Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

To Hell and Back

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me To Hell and Back

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Hell, or at least, A Hell. You've been here for who knows how long. Years? Months? Seconds? However long, its felt like an eternity. Were dead, all of us! Or at least, we were dead. Sent to this Hell for whatever reason (be it murder, guilt, or anything else in between that you've committed before your death). But, for one reason or another, we're alive again. On the shore on a large lake or ocean. This that lake/ocean we're we came from? We wake up cold, wet, naked, like a new born. But not far from the shore is a pile of blankets and clothing. Something isn't right here.

The world around us, is familiar. Its full of wild life and mutated or mythical creatures. This is still earth? Future? Past? Alternate reality? Who knows. Not far off the shore, is a portal. It is a portal that will bring us back to our time, the present (i.e 2010). A voice then booms through the world, addressing us. "You've been chosen to save the world. You will be sent back to try and prevent what you see here. Succeed.... or die!"

Have you repented and fight against whatever caused this? Or are you back on this earth to show what true evil is?

Note: We all have powers. 1 - 3 Maximum. You can be good or evil. And you may post how you died if you like. You don't have to have died in our time period (i.e the 14th century). The only thing you get returned is your clothing. And you gain a memory (if not from the present) of the present (as if you grew up there).

People In Role Play:
    Good:
    ~ Murdoch Guinne (Enhanced physical abilities (speed, strength etc).A limited healing factor. The ability to channel beams of piercing light from either his weapons or inanimate objects.)
    ~ Lola Cartwright (General spell-casting, telekinesis)
    ~ Tristan Kay (Can charm people with his music, Animalistic refined tracking skills)
    ~

Bad:
    ~ Danny Carmichael (Control of magic (like Dr. Strange) and Super Strength)
    ~ Kristie Torcette (Weather Control, Flight, Life Absorption)
    ~ Jasmine Shadow (Elements and Telepathy)
    ~

Deaths:
    Danny - Limbs were ripped apart for treason to the royal family (I tried to kill them)

Jasmine - Tormented people. Controlled an entire kingdom by being king "advisor". Toyed with her powers on innocent people. Was killed by Merlin.

Krisite - I was a soldier for an off the grid organzation that eliminated people in the world that were seen as a threat. An assassin pretty much, and I died during a mission by a bullet threw my temple.

Murdoch - He was murdered in his sleep by a Muslim Zealot as he was making his way back to England

Lola - Hit by a bus

Tristan - I was murdered by the king since I had an affaur with his wife/Queen

Last edited by Danny on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: To Hell and Back

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:11 pm

ooc-I'm good with pretty much anything. I don't know what exactly it is we're supposed to be changing, though. Razz Are you sending bad guys after us or something? O.o
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 pm

An ally? Not the reaction I was expecting, but it did make my mind wander. Better chances of making it to the top, taking this world by storm - No punn intended. But then again, his thoughts and assumptions of me were insulting at some points. The thought of teaming up did seem wise, but his attitude towards me would have to change drastically. "And what makes you think.. Im that easy to kill?" I said with a playful, dark tone. I slowly began to stroll towards him, my hands behind my back, somewhat child like. I kept going until I was infront of him, about 4 feet away. Before speaking again I watched him and the other woman talk back and forth. "City life isn't that difficult." I said looking at the ground then back up. "You're not the only one from this time my dear." I said with a wink as she walked off. "About this, ally business. Some clearifications will need to be made, but the idea is interesting." I said again after it went silent.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:13 pm

OOC- Im up for anything really.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:25 pm

ooc - not really after you, I mean we could if you'd like =P

bic - I laugh, staring at Kristie. "My dear, what made you think I wanted to kill you? My thoughts of what to do with you were far from murder. I said violence, not killing. Anyway, no changes, either we team up, or we go our own ways and face what lies ahead alone. Your choice."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:33 pm

"I assumed the act was implied." I rolled my eyes and looked back to him. "Teaming up would be very benefitial.." I said, then paused, "But it's not changes I need really, it's just making a few details. As in equality. I take orders from no one, especially not you." I said now standing straight off of the wall. "We'd be equal in this, partnership. If that's not possible, then it's time for me to be on my way." I said taking one step away from the wall, as if I was going to walk around him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

"Yes, but this is my city, darling," Lola called over her shoulder with a smile before continuing on her way. This was a great advantage, knowing her way around the city so she could at least get a place to live.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Tristan had his past life memories flash by him as he was sucked deeper into the portal. It was cold and he just felt air headed until he landed flat on the warm hard slate of rock? He stood up looked at his surroundings. The noise. Oh how it irritated him the noise. He heard the others speak. Tristans good judgement made him decide to follow Lola. "I don't know about you guys, but she's right. This isn't my world and she has the know how.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:05 am

Lola smiled as Tristan fell in-step with her.

