Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 12 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 am

I shook my head, standing, before looking off to the side of my office. I walked over, giving some of the files a look over. I sighed, shaking my head as I walked around, bottle in my hand, until I stumbled over something on the floor. I sighed, shaking my head as I looked back to him.
    “You know, I’ve got no interviews or rounds to do today, so I don’t think they’ll mind Edward.” I turned another circle, coming in front of the desk. I sat on the corner of the desk, turning slightly toward him, a sly smile on my lips.
    “So Edward, why is it you decided to get me into this? You could have left me to die a long time ago, but you didn’t. You insisted on me being the center of your war with Joker.” I ran a hand up the front side of his shirt before brushing his face. I shook my head, forcing myself to my feet.
    “Goodbye Edward, you know where your cell is” I spoke quietly, start to the door, bottle still in hand.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 12 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I gave her a confused look. "I never meant for any of this to happen." I said as I stood. "All I did was save your life."
    I lighty grabbed her wrist turning her towards so that she would look me in the eyes. "You won't be harmed. I won't let them hurt you, if it's the last thing I do. I promise." I said as I looked into eyes.
    "Go stay somewhere out of town. It's The safest place for you right now. I'll end this even if it kills me."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 pm

I laughed quietly, pulling my wrist away to stare at him a moment. I shook my head, a smile on my lips.
    “I’ll be at my apartment Edward. No come on, you’ve got to get back to your cell. “ I sighed, shaking my head as I turned, grabbing the pair of handcuffs. I pulled his arms behind his back before clicking the metal chains to his wrists.
    “Batman will protect me. I promise you. Now I’ll be back tomorrow or the next day for interviews. I’m not sure yet” pushed him out the door after unlocking him. I sighed quietly, nodding slowly, trying to assure myself.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm

I frowned as I started walking towards my cell. "I'll make sure of it." I whispered to myself. The taunts were far away from me as I walked. The only things that were on my at this point were Faith... and Joker.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 pm

I made sure to bring the keys with me as we walked the cell block to his cell. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I opened up the cell. I pulled the keys from my pocket, unlocking the handcuffs. I leaned against the cell door, waiting for him to go inside. I wasn’t strong enough to force him, but something had to be done.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:51 pm

I gave her a glance as I stepped in to the cell. "Please do as I ask." I said as the bars were closed in my face. I watched her as I grabbed unto the bars trying to be as close to her as possible. "I'm begging."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I sighed, rolling my eyes as I made sure the cell was locked.
    “I have work Edward, I’ll see you tomorrow” I didn’t give him a moment to respond as I turned, walking down the hall toward the exit. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I pushed out of the front doors. I had remembered to get all my stuff before I had left the office so I didn’t have to go back. I sighed, shaking my head as I made it toward my car. Today wasn’t a good day and tonight would be even worse.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:43 pm

I sighed as she turned the corner to the parking lot. I turned and laid on the bed and thought of the plan that I had thought earlier. I wasn't sure what would happen over the next day or so. The only thing I do know is that I wouldn't get much sleep. I sighed as I began to stare at the ceiling and wait. Joker try for another escape soon. That'll be my chance.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 pm

I laid in the bed and listened for hours to the comments made about me and Faith. I listened but didn't respond thinking I would only make it worse. I kept thinking of what the mad man had said. I angered me that all of this had happened. I know how to end this, and yet it would be ten times harder then it sounded when I went over it in my head.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:06 pm

ooc- I'm just going to go to the next day okay..
    bic

I awoke with a throbbing head. One that you didn’t get normally. I didn’t know what to do. I groaned. I had never drank as much as I had last night. I had gotten home just to drink more. I didn’t know what to do. I groaned quietly, my head pulsating as I rolled off the couch. I stumbled to my feet, trying to keep myself from falling to the ground. The sun hurt, but I did nothing more before turning to scramble to the bedroom where my alarm clock was screaming for me to wake up. I sighed, shaking as I stumbled to the closet where my clothes were hung up.

I had picked an outfit that told everyone, ‘I’m not in the mood’, and would hopefully would scare them away. I sighed, shaking my head. With the ball only two days away, I knew I would have to be doing a lot for set-up. That meant less sessions with Edward, or maybe he could help. There was a grand ballroom arkham had built a few years before he went insane completely. It was large and vast, with a large staircase, lined with gold and white. It was definitely something you saw in movies, but you always had to see it to believe it.

