Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 5 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

SUPAHEROES! - Page 5 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 pm

"No witchcraft. I am...inconsequential," she replied. "This is not personal. It is only business," she said walking closer with her hands tucked under her riding cloak.

"I am sorry. This will hurt slightly, but it won't last long,"
    she said reaching out one empty hand. She put it on his shoulder and pushed him down to his knees. "You see. I have to leave the calling card or else...my clients will dispute my pay," she said producing a scalpel from her cloak. "And you must bleed. So I must do this before you die, but it will be quick," she said carving the shape of a butterfly into his neck, only just breaking the skin.

She drew to the side evading the intruder and leaving him to grab her intended prey's leg.

"No, you are not invited, and I'll thank you to not call me such things," her voice was frighteningly even and soft. She sidestepped his kick and grabbed his foot with her hand and her shadow effortlessly throwing him into the wall.

"How...unfortunate for you..."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:36 pm

I am thrown at the nearby wall, but I wasn'y under control I noticed. I touched both feet down and sprinted straight at the wall, continuing momentum. I ran up the wall and flipped over backward, coming down on top of the girl. I began punching wildly, at lightning speeds.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 pm

I throw out my hand and two energy beams encircle around the girl, wrapping her hands and feet together. "What is your name?" I demand. "Did you cause the explosion?"

I walk a bit forward, keeping my guard up. She was crafty and smart. She was a trained assassin. She knew how to use what she had, and make the most of it. "Blur!" I tell him. "Off, let her speak."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Balance watched from the building, staring at them. She let a single rose petal float down between them, silent and seemingly harmless. The girl was crafty, not to be messed with.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 pm

I stop punching and roll away from her. I raise an eyebrow at Danny. "Why? Did you not just SEE her cut my neck?!" I threw my hands up, "She's obviously a villian!"
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 pm

She idly pointed at the Blur.
    "If I told you my name, either of you, it would mean nothing. As for the explosion...I did not cause it directly. Hmm, I have read of you. You are a thorn, but I don't think you will matter much in the end," she watched them. She would have to time this right for it to work. Damnit, she thought to herself; this is not your business.

She tapped her foot on the ground. Behind her, her shadow swelled and warped as though it was cast in the light of a flickering candle, although no such light source was present..
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I drawn my attention away from her for a second. "The Red Butterfly... YOUR the Red Butterfly? The assassin who has responsible for countless deaths...." I growl at her, the chuckle. "Brilliant. I always wondered what I'd do if I found you. You kill my brother you know? He was caught up in a gang. Tried to get out, but apparently, someone hired a hit man to take out the gang. The only thing they found that was abnormal was a butterfly mark on their necks. And now your here... make my night," I tell her angrily as I tighten the grip around her feet and hands.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 pm

"Do you know, I have never once called myself that..." she mused more to herself than anyone.

"Did I do that. That's unfortunate for you. Take it up with the person who paid me, love, because if I did not, someone else certainly would have."

She clapped her hands together. "You're not my concern," she said. "You're just in the way," she hissed as she stayed perfectly still. Behind her, her shadow grew to a hideous beast who writhed among the walls. The creature brandished spindly claws and wound its way towards the boys shadows. It swatted at Danny's catching on its foot.

She sprinted to his other side using the distraction and swiped her scalpels at the Blur.

ooc: Just a flesh wound so you know what you're up against. Razz
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 pm

"Yea? Because that's what the whole city's calling you. The Red Butterfly." It wasn't until I had finished that sentence, that I realized what she was doing. I tried to deflect it, or move out of the way, but it caught my foot, sending me crashing to the ground. I hit the ground with a thud, distracting me. The energy bands disappear as I role to stand back up.

(ooc - right from Doctor Strange here). "I call upon the Lights of the Seven Suns of Cinnibus. Blind and blast that creature away!" I state as a blinding white light ensnarls and tangles with the shadow. Both of them fighting, before eventually disappearing into nothingness.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:04 pm

I see a random rose petal float down and I look up quickly. I see the new girl. I thought she was a hero. "Hey! You just going to stand there?!" I yelled to her, my attention quickly returned to the girl as a black monstor rose from behind her and grabbed Danny. I smirked and sprinted at her, using my super human speed. I rasied a fist and slowed down a bit, Showing her what was about to meet her face. I drop and slide between her legs. I stand up behind her, spinning and catching her in the side of the head with my knuckles. "Forget about me already did ya?"
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:07 pm

"Foolish," she muttered into his ear as he punched the paper-mache/porcelain coated mask (hello pain Razz ). Inside the cowl and mask she coughed blood. She was dizzy but not dizzy enough to stop herself from continuing her job. Her shadow rose behind her and drove its claws deep into the sides of her prey/attacker's shadow. "Die," she beckoned through the haziness of her growing head pain.

Last edited by Mireya on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:19 pm

There was commotion over a little way away from the burning building. Their thoughts and feelings were a twisted, tangled mess. The girl from earlier was on the roof, watching, while Danny and Blur fought- was that the Red Butterfly?

Romea tucked away her surprise for later as she rounded the corner. With a smirk, she leaned against the side off the building, watching the group.

