Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 4 Empty Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

We're both siblings who suffered in a plane crash with our family. We were the only ones who survived the crash, and landed on an unknown island in the burmuda triangle. The island actually altered our DNA (through the food and water on the island) causing us to gain superhuman powers. A rescue plane eventually found us, but only saved one of us. Now almost twenty years later, the sister has come back from revenge.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:04 am

Of course, if Danny how powers Oddred didn’t have a chance against him. At one point, Danny grabs his hands, and brings him to his knees. I’m not sure if he’s broken his hands or not, but the yell in anger or pain shows that it’s something. I take the time now to walk up behind Danny. His yells cover up the quiet clicking of heels on the concrete. Now it was our time to fight. I pause a moment, drawing up my energy. I’m close enough now, and I take the chance. I place my fingertips at the base of Danny’s neck, sending a large electric shock, hopefully, down his spinal cord. I give him another hard kick in the back, an evil grin on my lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 am

Danny didn't smile at the man. No, he wasn't taking pleasure from this. This wasn't something he wanted to do, but something he felt like he had to rather. Danny looked into the eyes of the man, but they were hard to read. They looked as if they had anger (that much was clear), but behind the anger was love and acceptance. It was if he was fighting for someone, but who?

Danny was about to let go of him when he feels the gently touch of a hand on the base of his neck. The hair on the back of his neck stands up. Suddenly there is an electrical shock that shot through Danny's body. He froze. Despite his intentions to move, he can't. From behind him, there is a forceful and powerful kick which obviously knocked him forward. But he could move, so Danny watched as he fell helplessly to the ground, he face landing on the pavement. His nose broke, sending a steady flow of blood out of his nose. He then rolled over to his side and watched as the person who did this to him was revealed. His fingers began to twitch. "Vanessa?" he whispered since it was all he could manage.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:19 am

There’s a sick sort of satisfaction I get from watching him topple forward onto the ground. I watch him as he tries to turn. The smile on my lips is dark as he whispers my name. I giggle quietly, looking to Oddred who walks passed Danny to stand beside me.

“I could have taken him” He whispers. I ignore his words. I’m the one with the power now. They’re childish squabble is over and it’s time for the real fun to begin.

“Oh, Hi Danny! Been awhile hasn’t it” I giggle, watching him as his eyes mix with confusion. I know he has no idea what’s going on.

His blood has begun to pool and I sigh quietly twisting my hand at my side to clean up the mess.

“You’re losing quite a bit of blood, aren’t you?” I smile, slowly letting the mess flow up and away someplace else in the room. I don’t like seeing the stuff, as easily as I can control it.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 am

Danny still wasn't able to move fully, but he has never been more confused than at this moment. "Vanessa?" he asks, a bit more loudly with the use of his jaw. His feeling was coming back to him and he could move a bit more, but not as much as before. "What's going on?" he coughed.

His confusion continues to grow as the man he was fighting seconds ago strolls beside Vanessa. He speaks to her like an old friend. Danny stares at the two, trying to understand, but he was missing something. One piece of the puzzle that would help him understand more. He just wanted to know what was happening right now. He couldn't even register the fact that his puddle of blood had been shifted away from his body.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:31 am

He so confused it makes me laugh aloud. That’s what I wanted. Maybe it was time to reveal why I had gone to all this trouble to plan everything before I even got into town. I shake my head. The food on that island had changed me a lot though. My hair, my eyes, everything had changed; even my personality

I thought over how much I wanted him to suffer, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep him restrained until his dear little Misses got home from whatever trip Oddred had said she was on. I sigh quietly.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to make your life…well…nonexistent really” I give him a good kick to the stomach to keep him grounded. It doesn’t hurt at all. After all, in a way, revenge was sweet.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 am

"Vanessa? What are you talking about?" Danny says. He watches her and Danny can see the anger and enjoyment in her eyes. He begins to stand up, trying to get to his feet, but she kicks him in the stomach, which knocks him to the floor with a thud again. Holding his stomach, Danny coughs, trying to regain the breath he just lost.

"I thought you were in danger," he spoke as he continued to cough. "I was trying to save you. What's going on, please?" Danny asks again as he crawls back. He slowly makes his way to the wall that they weren't far from, and he uses that to stand up. He leans against the wall as he hold his nose to try and stop the bleeding.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:46 am

I roll my eyes, a deep sigh escaping my lips. I was tired of this stupid circle. I watch him as he crawls to a wall. I let him up; I let him regain his balance. It’ll help him later. I sigh again. He’s having such a hard time with his nose, and for a moment, I feel a sort of pity for him. I flick my hand up, forcing the blood back into his head.

