Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Brandon
Burn It
Danny
Murdoch
8 posters

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully.... - Page 15 Empty First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Post by Murdoch Sat May 21, 2011 3:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I said I was going to post this, and I will. I expect people to join, as many people expressed an interest.

Alright. I will keep this simple. It is the year 5052AD, and mankind has long since extended its reach to the stars and outside its solar system. It has encountered many new sentient races, some hostile, some friendly and some who are just trying to get by. The governments of mankind have banded together under one banner, the "true" UNEM; United Nations of Earth and Mankind. It sits on the grand galactic council alongside representatives from every other race in the galaxy, and ostensibly have Human-kinds best interests at heart. However, politics corrupt everything, and every member in the council has their own agenda, even within the parties. The miniature councils that run the solar systems are just as corrupt, allowing bandits and slavers to operate in many of the outlying systems where the UEP- the Universal Enforcers Patrol- have a very weak presence. Whether this is due to lethargy or corruption on the councillors part depends on the system. There are many different groups outside the councils, be they mercenary groups, terrorist groups, bandits or just wealthy, independent businessmen.

Of course, what do we care about this? You are all simple creatures- humans and aliens alike- who live a simple life, living in a colony on the planet Liberty, located in the Terminus System in the far reaches of the galaxy. News from the rest of the galaxy doesn't reach you, and your biggest worries include the occasional bandit raid or whether next years harvest goes rotten. Humans and aliens alike live together, side by side, reacting to each other based solely on personal virtues rather than racial stereotypes. You are all stuck here, after all, and you grew up here; most of your families have lived here since the colony was founded, or close to it. Liberty is an earth-like planet, albeit with different wildlife and a slightly higher climate, and completely isolated, more or less.
    That is, until a ship from an unknown organisation- it could be military, it could be something else- drops out of hyperspace above the planet, and sends down six soldiers of mixed race in a dropship that lands just outside of the colony limits, near the outlying farms. They have heard rumours of a massive attack being planned by an unknown force, and they have been sent to find out why and to hopefully stop it. What in Gods name is about to happen to the peaceful planet of Liberty?

Ok, now most of you will be farmers or shopkeepers or working in personal security...generally an ordinary person leading an ordinary life. Myself and someone else will be playing the military personnel in charge of the other four who were sent down, and sorry guys, but that role has been reserved. This is simply to keep the story moving.
    You can be human or alien, and I will not give you a list of aliens. It will be up to you to invent them yourselves...just PM me with your ideas and I will review them to see if they are viable to include. Alright?
    If you wish to be one of the four soldiers, you may, but I do not want everyone choosing a soldier, and if you choose to be a "grunt" you will be wearing a red shirt. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedShirt

We start just as the dropship is finding a place to land.

Roles:

Civilians:
    -Danny, farmer, Crystalline
    -Faith, Book Shop owner, Human

Soldiers:
    -Murdoch, Scout Leader, Human
    -Jordan [Eljordo], Human

Other:
    -Brandon (Dragon...symbiote...thing...)

Last edited by Murdoch on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully.... - Page 15 Empty Re: First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 pm

I slid into the middle seat, since it was the smallest, it would fit me better then it would the two bulky men. I willed in a deep breath, sighing quietly as I watched the other two. I heeded his warning, pulling the seatbelt over my body before I was squashed by the other male that was going to be sliding into the seat in only a few moments. I looked over to see Murdoch adjusting things that wouldn’t be needed as we made it through the streets toward wherever we were headed.
    Of course, this was an older model truck, one that would have been used at first colonization of some of the younger planets in the system. They were more unpredictable, and most of the parts were discontinued a long time ago. This even had the same artificial light silken seatbelts that were actually heavier than they tried to advertise when they were used. I kept silent for a few more moments before I realized something. I wasn’t as curios as I had once been about these travelers. They weren’t a story anymore, they were just people that needed help. Of course, their story would reimburse [oc: I think?] me the money I spend on these parts, but that was just a minor fee for a larger cause. Parts were the paint on a glorious masterpiece of art, the paints just cost a little bit extra than most.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully.... - Page 15 Empty Re: First RP to be finished on Anonymatrix....hopefully....

