Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) Empty Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 am

We're both siblings who suffered in a plane crash with our family. We were the only ones who survived the crash, and landed on an unknown island in the burmuda triangle. The island actually altered our DNA (through the food and water on the island) causing us to gain superhuman powers. A rescue plane eventually found us, but only saved one of us. Now almost twenty years later, the sister has come back from revenge.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) Empty Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

Shall we begin? Post bio and let's get started!!

Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown
    Eyes: Green
    Face: Slender and scruffy

Body: Danny has broad shoulders and a defined body. Before the crash, he was quite scrawny and lanky, but afterwords he shot up and bulked up. He works out daily and has taken great care of his body since. He's very athletic.
    Clothing: To work he alternates between work out shorts and tshirt (he the rugby teams coach), or boots with dark blue jeans, and dress shirts.
    Pajamas: black sweatpants and a white wife beater.

Backstory: after being rescued, Danny returned back to school. He grew up with foster parents for the rest of his teenage life. Eventually he went to teachers collage and works as a highschool English teacher. He has a girlfriend of four years named Zoey. He uses his powers when he can, but he's no recognized superhero.
    Powers: Super strength and control of fire.

bic - "He hates his girlfriend. His mother married his uncle, and his father is kinda a ghost, so yes Kyle, he does have a bit teen drama that your fall found of," the class laughed and the bell rang as if on cue. "See you later Mista K."

"Have a good weekend."

"Mr.McKarthy, can I speak to you about our final project?" Arnold, the school jock walked up to Danny's desk. "Sure Arnold. What's up?" Danny asked as he put papers into his leather binder. "Well there's a big meet this tomorrow and-"

"You want an extension?" Danny looked up and smiled. Arnold laughed nervously. "You've had this assignment for a few weeks Arnold..."

"I know! But the book I picked, I actually started reading it and I... I actually like it." Danny stopped and looked up. "Things Fall Apart. Achebe. He's a brilliant writer." Danny stopped and walked around the desk as he threw his messenger bag over his shoulder. "Next Monday Arnold. First thing." Arnold laughed and smiled, before rushing out of the room. Danny soon followed, locking his class behind him. "The wonders of grade 12 English," he muttered to himself.

Last edited by Danny on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 pm

ooc- Don't have time to post. I just made this. Post after 3 P.M. Central

Name: Faith Elizabeth (Jamie McKarthy) [She had it changed once she escaped the Island]
    Height: 5’5”
    Weight: 120 Lbs
    Eye Color: Magenta
    Hair Color: Silvery/White

Clothing: (1) Faith enjoys her heels and her purple. She doesn’t care that it clashes with her eyes. She’d rather not have them be the color they are anyway.

(2)
    Faith’s Style is something that is very strange now that she’s back to regular civilization.

History: Faith watched as her brother was rescued off the island. Her memory is blurry, but she remembers him leaving her to die, even if that’s not really how it happened. She’s filled with rage. Faith was changed much more than her brother had. Having been exposed to the food and water more since her extended stay, her hair began to turn white and her eyes began to change. She doesn’t know why, but even after getting off the island, she cannot get it to change back, even with hair dye. Now she’s trying to find her brother, revenge is sweet in her eyes.

Body: Faith has changed much since her stay on the island. She has become more curvatious than her former self. She is stronger and taller than she had been.
    Powers: Ability to manipulate electricity, slight cytokinesis in weaker people. [not an actual Power]- She uses her curves and body to get men to do what she needs; A place to stay, food, clothes. It's easy after being on the island.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 pm

There was silence in the room as I watched the darkness. It was the middle of the day, but I had gotten into the small town only hours before sunrise. It was time to rest. It was time to keep my body up to the standard. I am silent as I pull myself to my feet. I know no one in town, but I know, that as the sun starts to set, the evil will come, befalling the city. There’s always a stupid kid out late at night that will take me home. I smile lightly, rising from the seat in the older restaurant. It was time to find someplace to stay. I would scout for a few days before I would find him. It wouldn’t be hard.

