Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

To Hell and Back

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me To Hell and Back

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Hell, or at least, A Hell. You've been here for who knows how long. Years? Months? Seconds? However long, its felt like an eternity. Were dead, all of us! Or at least, we were dead. Sent to this Hell for whatever reason (be it murder, guilt, or anything else in between that you've committed before your death). But, for one reason or another, we're alive again. On the shore on a large lake or ocean. This that lake/ocean we're we came from? We wake up cold, wet, naked, like a new born. But not far from the shore is a pile of blankets and clothing. Something isn't right here.

The world around us, is familiar. Its full of wild life and mutated or mythical creatures. This is still earth? Future? Past? Alternate reality? Who knows. Not far off the shore, is a portal. It is a portal that will bring us back to our time, the present (i.e 2010). A voice then booms through the world, addressing us. "You've been chosen to save the world. You will be sent back to try and prevent what you see here. Succeed.... or die!"

Have you repented and fight against whatever caused this? Or are you back on this earth to show what true evil is?

Note: We all have powers. 1 - 3 Maximum. You can be good or evil. And you may post how you died if you like. You don't have to have died in our time period (i.e the 14th century). The only thing you get returned is your clothing. And you gain a memory (if not from the present) of the present (as if you grew up there).

People In Role Play:
    Good:
    ~ Murdoch Guinne (Enhanced physical abilities (speed, strength etc).A limited healing factor. The ability to channel beams of piercing light from either his weapons or inanimate objects.)
    ~ Lola Cartwright (General spell-casting, telekinesis)
    ~ Tristan Kay (Can charm people with his music, Animalistic refined tracking skills)
    ~

Bad:
    ~ Danny Carmichael (Control of magic (like Dr. Strange) and Super Strength)
    ~ Kristie Torcette (Weather Control, Flight, Life Absorption)
    ~ Jasmine Shadow (Elements and Telepathy)
    ~

Deaths:
    Danny - Limbs were ripped apart for treason to the royal family (I tried to kill them)

Jasmine - Tormented people. Controlled an entire kingdom by being king "advisor". Toyed with her powers on innocent people. Was killed by Merlin.

Krisite - I was a soldier for an off the grid organzation that eliminated people in the world that were seen as a threat. An assassin pretty much, and I died during a mission by a bullet threw my temple.

Murdoch - He was murdered in his sleep by a Muslim Zealot as he was making his way back to England

Lola - Hit by a bus

Tristan - I was murdered by the king since I had an affaur with his wife/Queen

Last edited by Danny on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: To Hell and Back

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:55 pm

Sighing, Lola stood and followed the others. She couldn't be out here on her own, not when there wasn't another natural food source in sight. They'd been lucky to find this. She followed at a distance, however, and hung back. If anything leapt out at them, she was making a run for it. It wasn't the bravest plan of action, but only fools were brave when it came to walking unarmed into a strange forest on a plane God-knows-where.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:01 pm

We walked through the forest, and the bussing and glowing got brighter again. "Do you guys see that?" I ask, noticing something between trees. Without waiting for an answer, I walk closer to it, the feeling getting stronger, egging me on almost.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:04 pm

My long dress kept ok getting caught in pushes and thorns, tearing it in different locations. At one point almost maing me fall flat on my face again but I grab Danny's shoulder to steady myself and once i realise what i had done i push myself up and walk past him, not waking to show that that fall was of any segnificance to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:05 pm

"Yes, walk toward the strange glowy thing," Lola snapped impatiently, rolling her eyes. "You've never watched horror movies before, have you?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:08 pm

"Horror what?" I ask back, before returning to see Jasmine walk past me. As we come into a clearing (a small, bleak meadow) there is a chuckle. The portal starts to pulse, and a small mans walks out, wearing a small suit, and weird boots. "Welcome one and all. I was hoping you'd all make it here earlier, but better late than never," he smiles and looks at us. "Well.... off into the portal, you've all got places to be, people to see."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

After what i have been through, and all the sins that i have commited nothing really scared me anymore. I shruged off whatever that little man was saying, straighten up, hold my ripped dress off the ground and walk confidently towards the portal. I stop infront of it and look at all of you over my shoulder.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 pm

I stare at the small man. "Places to go, people to see?" I repeat after him. "I'm not sure I understand where you getting-"

He sighs, interrupting me. "Come now Daniel, I'm a very busy man, and I don't need questions to slow me down." I was going to interrupt him, be he raises his hand, stopping me, as if he'd known what I was going to do. "I understand it is a large step, but you either go through the portal and do what needed to be done, or you stay here and died. Your choice," he smiles delightfully.

