Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 4 Empty Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 am

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT!!
    (changed the wording)

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    You and I have been going out since a few weeks after you moved to town. Its been 6 months and you've been hiding a big secret. A really big secret. You're going to tell me the night of our 6 month that the person I think is your little sister is actually your daughter.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 pm

I looked back at Capri yet again and nodded. "Yeah, she's with Tristan." I said turning back to the baby. "I don't mind." I said as I held on to Kris and he got on his tip-toes and started to bounce a little. I smiled at him then back at Capri. "What time?"
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri) - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Little Brother isn't Who I Think He Is....(Asher&&Capri)

Post by Capri Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Smiling at Kris, I answered Asher, "Before Elena gets here. Kris doesn't like her." I said, smirking again as I texted her back. I always got a laugh out of how Kristiano would practically shun my blond, blue-eyed best friend. But Elena could care less. She didn't seem to like children anyway, so she would care about Kris. Not to mention that Kris had just gave a little yawn, but then went right back to playing with Asher.

"You'll have to spend more time with him," I said, and I meant it. If Louis definitely wasn't going to be around, Kris would need a father figure (though i wasn't quite sure if I'd go public with that). Asher being twenty-four and I twenty-one made things a little easier.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

"I'd be happy to spend more time with him." I smiled, still playing with Kristiano. "But would your mother like that? She's not very fond of me." I said shifting my body so that I wouldn't have to keep turning my neck to look at Capri.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Laughing a little, I thought of my Italian mother, "Oh, you know her...always judgmental." And it was true. She didn't like Asher because he wasn't the father, and she saw it as wrong. But I didn't care,she'd just have to deal with it.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:02 pm

I nodded and laughed lightly. I shifted my body so that I wouldn't have to keep stretching my neck to see Capri. "She'll get used to me eventually." I said hopefully.

Kristiano had gone from bouncing in front of me, to cuddling in my arms. His little mouth spread wide with a yawn and a faint sigh made it's way out. I smiled while looking down at him, gently rocking him to sleep. His little eyelid drooped over his eyes and he was fast asleep. I got up and offered to take him to his crib, as I started to walk deep into the house.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Taken off guard, I jumped off the couch and quickly followed behind Asher. It wasn't that I didn't trust him, I was just used to putting my baby to bed.

"Wow, I can't believe he fell asleep that fast." I murmured.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:16 pm

"He doesn't fall asleep quickly?" I asked tucking him into his crib. (that is what 1 yr olds sleep in right? lol) I turn to Capri after tucking him in. "Let's go. Don't want to wake him." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and pushing her gently out of the room in front of me.

I go down the hall and into the living room. I sit on the couch and pull Capri down next to me. I smiled at her and leaned in, kissing her lips. "I love you, Capri."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:32 pm

"No, he usually won't fall asleep for anyone but me." I said, telling the truth as I whispered.

Smiling back, I returned the kiss, "I love you too," It was true, even though I was a lying bitch. And every time I said it, it was like another stab in my torso. Because of Louis. I learned to love him too, but what I did was wrong on so many levels. But I couldn't not say I love you. Asher would begin to wonder.

"I'm glad you were understanding."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:41 pm

I smiled at Capri and wrapped an arm around her. "I wish you had told me sooner though." I said as I shifted in my seat. I looked out the window and sighed. "So.. what do we do now?" I asked, turning back to her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well, Elena and Tristan should be here soon. and since my parents are home, it's no big deal. Elena will probably stay the night." I said before answering the first question. I became silent for awhile.

"I was just scared."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:55 pm

I nodded when she told me about Elena sleeping over. Then she continued. I turned to look at her. "You don't have to explain. I understand." I said. I turned away and started putting my focus on a toy that was on the floor.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:58 pm

"She knows by the way. No doubt she's probably told Tristan, though I hope not. But I told her not to tell you, even though she was dying to do it." I didn't know why I was telling him these things, it just made me feel better.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 pm

I nodded then looked at her. "Yeah no problem. I've figured that you'd tell all your friends." I said shrugging.

Yeah it kinda hurt that I didn't get told that my own son was mine until 6 months into your renewed relationship. But I guess that's just how things work.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm

I sighed and shook my head, "Asher, I'm not that bad." Yes, I am. "I only told Elena."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:25 pm

"No, I know." I said, darting my eyes back to her. "I didn't say you were. I just said that I'd figured you'd go to your friends first. That's all." I scooted closer to Capri and wrapped my arms around her. "Babe, don't worry." I smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek. "We're all good."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Nuzzling closer to Asher, I returned his embrace and sighed, "I'm so glad." And I was, but not as fully as I could be. But that was my fault. I was the one holding back on that to. Just because I was selfish.