As stupid as he was, ll I had to do was hack into state records to find out where he went after the rescue. Of course it was all over the papers about it. No one had ever been saved from the Bermuda triangle before. Well, not under the circumstances we had been under. I just had to look into the newspaper records until I found something that was good enough to call hard evidence. I pulled myself out into the brightness outside. The low lights were always something I enjoyed, but now I was here to search for the man that left me here. As I walked down the street, my heels tapped on the sidewalk [(2)] the smile on my lips was alluring as I pulled myself more toward the town center. Boys seemed to like older women, especially if they were taller than the girl. It was an easy way to integrate myself here.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Danny walked out of the school. He ran his right hand through his hair as he sighed. His left had rested on the strap of his messenger bag which travel from his right should to the left side of his hip. By the time the staff meeting had ended, the sun had already started to set.

Danny was still relatively young, which meant that he didn't have a car or at least multiple cars. The one car they did have, Danny let Zoey have. She had worked further from the house than he did, besides, he didn't mind public transit. People watching was something he enjoyed.

He got off the bus a few blocks away from his house. He walked with his head high, casually at least, and his hands in his pockets. Another end to the week, at least he could rest.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 pm

The wind blows through the trees as I make it to the many teenagers that make it from the school. The stares begin as I grow closer. He worked here if my intelligence were correct. It would be easy to find out about him. I would be part of the school zone soon. It was easily manipulated when everyone thought you were dead. I was seventeen when I wanted to be. I was short enough. I could pass more for teenager than I could an adult.
    There was a whistle from someplace behind me. I had sat on the bench in front of the school for awhile, waiting, watching. People passed by easily, arm in arm, toe in toe. They enjoyed the sight of a new face I assumed. That’s when I realized exactly how close I was to getting someone pulled in. I am silent a moment before I raise myself upwards, turning around. I give a half-smile to the male that was behind me.

“I beg your pardon?” I give him a slight smile as I watch him.

“Sorry, I haven’t seen anyone like you around before” I smile slightly at his compliments.

“I’m not from around here. Actually, I kind of was hoping that I would find someone about my age to show me around” I sigh lightly, taking in a deep breath.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:19 pm

On his way home, Danny noticed a group of boys playing ball hockey. He smiled at them and continued to walk when someone stopped him. "Hey Mr. McKarthy!" they called out. Danny turned around to see who called him. The boys had stopped playing and stood in a semicircle almost. "We need a player till our buddy shows up!" Danny laughed. It was Arnold. "Shouldn't you be reading Arnold?" Danny laughed as he walked closer. "I will! Chris here is going to help me!"

Christoper would be placed under the stereotypical nerd when it came to school, but he was very social. The best of both worlds I guess. Danny dropped his bag by the curb, and started to roll up his sleeves. "alright, whose team am I on?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Before I know what happens, there’s a hand on my waist and I’m being walked back toward someplace. I’m not sure where, but it’ll give me a place to stay. I take in a deep breath as we walk down the street.
    “So Faith, what’s going to happen now? Do I need to show you were the best diners are? The best party joints?” I laughed quietly, pointing to the people that I saw in a field. I couldn’t tell what they were doing, but it seemed nice.
    “What are they doing?” I smiled lightly, a sigh on my lips as I watched them running about. “Is that what you do for fun?” I sighed lightly, a small smile on my lips as I started to walk out into the grass.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 pm

For a while there was just running, shouting, and laughter mixed with cursing. "Car!!" Someone shouted. They all moved to the side and stood on the curb, sticks in hand. The car actually stopped in front of them and the passenger window rolled down. "Finished playing?" Zoey called from in the car.

"That's my ride boys. Arnold, don't forget to finish your notes package!" Danny called out to them and he walked towards the car. He placed his messenger bag by his feet and closed the door. Zoey began to drive off.

"How was your day?" Danny smiled at her as he buckled his seatbelt. "It was alright. Long, but we're home," she laughed at her own joke. A few minutes later, they pulled into their driveway. "Oh, and don't forget. We're going out tonight for my father's birthday."

"How could I forget," Danny said sarcastically as he walked out of the car and towards his front door.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:14 pm

For awhile we are silent as we watch the boys play from the sidelines. There’s a moment were his arm is around my waist and he almost leans in. It’s as if he’s trying to figure out what exactly he’s going to do. Of course, I never do anything with these boys, they are underage after all. I smile lightly as I turn slightly toward him.