I stare at him. "Where are we?" I ask, sternly.

"Daniel, I said-"

"Where are we?" I ask a bit angry.

"Earth's future. This is what will become of earth if you refuse to go through the portal and face what you need to. Now, I really must be off." And before I can say anything else, he walks through the portal and vanishes. I stare and everyone before stepping towards and through the portal.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

I follow Danny and step into the portal. Whiteness engulfed me and the light blindded me. I didnt know where I was or where I was going. Suddenly I started feeling my powers become more and more powerful as i go further into the portal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Sighing, Lola shrugged.

"Why not?" she asked nobody in particular. With a sigh, she stepped through the portal. Immediately she was blinded and disoriented, but her body felt somehow...stronger.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 pm

I watched a listened, but stopped when I heard voices. Something in me, whispering words I couldn't understand, or going too fast for me to catch. "Go... Die... Kill... Run... Kill.." It's the only words I heard before they stopped all together. "Well, it's enough to convice me, and if we are all conviently seeing things, we'll walk through this and just be on the same patch of grass." I said, ignoring the voices and not annoucning that I'd heard them. I walked through the open portal along with the others, and soon everything went black again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Tristan kept following and felt the source of power closer in each step he took. He heard voices, but couldn't decipher what they said yet as he stepped closer and encounter the portal. He saw what the little man showed Danny. It was a hell within a hell if that were possible. He saw Kris, Danny step in and Jasmine. He followed in, sucked into the portal in utter darkness.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:51 pm

Before I knew what was happening, I was off the ground, drifting through a portal. My senses gone, unable to see or feel. All I could hear was a high pitched ringing in my ear, yet, as blind and defenseless as I was, I felt stronger and more powerful. It was like my body had been zapped for its energy, and all of a sudden, I was gaining all my power back. It felt amazing. A grin appeared on my face, and not long after, my senses returned. The sound gone, my sight returning (thought there wasn't much to see), feeling returning. This feeling..... this is why I was alive before. Spending how ever long in that hell hole was worth it to feel all of this again. My hands tighten, making fists, as I enjoy the feeling coursing through my body.

A light at the end of a tunnel. The end of the portal. The beginning of my new future. I didn't know where I was going, but then again, I did. Memories, ones that I never knew I had, were returning. I grew up with knights, horses, and towns, but I had memories of police, cars, and cities. Perhaps its a side effect?

I reach and walk through the end of the portal. I step out in this... alleyway? Cars driving parts, people bustling through the streets, not giving anything a second look. Whatever I had to do to prevent the future I saw.... well it just seemed too easy. No matter what lies ahead, I had the power to control my future. "Look out world..... I'm back."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Everything was everywhere, scenes and imagines blinking back and forth across me along with coloured lights flashing. I closed my eyes, focussing on what was happening. I couldn't be going back.. no, this was nothing like my journey to Hell, this was the opposite. Heaven. It must be.. I kept my eyes shut, and still tried to see the images flashing in my head. For a moment they stopped, and I opened my eyes to see nothing but black and dakrness. I was floating in nothing, and couldn't see my body at all. My insides felt cooler, something creeping into them. I no longer felt tired, or normal at all. My feet felt weightless, my head mind clear, and even though I could not see my skin, I knew something was also happening to it. It was a weird feeling to describe, but to generalise it, my skin was changing on the inside.

All of a sudden I felt heavy, and I opened my eyes to see the flashing lights go by must faster until everything stopped. I stood at the end of an alleyway, with noises of a busy city afternoon filling my ears. Heaven? No, I was home. We were back.. on living Earth. How? I don't care, I don't give a rats ass how or why we're back and alive, but I'm going make this lifetime worth something now that we are. I glanced down at my skin and saw the life and richness to it. I concetrated, and soon felt the ground leave me feet, to be floating above the gravel and dirt about 6 inches. I put myself back down and smiled to myself, almost letting out a small chuckle. With this amount of power.. the world would fall how I chose, and would rise under my command. Oh yes, just by the look and feeling of being here and alive again, I could see big plans for Earth. My plans. "Let the games begin." I said quietly and left the alleyway onto the sidestreets.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:15 pm

