Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 5 Empty Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

We're both siblings who suffered in a plane crash with our family. We were the only ones who survived the crash, and landed on an unknown island in the burmuda triangle. The island actually altered our DNA (through the food and water on the island) causing us to gain superhuman powers. A rescue plane eventually found us, but only saved one of us. Now almost twenty years later, the sister has come back from revenge.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Danny Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm

At this point, both men are bloody, but neither gives up the fight. Danny was on his knees as the man spoke. He kicked Danny in his gut, and he feel over, coughing. Then the man went to kick Danny again, but he grabbed the man's ankle and pulled him down to the ground. Danny scurried over to the man and got on top of him. He grabbed the collar of his clothing, his right fist hover about his face. But men were panting, tired from the constant fighting, but neither of them wants to give up the fight. "You stay away from my family!" Danny yells as he punches the man in the face, letting go of his collar so his head hits the concrete.

~~~

After a while without a response from Danny, Zoey gets a bit worried. "Danny?" she called out. From upstairs she hears the shutting of a door. She smiles. If he's getting back at me, he's not very good at it. She slowly started to climb the stairs to their bedroom. When she enters, she sees no one. "Danny?" she called out quietly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome Home? (Faith and Danny)

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Oddred can barely see. Blood stings his eyes and he blinks hard to keep it away. The two continue their fighting, threats coming from the man’s mouth. Oddred can’t help, but laugh as his head hits concrete. He can barely keep his eyes open as his head begins to throb.
    “You don’t have to worry about me being near your family” He laughs knowingly from the floor.

. . .

The girl steps into the room, a sly smile on her lips. Her eyes are filled with want. She giggles as I watch her from the closet. I smile at her. My hand presses against the wood, beginning to slowly decrease the flow of blood to her head. I move in the closet, making noise to draw her closer. She is so excited about seing the man she loved. I wonder how excited she’ll be when she sees his bloodied up face.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Danny watches the man for a moment. He wiped blood from his face, though it didn't really do much good. The man lays there and laughs, almost ignoring Danny. It's then that Danny gets up and walks away a bit, though of course he keeps his eyes on the man, not wanting to give him an opportunity. His chest moved heavily as Danny panted, regaining some energy. The man lies there for the time being and Danny spits, and breathes in, trying to clear his nose. "What do you want with us?" Danny sighs, drained from the fights.

~~~

Nothing. Zoey looks around. "Danny? That's not funny!" she speaks. She turns in circles slowly, but she seems to feel lightheaded. With her left hand, she feels her head and sighs. She hears a sound in the closet. "Danny this isn't funny!" she complains. She stands there for a moment, not wanting to open the closet.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Oddred can barely keep conscious. It’s Jamie who keeps him from losing too much blood when he’s in a situation like this. He can feel the back of his head, sticky in blood. Not only does he spit blood from his mouth, but he rises off his back. His man doesn’t have the power to kill. He still questions Oddred however, and he had to keep himself from spilling all the things he’s been planning for years now; Ever since Jamie walked into his life. More like he walked into hers. He chuckles at the idea. He’s got this stupid girl wrapped around his finger. He cannot say that though.

“You’ll see” He speaks simply, stumbling back to his feet. He wipes the blood from his nose, watching as it falls to the ground, splattering on the concrete.

. . .

I can’t stand in this damn closet anymore. I can tell I’ve lost my touch in the last few months. I push the door open, as I do; I tighten my grip even more, knowing that soon, she will fall. I smile, practically dancing toward her an alluring smile on my lips.

“Sleep” I whisper as I lean into her ear, pushing her back onto the bed. I know she will fall soon. It’s easier if she’s lying down. She doesn’t hit her head, there’s nothing to hurt her if she’s lying down. I’ve realized it through the years I have been doing this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:21 am