“Is there anywhere in this town where there’s good Italian? I’m getting hungry you know?” He smiles, nodding. He pulls me off the grass and back on route to a place that he thinks I might enjoy.

“So when did you say you were going to school?” I giggled quietly, as if I were embarrassed to answer.

“Tomorrow. I need to get into the swing into things…You know how it is?” There’s a chuckle as he pulls me along, my heels click-clacking on the ground.

“Nice, I can show you around. Have you found out your schedule?” I giggle, shaking my head as if it’s a silly question.

“Nope, I’m getting it tomorrow.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:06 pm

ooc - it's a Friday evening Faith. No school tomorrow. Do you want there to be school tomorrow? I don't really mind.

bic - About an hour later, Danny was standing in the front hall, right beside the door. He checked collar a couple of times, playing with his tie. He never liked dinner with family. Suddenly, two hands rubbed against Danny's waist and wrap around themselves around his torso. Danny laughed. Zoey kissesed his back and turned him around. She pulled his tie and stood on the balls of her feet. She kisses him in succession.

"Zoey. We're. Going to. Be la-. Late." he said between kisses. She laughed and walked to the door. "Now you think about my parents," she sighs walking to the door. "You know your father doesn't like me-er-us, late."

By the time Danny had locked their door, Zoey was sitting in the passenger seat. He walked around the car and sat in. They drove off almost immediately.

Last edited by Danny on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 am

ooc - are you still interested in this Faith?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 am

ooc- Sure Danny! Sorry about just leaving last time, life got kinda complicated. lemme read up and I'll post.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:14 am

ooc - No worries, I was just making sure. ^_^
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am

ooc- and about the school thing, it was more of a assumption that we weren't going by real time. Now that it's so long from Friday, you decide whether we have school tomorrow.
    bic
    ::

A deep breath rolled through my lungs as she seems to stare at me. He seems to excited that he’s gotten a girl that looks good fresh on the scene. I pulled the Ipod out of my bag, placing one ear bud in. I pushed the on button, cursing quietly. The damn thing was always dead. No matter what happened, it was always dead. No matter. I took in a short breath before pointing toward the building that had a large “Italian” Sign on the front. The boy looks, and I smile.
    Is that it?” I press my hand to the bit of machinery, letting energy pulse through my fingers. Of course, the stupid question was intentional. I looked up as he turned back, his grin wide, his eyes bright.

“Y-yeah, it is. It’s okay, right? I can’t afford much, but I can afford this” He smiles and I giggle like a stupid girl might. I give him a light peck on the cheek, flushing as I do so.

“It’s perfect!” I smile, placing an ear bud in my ear. I flicked through songs as we walked, trying to keep up short conversation. Something to keep myself interested.

I'm gonna marry the night. I won't give up on my life.I'm a warrior queen. Live passionately tonight. I’m gonna marry the dark. Gonna make love to the stark. I’m a soldier to my own emptiness. I am a winner.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:50 am

The car ride over was relatively short and quiet until Zoey broke the silence. "Do you know where we're going?" she asked as she looked out the window. "Uh yeah. Kinda. I've never been to the place though. It's a small Italian place," he spoke keeping his eyes on the road. "Oh God, how my father loves the bad restaurants," she sighed.

"Is everything okay babe?" Danny asked as he glanced over at her for a second before focusing back on the road. "I just... I don't want to hear it tonight. I'm tired and I just don't." Her voice sounded tired just at the thought. "Zoey! That's not fair, you know I try my best to please your parents!"

"I know Danny, but I'd rather not," she said, looking at him as they pulled in. He parked the car and looked at her. "I know," Danny replied quietly, placing his hand on hers. "It's a Thursday night. We both have work tomorrow, we'll be quick, I promise," he smiled at her and kissed her before getting out of the car and walking into the restaurant together. When the arrived, Danny noticed that the place was pretty full, but Zoey's parents were already sitting down. "Nice of you to join us Daniel," Zoey's father spoked annoyed. "I'm sorry we're late Jack. Martha," Danny smiled apologetically despite the fact that he and Zoey were five minutes early.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:10 am

As we walk in to the restaurant, I take a seat on a small waiting bench they have set up. I know we’ll have to wait for our table. That’s fine by me anyway. I’m not really that hungry right now. I look up, watching everyone as they enter and exit the small place. You can tell the shift isn’t ready for such a crowd, because they’re running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I smile as the boy comes to sit beside me, placing a hand on my thigh, trying to get my attention.

