Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 11 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

So many thoughts were racing through my head. their yelling only enraged me more. There would only be one way to stop it and I knew how. Joker. "Cash. Take me to Joker I need to have a talk with him. This has to stop." I'll finish it how ever I must. I thought to myself as he thought it over. It took every inch of my patients to not try to hurt the rest of the goons. I gritted my teeth as they continued to bark like the wild dogs they were.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:09 pm

A deep breath rose in my chest as my eyes shot to Cash. He wouldn’t let them, would he. I looked to Edward, my eyes hard as I stared him down.
    “You will not converse with the Joker. It’s against safety protocol. You will go to a different cell whilst yours is being fixed, and you will keep to yourself” My voice was hard, I didn’t want him getting hurt or killed because of us.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:16 am

I knew that she would be like this, but it was the only way. "Cash, listen to me. You can either take me to see Joker, or I can garantee that there will be another break out. That was all it took. Cash looked up at Faith and back at the floor. "A few minutes won't hurt. I'm sure he'll be fine."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:05 pm

I gritted my teeth. With the words that passed his lips I knew that he had gotten Cash on his side. I shook with a fury he had never seen before. Most times when I was this angry, grown men kept away because hell was about to be unleashed.

I looked over to Cash whom had kept his eyes to the ground to avoid such a stare before looking back to Edward. “
    Either of you is hurt, or either of you fight, and I’ll have to moved to a different Sanatorium Edward. You can only have this meeting because it is supervised by Cash and myself. Don’t fuck it up” It was the first time I had really cursed straight at him and I hoped it portrayed my anger.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 am

The degree of her anger startled me. Once she had finished I chuckled and gave her a small smile. "Yes, ma'am. There won't be any contact. Whatever you say." I said as I imagined me choking the pathetic life out of the deranged sycopathe. "Shall we go?" I said as I began to walk towards the more dangerous part of the of the asylum. I heard Cash sigh at the thought of being in front of the person who was responsible for all the trouble. My smile grew the closer we got to him. I didn't know what I was going to do, but a frontation was needed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 pm

I saw the look in his eyes. He was startled, and he didn’t want to cross paths with my fury. He only chuckled to hide his fear. I shook my head, gritting my teeth as I pushed a hand through my hair. I made them stop by my office before we left. I hurried in, changing into the attire I had actually worn to work today. It wouldn’t have been good it I had walked in there in short shorts and a ripped tank top. It would make the inmates go insane. I sighed, grabbing a recording device before escaping back to the two men.
    I shook, but kept silent as my heels ‘click-clacked’ through six other blocks of whistles and threats of being rape into Cell block G. I hated coming in here; the whistles were a little different. This cell block wasn’t for the normal inanity. These were for the highly dangerous criminally insane: Joker, Ivy, Clayface. They all had cells here. They weren’t visited often unless it was to drop food off.
    “I hope you’re happy” I grumbled the words as I pushed past both Cash and Edward. I looked around the scene a moment before heading straight for Joker’s cell.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 pm

I followed behind Faith as we made our way toward the cell that contained the infamous Joker.
    It had thicker bars than the other cells and had plush walls, ceiling, and floor. He was sitting in the middle of the room in a straight jacket.
    I filled with hate as I saw him sitting there with his usual grin and green nappy hair.
    I walked as close to bars I could without being shocked by the electric pannels that lined the floor in front of the bars.
    "This has gone on long enough Joker it's time for this to end. Tell your boys to stop, or I swear I'll stop it for you!" I said, my voice rising as I talked.
    Joker began to laugh then responded as if it was a joke. "What's wrong, Riddler? Don't like playtime?" His voice sent shivers down my spine, but I hid from him trying to keep my posture.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Edward started right on as soon as he came into sight. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I stood behind him. Cash was doing the same, but for a different reason. He was afraid Joker had something on him. He was afraid Joker would kill him if he got to close. Of course, he most likely would. I sighed quietly shaking my head as I looked from Joker to the back of Edwards head. Jokers voice was taunting, and I knew by the way that he spoke he didn’t plan on doing anything to stop his men anytime soon. Of course, Joker was always unpredictable so you’d never know.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:18 pm