Post by Eljordo Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:22 am

OOC: Sorry, been busy.

BIC: Jordan sits in his seat and waits. Something was going down, he could feel it. Despite the peacefulness of this somewhat strange colony, he knew deep down that something big was in the works. Jordan just allowed a slight smirk to Murdochs comment, at least they were moving on. Jordan just had the inescapable feeling that they were running out of time.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:07 am

Murdoch nods, and starts the van. It shudders to life with a sputtering cough, and the engine turns over only barely. Murdoch gives a lopsided grin as the engine starts, and looks at Faith and Jordan, sitting next to him. "Listen to that baby pur," he says, smirking. It's more a cough than a pur, and the van does not sound healthy...but enough stupid comments. He has to get this thing back to the crash site before it's too late. Pressing down on the accelerator, the van heaves itself into movement and slowly trundles out of the large gate that's being opened right now for them, turning into the street. Despite the bustle, everything- to Murdochs ears, at least- is quiet. As if everyone senses a kind of overhanging feeling, that sense of dread you get when something is literally just about to happen. It would be so much easier if they had comms up and running on the ship, but they had deemed it an unnecessary system in their repairs...it was either Comms or Life Support.
    No matter, though. They need to get to the crash site, and they need to do it ASAP...if only there weren't so much traffic. People don't seem to realise that this is a road, not a footpath. Ugh.
    He turns to Faith. "Is it always like this?" he asks, "Or did we come on a bad day?"
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 pm

ooc: Please read this bio. Smile

Character Name: Draycos Telairn
    Race: K'Da
    Build/Body type: Picture a dragon. Now take away it's wings and shrink it to the size of a small tiger. That's what I look like.
    Scale color: A medium green with a gold trim. That turn black with an elevated heart rate.
    Eye Color: Gold.
    Height: 4'6" at the shoulder.
    Appearance: http://img1.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n43/n219013.jpg

Or

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm112237573/dragon-thief-timothy-zahn-book-cover-art.jpg

Abilities: He a symbiote. The way his symbiotic relationship works is, he has to be on a host for 4 hours to be able to live off of the host for 6 hours. The host can be any species as long as they are humanoid. AND They must be ok or at least agree with him to be able to use them as a host. Which would allow him to use multiple hosts if it was nessicary. But now, the interesting thing about the way he 'uses' his host is he can move his body and cross into a 2D form; flattening against the skin. Like a tattoo. He can move around on the skin while in this form as well, and if the host and he have a strong bond; the host can use the fact that he is 2D and press thier skin against a wall or something, when he moves into the right postion, he can see trhough the wall. Once that bond becomes stronger, he can actually jump off of their skin and drop off on the other side.

Personality: He will be pretty quiet. He's been living with a hermit as his host. The hermit secluded himself from the town a long time ago. So that is the only friend Draycos has really had. Other than his original host, who died shortly after they had met, after crashing into the surface of this planet. He won't know many words or things that would be normal to every other civilized people, but can be eager to learn nonetheless. Always has in the back of his mind though. Wanting revenge on the group of people who shot down his host's scout ship and who also was responsible for killing off many of his other species.

Role: Wanderer.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm

OOC- Sorry Danny, no trying to but you out, but I was informed of a four day rule.. So hopefully whatever I post doesn’t mess you up, I just want us to get moving. It'll be vague.

BIC-

There was a quick agreement amongst us, and thankfully we continued onwards towards the site. I kept thinking to myself.. What if there isn’t anyone there? What if they’re the only two? What if it was going to be that easy to poke around? It my made race with more possibilities.. More questions adding to the million dollar one; who are these people? Two, what look to be, soldiers dressed in more armor than I’ve ever seen in my entire existence, with a ship that’s God knows how big, all the way out here? Just the two of them? A team would have made sense.. But let’s say they are alone.. Two things pop into my head. One is the very reason I don’t want them here; they’re running from something, and might bring something here that could hurt everyone. OR, the second reason.. Maybe they really did just crash, and everything I’ve done has been blown out of proportion. I couldn’t stop thinking about it; it just repeats over and over in my head. I just want to find out already damn it!

