Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 pm

She seems to chuckle to herself and I feel a light smile on my lips. I couldn't feel her warmth anymore, that was apparent. I took in a short breath as I felt myself slowly getting fuzzier and fuzzier.
    "I missed you" I grumbled quietly, a sigh on my lips as I fell asleep on her shoulder.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 pm

"I missed you too." I say quietly, listenin to the sound of her breathing deepen as she begins to fall asleep on my shoulder. I kiss her head gently and lay her down on the bed, tucking her in.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Dreams filled my head as I felt my limp body being moved slightly. She was so silent, I couldn't even tell if she was there anymore. I was quiet as I felt the thickness of sleep fill my mind. I might feel this night later, but I had to admit, this was the best sleep I'd had in awhile.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 pm

I quietly sit against the door, watching her sleep... I felt a little creepy but I had no place else to go, the vampires would soon find ashes of the two vampires I had killed and I didnt want to be out there. Nor did I want to run into hunters...

I lock the door quietly and sit back down, closing my eyes, relaxing slightly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

I hoped she would stay. Hoped she would keep me company, even if she didn't love me anymore, even if she was angry. I took in a deep breath, smiling quietly in my sleep as I seemed to have sweeter and sweeter dreams.

. . . (If it's alright with you?)

A breath and groan as pain throbbed through my head. It was almost unbearable as I noticed how it was still dark in my room. I was glad, the blinds were still shut. I pulled myself slowly off the pillow, taking in a deep breath as I tried to keep myself from screaming. Every little sound seemed to make my brain bounce around inside my head.

"What happened last night?" I groan quietly, trying to remember something, anything.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:56 pm

"YOu almost got killed. Amy's mate's came to visit you, you were drunk. I saved your dumbass." I say quietly, flashing up and going to the kitchen, grabbing you a glass of water and some advil. I walk over to your bed and place the water and advil at your bedside.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:00 pm

A voice rang out from the room and in an instant I knew who it was. I gave a shriek, making my head hurt as I tried to roll out of bed. The closet was just a few meters away and I knew that if I got to is, there was something to protect myself.

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

I quickly dart away from her as my eyes widen. I quietly make my way to the door and place my hand on the door knob, turning it slowly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:07 pm

I grunted as I began to feel the hard knocking from someplace in my brain. I had cosed my eyes as I shuffled for the door, tripping on something as I short travel. I cursed quietly as I landed on my stomach hitting my head. I gritted my teeth, shuting my eyes.

"What-How did you get in?" I asked quietly, shaking my head.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:09 pm

"Guess it's not important." I say quietly, my fingers latched onto the doorknob as I turned it slowly. Maybe I could stow away in the basement for a while until the sun goes down again. Then I wouldnt bother her for the rest of the day.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 pm

I gritted my teeth. She hadn't killed me, when she had the chance. I could have justgiven her a damn minuted. I coughed, shaking my head as I lay on the ground, making no attempts to move, not when my head was throbbing.
    "Wait. Don't go" I pleaded. Even though my voice was muffled by carpet, I knew she could still hear me, if she wanted to that is.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:17 pm

"Give me one reason to stay here with you." I say, a bit harshly. She had freaked out on me once again and I could tell she was ready to go grab something from her closet of wonderous torture items and probably kill me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:21 pm

I gritted my teeth. She gave me the 'one reason' routine and I wanted to choke on something. I pulled my hand up, making it into the shape of a gun before putting my hand to my head, and firing making a 'pousch' sound with my lips as I let my hand fall.

"Whatever I guess" I sighed quietly, finally able to pulled myself onto wobbly legs and stumble back to the bed where the water and asprin were.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 pm

I frown, "Maybe you should just get over this hangover and we can have a good conversation without screaming or you saying whatever."
    I take my hand off the doorknob and sigh, sitting against the door, sliding down and resting on the floor.

"Want anything to eat?" I ask, pushing my hair out of my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm

A sat in the bed, knees bent as I watched her a moment. I giggled queitly, flinching as the sound hit me.
    "You're just like you were. Always worrying about if I eating enough or not" I pursed my lips, putting a finger on my chin as I watched her quietly.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:30 pm

"You need to eat, you're a stick." I say flatly, examining her, "Do you have any food or am I gonna have to go to the store?" I was concerned, she was right. I was pretty much like I was when we were dating... BUt then again, she was too. Always a bit on the spastic side, and pretty unpredictable.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm

I giggled quietly as I shook my head, holding out my arm.
    "It's not that bad" I muttered quietly under my breath as I looked to her.
    "Is the sun out? I'm afraid to look." I rubed my eyes quietly as I looked at her a moment.
    "There's no food, anywhere" I smiled, looking around.
    "This town DOES have Ice-Cream though. And Jordan's just down the hall if you want me to get him. He's always 'worrying' about me" I smiled quietly, watching her expressions as she sat by the door.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure the sun's out, but we vampires can stand in the sun for about five minutes before totally burning up." I say, which was probably enough time for me to get to the store and buy something. Then another five minutes back. Simple.

