't half as smart as you think you are, and I will be the first to admit, neither am I. But at least I realise it, Mim. So I will say this one last time, and then I will just ignore anything you say which is designed to start one of these arguments. So read my lips [text].
    I. Am. Dropping. This. I. Frequently. Make. Stupid. Comments. Meant. To. Be. Jokes. Do. Not. Take. Me. Seriously. Comprende?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:17 pm

YOU 2 stop it or ur post WILL be deleted. Play by the rules Murdock. Madam Mim. Stop picking fight.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:23 pm

I am playing by the rules; no rules against owning a replica sword, is there?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Aslong as game rules followed its ok. just no more arguing please.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 pm

No worries; I didn't want this argument either Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:17 pm

They're piss poor jokes and you do them all the time, Murdoch. It would be easier if SOMETHING intelligent ever fell out of your mouth, but I guess not. Al, I don't start fights; he turns them into fights. I simply point out when he doesn't follow the fucking rules.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 am

And yet again you continue it, Mim. DROP. IT. You're just proving how bloody immature you are; intelligent things do come out of my mouth, just not very often XD you need to look for them really hard, lol. But I digress; Shut. Up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:17 am

Thought you were dropping it, Murdoch? Smile
    Will someone just fucking post, please?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:01 am

*sigh*

Ic:

Murdoch takes a left down a side street, exiting the main road and walking between two tall, red brick buildings. It is his understanding that a riot- probably orchastrated by one of Those Heathens- is taking place. It's still relatively small in size, and a well placed bullet to the antagonists head should scatter the rioters; he has to get there in time, though, or the riot could spill over into the street where he is hiding out, and that could be dangerous. He would attack at nightfall, but this is pressing now, and he has another job to do during the night.

Murdoch likes the night. It's quieter, less crowded and he can take his blade out on jobs then. It isn't his original blade- a replica- but it does the job just as well, and he likes the feel of a familiar weapon in his hand. It reminds him of home, makes him remember that this isn't just some fever dream, that this really is happening. It also reminds him of his family, long since dead in their graves. He's tried finding out what happened to them, but he hasn't been able to find any mention of them in any records. It seems they lived and died anonomously, as did he. He isn't sure how to feel about that.
    His wife got her brother to make him that blade, remembering something that Murdoch had said about a weapon that he had seen being used elsewhere. It was a lovely thought, and she gave it to him on the eve of his departure with King Richard, the last time he ever saw her. He saw The Holy City, but alas he never set foot inside it, instead having to settle for Acre and Jaffa. He's seen first hand the storied bravery and skill of The King- now known as The Lionheart- and the ferocity and brilliance of the Infadel leader Saladin. He'll say only this; the books do them no justice.

Still. He has to stop this riot before it takes off, and that means something that Murdoch doesn't like; a broad daylight assassination. Although there are ways of avoiding getting seen, he can't go for the easy option- hitting him with something called a 'sniper rifle'- because it's too big to be carried around undetected. Murdoch knows that The Lord may not approve of killing usually, but he is sure that the voice that he heard- he had fallen to his knees in reverence when he had heard it- was The Lords voice, telling him to prevent the future Murdoch had seen. In this, Murdoch knows his salvation lies.

And so, Murdoch feels the handgun in his waistband, and exits the long, winding alleyway into a street of small carnage.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I travel down along the street and through alleyways. I saw no one on the way to my destination. People either saw me and fled, or were smart enough not to be out now. To be honest, I wasn't secretive about a lot of my plans. The bigger ones, most defiantly, but most of the time, anyone may hear what I was up to. It was interesting to see who showed up, who would try and stop me... as I said before, I do enjoy a challenge. Its what makes the world (my world soon enough) better and more fun.

I turn into a dark alley which would lead to a larger opening in between buildings. You know the squares that kids would play soccer in? Not that kids are out anyway, but you get my point. As I entered the square, I see the image of heads and faces. People nervous, scared, anxious. All kinds of people, older people, parents trying to survive, teens (some younger, some (technically) older) who think that they'll gain my respect or some idiotic idea like that. Mumbles erupted in the crowd like the black plague (ah, the witch or wizard of created that epidemic.... I bow to their skill) as the arrive on the scene. I stand at the head of the crowd, face blank, but a glimmer of pure joy in my eyes as I watch over them. I raise my hand and the voices died out quickly.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the show. I assume your all informed of why you are here? If not, I suppose you may leave now." I pause as a few people leave the crowd and start to leave. I wait until they are away from the crowd before I snap my fingers and they combust. I laugh as the flames eat them alive, enjoying the screams, loving the idea of power. I smile, eyes wide, and the flicker of the flames dance in my eyes. I snap my fingers again. The flames died along with the people. People gasped and started to freak out.