I stumbled out of my apartment a few minutes later, making it to my car. I sighed, the sun above making my head throb. I couldn’t believe what had happened. It was always of me to overreact, but not like this. I sighed, shaking my head. It took me fifteen minutes to get out of town, and a few more to get onto the island. By the time I was inside, it was nine-forty-five. I was 15 minutes late, and I needed to be inside as fast as possible, but I just couldn’t. My body only allowed slow limps. I was sore from sleeping on a hard couch with no pillow.

http://www.polyvore.com/394_ares/set?id=7895512
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 pm

I woke with a start from another nightmare. I sighed as I sat up to yelling from the insane convicts. "Another day..." I said as I got up and moved towards the bars of the gates. Eventhough there was still a large amount of screams and yells from the convicts it was unusually quieter. I looked around at the dirty hallway, that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. I grimaced at the smell of urine coming from from the cell on the opposite side of the hall. "Idiots..."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 pm

I heard whistles as I came through the first ward. I ignored them, my head throbbing. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I made it into Ward B. It was simple, and dirty. I didn’t expect anything bad to happen today. I had forgotten about almost everything that had happened the day before, my head throbbing more than normal. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I tried to keep my eyes on something that wasn’t the florescent lights above.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:58 pm

I yelled at the thug on the otherside to flush the toilet only to be yelled back at, eventhough he flushed it anyways.
    I sighed as I turned around to sit back on my bed.
    I began to walk back to the bed when I heard the sound of heels hitting the hard, dirty floor. I turned around to see Faith walk by with a grimace on her face, wearing clothes that didn't need to be worn in a place like that. I pressed y face to watch her walk off. As I pulled my head away I realized that my jaw had dropped. I fet embarrised that I had stared at her like an animal watching his prey.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

I hadn’t even thought about saying hello to Edward as I walked past. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I pushed into my office. I clocked in, a sigh on my lips. I turned, seeing a dark figure sitting in my chair. I grunted, watching the figure a moment. It was dark in the office, and I couldn’t tell who it was. The florescent light flicked on and I grunted, closing my eyes.

I heard the creak of the chair as it spun. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing a familiar face in my seat.
    “Please turn off the light?” I sighed quietly, and it flicked off. I opened my eyes again, walking to the desk. I sat on the edge of the desk, a smile on my lips.
    “Hello Mr. Bruce, what brings you to my office?” I smiled as he looked up to me. He hummed lightly.
    “Did you sleep well last night, Miss. Wynters?” I hummed lightly, shaking my head. He could tell something was wrong.
    “What brings you to my office?” He smiled, pulling out of my chair. He brought himself closer to me. He smiled, and I shook my head.
    “I was here to help with the ball. As you may know I’m one of the main beneficiaries. The asylum won’t be out of money for awhile.” I laughed quietly at his words, shaking my head.
    “You know… I don’t think we’ll need you…Just..walk with me.” I smiled quietly, shaking my head as I pulled myself out of the sitting position before walking out into the hall. I could feel a set of eyes on me, but I kept silent. I started walking, a smile on my lips as I walked toward Edwards cage. I sighed lightly before pushing closer.
    “Edward, good morning.” I smiled, watching him a moment before turning slightly.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm

I looked up and down as I fought the drool that was trying to come out of the crack in my mouth. I began to smile when I noticed the man that was here not too long ago, Bruce was it? His name didnt matter at the moment. The only thing that mattered was why he was here. I frowned as he came closer. ''Hello. Goodmorning Faith.'' I said as I looked Bruce up and down suspiciously. I still felt as if I had talked to him before, but brushed it off as I turned my attention back to the women that stood in front of me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 pm

I smiled quietly, looking over to the guard that stood near the gate, the controls at his side. I smiled, nodding. He pushed a button and there was a loud horn as one of the doors opened. The one that confined Edward to his cell. I had myself, leaning against the bars. My eyes were closed as the throbbing persisted. I looked up as the loud siren stopped to see Edward, still in his orange garb. I smiled lightly, pointing to Bruce. Mr. Rich was going to get his hands dirty then.
    “Edward, you remember Bruce Wayne. He has decided it best to help me with the Ball decorations and cleaning. I feel it would be a better way to get to know one another and maybe show the board exactly how much you can do without being chained down. As you may know, your hearing is tomorrow, so we’ll have to get working if we’re to have the ballroom up and spiffy by Wednesday!” I the smile was on my lips, but pain showed in my eyes as I turned beginning to walk toward the hidden passageway toward the last ward. Ward E had no inmates at the moment as was used to storage. That way, no inmates knew of the passage.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:06 pm

I nodded as she talked. As we began to walk towards ward e I wondered why we were going there but decided to just wait and see. I kept glancing around to look at Bruce to see what his reactions to all this was, but frowned when I say that he was perfectly calm. Maybe it just an act.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 pm

The thick heels of my boots made dull thuds as we made it past the many inmates. Most of them were whooping and hollering as we walked by. They all did the same thing every day. I shook my head, looking back to make sure Edward hadn’t branched off the threaten anyone. I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I turned back, finally making through the ward to the last. I looked to the large room that was dark. Dust had made its place in the room that was filled with old shock-therapy machines and chains. Something about the room creeped me out, but I ignored it. I had to, if I didn’t, they would all see me as a weak little girl. I shook my head; thank god there was an outer entrance for guests.