“They said it’ll be about five minutes” I nod as I pull the iPod back into my bag. I have one leg crossed over the other, my smile light as I look to him.

“So what about tonight? I-I don’t want to go back to my house” I look to the ground, my face sad as I folded one hand inside another.

“It’ll be fine; I-I might be able to sneak you in my room” I look up, my smile widening as it forms.

“That would-“

“-Your table’s ready” I look up as a lady at the waitress stand speaks. I give a nod as I uncross my legs, standing. My heels make a definitive click as my feet make contact. I look over to the boy, who is already standing, offering me an arm. I smile wide, and we begin to walk to the table.

I watch the people filling the restaurant; Children, couples, and even the odd family or two. They all seem to be packed into a small space. As we walk, I listen to all of the conversations. I am silent as I process it all. Then I hear a name that calls my attention. Daniel. Oh how I had yearned to hear that name again. I looked up, trying to search for the destination of the voice, but the moment I think I see the table, I am forced to sit down at a table with this boy.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:28 pm

The resturant had a rustic look to it. Plenty of reds, yellows, and brown everywhere. It gave the place a warm feeling, and with the amount of people in the resturant, the energy was quite high, especially compared to Danny's table. They were seated in a both, so Danny and Zoey sat together, while Jack and Martha sat opposite of them. There was an awkward silence at the table before the waiter came to the table with four menus. "Good evening ladies and gents. I am Richard and I'll be your server of this evening. Can I get you all drinks to start off with?" he smiled. Richard was relatively short, perhaps about 5'7". He was a bit scrawny and had a clean cut face.

Jack spoke first. "Do you sell beer here?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright, can I get a Moosehead and the wife will just have some water," Jack then stopped talking, though it seemed like he had more to say. Danny let Zoey go next. "Hi, uh, can I just get diet coke with lemon?" he asked to which the server simply nodded. "And yourself sir?" Richard asked as he finished writing down orders. "Just a water is fine, thank you."

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute with your drinks." The minute Richard left, Jack spoke. "Just a water, Daniel? What? Are you a boy or a man?" he chuckled to himself, his tidy graying hair now slightly out of place. "I'm sorry?" Danny asked confused. "Buy a beer, or a bottle of Jack! But water?"

"He's driving dad!" Zoey tried to help, but Danny placed his hand over hers. "I have work tomorrow Jack, but I don't have the urge to drink alcohol at every meal. I don't think this needs to be an issue." At that moment Richard came with their drinks. "Is everyone ready to order?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 pm

There is silence a moment before I looked up to see that the boy was staring at me. I laugh quietly as I look to him. I lean in, feeling the bustling of servers around us.

“What’s wrong? You’re quiet” I spoke quietly, watching him silently. Before I know what’s happening, there’s another person at the table. She’s smiling, but you can tell it’s fake. I straighten up as she says her hello. I smiled lightly, taking in a deep breath.

“Is there anything I can get you two to drink?” I look to the girl and the boy speaks up first. I don’t really listen to what he’s telling her to get him, but I look up as she directs herself toward me.

“I’ll just have water” I smile as I cross my legs, looking back to the boy.

“Nothing’s wrong, you’re just really kind a beautiful” I giggle at his compliment. He’s so stupid as teenage boys often are.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm

The diner was long and awkward. It was hard for Jack to get ten minutes without commenting. Danny sat there though. He sat there and listened to his comments without retaliation - for the most part. Danny wasn't sure if the waiter felt the awkwardness radiating from the table, or if it was just busy, but he didn't come to the table much, and talking to Zoey, well there was almost no point without Jack making a comment. Things got quite until the end of the night. There was an issue with the payment.

"Please, it's fine, we've got it covered," Zoey tried to reason with her father. "You think we're incapable of paying our own bill?" he hissed at Zoey, though of course it was to Danny. "It's not an issue of being capable Jack, but we're trying to be polite. It isn't a big deal really, we have it covered!" Danny pleaded.