"I'm warning you Joker..." I trailed off as Joker began to speak again.
    "Oh how I love games!" I let out a light grunt as I listened to the mad man. "I'll call my mens off as soon as your is dead!" Her bursts out laughing as if he made another joke. "Shut the fuck up Joker! I'm tired of this!"
    I glared at him all of my fury. I began to shake from my rage. "I'll fuckin' kill you!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:56 pm

I looked at Cash who had looked at me. I pointed to Edward, and he walked forward, taking him by the arms. He wasn’t doing anything but making things worse, the fool. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I came into view of Joker for the first time. I had been out of sight, listening silently from where I had been standing, so he thought it was just Edward and Cash. I sighed, shaking my head as I watched Edward.
    “Get him back to his cell, Cash. I’ll follow along later.” I had been watching Joker, the smile on his lips pulling into a wide grin. What was wrong with Edward? He had just signed my death certificate.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:51 pm

My fire had been lite and I all I could do to not lose my temper more than I already had was to sit there and ball up my fists and stand there. I glared at Joker as he sat not moving. I hate him, I hate him and anything to do with him. Cash grabbed my arms and brought behind my back and put my hands in hand cuffs. "I WILL KILL YOU!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:21 pm

“Take Edward back to his cell Cash, NOW.” I glared at him as he turned Edward, trying to walk the tall figure away. I turned as I thought they were gone. As soon as the Tall figure was out of his sight, Joker stood, walking closer to the bars.
    “You do anger him so” I spoke simply, watching him as she smiled, looking me over.
    “So you’re the pretty face I’m killing. The ball of fire that beat the hell out of some of my men. You know, you gave one of my men a bloody nose before they got you under control.” He stopped, looking over my figure.
    “You look even better than Harle! Even that hair, definitely better than the stupid blonde pigtails!” I kept my straight face, knowing that Edward could still hear. Cash had clamped a hand over his lips, telling him to keep quiet.
    “Why are you doing this joker? You know your men will never get to me. And If they do, what will you get from it?” I gave him a questioning look as I leaned in more.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:37 pm

I could hear every word that was being said and his words only made me madder. Cash covered my mouth that I couldn't talk. The only think that came out of my mouth was muffled noises. I kept imagining all the ways that I could murder a man like Joker. I will protect her, I promised myself as I gave up yelling.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 pm

There was a louder cackle as he pressed himself against the bars where if he reached out, he could touch me. I was putting myself in the firing line just so I could get this all to stop.
    “There’s more to this than Riddler, Doctor. What about the Bats? He’ll watch you if there are threats against your life. He’ll come to your rescue just like he has for others before you. You’re only a pawn, just like Edward. Do you think I was stupid? I knew you were in the attic, but I needed Batman there!” I shook my head as he began to laugh again. Hair fell into my face as I sighed. He pulled a hand through the bars, dragging the rough hand up my side and to my face. He tucked the hair behind my ear, a smirk on his lips.
    “You are beautiful! I can see why Riddler is on your back like a dog in heat”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:23 pm

I could see Joker the whole time and he knew it that's why he did it. What he had said was true. Batman would be watching. The fact calmed me until he made another joke. I began to yell but I was cut off by another hand in my face. "Quiet Riddler. You're just making things worse." I glared at Cash, but I knew he was right. I gave up and he removed his hand. It was all my fault.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head a I pulled away from him. I coughed quietly, shaking my head as I pushed backwards. He laughed quietly, and I could almost see sanity in his eyes. I sighed quietly, shaking my head.
    “Goodbye Joker. Enjoy the time you have here” I looked at the ground. I had turned, and he brought the hand out of the cell, giving me one good slap someplace he shouldn’t have. I grunted as I turned back, glaring at him. I shook my head, keeping my eyes ahead as I walked. It began to sting, but I kept going.
    I saw Edward, a hand on his throat, being held back by Cash. I shook my head, trying to keep my eyes off him. I walked passed them, shaking my head.
    “Take Edward back to my office. I’ll meet you there” I didn’t look at either of them before walking past.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:00 pm