I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I walked to the large bookshelf. I pulled and tugged on the wood, but ti wouldn’t budge. I grunted, turning to give the two men behind me the most alluring smile. I had two men and they weren’t helping.
    “Would any of you mind helping me” My left arm snaked up the side of the bookshelf, the other on my hip as it cocked to the side.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:50 pm

I chuckled as I watched her struggle to move the bookcase but decided to help. I walked to the bookcase and grabbed the side of it and picked up. Bruce came and gently moved Faith out of the way as he grabbed the side and picked it up along with me. We grunted as we carried it away to the other side of the wall.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 pm

They seemed to not even notice the pose as Bruce grabbed me by the waist, pulling away as the two pushed the bookcase aside to reveal the doorway to the ballroom. I smirked as I felt hot breath on the tip of my ears, but before I could realize what was happening, the breath was gone, helping Edward push the bookcase. I sighed, rolling my eyes as I walked through the doorway. The darkness filled the large space, light coming from nowhere.. I shook my head, a sigh on my lips.
    “So, it’s going to take a lot of work, but I know we can do it.” I stumbled around in the pitch black darkness, giving a shriek as I tripped over something in my heels, falling to the ground.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:27 pm

I rushed to Faith's side and helped her up asking her okay. Bruce was also close to me asking the same thing which aggitated me to no end.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:39 pm

I felt the sting of the hard floor as I hit it. I knew it wasn’t bleeding, but I would be feeling that later. I took in a short breath as I felt hands on me. I couldn’t tell who it was. Was it Edward or Bruce? They both spoke in unison as they searched the darkness for me.
    “Who is that” I felt an arm as a strong hand grasp my elbow. I pulled a hand up, trying to feel for something that would give me a hint. I heard Edwards voice a little closer than Bruce’s. I didn’t know who it was, but I tried to scramble to my feet. I made it up, feeling the hot breath of someone, hands still on my elbows. My eyes weren’t adjusting like they should have been. I blamed the hangover.
    “Who is that damnit” I muttered quietly, leaning in as I began to reach up to the face of my hidden helper.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

I Stumbled to get a grip on the hard floor while she continued to ask who was touching her. She felt on my face as I said my name and held her not wanting to let her go. I reluctantly released her from my arms and asked her if she was okay.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 pm

I sighed quietly, shaking my head as I heard the voice and the name. His body had pulled out and sort of engulfed me. Somehow he had let go, but I was still pressed against his chest. Something about the warmth was strange and..comforting. I shook my head. No. It wasn’t happening. I wasn’t Dr. Quinzel. I was me. I sighed quietly, letting my hands fall from the stubbly face. I shook my head, coughing as I turned. I had almost forgotten about Bruce, and when I turned, I felt myself bump into him. He had stepped closer in fear the Edward would attack me probably. I shook my head, walking slowly to the right.
    “There’s not any lighting besides candles in here, and there are no candles in here at the moment. So..I’m trying to find the large industrial light that someone put in here about six months ago. I know it’s near one of the doors, and I’m pretty sure it’s the other one.”

I spoke simply, a sigh on my lips as I tried to make my eyes adjust like theirs apparently had. My head was still throbbing and now my knees and palms hurt too.
    “Let’s get to work, okay?”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:59 pm

I frowned as she let go of my face, and moved away. I let out a hard sigh that was louder than I had meant for it to be. I realized that Bruce had just been standing behind her and shot him an evil glare that no one could see in this tunnel, I hated Bruce but there was nothing I could do about it. As I began to think about this, the memory of what lunatic had told me not but a week ago and Immediately became angered but calmed myself as I realized that this was not the place for this. I stood still as she talked, afraid that one wrong move and I would fall onto the hard, cold floor that was beneath us. When she had finished talking I pushed past the billionaire and shuffled down the hallway until I ran into a metal object, “I think I found it!” I yelled into the darkness that surrounded me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:28 am