Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT::

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    Your history: You've lived in (insert town name here) all your life and grew up with everyone in it, along with your pretty large family. You've always been quiet, but you used to have a goofy side to you. You work at the local bike shop as the manager. You used to ride yourself, compete and everything, had sponsors, you were quite the big deal as well as your best friend (insert friends name here). Until one day after a party on your way home you got in a car accident killing (Insert same friends name here). Since then you've been walking around with a cloud over your head and you became an insomniac.
    My history: I just graduated from school and decided I couldn't take my mother anymore so I ventured out to see my dad, his new wife and newborn daughter. I wasn't looking forward to it, in fact I only came on impulse. But all my life I've been forced to study, study, study. There was no time for parties, friends and all that fun stuff. My parents divorce hit me the wrong way messing up my sleep pattern with their late night fighting, so I am too an insomniac.
    Story: So I'm new to town and landed a job at my step-moms boutique on the boardwalk right next to the bike shop. It's late at night long after the boardwalk has cleared and I'm out for a stroll when we meet. Will the stories unfold? Will you show me around town? Who knows what this summer has in store for the both of us as two loners venture out on a quest to give a second chance at a deserved childhood.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Re: Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Laughing again, I smiled. Maybe for the first time in months, "Sure, Asher. Let's go to your house. I have no where else to be." I studied his eyes once more, my own amber ones trailing from place to place.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 pm

I laughed and then slowly stopped. "Alright," I nodded with a smile. I started to walk in the direction of my house. "So have you decided which one it was? Early breakfast or late dinner?" I smiled, looking down at her again.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:07 pm

"Hmm, how about late dinner? I'm not much of a breakfast person." I say with a slight smirk. As we walked next to eachother, my hand accidently brushed aganst his. My eyes widened.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

I smile then I feel something. Another hand brush by mine. A shiver goes up my spine and goosebumps invade my body. I didn't want to make a big deal because I didn't want it to be embarrassing for either of us. "Dinner it is." I smiled at her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm

I smiled and looked down as he looked over, "Sounds good."

What was that? And why the hell is my stomach all jumpy? As we continued to walk, I pulled his jacket closer around my body. I was such a wimp when it came to the cold.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:33 pm

I smiled and turned away. I could feel myself blushing. My cheeks were getting brighter and brighter. We started reaching my house and i got nervous. "Here we are." I smiled. I went up the steps and opened the door for her. "Ladies first." I said holding the door open for her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:25 pm

My face revealed a quick smile as I stepped through the doorway, "Thanks." The house was dark and quiet. As to be expected. I'd noticed Asher's face earlier and wondered why he was so nervous.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:34 pm

"No problem." I smiled as I closed the door behind me, shutting out the cold. I flicked on the light and reached for my jacket that was on Capri. I took two hands to the collar and slide it off. I put it on the coat hanger. "Can I get your actual coat?" I smiled, putting out a hand as I offered.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Blinking in the sudden light, I smiled and nodded. I slipped off my coat, revealing my dark purple long-sleeved shirt and offered it to him. Looking around, I admired his house. It was nice, a little bit different than the other homes around here. And it smelled like Asher. Comforting.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:21 pm

I put her coat up on the coat hanger and stood next to her, smacking down on the side of my thighs. "Well, make yourself at home. Can I get you anything? Drink? Food?" I asked, as I directed her towards to the kitchen to get me an Arnold Palmer Iced Tea.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm

I gave a quick laugh as I walked next to him, "I'll have whatever you're havin'." I said with a smile.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 pm

I take two bottles of Gatorade out of the fridge and hand one to Capri. "So, we have a lot of choices for you." I smiled looking through my fridge. "Anything in particular that you want to eat?" I ask looking up from the fridge at her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Hopping up on the kitchen counter next to the fridge, I looked at Asher. "Hmm, I don't know. Grilled cheese?" I asked with a smile. Popping the cap off of the Gatorade bottle, I took a sip.

I hadn't even second guessed coming in here. That wasn't like me. Well, lately. But still.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 pm

"Alrighty then." I smiled, taking the contents of a grilled cheese out and putting it on the counter next to her. "Grilled cheese it is." I said pulling away from the fridge and shutting the door. I took out a pan and walked to the stove, which was on the other side of Capri. I started to pan melt the cheese and toast the bread, the same way.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Smiling, I said, "Wow, a guy who cooks. Rare." I swung my feet lightly in front of me as I looked at him.

Last edited by Capri on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yeah well. It gets boring here." I said looking up at her. "Gotta take on more than one hobby." I smiled as I prepared her sandwich and then mine. I put hers on a plate and then mine, then I walked over to the booth. I set two settings and then set our plates down. I grabbed coasters and set them out. Then I sat on the tall stool and tapped the seat next to me.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Laughing, I walked over to take a seat next to him. "I know exactly what you mean. Is that all you do for a hobby?" I asked, before taking a bite of my sandwich.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:52 pm

"No." I said looking at her after swallowing a bite of my sandwich. "I write. And I paint a little." I said looking at her, before taking a swig of the Gatorade. "How about you? What are your hobbies?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm

"Oh, I draw," I said with a smile, only to think of something else. Then that smile flat lined at my next words, "And I used to bike also."

Fiddling with the bottle cap in my fingers, I thought of Lena. And then grew silent, trying to hide my sudden drop in emotion.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm

I noticed Capri planning nervously with the bottle cap and I noticed something on her right pointer finger. "What's that?" I asked, noticing writing on the inside of her finger. I gently her hand. "May I?" I asked before moving any forward.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Absentmindedly I said, "Sure," and offered him my hand. That was when I realized what I was doing. And I mentally kicked myself, catching my mind swirling deep into that dark abyss of depression once more. It was too late to pull back now. You will not cry in front of him. You will not.

I intently stared into Asher's brown eyes, wondering what he would think. I hadn't really wanted to tell him, or anyone else for that matter. But now it was inevitable. And yet, for having only known him for an hour...well, I felt very close to him. It was weird, sudden. Unexpected. Who knew?
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm

The corners of my mouth creeped into a small smile as I take her hand in mine and look at the inside of her index finger. The short name fit perfectly where it was, but why was it there in the first place?

Was I comfortable enough to get personal with her? I had known her no more than an hour and a half and already we had almost gotten close to getting too deep, too personal. Was I willing to take another chance at it? No.. Too risky. Maybe later on.

I smile and nodded. "That's cool. Maybe sometime in the future," I emphasized, "you can tell me the story behind it." I smiled, then took a big gulp of my Gatorade.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Relieved, I let out my breath I didn't even know that I'd been holding. My lips quirked into a half smile, "Maybe." I teased.

I then looked down to my finger, reading the black cursive on the side of it.

Lena.

No R.I.P. Just Lena. She's still alive in my heart, and always will be. No one could ever replace my best friend. Ever.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I looked down and pushed away the crust of my sandwich. I took one last gulp of my Gatorade and put the bottle near the plate. I stepped down from my chair and took a deep breath while stretching.

I looked at Capri and smiled. "So, do you me to walk you home or give you a ride? Or do you want to chill here a little longer?" I asked taking my plate and throwing the remains in the garbage and the bottle in the recycling bin.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Standing up, I brush the crumbs off my plate and set it on the counter, then tossed with my empty Gatorade bottle into the recycling bin across the room. I looked up at Asher, my face seeming to lose a little happiness. But I tried to hide it. Yes, I wanted to stay. I'd finally made a new friend. But maybe that was his way of trying to getting rid of me.

Brushing a piece of long, dark eye out of my eyes, I said, "I mean, I can go if you need me to."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 pm