"Don't fly to far birdie, or you might hurt yourself," I grin as I stop beside Kristie. "Or someone might have clip you." I sigh. "Anyway, I know what your thinking, but your going to have to get through me to get to where you want to go. It doesn't have to lead to violence, but I will gladly resort to it. Think about your actions, I will give you time," I smirk at her, obviously being self centered and an ass.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

I looked down for a moment, chuckling quietly and softly as a exhaled while shaking my head. I looked up at him and took a step back. "Listen here, my last life involved orders, I don't intend for this one to." I said looking between him, the street behind him, and even for a moment glancing up at the sky. It would be so simple to just jolt up above.. but then again, his abilties were unknown to me. He could jump, fly, anything that could be.. unbenefitial to my next move. "So what other then violence is going to solve my 'getting past you' problem? If you can even call it that." I said using air quote as mockery. I smirked and kept the expression. Games, nothing more.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 pm

I chuckled, amused by her reactions. I lean against the wall of a building, crossing my arms across my chest. I stare out to my left, watching people and cars past by, us two getting unnoticed, learning. "Other than violence?" I ask, without returning my gaze. "Well there's two. I died, or you join me. The latter of the two is more plausible. But if you decide to go your own way, so be it. You won't live long enough to see where we're going anyway," I tell her serious. I finally turn and stare back at Krisite, analyzing her. "Although," I say, studying her features and her potential abilities, "It would be a shame to lose such an ally. Your choice."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Memories flashed around me as i exited the portal. As i laneded on the ground i opened my eyes and felt my powers increase even more. My vision became clearer and I could see both Danny and Kris. the wind brushed my skin softly and pushed a few stands of hair on my face. I ran a hand through my hair and a grin slowlys started to spread across my face.
    "Good to be back" I say quietly to myself and walk towards the two.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Everything was nowhere and nothing was everywhere all at once. A blinding light and a rushing in her ears occupied Lola's senses before she found herself slammed unceremoniously into the pavement.

Pavement!

Groaning and pushing herself up, she looked around at a city she recognized. She was home! Brushing herself off, she listened to the exchange between Danny and Kristie. Neither of them sounded like a savory sort of character she wanted to hang around with, but what choice did she have?

"Erm...do either of you know what we're supposed to be doing, exactly?" she interrupted. "Where we're supposed to be?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:47 pm

My attention turns to Lola. Snapping my head from here, I move to see both Lola and Jasmine. "Again with the questions. I don't know what we're doing. But I don't really care to be honest. I'm back, do I need any more information?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:49 pm

"You need to know where you're going," Lola pointed out. "You need to know what your purpose is in coming back, like the funny-dressed man said. You need to know where to get food and shelter. And as I'm the only one actually FROM this city and, judging by your lack of knowlege about the existance of horror movies, this time, I'd watch it if I were you," she said evenly.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:54 pm

I open my mouth to object, but close it thinking about what she said. I mean, she was wrong. I need not know where I was going or anything else, but sticking with Lola may prove to be my benefit. "Fine, show me how's its done. Show me how one must live in this city."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:58 pm

"see you guys later then. that is.. if you survive" the grin dissapears from my face as I start to walk past you guys towards the street. I suddenly turn around and look at Lola. "please, enlighten me with your... way of surviving"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Lola pursed her lips in mock thought. Sure, now that they realized they had no idea what they were doing they listened to her.

"Sorry, not much in a mood to be generous towards people who've been nothing but horrid to me." She smiled cheekily and stepped around them, tapping Jasmine's rear as she passed. "Bye."

Stepping out of the alley she started toward the city morgue. It must not have been long since she'd died, as it felt like the same season. Perhaps it was even the same day. Either way, she knew that the first place she needed to check for her personal effects was the morgue. She'd been carrying her red ducttape wallet in her back pocket, but she didn't have it now.

Obviously she couldn't go home, but she needed money. She needed shelter. She needed a job. She needed a way to forge papers...well, that one shouldn't be hard enough. Mostly, she needed time to figure out what exactly it was she was supposed to be doing here. But first thing was first. If she could get to the cash and credit card she'd been carrying on her when she'd died, she knew where to find someone who could forge birth certificates and drivers liscences.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:10 pm

ooc - do you guys want to skip forward a few years where it turns out there are bad and good guys? Trust me, it leads into something more. Its up to you guys though. Either way, it'll work out.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:11 pm

ooc: i dont really mind. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:24 am