The bickering continued for a while and it took even longer before they reached the car. Danny had never felt so embarrassed. He felt as if the whole restaurant was watching Zoey and himself. When they finally did get in the car, they sat there for a second. "Don't say it," Danny said quietly. "But Danny you know he-"

"He what Zoey? I tried to be nice. I've tried for years but there is always something!" Danny screamed. "I've never been more mortified with the way he acted tonight." He laughed in disgust and begun to pull out of the parking lot. They drove home quietly, and for the rest of the night, both Danny and Zoey were almost silent.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 pm

A deep breath pulled through my lungs as I looked to the food that sat on my plate. It didn’t look as appetizing as it could have been, but I ate it, as fast as I could force myself to eat it. I took in a deep breath as I looked to the boy sitting across from me. He was finished already. I knew that he was simply ready to get me in his bed. I smirked at the idea as I took the last bite I would force myself to eat. He really wasn’t my type that was for sure.

“So, I’m ready if you are” I smiled at him as I spoke. I straightened up in my seat before standing. Apparently he had already paid for our meal. He wrapped an arm around my body before we made our way toward the exit. I heard loud talking from a direction that seemed to be the same direction as before. I took in a deep breath, smiling as I made my way to the exit. I tried to get a view of the group, but all I saw was a head of brown hair.

We make it outside and begin walking to the place where I would be sleeping for the night. I waited a moment before looking to the boy. He turned a corner, a smile on his lips as we made it to a small neighborhood.

“I need you to go around the back of my house and wait, alright? I’ll go inside and you can climb in through the window. My parents usually go to sleep early so you don’t have to worry about getting caught” He looked at me with confidence before releasing my waist and escaping through the darkness.
    The moment he’s gone I pull out my phone. I had the number I needed on speed dial. I press call and wait. It only rings a few times before I hear the sound of the phone being picked up and silence.

“I’m at 569 Hillsboro Avenue.” There was a moment before I heard a cough. Then the receiver hangs up. I turn, starting farther down the street. Before I know what’s happening, the small black truck pulls up beside me. I take in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips. I turn to look at the male in the front seat.

The feature that catches my eyes catches is the same as always. The eyes. They’re fogged over, but he can see everything. He can see more than everything. I turn around quietly, watching him a moment. He points to the backseat.

“They’re all there” He speaks simply and I smile lightly, turning to pull the bag out of the back seat. I push myself toward the front seat.

“Thanks, I’ll be in touch okay?” I stop and watch him. He chuckles a moment before leaning out and giving a kiss on the cheek. Before I can turn away, he’s already driven off, into the night.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 am

Danny sat on the edge on his bed, his heavy head resting on his hand. The room was dark and silent. Only the light from the lamppost outside brought in some light. From behind himself, Danny heard Zoey stir. She moaned with a tired, strained effort, before she spoke. "Danny?" Her voice was quiet and obviously tired. "Danny what's wrong?"

Upon her second question, Danny moved to the window. His right arm rested above his head as he leaned against the windowsill. "Danny, come back to bed, it's three in the morning. What's wrong? It's not my father is it?" He didn't respond. "Oh please, why do you let him get to you?"

"It's not just your father. It's family in general, specifically my family." Zoey sat up and stared intently at Danny, though he didn't notice. "I would of loved for you to meet them."

"Danny I have met them!" Zoey spoke, trying to calm him. Danny gave a dry chuckle. "Those were my foster parents, and you met them once. Even I haven't spoken to then in years. No, my birth parents. They were the greatest," Danny smiled to himself. "And my sister, you would of loved her. The two of you would of been ragging on me all the time."

"That's nice Danny, but-"

"I can't bring them back, I know. But my sister," Danny paused and shuddered at the thought of the island. "I-... I left her for dead. They could of saved her instead! I just wish I would of-" Zoey stopped Danny. He caught so caught up in his memories that he didn't notice her approach him. "Quiet Danny," she whispered and she wrapped her arms around his waist. "You did nothing wrong. And besides, if they didn't save you, then you wouldn't be here with me," she almost whispered. Danny remained still as she spoke and didn't move until she withdrew herself. He smiled then turned around and kissed her on the forehead. They both went back to bed and silently. Danny looked at the clock. It was only a few more hours until work.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I take in a deep breath, feeling the warmth of the boy’s body on the other side of the bed. He thought that I slept with my clothes off, he thought that he was getting more than just a bed partner. I take in a deep breath as I look to the clock. It’s about four and tomorrow is a day I want to get a lot of sleep for. I take in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips.
    I rolled over, closing my eyes once more. There wasn’t a lot to think about or that needed to be thought about at four in the morning. I was tired and I closed my eyes. It seemed to take me an hour to get back to sleep. I would have to wake up at about seven. James, the boy, had assured me that his parents were gone by seven thirty and they never came up to wake him. He promised we’d be safe. I took in a deep breath before thinking about how much I longed to have to hide real lovers from my parents. That wasn’t going to happen though, not how.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:33 pm

