Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 3 Empty Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT!!
    (changed the wording)

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    You and I have been going out since a few weeks after you moved to town. Its been 6 months and you've been hiding a big secret. A really big secret. You're going to tell me the night of our 6 month that the person I think is your little sister is actually your daughter.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

I looked up, "Asher, I-" I didn't know what to say. Honestly, I didn't want to get up. I wanted to be alone, I needed to give him time.

"I'm sorry."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I looked down and took a deep breath. I made eye contact again. "Get in." I said as I reached over, opening the door and pushing it open for Capri. We needed to talk about this and the car ride home would have to be the time for this.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Elena had sent me a reply. False alarm, I sent back, then looked up. I sighed and stood then entered his car in utter silence. Words couldn't describe how horrible I felt.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:56 pm

"Sorry." Was the first word the I uttered out as I started to make my way to Capri's house. I don't know why I was apologizing, but I felt as if it were my fault we were both distressed... and I guess it was. "I overreacted." I said taking a right turn.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:58 pm

"You have every right to overreact," I said quietly, looking out the window shield, "Hell, you know I would."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:29 pm

I nodded. I took Capri's hand in mine and kissed it. "I love you Capri. And I'm here for you." I said turning to look at her quickly before looking to the road. "He is mine, right?" I asked looking back at her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Looking down, I felt horrible. And I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth. I didn't want to lose him. and I was a selfish, selfish girl for that.

I looked up and nodded with a fake smile, immediately regretting it. He didn't have to know. Not now. Not ever.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I smiled, feeling a little better. I kissed her hand again and turned the last corner before reaching her house. "Could I come in?" I asked, not even taking off my seat belt.. I was sure that she'd say no.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Having already opened the car door, Asher's question caught me off guard. "If you're sure you're okay, yeah." I said before stepping out of the car.

A sudden noise caught my attention. My mother was pulling out of the garage. As my face twisted in question, she pulled up along side me, "Oh, good. You're home, honey. I've good to head the the hospital, they called me and your father in," she said. I was used to this, both of my parents were surgeons, "I'll just cancel the babysitter, alright? Be back in the morning!" with that, she drove off.

Well, alright then.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I put the car in park and turned it off. I stepped out only to almost be run over by Capri's mom. Loving lady... I sighed and walked along side to Capri. I took a deep breath and got ready to meet my son.. no longer my girlfriends brother.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Sighing as I walked inside the house, I looked towards the living room. There Kristiano was, lying down in his pen in the middle of the room. Toys surrounded his crib as he turned in his sheets. I knew he wasn't asleep. Just my intuition.

Setting my jacket and purse on the table by the front door, I walked to the couch, next to Kris's crib. His large green eyes stared up at me as he giggled. A small smile came to my lips, but I didn't feel like smiling. I was a liar. A dirty liar.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:55 pm

I sat down next to Capri and Kris's laugh made me feel warm inside. I looked at her and leaned in, kissing her on the cheek. "I love you Capri." I said then looked down. "And I'm sorry about before."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm

"I love you too," I said quietly as I reached into the crib and pulled the baby out. Setting him on my lap, I ran my fingers through his black curls, "What are still doing up?" I whispered, with a kiss to his forehead.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I watched how gentle Capri was with Kristiano. I felt happier than ever to know that this boy was mine. "Hey there bud." I smiled, playing with his hand. "I brought you something." I said smiling as i took the teddy bear out that I had carried in with me.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Kristiano was quiet in my lap as his attention turned to Asher. Kris looked at Asher in question, as if he didn't know who he was. Then he looked to the bear, blinking his thick eyelashes a few times.

"Don't be shy," I said, bouncing him on my knee a few times. He usually wasn't like this.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:23 pm

"Maybe he doesn't like it." I paused. "Or me." I looked at Capri and shrugged. I handed it to her to see if Kristiano would take the bear from Capri. Now more than ever I needed this kid to warm up to me. After all, he was my son.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm

"Oh, hush," I said as I took the bear from him, "He's just shy." Wiggling the bear in front of Kris, he leaned away from it. I gave a small smile. Then his hands reached for it with a determined face, and I let him take the bear, "There you go, cheri." I said, reminding me of how my father said that to me when I was little.