I get quiet as she mentions some boy down the hall and my eyes narrow slightly. Stupid boy. I hold back a protective growl and chew on the inside of my lip quietly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 pm

That's what I thought I might see. She was biting on her lip, she was one of two things;Nervous, or Jelous. I smiled lightly, puling myself out of bed and walking toward the bathroom, pulling on some shorter shorts and a Cammi. I giggled quietly as I pulled my hair up into a pony tail, and pulled the red-see through jacket with the poofy feathers around the wrists and edges before smiling.
    I hadn't done this before, actually, this had been left on my doorstep by a secret admirer/pervert one chrismas after Mercy was already gone. She had never seen it; I had never put it on.

I walked from the bathroom, a giggle on my lips.
    "I'll be back in a second" I give a smile as I start toward the door, slipping on the red house-shoes that were next to the door.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I frown, standing up and meeting her at eye level. I look her up and down for a moment, watching the smile playing on her lips.

Perfect lips.

I rock on my feet and nod with a small smirk, "Alright." I say quietly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm

She didn't have a problem with it and she even seemed to understand somewhat. I pulled myself around her, flicing on some god-aweful girls soundtrack while I started down the hall, gigles and screeches coming from my lips as I made it to his door. Third on the right.

I flicked the frilly jacket a moment before ringing the small bell. There was a quietly flick of something, maybe a television, as someone spoke the words
    "Coming" toward the door.

I picked up one of my feet from the floor, fixing my shoe as the chain and many locks unbolted. I giggled as a Jordan appeared in the doorway.
    "Hey Jordan, It's me" I smiled, a flirtatious grin, looking down the hallway a moment before back to Jordan.
    "F-Faith? What are you doing out at this time? A-awake at this time?" I gave a flirtatious smile as I leaned in.
    "I took your advice, I should be with friends more offen, so I stayed here, invited a few girlies over and we're just having a ball." I smiled, looking toward the door a moment.

"And why are you knocking on my door?" He chuckled quietly as he seemed to examine every part of my body as he stood in the doorway.
    "It looks good on her" He muttered, but I don't really hear as I watched him a moment.
    "Well, ya see. We've ran out of food, and I don't want to leave my guests. I was wondering if you could do me the biggest favor and get something....filling for my guests? I have money" I giggled, kicking off my shoe, but it falls behind me. I frown slightly, and he starts speaking as I turn.
    "S-Sure Faith. Anything you need. I mean, it's good you have freind over and..." He seemed to trail off as I bent over, unaware at what I was doing . I stood, turning to give him a little too much money.
    "Thanks love, ring me when you're in?" I smiled and he gave a grunt as I turned, skipping back down the hallway.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:26 pm

I had listened to the conversation and giggled, silly old Faith. I step away from the door quickly, sitting on the bed, realizing my clothes were completly filfthy. I dart forward, grabbing some shorts from Faith's closet and a new cami. I throw my clothes in her laundry basket. I quickly looked around, taking a brush through my hair.

I sigh, quickly sitting back down on the bed, the blanket gives a small poof of air as I sat down cross legged on the bed; I push my hair over to one side and wait for Faith to return.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm

I made it easily back to the room, a giggle escaping my lips as I watched the door grow closer. I giggled quietly as I opened the door, slipping through the crack.
    "I'm back darling" I spoke, sliding across the carpet, kicking off my shoes.
    "He'll ring us when he's got it" I giggled, having forgotten what all she was. I simply had forgoten, like old times it seemed.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:36 pm

I laugh, "Sounds good to me." I lay back on the couch, staring at the ceiling. I notice the crack above me for the umpteenth time, I let out a small laugh.

"Still havent fixed that crack in the ceiling I see." I ponder aloud.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 pm

I walked through the living room, following her voice until a saw her on my bed. An angel she seemed as I stopped closer. I giggled quietly, throwing the jacket around my body playfully.

"You never fixed it babe" I smirked, placing my arms on my hips as I watched her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:01 pm