Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drew
    Drew

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Drew Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

I knew she was going to have a hard day because of people nugging her about me. "I'm sorry" I say as I follow her gaze.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:02 am

"Yeah well I knew school was going to be crap. I wasn't looking forward to it" I say quietly as I continued to play with my I love you ring.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 pm

"Did a bunch of people talk about me"? I ask. I look down as she plays with a really nice ring and then back at her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:05 pm

"There wasn't a single person that wasn't talking about you drew. You and I were really popular at school, people always called us the IT couple. The couple that would always be together" I say quietly closing my eyes, trying to keep the tears in.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 pm

I heard her say popular and couldn't help but laigh. "No way am I popular" I say shaking my head. Sure my family is pretty rich but I didn't believe that I was apart of the it crowd.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:27 pm

"It's true you are" I say nodding my head. Slowly lifting my head to look up at drew. "It's not because of your family's money either." I say slowly looking back down at my ring.

OOC: Do you want to be in a sport?
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:10 pm

OOC: what about drumline?

BIC: I shrug my shoulders and somewhat believe her "ok if you say so" I say softly. I glance down at her ring "that's a cool ring, where did you get it"? I ask as it shines a bit as she plays with it.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 pm

OOC: Of course

BIC: I look down at my ring and close my eyes when he asked where I got my ring. "Uhmmm... From you" I say quietly lifting my head to look up at drew.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 pm

I looked at her with a smile smile "really"? I ask as I look back down at it. "Can I see it"? I ask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:16 am

"Really" I say nodding my head looking down at my I love you ring. "You gave it to me for our one year anniversary. It was the first time you told me you loved me" I say quietly as I slip the ring off my finger. Slowly handing it to drew to see.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 am

I look in shock as she said it was one year and carefully took the ring. I looked at it and it was beautiful "I guess I have good taste" I say as I start getting a bit emotional.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:01 pm

"Yeah you do. You took me to this hidden spot we found the first couple months into our relationship. It was a beautiful spot that had this small little pond, surrounded by trees. We called it our secret spot. You had a romantic picnic set up with candles and everything" I say smiling looking over at drew. "Anyway that day we had school and through out the day you would leave single roses or tiger lilies in places for me to find everywhere. Each flower had a little note attached to it giving me hints about what the day would bring. You really wanted to make the day special. And it was" I say closing my eyes and thinking back to that day. "You see the inscription on the top. Ti amo, le t'adore, te amo?" I ask pointing to the top. "The translation is on the inside"
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 pm

I read the ring then looked on the inside of it "wow how neat" I say softlt. I wanted to go to the so called special spot she was talking about, but I was in no shape to get around just yet.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

"Yeah after we ate we layed down on the blanket and looked up at the stars for the longest time. We would try to point out constellations to each other. I got most of them wrong so after a while I stayed quiet and let you point the constellations out to me and tell stories. After a while you all of sudden got quiet. I turned my head to see what was wrong and saw you sitting there with a white box with a pink ribbon tied around it in your hands. I sat up and asked you what the box was and you told me open it." I say smiling, pointing to the ring in drews hand. As I close my eyes at the memories. "When I opened it I found that ring and you told me to read the outside and inside aloud. And when I read the inside you told you loved me too" I say smiling.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm

I had somwhat of a flashback when she was telling me all this. I looked down at the ring then gave it back to her "wow" I say softly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I slowly open my eyes and look at the ring as he handed it back to me. "I'm sorry I must be making you feel uncomfortable talking about this. I will shut up now" I say quietly, taking the ring and slipping it back on my finger. "I always wear it" I say quietly.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I sigh and ske my head as I look back up at her "always"? I ask. That was really nice that she loved the gift that I gave her, and I'm sure I loved all the drawings and things she gave me also.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:30 pm

"Yeah" I say quietly nodding my head. "Except for I havent worn it for the past couple days. And thats only because when the accident happened I was stuck at my parents party. And my mom made me not where. Then the accident happened and my mind got away from until I pulled it out of my jewelry box this morning." I say quietly looking at drew then down at my lap.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:45 pm

It sounded like her mom was a stern woman "oh I see" I say softly as I nod my head. My arm and chest start hurting a bit but I don't want to take my pain pills because of the awful dreams that I might have.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:53 pm

"Yeah. I call her the wicked witch, I try to stay away from my house as much as I can" I say quietly looking down at my lap. "Are you okay?" I ask turning my head and seeing drew wince a bit.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

I laugh a bit at her comment about her mom and look into her eyes "yeah, just a bit of pain" I say softly as I try to relax on the couch.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:59 pm

"Do you want me to get you something?" I ask looking at drew, I hated to see him in pain.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 am

I could tell she was starting to worry about me and sighed "no I'm ok, thanks" I say as I lean back in the couch and rest my broken arm beside me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am

"Are you sure?" I ask really worried.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 am

I could tell she was getting more worried "yes, just a bit of pain" I say truthfully. I knew she would probably worry more if I didn;t take anything for it, but I couldn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:33 am