"Those are for the fools and imbeciles that choose to waste my time. For the rest of you, if you do not know why your here, I suggest you act like you do, lest you want to end up like the others," I shout over them, voice echoing against the walls. The smile faded as I stared at the idiots I'd be working with. "Go to your jobs before I decide the same fate on you all."

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" A man from the crowd shouts, angry. I suspect a love one died because they choose to leave. "IT'S IMMORAL!"

I chuckle. "In case you haven't noticed sir, I have no morals. Now I suggest you silence yourself before these words are your last." He hesitates, almost about to say something, but I'm not bluffing, so he choses wisely, and doesn't speak another word. "Off with the lot of you! And don't return to your homes until the deed is done!"

The crowd slowly starts to spill out of the area, either ready to do their job, or eager to be gone of my presents.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 am

"What deed are you so eager about to be done?" I walk slowly into the square from the darkest shadows that were created by both buildings and the sun. I must say I felt tingles travel through my body when those people burst into flames. A little excitement won’t kill anyone... yet.
    I reach to the side of my head with my hand and take a cigarette that I placed behind my right ear. I have never seen these... pipes before. Since i have found them I was hooked. I would smoke one after every kill and enjoy it. I snapped my fingers and a small red flame appeared, as I lit my cigarette. The flame disappeared as I lowered my hand to my side as I kept walking towards Danny. I exhaled and watched the smoke exist through my lips and up into the air, where the smoke dissolved in the wind that was under my control.
    "I must say Danny, that little trick... might of impressed those lowlife scums but it would never impress someone like me. Keep working on it, boy."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Murdoch exits the alleyway, and looks around the street. Fires rage unchecked in the middle of the roads, dustbins are overturned, windows are smashed, fire hydrants are spewing dirty water all over the street, the water on the ground mixing with blood.

Blood? There shouldn't be blood, not yet; it's too early for anyone to have been killed. He supposes, though, that the brawls that break out between looters and pillagers can get pretty nasty for the person who is outmatched, and it's only a matter of course that they get smashed open.

Still. He has a mission, and the terrified civillians fleeing from the large ruckus up the street gives him where the centre of it is. Going against the tide of people, he begins to force his way up the street, eventually passing pockets of looting and brawling, the numbers of civillians thinning until he bursts out of the other side of the crowds, into a small town square.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

I cross my arms over my chest as I stare at the crowd slowly exiting the square, not looking at Jasmine as I speak to her. "Don't flatter yourself girl, I am not on this earth to please you. They just need to know whose in charge.... like a dog." I sigh and let my arms fall to my side as I slowly walk towards Jasmine. "My deed is simple," I tell her as I throw my arms around her shoulders. "Start another riot. Gain more control of the city. Part of the army will come eventually. And once I have control of them... its one step closer to my master plan," I smile charmingly, as if nothing was wrong.

Since coming to this time, I find my behavior has changed a little. I like to be closer to people more. I suppose I like to draw them in before I finish them. Perhaps its the fact that I'm from another time and both customs have mixed? I'm not sure, but I'm not exactly hating it.

"And what have we been up to?" I ask her. "I haven't seen you in a week. Any news I should hear of?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:49 pm

I smile as I listen to you talk about youre "little and simple deed" I wasnt very fond of physical contact and people invading my personal space but after two years or just wodering around this hellhole i had no choice but to accept it once in a while.
    "just five thousand skinned and burned alive. nothing big. im waiting for the perfect time on unleash my powers over the face of this miserable earth."
    The remains of the cigarette burns in my hand as a flam appears. I turn to look at you with a saddened expression. "i didnt even get to use my powers. jsut for stupid little things such as lighting a damn cigarette"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:59 pm

"Ah, poor little Jasmine," I pout my lips in an attempt to mock you. "Don't worry. People on this earth are weak," I smile as I step away. "You will soon enough. Ruling the world wouldn't be as fun without you. Speaking of ruling the world, I haven't seen Lola or Tristan in a while. Think they've given up?" I ask as I start to walk away, expecting her to follow, towards the crowd to see how they do.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:03 pm

I streatch my left hand before me and i start to float in that air, 6 inches above the ground, then a meter. I float towards you and stay standing in the air. "you havent seen my bad side boy, better be carful what you do and say next to someone older than you." I say reffering to the time i came from.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:08 pm

"Older perhaps, but not as wise as you believe you are," I tell her plainly. "And nor have you been on mine, so I suggest you watch your tone until you know what your up against. Now, we'll leave it at that. Care to watch the show with me?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm

"Gladly" I say as my eyes gaze over the cwored of weak and pathertic humans. I clench my jaw, taking in Danny's words but leaving it at that. In time he will see that he has found a much stronger and powerful opponent.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 pm

ooc: A tip, danny: Don't reveal your master plan! Lol...I have an evil overlord checklist, if you would like to see it Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm

ooc - I don't plan too Murdoch. Don't worry. Posting?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 pm