Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

~~~
    Okay, so. It's been awhile since I've one-on-one'd. And I'd like to get back into it. I've just been waiting for an idea for a setting to pop into my head. But haven't had any luck.

That is, until I read Laurel's recent post. It had a whole bunch of setting ideas. And while many of them were great, I picked a "favorite" I guess you could call it. ^_^

Anyways, I'm looking for a male that's interested in one-on-one-ing with me. Here's the setting I've chosen (I tweaked a little and fixed typos.):

~~~

Female's Role (me)- I have been marked as Royalty from birth. When I was born, a Prince(you) was chosen for me to marry. I have never met this Prince, nor do I know his name. Growing up, I was told stories about your life and where you live. Basically anything I would want to know, except your name. As I grew up, the fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in, so I decided to rebel against it. Once I graduated high school, I packed my things and left with a friend.

Male's Role(Al)- You were three when your father and mother decided on who you were going to marry. Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell you stories of me and would update on how I was as you grew up. But they would never tell you my name no matter how much you begged. As you grew up, you started to realize you didn't want to be forced to marry some stranger, so you took off to a College University to start your life as the "normal kid" you've always wanted to be.

The Setting- It's modern day. Our "royalty" has been kept secretive, obviously, because of certain circumstances. I(the female), am now in college. At the University of Toronto, I start the year off well, being happy that I didn't have to worry about "my duty" anymore. It's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some rich kid's(that would be you) mansion. I decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple of my friends. This is when we meet. Will I soon realize you're the prince that I'm suppose to marry? Will you realize? And, if I do, will I stay or go?

~~~
    So, ya interested? If so, I'm asking you, if you do join, to be loyal to it. Be someone who logs on frequently, and if you do have to leave for awhile, warn me please. Try and follow the story line (we won't be at the party forever, obviously. I want to stretch this RP out Very Happy) You can be your own person, (personality-wise), that's why I've left your description up to you. Leave a bio or a link to a bio. If you have any questions or something that you'd like to see if you can change, go ahead and ask! ^_^
    ~~~

Last edited by Capri on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm in Very Happy My bio I have it just not like bio section...more like in my rp with Kris xD
    Prince Henry Edward
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:36 pm

You know it's modern day, correct?

My Bio:

Basic
    Character Name(s): Capri Vitalini
    Ethnicity: Irish-Italian/Sicilian

Description
    Skin color: Light.
    Build/Body type: Slender, slightly curvy.
    Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black.
    Hairstyle: Wavy and long, down to mid-back.
    Eye Color: Goldish light brown.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight:120

Clothing (varies also)
    Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al] Polyvorefreespirit

Other
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Relationship Status: Single.
    Personality (secrets, background, etc.): Capri is a thinker. She's kind of on the silent side. And she is very romantic and passionate about the things she loves. She loves nature, music, and art (She loves to draw.). Capri is a kind person most of the time, but she’s short-tempered. Because of her past, she has developed a dark side. When she becomes upset, this "side" becomes more pronounced.
    Preferred Car: Dark silver Dodge Challenger
    Medical Disorders: Insomnia.
    Preferred Cliques: Hangs out with a lot of different people, so she really isn't in a clique.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm

yes I'm aware. My bio doesn't specify dressware. Simple clothing, nothing too flashy. Humble
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm

OOC- Alrighty. Starting.

BIC-

You know what the best thing about mother is? She never calls. Well, that’s probably because she’s learned by now. Insistently ringing my cell phone at all hours of the day isn’t going to make me want to pick up more. She made me want to smash it. Against concrete. With my head. Of course, I picked up eventually. My friends were beginning to think it was a debt collector or something. Psh, yeah. If only.

I remember that conversation a couple months ago. No, I didn’t expect it to begin with a “Hello, darling.” or a “How was your day?” But she still caught me off guard.

“You’re father has been worried.” she’d said.

My face described the word ‘surprise’. I’d been expecting her to explode on me, like she had many times before. Everything I did seemed to be wrong to her. Never understanding. Only father was that way. I remember when he’d called me the day after I’d stormed out. I didn’t pick up of course. But his voicemail threatened my stubborn stronghold. I’d almost lost it and ran home as I listened. But enough about that. As I heard my mother’s voice, I could just see those scrutinizing dark blue eyes of hers.

After filling the silence with a sigh, I’d finally spoken, “I’m fine, mom.”

“We’ve sent you something. To help you.” I’d known what she was talking about before she said it.