“You were always so slow back in school.” I laugh quietly, taking in a look at him in this state.

“I did need your help, Danny, I needed it bad, but you’re a bit late. You’re almost twenty years too late” I feel my anger begin to grow as I glare at him, all smiles gone from my face.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:53 am

Danny stares at her for a second. He gets distracted as the blood flows back into his nose and clots. He coughs at the sudden change in pressure but he keeps his focus on the girl. His eyes narrow and he stares for a second. There was something "familiar" he whispers. He looks down to think, before looking back up. The girl was standing there, all smiles gone from her face. The powers, the knowledge, the anger. It makes sense now.

"Jamie...?" he asks slowly and hesitantly. "Is that really you...?" His eyes widen and his mouth beings to quiver once more. He smiles, lets out a small laugh of disbelief. Then he charges at her. Ran as fast as his body will allow him to in the state he's in. But, unlike the charge he did with the male, when Danny reaches Jamie, he hugs her. "Jamie I thought I lost you forever!" his eyes water and he beings to fight back tears.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:01 am

It takes him a moment, and after he regains his bearings from his nose, he seemed to realize a lot faster. There’s barely a pause though, after he seems to realize who it is. I grit my teeth as he charges, pulling an arm over my face, bracing for a hit to knock me off my feet, but before I can realize what he’s doing, he’s hugging me.

I grit my teeth in anger. This made him feel as if he didn’t kill his sister. This just made him feel good about himself. I couldn’t stand it. Before I know what I’m doing, the anger boils in my stomach until it grows. I give a yell in anger and a large wave of energy pushes off my body. I can tell it shocks Oddred by the way he falls to his knees.

“You’re not my brother.” The anger inside me makes me yell the words, pushing myself farther away from Danny. You could see volts of electricity forming around me, trying to find something to jump to.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:08 am

ooc - last post for the night Faith. It's really late and I'm tired. Sorry.

bic - Danny is knocked backwards. He trips over his own feet as he's pushed back, that he falls to the ground. He sits there is shock as how angry she was. Danny didn't understand, he couldn't believe how she was reacting. There were sparks that floated around her as he starred Danny down. "Jamie, I don't understand! You're alive! You're here! What's wrong?" he asked as he got to his feet once more. "Note a day goes by without me wishing I could see your face again, and here you are!"

Despite all the common and pain, Danny smiles at his sister. He walks closer once again. "Jamie..." he whispers. "I'm sorry. You don't understand what happened. I never wanted to leave the island without you. But they left and they wouldn't let me stay on the island with you! They didn't believe that you were alive!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 am

ooc- Sorry Danny, it was kinda 3 AM where I was xD I fell asleep on the computer last night

bic

This was ridiculous. He really thought it wasn’t his fault that he left me to die. My eyes were closed as I tried to keep myself calm. I had to keep him alive for a little bit longer. I couldn’t.

“It’s YOUR fault that I was left on that island with those clansmen!” My voice was loud and it echoed off the walls. I heard movement behind me. I had was on my shoulder. I felt it jolt, and I looked back, losing the concentration around me.

“Calm down, Jamie. You don’t want him dead yet. Remember the plan” He speaks quietly, and I glare at him. He was right, but I didn’t want to think about that. I took a step away Oddred and toward Danny.

“He’s right. I don’t want you dead yet.” I glare at him, volts of electricity forming at my hands.

“Before I’m through with you, you’ll have lost everyone that could even love you Danny. I’m going to show you exactly how being left alone on that island felt.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

It wasn't until now that Danny realized what was happening, and what Jamie really meant. His smile faded away and he stood back to on his feet. "Being left alone? I was alone Jamie! After they took me away, where was I to go?! Mum and dad were dead from the crash and I was still a kid when they dumped me back here. Do you honestly think I would leave you alone! You are the only family, only other blood, I have left!" Danny cried out with his fist trembling. He couldn't believe that all his sister wanted to do was kill him. It was mad.

