Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:36 pm

"Close your eyes and I'll kiss ya, tomorrow I'll miss ya... Remember I'll always be truuee.." I sing an old beatles song quietly to myself and giggle, opening my eyes. Some vampires were peering out of their hideout spots and they stare at me and quickly grab the hunters body's for themselves.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 pm

I took in a deep breath pulling myself off the chair, stumbling around quietly.

"Whoo, Faithers" I giggled quietly as I started out the door, cloak on, booz bottle in hand. I shook my head, stumbling down the hall as I started down the stairs. Lets see what would happen tonight.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 pm

I sigh, still sitting there as vampires begin to come and go out of the vault. I quickly run out, flitting over to the bar. I wonder if vampires can get drunk.

I giggle at the thought of a drunk vampire...

Once I hit the city I slow down, becoming one of the other night owls. I get whistled at a few times and I frown, stupid humans. I start my search for the nearest bar.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:58 pm

I walked quietly around the city, my silence scary for someone that had been drinking. I quickly ran out of the simple bottle, and knew I needed to find more. I looked around, noticing others walking around. People like me, and others, humans, going out to party. I smiled quietly as I stumbled into an alleyway, starting to walk.

"God-I love ly-lyph" I giggled, stumbling from one wall of the alleyway to another.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 am

I step into an old worndown bar and I sit down at the bar on a worn out leather stool.

The bartender comes up to me and frowns, "ID?"
    I stare at him, "Just gimme a beer."

"ID?"

"Look I'm old enough just gimme one."

"ID?"

"I left it in the car."

"Gotta have it."

"Just gimme one!"

"ID first. Then the beer."

I growled, "I'm a 153 years old, gimme a damn beer." I say, trying a different technique.

"ID?"

I growl, "Just gimme a coke I guess."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:12 am

I was about to step from the alleyway when something grabs me from behind. I grunt as it throws me back, making me hit my head on a dumpster in the process.

"Owie" I grunt, feeling my head start to throb at I opened my eyes. I couldn't see much, as my vision blured as I tried. The figure was siletn as whomever it was walked, and it didn't speak.

"Why ya gotta be so mean?" I ran a hand over the back of my head before I'm thown toward the wall. I coughed quietly as I stumbled to my feet, trying to defend myself.

"They call her The Hunter?" There were multiple chuckles as I stumbled slightly, trying to face the people that were coming closer.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:14 am

I finished my coke and payed, slightly annoyed I couldnt find one bar who would serve me. I step out of the ramshackle of a bar and walk down the back streets aimlessly. I'd walked them a million and one times and they never changed... So why did I keep walking?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:26 am

My lip was bleeding by the time two others came into view.
    "Oh look boys, hunter had holy water" The only chuckled, mocking me as he threw the vial to the ground, stepping on it. They were pretty much rumaging my pockets for anything that I might be able to use to kill them with.
    "You'll die by another, if not me" I grunted the words as another came near, kicking the bottle that I had been drinking from earlier.
    "What? You really think we just attack hunters for nothing?" There was a chuckle and I noticed who they were. Were these vampires Amy's mates?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:30 am

I come around the corner and see Faith being cornered by a few vampires. Her lip was bleeding... Was she drunk?

I flit over to the boys and smile, "Boys, boys... Take it easy on the poor girl...We want to let her go with a slow painful torture. Not a quick kill to the throat."

I let out a giggle and slide over to Faith, picking her up by the waist, "What a pretty thing." I say with a tsk tsk.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 am

My eyes had watered by now, the grit from having my face in the dirt was making my eyes water. Someone else sauntered into the clearing and I felt something hit me as she spoke. I knew this voice, but I couldn't tell with blury eyes. I took in a short breath as a few step closer.
    "She's ours, keep your mind girl" One of them hisses in the back and I fellt the girl pick me up.
    "Get the fuck off me" I pulled a hand across my eyes to pull away the tears as I looked to try and see the girl. Then it hit me.
    "You" I mutter quietly as I try to kick and force my way out of her grip.
    One of them hisses, and walks from the back.
    "I want to be the one to take her-All's fair; she's taken Amy from me" He spoke, his words dark as he grew closer.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:42 am

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, bub." I say quietly, my voice heavy, "I've got some issues with this girl myself that I need to fix."