“Mother, I don’t need your mo-“ I’d begun to say, only to be interrupted. Big surprise.

“Capri, I won’t tolerate this. You weren’t ready to leave home. Or start college! You just think you can make things go your way? Being whimsical, spontaneous? The world doesn’t work that way.” Her voice had grown louder. I’d taken a breath to speak again, but, “You know, you had responsibility here, duties to fulfill. You can’t run away from your ‘supposed’ problems!”

A frustrated noise had escaped my lips, “I just want to live like a normal kid for once in my life! Go out, have friends, go to public school! To not be treated like some rich, snobby princess!” And it was true. But isn’t that what every girl dreams of? A perfect mansion, perfect clothes? Loaded with cash? Guaranteed an apparent dashingly handsome husband? Not me. I was tired of it. Constantly being watched, observed. Paired with someone who I didn’t even know.

Avoiding this conversation was inevitable now.

“Darling, please come home.” Yeah, like it would be that easy to get through my hard-headed-ness.

“No.”

It was her turn to sigh, “Then use the money we sent you.”

“Fine. I have to go to class, bye.” I’d said, immediately snapping my phone shut.

That memory played through my mind as I sat on my bed. Staring at the box on top of the shelf in her closet. The boxes full of envelopes. Envelopes of cash. Just looking at them made me mad. They insisted on sending them every month. And paying for my tuition, though my scholarships paid for most of it. But still. They treated me like a child. It’s not like I couldn’t handle student loans.

I stood up then, walking to my mirror. The music from my stereo blared. Why did I never cease to be in a bad mood right before I was going somewhere? Staring at my reflection, that familiar dissatisfied look crossed my face. Just your average, self-conscious girl. I was ready to go. Black-brown hair straightened and hanging down to my mid-rib cage. Amber eyes rimmed lightly with dark brown, lashes now thick and black. My face was somewhat matte, due to the small amount of powder I’d dusted on my oval face. I really did hate make up, but felt almost obliged to wear it. I was clad in party attire, consisting of a pair of tight jeans, a dark purple tank top, some pumps, and a short black leather jacket. Didn’t put much thought into my outfit, I really didn’t care tonight. My friends were dragging me to some mansion party. That’s what college was about, I guess. Partying. Even if it meant at some random guy’s house.

Quickly, I sprayed myself with perfume. Turning away, I grabbed my purse of the table and swung it over my shoulder. I sighed, mentally preparing myself. My girlfriends were starting to call me a hermit. Because I apparently “stayed in my room too much”. Still unsure, I turned off my stereo and walked out of my dorm, locking it before I left. The hallways were crowded, as usual, with talking college students. Some stared as I walked by, some didn’t care. Like every day, I got the one-over from at least two girls. I’d learned to ignore them, we all do it.

I stopped at the elevator, pressing the button. One of my hands ran through my hair as I waited, lightly tapping my foot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 am

ooc-So long O-O haha

IC- Davis's Diner. It was pretty my all 70's with the whole bar, red leather stools, and a big old juke box that still functioned. This was my usual hangout with my friends during this time of the day. I took a seat and a waitress came skating towards me. Skates were part of the uniform regulations.
    "The usual Eddie?" She asked smiling at me. I smiled back, "Yes Terrance. Oh! I believe Tristan and probably Anna are on their way too." She nodded, "O'righty then." and she skated off. In a matter of seconds she was back with my black coffee. "Thank you." I told her. "You're welcome." She replied and left.
    The entrance door would make a bell sound everytime a new costumer would walk in. Every now and then I'd lift my gaze at that direction to see if the next bell sound would be Tristan and Anna walking through.
    I glanced at my cel and realised I had recieved a text from my mother. Her attempt of smalltalk, mostly it was just to check up on me. My parents weren't proud of my decision. They didn't agree anything that was out of 'the plan'. They had me signed up to Oxfords university. Who wouldn't love that? I wasn't to keen to the idea. I was fortunate to be born with a silver spoon but I wanted different. I wanted normality. Tristan was my childhood friend. He is son of a servant back at home. Because of him I ended up here. I can't say I left all my luxurious life but neither am I known to be of high importance in society. Just the plain type and Tristan was the 'rich kid'. It worked perfectly fine. We've been living here for two years and I met Annabel in class. We have a thing, mostly because Tristan did his best to pair us up. He sure can be funny in the head at times, or more like all the times. I was already set to marry a princess in which I know nothing of since parents have kept it all so secret. I didn't agree and hope I could get away with it though chances are slim for that. Who said there's no harm trying to live life a little in the mean time? Tristan would say. Didn't sound bad so that's exactly what I'm doing now.