"Jamie please..." he hoped as he took a step forward. He extended his arm and looked at her. There was no smile on his face, but in his eyes were joy, gratitude, and longing. All Danny ever wanted was a normal family since the day they took him away, and this could finally be his chance. "Jamie..."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:23 pm

He’s begging. Not for his life, but he wants me. He wants a family. I’m shaking. There are hands on my shoulders, holding me back. I want him just to go away. I shake my head, pulling the hands off of me. I walked forward. I need to talk to with you. I speak simply, looking behind me a moment. Oddred give same a strange look, nodding. I turned back around. All joy I had before was gone. I flinch before walking forward, a small sweet smile on my lips.

“Danny, I missed you so much” I reach out my arms to pull him into a hug. It wouldn’t be long, now.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 pm

The smile on Danny's face grows as Jamie walks a bit closer. His hand shakes a bit in fear, but it disappears when Jamie embraces Danny. He pulls Jamie in and wraps his arms around her. He lets his head rest upon her as he hold her tight. "Jamie. I'm sorry. Sorry for not sticking with you. Sorry that you had to experience that all by yourself. I've been a terrible brother. I'm sorry," he speaks into her as he holds his embrace. It was at this moment that Danny genuinely felt happy. He felt as if he wasn't forcing himself to smile, or to act happy, because he genuinely was.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:47 pm

He’s happy for the moment, and something inside me makes me sigh. I know this is what part of me wanted the whole time. I can’t though; When I was a little girl, maybe, when I was a child, maybe. I’m not a child anymore. I had to learn how to kill when he left me. I need time to think.

“I’m sorry, Brother” I speak quietly. He’s engulfed me, wrapping arms around my body, his head resting on me. I am quick, sending a sharp shock through my badly. I need to think ad I can’t do that if I have to worry about him running off.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Danny stand there quietly and holds Jamie for as long as he can. His eyes are closed as he appreciates this embrace. The reunion of family. Then she speaks, though Danny doesn't hear. He was about to ask her to repeat herself, but there is a shock sent throughout Danny's body. He gasps at the feeling and backs away. Danny looks at Jamie with concern. "What's wrong?" Danny asks. He walks closer but this time he doesn't hug his sister. "Jamie? Is something the matter?"

His words were quiet and wishful, with Danny hoping that everything was alright. He rubs his left arm as there is still a numbing sensation. For a second he looks at the man standing behind Jamie. He didn't seem too pleased. However, Danny doesn't focus on the man. He turns his attention back to Jamie.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:01 pm

I know Oddred’s going to give me hell about that one. ‘I could have knocked him out while she was busy’ He will say, and I sigh, knowing that it’s going to happen. I take in a deep breath, sighing quietly. My eyes are sad. It’s all easier said than done. I shake my head, bringing myself closer to him. I raise up a hand. Slowly, I start to restrict the blood flow to the brain. It’s safe until he collapses, then I can let him go, and he’ll sleep. I sigh quietly, taking in a deep breath.

“I’m sorry” I speak quietly, my head shaking as I try to calm myself. I could do it, I knew I could. I could kill him. I had to.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Danny stares at Jamie. One of his eyebrows raises as he looks at her confused. He begins to walk towards her as he speaks. "Jamie? What's wrong? Maybe I can hel-" he's cut off. Frozen really. He can't move and he suddenly feels out of breath and light headed. His vision beings to swirl and blend. "What's goin-" Danny falls to the floor with a thud, hitting his head in the process. The last thing Danny remembers before going to black was Jamie's face and his phone ringing.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 pm

It’s not long before he passes out and I am able to allow his blood to flow once more. I sigh quietly, his head crashes on the floor and Oddred chuckles quietly. I look to him, giving him a glare.

“You know-“ I begin to speak, but Danny’s cell phone begins to ring. I shake my head, breaking into laugher.

“We kidnap him and we don’t even think about taking his cell phone?” I shake my head, walking to the body. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath. I pull out the phone. I don’t pay attention to who’s calling before I hid the accept button.
    “Hellooo?” I giggle, turning to point Oddred toward the office.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:23 pm

"Hello? Danny is that you?" Zoey's voice speaks through the phone. "Uh, I don't have much time," she giggles with her friends that can be heard in the background, though what they're saying is lost to the phone. "Anyway," she continues, "Someone forgot the book the hotel room!" she speaks sarcastically. Clair can be heard in the background laughing that it wasn't her fault. Zoey laughs and finishes. "Anyway, we're on our way home home. It shouldn't be too long now. And-" she's cut off by her friends and they continue to laugh together. "I've got to go. Bye Danny, see you soon!" she giggles and hangs up the phone.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

The girl on the other end of the line doesn’t give me a chance to speak. She doesn’t even seem to take into account that it’s another female answering and not her lover. I smile quietly as she speaks, her grin widening. This girl. She will be his weakness. She will be his downfall. I smile quietly, tossing the phone back to Odd.