We’d come to the narrow pathway between the tall, thick green vegetation I’d taken earlier. One person at a time type of deal, and gave you great coverage. A bit nasty on the noise, but if we step quietly we should be able to keep it hushed. “At the end of the path.. Through the bush, you ready?” I asked, sounding slightly excited that we were almost there finally.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 pm

After being in the truck for a few minutes, a question is released into the air. I smiled in gratitude to Murdoch for relieving a silence that only pulled across the three of us. I looked out to the many people walking across the streets in front of us. I crossed my legs, one over the other, in the cramped space before pointing out to our right.

“This is the main street that branches between the mechanical district and the produce district of the markets. It’s always like this on the week days.”

I pointed to the left to indicate the many people passing in front of the truck before pointing straight ahead of us.

“My shop is just a few roads over that way. Apparently men like a nice coffee before work forging some of the equipment sold, so there’s always going to be a back and forth traffic. Its colony life I suppose, you get used to it.”

I looked over to Jordan, whom had been especially quiet on our journey. I shook my head, wondering if it was my place to ask questions.

“So, Jordan, how are you taking to our lovely little colony? Do you like it?” I spoke simply, bringing a finger up to my chin as I watched the smirk on his lips. I was simply trying to get words to come from lips. He was edgier than the other, which wasn’t surprising, but you warmed up to a place like this after awhile, didn’t you?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:54 am

ooc - no it's okay Krisite, thank you. Sorry, things have just been really busy, and for some reason I thought I had posted on this role play. Too many things I suppose.

bic - "He's a nice things to have," Danny chuckled in reference to his creature. Soon after they were walking among the tress and plants. There was a lot of untouched forestry out here and it had great cover, but the noise could be deadly - literally.

Not long into the walk, Danny stepped on a twig and it gave off a rather large sound for the size of it. Danny froze and looked at Kristie apologetically. He'd have to be more careful the closer they got to the ship.

Danny expected to feel nervous, excited, curious, anything really! but he was rather stone face as they walked. It was rather odd, because Danny was always one to accept his feelings, so as to why he's feeling nothing now is beyond him.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Jordan glanced at the girl, it would seem she was addressing him. Jordan mostly zoned out for the rest of the conversation.

"It's pleasant enough I suppose.." Jordan tried his hardest to sound polite, but he was bad at hiding his true emotions.

After all, why would he really find this place appealing at all? In the short time he was here, he has crash landed, been treated like garbage by nearly every colonist on this planet, and Murdoch was even attacked. Faith seemed nice enough, but there wasn't really much to compare her too. In truth, he wanted to stop the pirates and leave this planet behind for good, but for the sake of being polite, this place was 'pleasant enough'.

Jordan wasn't the best at making awkward smalltalk, but he thought it was in good taste if he asked her a question.

"So do you travel the systems much?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Murdoch listens to the conversation with barely-suppressed mirth. Faith is attempting to engage Jordan in conversation? He wishes her the best of luck; he has never been particularly talkative, even less so when on a planet he has never been to before, and he has never been polite. 'Nice enough' is the most praise you are likely to get out of him for a place he's on a mission to...it's just the way he is. Trying to get a lengthy conversation out of him will be like trying to get a pearl from an oyster...possible, but difficult and rare...and you have to sift through a lot of grit!
    He turns down a sliproad away from the market street, and things get a little easier; there are less people moving around, and that means that people can get out of their way easier. The big brutes on the back might have something to do with that as well, but never mind. If he remembers rightly, there will be another turning to the right, which he can take back to the main road a little further away from the Market Street, which should make things easier. Although, the views from the windows degenerate to brick walls and the occasional dog.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:43 pm

He responds, but it's as if he has to force himself to do so. His response was short but not at all sweet. He was gruff, and you could tell all he wanted to do was sit there and be quiet. She appeared to do this in all normality. I was grateful for an answer though. Some people would just ignore you instead. Although he stretched the truth a bit, atleast his tone spoke as such.