    Being lost in my thoughts, my coffee had gone cold, and I had stopped hearing the bell sounds.
    "Boom there you are! Missed me?" Tristan asked as he took a seat in front of me. "Don't you wish. Hey Anna." I said before she pressed her lips lightly on mine and sat next to me. Tristan howled and I rolled my eyes. "That is getting old." I told him. He shrugged. "So?" Anna giggled and wrapped her arm around mine. "How are you"
    "Prettt good and you?"
    "Same." She smiled.
    Terrace skated by and setting on our table Anna's milkshake and Tristan's OJ. "I'll bring the food in a sec."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:54 am

OOC- Haha, I know. Opening posts...
    BIC-

I've always hated elevators. They smell. Mostly of puke and sweat. Not to mention the awkward silence for two minutes straight when there's someone in there you don't know. Or the couple sucking face in the corner and not caring. Oh, well. I'd rather not go down ten flights of stairs in these heels.

But the breath of relief that escaped my lips as the elevator doors opened to the lobby was wonderful. I practically jumped out. My gaze flickered over to the many couches where college students were lounging. Some studying, some with their boyfriends and girlfriends, some just talking. That's where I was supposed to meet-

"Capri, over here!" I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Tisha. My head whipped over to where her face had come from. There she was, bleach blonde and make up done. I remember when I'd met her years ago, when no one knew who she was. She'd had light brown hair then. But now that she was made more, well known, due to circumstances that I'd rather not think about, she was who she was. Trisha was clad in a light pink short, strapless dress. It acted like a second skin. But who was I to judge. As I walked over, I couldn't help but noticed how much taller she was, because of those six-inch stilettos she had on.

A smirk appeared on my lips as I walked up, "Well, I think you've gotten the whole rooms attention." She laughed, heavily-glosses lips shimmery, "I tend to do that anyways." she said with a wink of her blue eye and a fake flip of her hair.

I shook my head as I smiled, "Where's Mel-?" I began to ask, only to see another girl come into view. Her hair was a bright auburn, of course fake. But I'd never really known her real color anyway. And this was Melissa. She was sweeter than Trish, more down-to-earth, I guess you could call it. Clad in somewhat more-modest attire. dark green skirt and a white blouse. With stilettos.

They both had jackets and purses in their hands. "You ready to go?" Mel asked, brown eyes curious. "Yup!" I said, "Where to?"

"Well, Mel and I were thinking of going out to eat before the party. At the diner down the street." Trish said. "Yeah, sounds good." We all walked out of the revolving doors, going down the sidewalk side by side.

"So," began Tish, "How's Decklan?" she wigged an eyebrow and, in turn, I rose mine. "We haven't talked in awhile." I replied suspicious.

"Well, I heard that y'all had some fun times the other night." said Mel with a laugh. I groaned, "God, is nothing in my life private?" I said, while the girls laughed."Well!" said Tish, "Details!" I shook my head, laughing, "I'm not in the mood at the moment, maybe later."

They were both pouting as we reached the diner. I opened the door, hearing the bell dinging. We went to sit down at a booth, my eyes casually scanning people's faces.

OOC-And yes, I'm in the same diner as you. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Terrance left and came back with our meals. "There we go." We thanked her and she went off to attend at other tables.
    "Tristan, when arrangements you going to stop eating like that?" Annabel looked down at his huge plate. Seven pancakes pilled up with butter and heavily bathed with syrup. He grinned, "Let me be. He chucked down a fork full of pancakes into his mouth. "Pig." Annabel rolled her eyes. I chuckled and shoop my head. My eyes would still look up towards the door every time that bell rang. This time it was a couple of girls, one was familiar and so was the other that came behind. Wether it was just a friend or one of Tristan's many women I wouldn't know, but the one I didn't recognise had caught my attention.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 pm

There were quite a few people that I recognized inside the diner. They were all from my college. No one that I really talked to. After the waitress had come and taken our orders, we sat back against the red booths. Just random girl talk. Reaching for my soda, I took a sip, staring at Tish. Her gaze was looked on someone up on the stools, finger twirling a piece of platinum blonde hair.

"What?" I asked, after swallowing, "Who in the hell are you staring at?" Mel also turned her gaze to the bar, where three people were. A girl and two guys our age. Semi-familiar faces. Except for one. Tish didn't answer, only smirked. "Jesus, who?" I asked again, poking her shoulder with my plum-painted fingernail.

