Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT::

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    Your history: You've lived in (insert town name here) all your life and grew up with everyone in it, along with your pretty large family. You've always been quiet, but you used to have a goofy side to you. You work at the local bike shop as the manager. You used to ride yourself, compete and everything, had sponsors, you were quite the big deal as well as your best friend (insert friends name here). Until one day after a party on your way home you got in a car accident killing (Insert same friends name here). Since then you've been walking around with a cloud over your head and you became an insomniac.
    My history: I just graduated from school and decided I couldn't take my mother anymore so I ventured out to see my dad, his new wife and newborn daughter. I wasn't looking forward to it, in fact I only came on impulse. But all my life I've been forced to study, study, study. There was no time for parties, friends and all that fun stuff. My parents divorce hit me the wrong way messing up my sleep pattern with their late night fighting, so I am too an insomniac.
    Story: So I'm new to town and landed a job at my step-moms boutique on the boardwalk right next to the bike shop. It's late at night long after the boardwalk has cleared and I'm out for a stroll when we meet. Will the stories unfold? Will you show me around town? Who knows what this summer has in store for the both of us as two loners venture out on a quest to give a second chance at a deserved childhood.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Re: Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by AsherJayden Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:35 pm

"From what I do know," I paused. "You seem perfectly not scary to me." I continued to watching the movie, wondering what was going through her mind. Was she thinking the same I was? That she had found someone in the same situation she was stuck in?
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:05 am

"Well, that's a first," I said matter-of-factly. I had began to completely ignore the movie. Thoughts buzzed through my brain a million miles a minute. What was going on here? Had I not just met this boy a couple of hours ago? And we were already snuggling up on a couch? What in the hell was wrong with me? For someone who had been avoiding human contact altogether, this wasn't like me.

Uncomfortably, I shifted in my seat, feeling like tainted goods. Who'd want to be friend with someone like me?
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 am

I looked towards Capri and gulped. This seemed a little awkward. Maybe I was making her uncomfortable. Maybe I was making this awkward. Maybe, just maybe, I just stop this. I had just met this girl a few hours ago, and here we are in my basement, cuddled up under the same blanket. Something was wrong here. I had never done this with anyone, let alone a complete stranger. "Do you want to do something else?" I asked, not sure of how else to break the silence.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 am

I turned to look at him in the dark, glad for the silence to be over. "Hmm, let's see," I said, trying to think of something so the quiet atmosphere wouldn't envelope us again. I felt bad suddenly as I grabbed my cell out of my pocket to check the time. Three missed calls. A few texts. I didn't really care.

"Well, now is the time when I usually take my jog. During the sunrise." I said to him. Then I would usually go home, take a shower, and head to work.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 am

"Oh." I said,getting up and un-dimming the light. "I guess I'll show you to the door?" I asked, disappointed. "I don't want to keep you from your routine." It was nice to have someone here with me, but then again, most everything comes and goes.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 am

"Hey, you don't have to say goodbye yet!" I said, feeling bad as I stood, "Remember you said you wanted to join me earlier?"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:41 am

I smiled and nodded. "Would you allow me to join you?" I asked, shutting off the TV and then making my way up the stairs to the first floor. I would enjoy running with Capri. Actually, I would enjoy running with anyone as long as I didn't have to be cooped up here in this hall all day.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:45 am

"Sure," I said as I followed him, "It'd be nice to have company."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 pm

"Well I'll have to get changed. Make yourself at home while I go upstairs." I said as I turned and started to head up the stairs. I went into my room and stripped down into my undergarments. I put on a pair of basketball shorts and tossed on an under armor long sleeve shirt. I put on a pair of Nikes and headed back down the stairs to meet Capri.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 pm

"Shall we?" I asked as I admired his attire. I'd just have to run in my jeans and tennis shoes, "If we head down the street a ways, we'll pass my house, hit a dead end, then we can turn back."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 pm

I nodded as we started to head out my house. "Wait..." I paused. "Do you want a pair of sweats or shorts or something?" I asked, pointing back up the stairs. "Jeans aren't really... running... material." I laughed lightly. "I'm sure my step mom has running shorts or pants."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:47 pm

"Nah, that's cool," I said, "I'm comfy enough." I smiled and followed him to the door.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 pm

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I could you get you something of mine..?" I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't weird.... or more than it already is.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 pm

"I'm fine, worry-wart," I said with a smile, as I poked him on the shoulder, "I have to change when I get home anyway."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:26 pm

"If you say so." I smiled, locking the house and slipping the key above the frame. I walked down the front pathway and down the the curb. "Well, here we go." I smiled lightly as I started to jog at a somewhat slow pace.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 pm

I laughed as I jogged beside him, admiring the slow sunrise, "You gonna be able to keep up?" I asked jokingly.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:36 pm

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I mocked as I looked down at her. "Very funny. I'm worried that you won't be able to keep up." I smirked at her as I increased my pace a little bit.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 pm

"Oh, really now?" I said raising an eyebrow, as I ran a little in front of him "I've played soccer since the first grade. Not to mention running track all through high school." I left out biking.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:43 pm

"Yeah well." I smiled as I started to run backwards and came out in front of her. "I play football, soccer, baseball and basketball." I stuck my tongue out at her and continued to run backwards. "I'm sure I beat you." I laughed.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 pm

My expression turned into a mock scowl. "We'll see about that!" I yelled, before running around him and sprinting down the road, all the while laughing.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 pm

As I was turning around I tripped over a recycling bin, as Capri was darting down the road. I fell face first, getting a bloody nose, a cut above my eye and one on my cheek. "Ahh shit." I said sitting up. I held onto my nose and stood up, keeping my head tilted back.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Hearing a noise of tumbling, I slowed down and turned around. Only to see Asher holding his face. "Oh, shit!" I said as I ran back to him, "Are you okay?"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:02 pm

I looked at Capri out of the corner of my eye and kind of chuckled. "Pretty sure I broke my nose." I laughed. "I'll be alright though." I said wincing at the sting of the wind in my cuts.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Gently, I took his hand away from his face, "No, not broken. but let's get you to my house. I've got a first aid kit."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:11 pm

"Ok." I said as I walked blindly through the street. "Help?" I laughed. "Can't see where I'm heading." I said calling out for Capri.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:21 pm