I looked through the window ahead to see that we had turned off into a sideroad that would keep the pedestrian travel down. I simply nodded, looking back to Jordan as he asked me a question.

"Actually, I've never been off this planet. Oh I've read about it, but I barely had enough money to start up a business in the colony. With all the fees and the credit. It was hard without being in an academy after higher educations."

I realized how much I had just said after I had gone too far. Details were killing me today. I didn't know how to stop. After a moment I decided to speak once more without fear on a somewhat related subject.

"Can I attempt to ask how many galaxies you've been to?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Murdoch chuckles suddenly, turning his head to look at Faith. 'How many Galaxies'? He supposes it's a fair question, considering that she hasn't been off world in her entire life, and that there certainly are hundreds of galaxies out there with more being created all the time, but the fact of the matter is that, even with Hyperspace, it can take weeks, even months to reach the outskirts of another galaxy. Space is a very big place, after all, and there's a helluva lot more Space than there is matter inside Space.
    "You can ask. The answer is quite simple, Faith; I don't know how many Jordan visited before we met, but I myself have been to three, though one was just a reconnaissance mission to an outskirt planet," he smiles, then, stretching a little. "Galaxies are big places. You could spend your whole life travelling and not explore even half of one!"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Murdoch chuckles, but Jordan seems to think that it was a fairly reasonable question, maybe it was because she underestimated how massive a galaxy is.

"I've been to a few galaxies, sure. If your talking planets, I lost count about five years ago..." Jordan says bluntly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Murdoch chuckles and I turn my head to give him a half glare. It was probably the first one in our short amount of time being together. I shake my head in response to his answer before looking back to Jordan.

Reading about galaxies and taking note of travel we had now seemed to make me assume that they would have been to many. I nodded, looking down to my feet.

Every child had the wish to travel to other places, but for most the reality was a fantasy.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:57 pm

It was bigger than I could have ever imagined. Tall enough to block out the sun even at its highest, wide enough to block the view of entire mountain ranges. Its black outside would shine against the sun if it wasn't covered in so much dirt and dust from the crash. What must be on the inside.. I couldn't even begin to create a picture with the unlimited possibilities. Of course, this incredible site is only the picture I'd created during my walk here. Even if I did hate them.. My mind drifted, and I expected the ship to be marvellous. What did we come across though? At the end of the bush, once we'd pushed through only enough to be able to see the site through the bush? A deep hole in the ground as though something huge had scraped and slid across - Like a shit. That's the thing though, all we could see, was the hole.. No ship in site. Like, it had taken off during a single moment we weren't paying attention. Is there a way they could have beat us here, and repaired their ship before we got here? As different as they are.. I highly doubt it. No ship.. No repairs, so what are they doing here?! I knew it!

"I was fucking right! Those lying bastards! Not a single ship anywhere. Great! They're probably doing God knows what back at the village while we're here poking around some dirt!" I screamed, bursting out of the bush and into the site, my hands balled up into two fists. "Do you want to kick yourself as hard as I do? I mean, look! Gone!" I stormed towards the dirt hole, kicking the dust up in the air as each foot slammed against the ground. "It's just one. BIG. H-" I flew back at least a foot, landing on my back in dirt. My head spun, and I was afraid to open my eyes and see something I hadn't seen four seconds ago. I swear.. There was nothing but air in front of my face, yet the blow to my forehead felt like I was struck with a metal pole at full force. I was shocked it didn't knock me clean out.. Nope, just a now throbbing headache and some dizziness. "What.. Did I hit.."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Just gonna wait for Danny's reply, guys Very Happy
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:43 pm

ooc - I was waiting for your reply -_-

bic - Danny followed Kristie as they walked. He was silent and was constantly looking around. He had almost bumped into Kristie when she suddenly stopped. Danny hadn't really been paying attention and all he could hear was Kristie flaming. He looked behind her to see nothing but a cleared area. Had they left already?