I grip onto Faith tightly as I feel her try to kick away from me. There was no way she could win this, not with the way she was stumbling around. I could tell she could barely see straight.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:46 am

I could barley tell what was going on. I didn't have the right of mind to kick away from a vampire, I didn't have the upper hand here. I took in a deep rbeath as I simply listened to the conversation.

"I don't give a damn about your issues, she's mine" A hiss pushes through the air and I saw a movement toward us, but that was about it. A whole bottle of vodka and it was amazing I oculd see anything at all.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:49 am

"You know not to mess with an over protective newborn.. Uhmm...Right?" I ask the guy as my teeth start to grow in and my eyes filter to black slowly. A meanacing, wolf-like growl rips from deep in my throat and I could feel my body buzz with adrenaline.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:56 am

I groaned as I cloased my eyes. She still had me suspended in the air, and I couldn't move.
    "You would know if you wren't a newborn. If you had found a mate with our people, just to have her fall into ash by some-some human"I rolled my eyes, folding my arms as I watched what I thought was something.
    "Can we get this tear fest overwith? What about, a round of drinks for everyone" I smirked quietly, pulling another vial from inside my shirt.
    "Holy water anyone?" I leaned foward, a giggle on my lips.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 am

My eyes flicker to the holy water and I suddenly grasp it out of her hands, "Thanks, babe." I say with a laugh and spring onto the male vampire, landing on him and pouring the holy water down his throat.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 am

I giggled as it's pulled out of my hands.
    "Thy shepard is my lord whom leadeth me to shadowy waters..." I trailed off, knowing I had to of messed up somewhere in that littl ebit. I giggled quietly as I heard a sizzle of something. I couldn't see anything, but I felt my feet back on the ground and I stumbled.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm

I jump up and quietly swoop Faith off her feet again, darting this way and that. Flitting through the city and reaching her apartment. I quietly slip my elongated nail through the door's lock and it unhinges with a click. I slip upstairs quietly yet with great speed. I unlock her door the same way and close it behind me with a light kick, throwing her onto the bed.

"You could've killed yourself out there, dumbass." I growl.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:04 pm

I took in a short breath as she seemed to flit us across the citty. I couldn't keep the giggles down, nor the sight in my vision.
    We seemed to made it back to my apartment and I shook my head.
    "I still don't have anymore V-Vodck-Booze" I giggled as the door swung open and I was throwing onto my soft sheets.

"Fweee!" I giggle, letting my head fall back on the pillow as I ignored her scolding.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:07 pm

"You. Could. Have. Died!" I go on and let out an inhumane, ugly growl as she giggles.

I shake my head, pulling a hand through my hair, almost ready to pull it out. And I would've if I had the guts to. I grit my teeth and the smell of garlic makes my nose twitch slightly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:11 pm

I looked over as she growled, something that seemed almost cuel coming from inbetween such teeth. I flicked my wrist lightly before patting the bed.

"Where'd you go Mercy? I think you want to come sit down. I wasn't out with anyone...I wasn't, pinky Promise" I held up a pinky, a smile on my lips as I watched her.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 pm

I cool down as she pats the seat next to her and my teeth slowly sink back up into my gums, turning normal and my eyes swirl into their forest green color.

I sit down next to her, taking in a deep breath to calm myself down and look over at her. I reach up, fixing her hair and smile slightly.

"You're still gorgeous." I say quietly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm

I giggled quiety, trying to get my vision to clear.
    "You always say that though, well, did" I correct myself, a sigh on my lps as I watched her. She seemed to have camed down and I knew there had to be another way to fix her.
    "We can go to the doctor tomorrow and they can fix you, it'll be okay." I smiled, giving a yawn as I looked over to her again, my eyes slowly clearing.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:20 pm

My hand drops into my lap and I examine my hands.

"You can't fix me, Faith." I say quietly, shame fills my voice. SHe was too out of it to have a real conversation...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:27 pm

"Sure you can" I gigged quietly, pulling myself closer to her. I grabbed the hand that had fallen into her lap.
    "We can do it together" My words slurred and I giggled as I gave her ahnd a squeeze.
    "Love is a burning thing, and it makes a firey ring...Bound by wild desire" I mumbled, letting my head rest on her shoulder.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yes... Yes it is." I say quietly to her comment on love. She rests her hand on mine and her head on my shoulder. I was suddenly brought back to our first date, butterflies in my stomach and I just knew i wanted to be the one to be with her.

I smile quietly to myself and a small chuckle escapes my lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 pm