"Good choice, slick," she said, looking at him. "And you I'll keep; you've given me no reason not to. I'm not going to spend all my time with them, bickering and insulting and constantly having to watch my back. So first we're heading to the morgue to get my money. If it's not there, then it'll probably be at my house which..." she looked up at a clock on the steeple of a nearby church, "we'll have to time to get there when nobody's home." Lola had never exactly gotten along with her family, but she hardly felt the need to mention that to her new companion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:11 am

He nodded and remained quiet. This new world to him was irritating and wished to be back in his old world where nature ruled over men. Not Rock Box buildings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 am

"You're...not from around here, are you?" Lola asked, glancing sideways at her companion. The expression on his face amused her somewhat and she wondered when he was from.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:45 am

He shook his head in response. "It's disturbing. The noise. I must be from SEVERAL centuries back."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm

"Do you remember what year it was?" she asked curiously. Lola had, obviously, never met someone from another time before. She'd never thought about how disturbing the noise of her century must be. Having grown up in this city, she'd learned to block things out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:16 pm

"The dark ages." He frowned as he saw speeding fancy carts on the rock slate roads. They made more noise than anything else around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm

"Oh wow!" Lola's eyes widened. "So this has to be really different then! Erm...did you get a sorta update when you walked through that portal thing, or do I need to explain things to you?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 am

Is it too late for me to join? If not, I'll join as Murdoch (https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/murdoch-s-bio-t15.htm) with one exception. I'll be a "good guy," sent to hell for sins committed in his life. I think...I think I'll have him as a Crusader who, when he died after the Crusades, found that his sins had not been absolved as was promised him, and has spent the last thousand or so years in Hell repenting and praying for forgiveness. His death? I'll have him murdered in his sleep by a Muslim Zealot as he was making his way back to England. Smile

Powers...hmmm....I think I shall have:
    1) Enhanced physical abilities (speed, strength etc)
    2) A limited healing factor
    3) The ability to channel beams of piercing light from either his weapons or innanimate objects.

He shall be wearing crusader armour (http://www.internationalrivers.org/files/images/Crusader.jpg) He shall use his custom blade, and be trained extensively in the use of the Longbow.

That ok?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:25 pm

ooc - That's fine Murdoch.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 pm

But you do know that you won't have your weapons with you, right? You'd have to find another one, or somehow find your sword again (which didn't have to have been destroyed).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:44 pm

"I think so but I might have a headache. My senses have always been sensitive...." He said rubbing his temples.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Two years. Its been two years since I was brought back to life. Two years since I was returned to the "present". Two years since were suppose to prevent what I've witnesses, and not once have I tried to prevent it. It barely comes into my mind anymore. Why should I care, living is too much fun! While others have tried to live a good life, I've been living THE life. The city has shaped to the way I like it... for the most part. Riots are everywhere, houses and apartments go up in flames.... just the way I like it. Who needs order anyway? Life is better chaotic and messy. A lot of people know who I am and fear me. I can walk down the street full of people, and the second they see me, they either drops to their knees, or run indoors. People learn quickly.

I hear the army is trying to develop a new "weapon" to fight this disorderly conduct. I say bring them on, what's a little challenge right?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:02 pm

ooc: Humm...any ideas how he could get his weapons back? I mean, he was a Crusader, so he wouldn't be much use in a fight without a weapon, not really. Erm...how about...err...no, I'm drawing a blank...
    Anyway, any ideas how to start? Where is everyone else, lmao?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:07 pm

I roams through the burning street. After two years of living I already brought Hell back. Killing people was my proffession, my passion, my obssession. If i could kill anyone, anything i would. Sometimes i even kill the unfotunet ones, you know, to take them out of their misery. Sometimes i think that I am an angel sent from heaven, an angel that got burned in the flames of Hell and came back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:23 pm

ooc-Mumu Its been 2 yrs since we've gotten to know the present... start anywhere?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

ooc: "2 years since we started to know the present" wtf? lol. Anyway, I suppose...hmm, I'll wake up on the lakeside, I shall find my armour and stuff layed out, and I suppose his weapon will be with them, as they were with him when he died. If that's ok, I'll start.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Lola could barely find the strength to force herself out of bed, but she did. The past two years had been Hell...the other two unleashed from the dimension had wreaked all sorts of havoc upon her present...her city. She and Tristan had been sharing this dingy apartment and she had a legitimate day job in a flower shop. It was difficult, though, to hide the power she had and to simultaneously keep this little trickle of income and stop them. With a sigh she shuffled into the kitchen for cereal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm

mumu...we already did that, we ended up finding a portal that took us to present times. After that 2 yrs has gone by. We dont have our weapons nor clothing from our times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 pm