"Kristie, calm down a second!" he pleaded to her. He honestly didn't feel comfortable with the level she was speaking at. After the silence, this was pretty bad. "Kristie, just wait a second. Maybe your-" he was cut off the way she flew back. He gasped in surprised and rushed over to her and make sure she was okay. "I don't know..." he replied starring at what seemed to be thin air.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:05 pm

OOC- My reply? :S Or Murdoch's?

BIC-

Once the blurriness went away and I could see somewhat clearly, I stood up slowly, realizing my head wasn’t the only thing that felt dizzy after that blow. “Feels like my whole body is shaking, nothing wants to do as it’s suppose to.” I ran my hand across my forehead, checking to see if there was any blood – Nothing, thankfully. “Conscious and no blood? I’d say I have some luck floating around me.. But considering I just knocked on my ass by air, I’ll just say it’s a fluke.”

I stepped back from the direction I stormed in, to make sure I wouldn’t hit whatever I did again.. If it was there still.. If I even hit anything at all..? Walking backwards though, wasn’t the smartest of ideas. A couple steps and my lack of balance sent me tumbling back into the dirt. The pressure my body took again, gave rise to the ache I could now feel in my back and the migraine that felt like it was eating my skull from the inside out. “Maybe I’ll just sit for a couple minutes.. What were you saying before you got cut off? Maybe I’m what?” I asked.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Murdoch notes her glare, and instantly realises what he did wrong; though he meant the chuckle in an amused way, not a condescending one, it was taken in the worst possible light. He supposes he can see where she's coming from, but given how he's acted so far, she really should know better than to think that he was insulting her. "No, no," he says cheerfully, "I meant no disrespect, Miss, I assure you...I just found the question a little amusing, is all." The alley opens up a little, and another right hand turn opens up to them, which Murdoch promptly takes. He has to get back to the main road soon, or they could very well get lost in the maze of alleyways.

------------------------------------------------

Tarya watches the goings on from her hiding place inside the ship with more than a little amusement. Murdoch was indeed correct in his assessment of the girl; though she is certainly intelligent, she is brash and reckless...although she will have to wait and see to decide whether she's arrogant to boot. Her little temper tantrum certainly ended in the way it should have; her getting knocked onto her backside as a result. Girls her age should really know better than to throw a hissy whenever they discover that they've been 'tricked' or that they were wrong...it's also a sign of petulance on her part, which is something that Tarya could use to her advantage at a later date.
    However, she is not going to act unless she has to. The chances of the girl leaving now are very low, and it's very likely that Tarya will have to intervene and stop her from leaving...which should be perfectly simple, given that the rest of the crew have now surrounded the clearing. If they try and leave this area, they will be incapacitated and dragged back here until Murdoch is ready to let them go. It isn't that they have anything to hide, it's just a matter of security...if they let one nosy person leave, they'll soon have a massive crowd on their hands, and it only takes one trouble maker to turn things violent, which is the last thing they need. Tarya wouldn't put it past this girl to be that one.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm

ooc - for Murdoch's Kristie, but it's not a big deal ^_^

bic - Danny kept a close watch on Kristie. She seemed to be okay, a little shaken up, but okay. She stood up and back tracked, but fell on herself once again. He smirked slightly and walked over to her. Checking the surrounding area, but still finding nothing, Danny holds out his hand to help Kristie up. "Mhmm? Oh, I can't remember. Lost my train of thought."

Once Kristie had recovered a bit and stood, Danny walked around and found a rather large branch. He smiled and picked it up, walking near Kristie went flying back. He stood there, watching for a couple of seconds, before tossing it forward. There was what seemed to be a ripple in the air, and the branch went flying in another direction. "Be careful," he spoke to Kristie but directed it at himself too. We walk carefully in different places before tossing the branch in various places to see where the shield was.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm

ooc: I'll explain my backstory into detail later...if anyone asks.

bic: 4 hours. I stopped near a heavy thicket of bushes and slinked intot hem quickly. My ears perked and twitched towards the direction of nearby sound. Sentients. Great. Now a 75% chance of them being humanoid. But how many are there? And are they friendly?
    Can they be trusted as hosts? Will they trust me?