"Well, looks like I'm missing the party." she said.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:21 pm

The petal hit the ground and from it a small vine grew. It quickly wrapped itself around the evil girl. "I was watching." Balance responded, staying on the roof. She stood up, blowing onto her hand. More rose petals fell around the girl. "Let them go." She demanded.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 pm

"Vultures one and all," she murmured. "I'll be sure and pass on a discount for you," she said and tilted her face skyward as in all but an instant, her body vanished into nothing. All that was left was her riding hood. Her mask shattered on the ground.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:27 pm

I called out in pain as I felt something impaling my sides. I began to bleed. I shut my eyes tight and tensed my muscules. I began to vibrate my body at extremely high speeds, causing the connection with the creature to break. I have never tried that trick before. It left me kind of light headed and I fell over to one knee.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 pm

Balance sat on the side of the building, watching the other girl out of the corner of her eye. "Your slow." She called to the two boys.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 pm

She raised an eyebrow, watching as the butterfly girl vanished. The color in Romea's eyes swirled again. She stared right back at vine girl, the evil smirk on her face.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm

The Red Butterfly disappears. Capri is standing their, egger to fight. "Look who the cat dragged in," I smirk as I walk closer. Behind her, there is another boom and the building starts to crumble, flames being whipped around in the air. Shocked, I pushed pass her, running towards the building. I jump into the air and through my arms forward. Water is pulled out for the grass surrounding me (leaving a large patch of dead grass) and I throw it towards the building. It wasn't meant to stop it, simply redirect it away from the people and other buildings. I begin to sweat, with all the effort. Some on the falling concrete it pushed aside, some of the fire put out. But there is no way I'd be able to stop this thing from falling. The ground shakes and people scream as the concrete falls in front of them and further ahead of them. They panic and start to run away.

"A LITTLE HELP HERE!" I scream to the other heroes. Through sheer force, I'm pushed to my knees, trying to push the concrete away from the people. I scream, trying to deal with the agonizing feeling of a strained body. It worked at first, but I don't know how well its working now.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 pm

"No, you can do it." Balance responded. "Unless you use please." She said, kicking her legs under her. She just stared at the other girl.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 pm

I'm joining as Mire's partner.

Super name: Quake
    Power(s): Can change his own mass at will.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Short brown
    Skin color: Caucasian, mild tan
    Eye color: Blue
    Body type: Muscular
    Tattoos/piercings: None
    Super outfit: Hardened black leather vest, black pants, and steel arm bands.
    Weapons(If used): none.
    Personality: Tends to deal with problems in the most straight-forward way he knows (punch it until it's not a problem anymore). Enjoys cracking jokes, almost as much as he loves earning money for doing what he loves.

I'll be jumping in right after this post.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Mireya stumbled to an awkward tumble on the deck of the penthouse hemorrhaging from the mouth onto the pavement. She opened her eyes wide. They would die. They would all die...
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Romea gave a little laugh as Danny ran past her, watching him try and "save the citizens". People were running around, their bloodcurdling screams echoing through the city. It thundered, lightning streaking across the night sky.

There was a man on the opposite side of the street, at a gas station, clutching at his balding head in terror as he watched the blazing fire.

She called out to him with her mind, and he turned, looking directly at her from across the street. Romea's eyes swirled purple as she sent messages to him, a smirk on her face the whole time.

The man's eyes became glassy as he moved almost robotically to the gas can he'd been filling up. He grabbed it, slowly walking across the street. A smile spread across 'Eden's' face.

The man poured gasoline all over the pavement as he walked towards the fire, the light golden liquid splashing everywhere. With one jerky movement, the man threw the can at the crumbling building. A deafening boom sounded through the city as the building crumbled more. The man had caught fire, he lay on the ground, slowly burning and unable to move.

The fire had caught the gasoline trail on the street. The flames quickly spread towards the gas station, the people that were still standing in shock fleeing and screaming. But they had no chance.

The fire had snaked its way under a car, silence filling the air for a split second before the car ignited and exploded, shaking the ground. It sent the citizens flying.

Romea threw her head back and laughed, the sound echoing in the alleyway behind her as the sounds of screaming filled the city.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:05 am

Tony ran out onto the deck when he saw Mireya land. His eyes widened when he saw the blood on her, and he bent down to help her get inside. "What the hell happened?" he asked, voice thick with concern.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:09 am

"Unforeseen...complication,"she muttered. "I'm sorry. I didn't finish th--" she hacked onto the ground. The shadow did a lot more damage to her body than she was willing to admit. Shi was a fickle maiden, and Mireya danced with her every night she drew blood...

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 am

I see all the explosions as I begin to stand up again. I grimmace at the sight of Romea and sprint to her. I swing a hard right hook at her and chatch her in the jaw. I change my attention to the mutiple explosions now coming from the building. I rush in and find Danny under some rubble. I grip th eedge of a large piece and chop my feet quickly. I eventually get the cement off of him, building up my momenttum. It lauches and flies several feet. I pick Danny up and carry him to the park, setting him down, I rush to help the burnign man. I pick him up also and sprint into the park. I toss him into the pond and run across the surface of the ater to get him back out. I set him down next to Danny. I stop moving finally and collapse on the soft grass. I was extremely tired and just wanted to go home and sleep now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:04 pm