“I get to go pick up his lover” I shake my head. There’s no turning back now. There’s no thinking about it. He tosses me the keys and I snatch them out of the air.

“Make sure he doesn’t get out this time. He’s stronger than you…He won’t be out long…You know how to keep him down?” He doesn’t speak as I turn and escape through the exit door. This’ll be nice.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 pm

For a while, Danny is out cold. His body lies on the ground without stirring. Occasionally he groans, but this didn't happened until sooner he woke up. When Danny finally did wake up, he couldn't see properly. He stayed there, gazing at the ceiling, waiting for his eyes to adjust. He wipes hie eyes and grunts as he sits up. His head was throbbing. "I'm really getting tired of this," he whispered to himself. "Jamie? What happened? The last thing I remember was going to-..." Danny trailed off as he looked around the warehouse. "Jamie?" he called out to no response. He slowly gets up and tries again. "Jamie?!" His voice echoes off the walls. The man then appears in Danny's sight. Confused, Danny stand there a second, then his eyes narrow at the man. "Where is Jamie?! What have you done with her? Where is she?!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Ooc- I’m going to let you control Zoey since she’s your character
    Bic

It’s not long before I’ve pulled the van into the backside of the house. Now, really, all I have to do is wait for her. She won’t be a problem, she’s not like me or Danny. I smile quietly as I push in the unlocked door. I shut it, locking it back. It’s a normal day. I flick on a few lights before taking my place in their bedroom. If the friends I heard on the phone came inside with her, it would be a very bad deal. So there I am, sitting, and waiting.

. . .

Oddred chuckles quietly as the man frantically searching for the woman that he had only soon learned was his sister. She was a damn girl though, and Oddred saw now why she could hate such a man. Oddred was about power and honor. Family’s family no matter where they are. He’s silent as the man shouts out questions. He laughs quietly, shaking his head.
    “You don’t understand, do you? I’ve planted the seed and now, she hates you” Oddred watches his face silently a moment.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Danny stands his ground as the man walks closer towards him. He smiled, rather delighted with the confusion and chaos that was happening. Danny was a bit sore from all the fighting. His body was stiff, but the man seemed bemused by everything. "What do you mean, planted the seed? She's my sister! How dare you try and turn her against me!" Danny screamed as he ran towards the man. Like so many times before, the two men collide. Punch for punch. The toss and roll, kick and punch. Danny's nose resumes it's bleeding, but the man received a swollen left eye.

~~~~~~

Zoey gets out of the car giggling. "No Clair, I don't need you to baby sit me!" Clair honks the horn and pulls out of the drive way as Zoey walks to the front door. Learning the door is locked, she fumbles through her purse until she finds the key. Zoey enters.

"Hello? Danny are you here?" she calls out to the empty house. She stand there for a moment, before shutting the door behind her and placing the keys on the sill in the front hall. Their car was still in the driveway, so Zoey presumed Danny was home. "Sorry I'm home so early. Clair had forgot to book our room, but we decided to go on another date. Danny?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

There’s only a short time before the girl gets home. I don’t think about the car in the driveway as I sit in silence in their bedroom. I can hear her as she giggles her way into the front room. I roll my eyes. She’s like a teenager. I know I need to draw her into her room. I’m not about to sit in here, waiting for nothing. More now, it’s to decide whether or not I want her to see my face. I smile quietly, I know I won’t let her. I walk to the closet, opening the door. Luckily it was a walk-in closet. I make sure to slam the door to draw her inside. Now it’s just the chance of getting her in here.

. . .

Oddred laughs at the man. Although they fight and battle, almost constantly, he can tell he can keep this fool here until Jamie gets back.

“I have sown the seeds of your sin and now it is you must harvest the crop.” He laughs, a dark laugh, that echoes throughout the building. His intentions are not yet known to the man or Jamie, but they’ll be revealed soon enough.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:12 am