She looked at me, still smirking, "That's Tristan." Mel started choking in mid-sip. She stifled a cough, "The-" she coughed twice, before regaining her composure, "The Tristan?!" she whispered.

"My God. You act like he's Leonardo DiCaprio or something!" I whisper to Mel, smiling. Tristan was one of Tish's many bed buddies. She always talked about him, but this is the first time I'd ever seen him. I was beginning to think he wasn't real.

Tish winked, "He might as well be." I rolled my eyes, "Which one is he? They kind of look the same from behind." And it was true. Both men were about the same height, light brown hair, built similar. "Oh, just wait until he turns. He has the prettiest blue eyes." said Tish. "But they both have blue eyes!" said Mel, "Are they brothers or something?"

For some strange reason, my heart fluttered. My age. Longish blonde-brown hair. Light blue eyes. When I was younger, I constantly asked my mother what my "future husband" looked like. And that was exactly the description. I blinked a few times, looking back to my soda. No, Capri. Shut up. You do this every time you see a guy that fits the description. Get it out of your head.

"No, no. I haven't seen that other guy before. Tristan's the one eating pancakes." she giggled, batting her eyelashes. I suppressed a groan, letting my dark hair act like a curtain to hide the side of my face as I looked away.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:16 pm

"T..If I'm not mistaken...there's some girls looking at you." I told Tristan seeing that the three girls looked at us. "Again..." Anna said annoyingly. Tristan cleaned his mouth and turned to face them. He grinned and waved. "Don't you remember them?" Tristan asked.
    "Vaguely. It's hard to keep track." I replied. He laughed, "I was to hook you up with Mel. Remember?"
    I could feel Annabel's glare at us both. "I'm teasing." Tristan said trying to fix his screw up. "Come let's go. I certainly haven't met the other girl." He stood up and expected us to follow. So I did though Annabel was hesitant.
    "Trish my love!" He chuckled, "Smoking hot babe as usual. I believe you've heard about what I like to call my brother from another mother. Edward." He hooked his arm around me, I smiled at the girls. "Uh hi." I laughed nervously. "And that there is Annabel." He pointed at Anna.
    Her brow went up and glared at Tristan, then faced the girls. "Nice to meet you."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:28 pm

They were getting up. I think they noticed Tish and Mel staring. "Great, Tish, way to be subtle." I muttered as they walked over. I looked up then, tucking my long hair behind my ear.

"Hey, babe." Tish said, lightly brushing Tristan's arm. I almost rolled me eyes. "Ah, so you're the alleged Tristan. I was beginning to think you weren't real." I felt Tish's elbow in my rib cage then, but ignored her.

With a shake of my head and a smile, I looked to the other two. The girl seemed uncomfortable. And attached to the other man, Edward. What an old-school name.
    "Hi," said Mel to the girl as she looked between the two with a smirk. I wanted to kick Tish. She always did this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 pm

"Oh I'm famous." Tristan laughed and pecked his lips on Tish. Ed, that's Mel, and you are precious?" As a flirt as always he asked the other girl. My gaze had been on her slightly. Now I know why she caught my attention. She fit the description more or less to my wife to be. I think Annabel wasn't to fond of this introduction but kept her fake smile which I already knew too well.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 pm

I gave a fake half smile as the woman-charmer asked my name, "I'm Capri. Nice to meet you." I resisted the urge to shake hands with him. It was just something I was used to. The atmosphere was tense and relaxed at the same time. Edward seemed to be looking at me strangely. I was right about him fitting the description. But come on, how many blue-eyed, light brown-haired guys were out there? A lot. Now, his girlfriend on the other hand, looked pissed. I could see right through that fake smile, as she could probably see through mine. Mel and Tish were acting like giddy school girls, fluttering their eyelashes and crossing their legs.

"So, you guys going to the party tonight?" I asked, playing with the ring on my finger. It had wings etched into the design.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Tristan nodded, "Pretty name Capri, and you bet. After all it's at our place." He grinned. "Hope you ladies too are showing up."
    "I have a proyect to give in so I might stop by early and go." Annabel added in and moved closer to me.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:02 pm

I opened my mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by Tish, "You betcha. I'm ready for some fun." She winked again. This time, I did roll my eyes. Stifling a laugh as I ran a hand through my hair. Anna had moved closer to Edward, almost protectively. Uhg, I hated when girls did that. It's not like I'm going to pounce on him and claim him. Cool your jets.