The next time Danny woke up, it was to get to work. He got out of bed quietly, trying not to wake Zoey. She stirred in her sleep, but she didn't wake. Danny walked to the shower and turned on the hot water. He stripped and looked at himself in the mirror a second before entering. He was tired and his eyes barely open. His shower didn't take long, but he did love the hot feeling of the water run across his body. After washing up, he walked back to the bedroom with the towel around his waist. Zoey was up, but barely. "Morning," Danny smiled and looked at her. "Morning," she responded getting up. They had a system in the morning. Danny would wake first, shower and get ready. By the time Zoey finished her shower, Danny would be almost ready to leave. "Bye lovely," Danny smirked and headed towards the bus stop.

An hour later, Danny was in the staff room with a cup of coffee in hand. He adjusted his tie as he waited for the first bell. He had first period English every morning which was always a way to start the morning. He started and finished the day with English, but hey, he was an English teacher, it is his job. Danny took a sip of coffee as he pulled up his attendance and read the list. He was getting a new student today. Not that it was unusual in the at this time of the year, but it was nice to pay attention to his students. He took another sip of coffee and the bell rang. Time for class.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:25 pm

The house is silent as I pull myself out of the shower. By the time I get out, get dressed , and get my make up it’s already seven thirty and we need to get going. The bell supposedly rings at eight and I need to get there early. Of course, I’m making up the excuse that I got lost. It wasn’t like I really in any rush or anything. I walk out of the room to see a note on the bed.

“I had to get on to school. I’m sorry, I forgot about practice with the boys this morning! See you there, don’t be worried, you’ll do just as find as you are” I sigh at the letter. Of course he was going to give me some lame type of ending message. I take a moment before turning and making my way out of the house.

I pull out my phone, speed dialing once more. I wait a moment before the phone is answered and there’s a groan. I know he’s been sleeping, but I have no choice but to wake him up once more.

“I need that…Backpack…I forgot it last night” I sighed quietly and there is a sigh in return. The click is quiet, but I hear it. I take in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips. I sit down on the side walk, getting lost in my own thoughts.

“Jamie” His voice is deep and I’m snapped out of my reverie. I look up at the name, scrambling to my feet.

“You know that’s not my name now…I’m Faith!” He looks at me a moment before bursting into laugher. I fold one arm in the other, shaking my head. I walk to the backseat, pulling the back onto my back.

“Thanks” I speak simply, looking at him a moment before he points beside him.

“I’ll give you a ride.”

. . .

It was about eight thirty when I got to the school. I say my goodbyes before hopping out of the car.

I was sitting in the office, waiting for the principle to clear his schedule for me. I take in a deep breath as an elderly man comes from the back room. He smiles, seeming to look me up and down before beginning to speak.

“Well Hello, Vanessa. The principle is a little busy handling a disciplinary problem. Here’s your schedule. I’m sure you’ll find your class just fine” The man smiles, not giving me chance to respond before turning and walking away. I sigh quietly before I turn, walking out of the office. I look around. I look through my schedule.

1st Sanderson 143
    2nd McKarthy 176
    3rd Jamerson Building C
    4th Davis Gym A
    5th Free Period
    6th Lunch
    7th McKarthy 176

I smirked quietly at the schedule. Somehow he had gotten it settled where I had him twice. This was good. Of course it probably wouldn’t be caught until it was too late, much too late. I smirked quietly, taking in a deep breath as I heard the sound of a bell ring. I check the clock that hung from the wall. Apparently it was already Nine O’clock. I smirk quietly, walking my way to the class, 176. Many eyes seemed to catch on me, but most looked away before I could challenge their stare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:17 pm