I pushed through the brush a little deeper. Getting closer I could distinguish a female and a male. Still couldn't see them, so no idea on the species of the two. I needed to move quickly though. I only had a couple more hours before I dissapated into thin air. Into nothing. I've been treking through the woods for a while now. I'm glad I finally was able to find some life forms.

I moved out of the brush. I had now seen the two at the treeline ahead. They were both humanoid. The female left it before soon after falling from nothing it seemed. The male followed soon after. Maybe they were companinons....no need to think about that now though. This distraction at least gave me enough to time to move closer. I broke cover. My skin tingled as it always does when my scales turn black from my elevated heart rate and adrenaline. After breaking cover I glanced around quickly and hopped into another nearby collection of bushes. Attempting to make as little noise as possible. Now just about on the treeline myself. I crouched in wait. To see when the right time to show myself would be.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 pm

OOC- Just a note Brandon, Kristie is not human xD

BIC-

It was concealed.. Most likely their ship, but I could be wrong.. And whatever else they were hiding. Why hide? Innocent travels who got stranded need to hide from the people they’re seeking help from? It may not be the hunch I had in mind, but it was something to make me feel like less of a nut for being so paranoid about these people. Hiding for the sake of privacy may be ONE of the reasons to conceal it, but it can’t be the only.

“I get the feeling we’re being watched..” I said quietly to Danny. If it’s an actual shield around.. Whatever it is, then it’s a possibility it’s been turned on from someone inside the shield, so there might be others. Even if what I ran into was the ship itself, it can still very well mean that these two men aren’t alone. And I’m positive that if they have this kind of technology, they certainly have some form of surveillance that can see and probably hear us. “There’s no chance of getting inside now..” I said, sounding only a small bit disappointed, “We have to tell the village. I don’t know what to make of it.. But maybe it’ll put them on their toes – As they should be.” I’d wait until we were in the bush a bit more, and out of sight. If they’re watching, even with Danny’s pet, we won’t get far away from the site before we’re stopped. One of us might, but it’s a slim chance. We need to carry out plan B before we lose the chance all together, and I’ll mention that to Danny when they can’t hear us.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:47 pm

ooc: I know. I said "humanoid" ;P
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Tarya sighs. Enough is enough. They are very unlikely to dismiss this now, and they have discovered the boundaries of their ship. If they are allowed to leave, they could lose them in the forest, or get a message back to the colony somehow...though they only cloaked for privacy, it looks far worse if communicated through a crackly radio that the visitors have misled the colonists about their numbers and they are being pursued. They have not misled anybody- they did crash, and they never specifically stated how many of them there are- but colonists are unlikely to appreciate that fine detail.
    With a short, sharp word into her intercomm, she steps out of the ship, into full view of the two colonists. She is not wearing her helmet- instead wearing one of the headbands that technicians sometimes use- and her hair spills down about her shoulders. Her eyes take a moment to adjust, but that is short enough time. She reaches down to her hip, loosening the gun. She doesn't intend on using it, but it's there just in case. Besides, it has a stun setting. She doesn't have to see them to know that The Dwarves are now in position behind the two, in the treeline...all avenues of escape are now blocked off from them. Edward is right now moving into a position so that The Dwarves are both on either side and Edward is behind them...if they try to run, they will be stopped.

"Hold there for a moment," she says jovially, "I mean...you knocked...what would you like?" She chuckles.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm

OOC- I’m just going to give Danny a chance before I post Razz
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Danny nodded and agreed with Kristie. "Yeah, I suppose," he said. His thoughts were too concentrated on the task, and the trek hasn't been a total lost. They had discovered that there is something, just what, is the question.

He took a quick glance at their surroundings, before Danny turned around to head back to the colony. He was stopped, however, by a voice. It was a female, and she seemed gentle enough. Gentle in the sense that, having appeared out of no where, she's not being aggressive or attacking. He turned around to look at the female and smiled. "Oh, uh..." he chuckled a bit in his nervousness. He hadn't really thought about interaction, or at least not anything but conflict. "We heard about the crash and...." he trailed off not really sure where he was going with this. He hoped Kristie might help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 pm