"Yeah, I look forward to see y'all there." Mel said, looking at Edward in particular for a split second. Ooh, Annabell won't like that. "Has anyone ever told you you look like brothers?" asked Mel, using my question my earlier as she looked at Tristan and Edward. Again, I just smiled and shook my head. Gotta love these girls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Tristan and I looked at each other. "Nah...he's much more fined structure, more with highlights...which he claims are real. I believe otherwise..but more..handsome I'd say." Tristan ruffled my hair.
    "None sense, us brothers? His eyes are more blue, his hair darker, more buffed up than me...I say he's handsomer though." I nodded holding in my laughter.
    "Idiots..." Annabel mumbled. "You two can be such kids when paired up."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

"Oh," said Mel with a smile as she looked down, "Should've known." I looked up at Anna as she spoke, "Men tend to be that way." I say in a mock whisper.

"Uhg, I'm starving. That waitress needs to hurry up." said Tish. "You're so impatient. We ordered barely five minutes ago." I said with a smile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 pm

"We just grew up together though." I said clarifying.
    [color=#cc99ff]"Waitresses can be so slow..."Annabel said. I looked at her a bit disapprovingly. She always had the habit at looking down at people.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 pm

I gave a small smile and nodded. Jeez, this chick was pissed. "So, when's the party start? I heard a lot of people are coming." Tish said, flipping her hair back again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm

"At five. Tristan replied.
    "I've got class in a few. It's been nice meeting you and hope seeing you ladies later." I said with a small smile. My gaze was on Capri for a second then I turned away to pay the bill. Annabel said bye and followed me behind.
    Tristan kissed Tish's hand, "See you later sexy, and you too girls." He winked and headed off.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm

We all said goodbye at the same time. Tish was blushing lightly, "God, I can't wait for tonight now." I laughed, "What a couple you would be. You're extremely alike." She clapped her pink, manicured hands together, "I know, right?"

The waitress came then, setting down salads in front of us. I wasn't that hungry as I took the first bite. Something was bothering me. That Edward guy. He gave me the strangest looks. Though, I did that to him too. But whatever. His girlfriend was obviously bothered.

"Wow, they were hot." says Mel. I just shook my head, laughing "God, what is your issue, Capri?" Tish asked suddenly. "Huh, what? Oh, um. Nothing. I'm fine. Just out of it, I guess" Tish laughed, taking a bite, "You're so weird."

Yeah, I know. the pit of my stomach was fluttering, my expression brooding. What the hell?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:24 pm

I paid, said bye to Terrance and headed out with Annabel stuck to me and Tristan grinning like a fool. "Why not make it official?" I asked him. "This is what keeps the spark." He replied casually.
    "You are just afraid if you settled down, she'll lose interest in you." Anna giggled. "Not man enough to hold on to a relationship. Just a little boy. That's you."
    "Look into my pants and you'll see I'm no little boy." He smirked. Annabel made a disgusted grunt and rolled her eyes. I just shook my head.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 pm

OOC- After your next post, I'm fast forwarding to the party. Cool?

BIC-

After some random conversations and finishing our meals, we paid and walked out of the diner. That feeling still buzzed in the back of my brain as we walked along the streets.
    "You sure you're alright, Capri?" asked Mel, "Is your mom bugging you again or something?"

A gave a short laugh, "Ah, no. I'm just tired."
    "More like deprived." muttered Tris.
    "Of what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as we walked back into the door building.
    "You know what I'm talking about." said Tish with a laugh. Mel joined in.
    That got to me a little. I wasn't really, I just didn't have a serious relationship going on. "That's what you think." I said sarcastically with an exaggerated wink. Tish just rolled her eyes with a smile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Hours later passed by, I was glad to be done with my classes for the day. Tristan was ensuring everything was just right for tonight. I was sitting on my couch when Tristan entered. "Aren't you going to change?" He asked me. I looked down at myself. Just a polo shirt and jeans. "Maybe it'd be a good idea." I said getting up lazily. "Hurry because guests will be arriving soon."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 pm

~~~Right before The Party~~~

A yawn escaped my lips as I leaned my head against the seat in the back of the taxi. A sharp stabbing pain in my side shook me from my reverie. "What?" I asked annoyed, my eyes snapping open. Tish pulled her fingernail away from my side, "Don't you dare fall asleep! The party hasn't even started!" I sighed, sitting up, "Yeah, yeah."

The taxi stopped as we pulled up to the curb. I looked out the window as Mel thrown money to the driver. A bunch of people where walking up the the house, the music blared, party lights flickering through the windows. All three of us stepped out of the car, walking up to the front door behind groups of people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 am