Lights flashed through my front door as I heard a car pulling into the driveway. Tristan and Elena.

OOC- Don't worry. After our friends chill with us for awhile, I've got something up my sleeve for the next day. Oh, also: You can control Tristan if you want. I'll control Elena.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

I held onto Capri and smiled. This girl was one that didn't let my mind nor heart stop fluttering with thoughts and emotions. I saw a light and then I heard two slams of car doors. They were here.

Not even a minute later, there was a light banging at the door. "I got it." I said as I got up and walked to the door greeting Tristan and Elena. "Hey what's up man?!" Tristan yelled. "Shut it dumbass. Kris is asleep." He quickly shushed himself and walked in, greeting Capri.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Smirking a little, I said hello to Tris, "It's cool. That kid can sleep through a Nascar race."

I saw Elena's blue eyes glimmer from behind Tristan. Any day I could read what those eyes said. And she could read mine. That's why we were best friends. And that stare was asking a question.

You told him?

My eyes confirmed the answer, but not obviously, "Hey, Elena!" I said as I stood up to hug her. She still had that unreadable-to-men worried expression on her face.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 pm

I closed the door behind me and next thing I felt was a tug on my shirt. Tristan was pulling me away from the girls. I walked into the next room with him and asked what was going.

"I like her man." He blurted out softly so that the girls couldn't hear in the next room. "But she's so difficult to understand. One minute we're fine, the next she's playing so hard to get, I just want to give up." I smirked and touched a hand to his shoulder.

"Dude, it's Elena. It's her way or the high way. She's trying to get you whipped. And you're falling for it."
    I laughed lightly. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"That's my only choice right now." He said as he started to walk back into the living room. I followed close behind.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:07 pm

"Sorry we're late. Traffic." said Elena nonchalantly as she tugged off her heels. She and I curiously watched the boys exit the room. We knew not to show our suspicious stares.

"No worries, cheri." I added, "Did you have a good time tonight?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. But in the next moment, it was gone, because I heard footsteps coming closer.

"Yeah, it was fun," said Elena with a smile as they entered the room. She twirled a piece of golden hair around her manicured finger, giving me the sign That's not the whole story. Tucking a piece of my own black hair behind my ear and looking at her, I said We'll talk about it later.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:30 am

I walked back in the room with Tristan. I walked to Capri and wrapped an arm around her. "So, ladies." I smiled at both of them. "Plans?" I asked.

Tristan walked to Elena but didn't put his arm around her, as I figured he wanted to. He stood close to her, often looking at her but looking away. "I'm up for whatever." He said, smiling at Elena and then Capri and I.

"We can get a sitter. Or we can order something and stay here." I said as I turned to Capri to see what she thought. Her house, her main decision. I was just throwing suggestions out there. Especially since her mother was out and I knew that Capri was rarely ever away from Kris.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Blinking my violet eyes, I slowly turned my head to Asher, "Yeah, I don't want to leave Kris with a sitter. Plus, if my mother ever found out, she'd stab me in my sleep." I said with a little smile. "So, stay here and order in then?"

"Sounds good to me." Elena said, bumping her elbow playfully against Tris's side. "What do you guys want to eat?"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Tristan smirked and wrapped an arm around Elena. From what I saw, she didn't seem to mind it, but then again these girls are terrible to read. "I'm up for whatever." She said looking at Elena, then at us.

I pulled away from Capri and took out my phone. "I have pizza, Chinese and Italian on my speed dial." I said going through my contacts. I look up and smile. "What do you guys want?"

Tristan shrugs. "I'm up for some Chinese." I looked at the girls, waiting for a response from them.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:45 pm

AS Elena smirked in response to Tris' embrace, I gave her an undetectable wink. Then I turned to Asher, "I get enough Italian around here," I said with another smile. "Chinese good, Elena?" I asked turning to her.

"You bet. I'm starved." I said with a blink of her blue eyes.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:24 pm

I clicked the green button and proceeded to call. I smirked to myself upon hearing in a thick accent; "Kao Pung, can I help you?" I put the phone on speaker and allowed everyone to take their own orders. "25 minutes." I then asked how much and hung up after giving him the address. I sat on the couch and took a deep breath, "Now we wait." I smiled

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 am