I remembered my dad's French accent. Well, I should, I here it everyday. That deep, rumbling voice and his delicate rolls of his 'r's. But lately, it hadn't been comforting. Anything French made me cringe. Made me remember things. Even looking at Kris reminded me of Louis. It was maddening.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 pm

"Hey Kris, you wanna come with me?" I smiled lightly, not wanting to scare him. I put my hands out lightly and then looked at Capri. "Should I... call myself his 'dada'?" I asked, unsure of where we stood.

I want to be Kristiano's father, but would he let me? Biologically I am, but would he act like I was? Would he let me?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:16 pm

"You can try, though my mother would probably be against it. He doesn't speak much." I said, a little sadly as I offered the warm baby over to Asher, "The only time he's ever said anything was when he was with my father. And it was a French word, who'd guess? But other than that, he's pretty soundless. He rarely ever cries either." Thank God for that.

You know, you watch those reality shows on TV about the teenage mothers and think you understand a life like that. But having a baby at twenty was a very different experience for me. And I'm glad no one but my mother and father had known about it.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:16 pm

I take Kristiano in my lap and smiled down at him. He smiled, cooed, and reached out, grabbed out my nose and started to laugh. I smiled and turned to Capri. "He likes me." I said smiling.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm

"See?" I said with a smile. Glancing around the darkened room, I admired the warm light coming from the lamp next to me. I was glad I was home, being caressed by that familiar smell.

Moving to the next state over because of my dad's job had been weird for me. I felt like I wasn't where I was supposed to be, though I was glad to get away from drama. Not to mention that's it's where I met Louis. I'd met him a few as a child, for my family and his family were close. He'd been my first friend when I moved back, practically my only friend. His leaf green eyes were comforting.

I mentally kicked myself for going there; for thinking of him yet again. I couldn't hate Louis, I just absolutely couldn't. Though I've tried to make myself, I've found it impossible; though God knows it would make things a little easier. I've told him to stay away from me. Away from Kris, because I just can't deal with that.

But I hate myself for lying to Asher. For making such a mess.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 pm

I continued to play with Kris as Capri went silent. I put him on the floor and sat next to him. I picked up a few of his toys and started to play with him.

It felt weird being like this with Kris. I never was before. But for some reason, I feel more myself now that I know I'm Kris' father. I wish Capri had told me earlier about Kris being hers. I feel as though things would have been stronger between us.

I looked back at her and noticed that she had been staring off into space for quite sometime. "You alright?" I asked her as I took Kris in my arms.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm

I was shaken out of my reverie as Asher spoken. With a little nod of my head, I half smile. "Oh, I'm fine. Just zoning."

My cellphone buzzed in my pocket. I looked to check it.

~~

I'm guessing you're alright then? You kind of freaked me out there. I'm still hanging out with
    him.
    ~~

"Him" was one of Asher's friends, probably. Elena was always hanging out with some guy. I gave a small smirk.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 pm

I nodded and smiled. I turned back and gave all my attention to Kris. I continued to make funny faces, tickle him, play with and the sorts. It was warming inside to know that Kristiano was starting to warm up to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 pm

After texting Elena back, I got another text.

~~~

Hey, we should chill tonight since your parents are going to be gone for awhile. Ask Asher if that's okay...you know...
    ~~~

"Hey, Ash," I said, "How would you feel if Elena comes over? And apparently one of your friends is with her too, I'm sure you already knew." I paused, watching him play with the baby. "I mean, if you're not okay with it, it's fine. Kristiano will have to go to bed soon though." I tucked a long dark piece of hair behind my ear.

OOC- <insert friend's name in your next post, por favor>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:58 pm