I was ready to run into the cage with Joker when Faith began to walk back. I was calming down when I saw Joker do the unthinkable, which only made me madder. I began to walk over to the cage when Cash held me back by my throat. I was furious. Faith walked past me and Cash giving us both an order. She didn't look either of us in the eyes for reasons unknown to me. I gave a grunt as Cash began to push me towards her office. I plotted ways to kill Joker most of the way to her office. As we got closer I began to wonder why she wanted me in her office but I decided that I would find out soon. We were only a few feet from the door by now. The screams were still sorrounding us as Cash reached for the door handle and slowely opened the door.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:21 pm

I had gotten to my office before Cash had even gotten to Cell Block C. I didn’t know why, but my rage wasn’t at Joker. I was angry at Riddler. I couldn’t believe he did what he had just done. This was why I didn’t want him going there in the first place. I had made it to my office, sitting on the chair, crossing my legs as I opened one of the drawers. I heard the sound of the door opened and I kept looking.
    “Leave us, Cash. Edward, Lock the door” I spoke simply, pulling a bottle from the larger drawer, keeping it under the desk until Cash was gone.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:26 pm

I moved into the room and locked the door behind me. I looked up at Faith who seemed to be furious. I slowely made my way towards the chair sitting down after thinking it is what she wanted me to do. "Are you okay, Faith?" I said trying not to sound nervous.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

He locked the door and I pulled the bottle onto the esk, retrieving a glass from the save drawer.
    “Would you like a drink, Edward?” I smiled, pouring some of the brown liquid into the glass before pushing it to him across the wood. I sighed, flipping off my heels before pushing my feet on top the desk. I brought the bottle to my lips, taking a large drink. I didn’t usually do well with liquor. A glass usually got my tipsy. I was too light to be able to take too much liquor. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

I looked at her in suprise as she slid the glass to me. I hesitated before taking the glass and dranking it down in one gulp. I looked over at Faith with a worried look on my face. You should slow down with that. I said motioning to the bottle in her hands.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

I looked at him, glared at him, when he said I should stop drinking. I shook my head, taking another large drink. I swallowed, taking a large breath into my lungs. I was feeling lightheaded already but I wasn’t going to stop. I shook my head, pointing to him.
    “No, thank you but no Edward. You. You had to run your mouth and get me killed. He’s going to kill me now. He’s going to have them take me and he’s going to do it. You couldn’t have just ignored it. You’re locked in a cell all day. You can’t protect me. You killed me” My voice slurred lightly as I spoke before I took another swig of the liquid. I had never drunk this much before. I had the goo grace to say that I had never gotten drunk, but if I was going to die then hell, I was going to at least kill myself.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 pm

I shook as she talked. I wasn't going to let them kill her. I shook my head. "It's not going to happen Faith, leave town." I took the bottle from her hand and sat it down on the table. "That's enough. You're already drunk." I sighed as I thought of how it was my fault, and I thought of how to fix it. The idea hit me after a few seconds but I didn't say anything knowing she wouldn't go for it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm

I was silent as I looked at him. He thought he could protect me. He was funny. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I watched him take the bottle from me.
    “Edward, Come on!” I smile as I stood, leaning over the desk to get the bottle from his hand. I was drunk, no, not yet. It hadn’t gotten through my system yet. I was tipsy, but it would take a few minutes before I was flying high. I shook my head, snatching the bottle from where he had set it down. I smiled quietly, taking another swig before turning circles behind my desk. I had needed a drink after today. I needed something to calm myself down.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:34 am

I frowned as she took the bottle and took another drank. I shrugged my shoulders at the bottle already being half empty. "I don't this is a good idea." I said with a hint of worry in my voice. I nervously taped my finger on the desk knowing that she would blow in a few minutes.
    "You're still at work. For bonus, this is a job you really shouldn't be drunk on." I said putting emphesise on the really. I understood what she must be going through. Joker has been trying to get rid of me for years. Me leaving around riddles for clues to Batman didn't please him very much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:51 pm