Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Brandon
Antarion
Danny
Murdoch
8 posters

An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP)

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP) - Page 3 Empty An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP)

Post by Murdoch Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:40 am

First topic message reminder :

[[I’m going to use my Apex intro to introduce the world]]

The Apex. A place that is everywhere and nowhere, in no time and all times at the same moment and at every moment, a place of contradictions and chance and certainty and fate, all at the same and different times. A place of such infinite complexity that a child could grab its simplicity and an adult be left scratching what’s left of their head should they attempt to understand the enormity and miniscullity of it.

Suffice to say, it is removed from our time and space as we see it. A place of infinite possibilities, where- although it is outside of all reality- all reality and all universes and times cross, where they centralise and become one and split all at the same time. The truth behind the mystery of the universe. Every possible world exists here, every possible universe having a representation here that is their entire content and at the same time, not. A place that is unreachable and at the same time the easiest place to get to.

A place where everything is possible. It is impossible to describe what it looks like, as it is all possible looks at the same time, changing to suit the beholder. Some know it as The Void, others as Infinity. Some may even call it Limbo.
    It is here that our story begins. Or rather, the place where the beginning is beginning, in a small universe tucked away in the corner and centre of the room. All possible universes exist here, next to and around and nowhere near each other, every possible decision, every possible variation on every possible random and planned event having a universe dedicated to it. There are Hell universes, Heaven universes- glimpses of which gave inspiration to many religions- science universes and magic ones, deserted ones and bursting-to full ones, every possibility is covered somewhere.
    This universe is a rarity. It is a completely random universe, created because it was the result of a randominity that occurred and didn’t.

In this small universe, in the corner and centre and side of creation, with its own Gods and Devils, its own Angels and Demons and Hells and Heavens, its own goods and evils and grey areas. Its own worlds that drift in the vast and tiny void of space that the universe contains and is. It is on a small world, orbiting a young star in a small solar system of four planets and two moons that our story takes place in truth. The two moons orbit each other, and they are stuck in turn orbiting a small green and blue planet that is the third from the sun. On this planet – dubbed Arcania by its inhabitants – there are four major landmasses. The first is in the eastern hemisphere, a great continent that stretches across a full two thirds of the planet from north to south, its centre lying on its equator, a giant crescent that dominates the east. This continent is split between three major powers, who have been at war for as long as any of them can remember; the Horselords of Freye to the south, the Legions of Laar in the centre and the hordes of barbarians in Kaar, in the northern tundra. Just west of that great continent is a large island [about the size of Australia] that lies in the middle of that crescent, again on the equator. This is the island of Afraa, home to the Elves – who have built their power on the back of their fleets and their merchants prowess, and who stand aloof from the rest of the worlds petty problems – and the College of Magi on the slopes of Mt. Eytna, a dormant volcano on the northern side of the island. To the west, across the vast Algeian Ocean, there are two continents to the north and south of the equator, separated by only a few hundred miles of ocean, dubbed “The Channel”. The northern Ciolan Republic and the southern Ortan Empire have been at each others throats politically for hundreds of years…it was only a matter of time before the powderkeg blew.

Unannounced, the Republic launched a massive attack on the Empires shores, laying siege to the Port-Fort of Tylea…ambassadors managed to escape before the trap closed, and fled to the far corners of the world to gather support. The Horselords of Freye agreed to aid their longtime allies the Ortanians, and in response the Legions of Laar set out to provide relief to the Republic. The Elves have refused to get involved, and officially the College of Magi have no preference for either side…but there are those mages who have their own sympathies, and have departed of their own accord to fight in the battle.
    This is where you come in. There are hundreds of little villages and massive towns and forts where the ambassadors of both sides cry their pleas to sympathetic ears, whether they be glory-seekers, wealth-hunters or do-gooders, be they driven by revenge or personal gain or something else, warriors flock from all over the land to become involved in what is swiftly becoming a World War. You all start in one of those cities, listening to a desperate recruiter…thing is, which side will you join? Little do you know, this is the start of a grand, terrifying…and world-shattering adventure.

-------------------------------------------------

Everything you need to know is on this page; it details everything you need to know.
    https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t1193-an-epic-in-the-making-info-page#35000

This thread is for bio’s; I will post your bio’s here AFTER YOU’VE PMed ME for approval.
    https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t1194-an-epic-in-the-making-bio-page#35001

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

After you’ve chosen your race and class, you don’t need to pay attention to the modifiers. I will take care of that…I will tell you when and what to roll. You guys get on with the roleplaying…though I would suggest checking up on your inventory from time to time to keep an eye on it.

BTW, post your rolls in a separate post to your message post, and do NOT edit it to cheat. I'm trusting you guys.

Current Party:
    [Note: I will be giving out "titles" during the RP...watch out for yours!]

- Bruhamoff, High Elf College Mage (Danny)
    - Vilia Torel, High Elf Warrior (Kristie)
    - Harona Ogirn, Dwarf Hunter (Faith)
    - Fealan, Dark Elf Scout (Wraith)

-Inventories will be tracked on the bio page here:

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t1194-an-epic-in-the-making-bio-page#35001

DO NOT POST ON IT!
    If you wish to join, PM me your bio first for approval.

For all of the relevant information on how to play, visit the info page here:

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t1193-an-epic-in-the-making-info-page#35000

And finally, I have drawn a map of the world for your reference. Smile

https://2img.net/h/i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww181/ninjabreadman1993/P1000069.jpg

ONE MORE THING! Very Happy

The current posting order is as follows:

Danny
    Kristie
    Wraith
    Faith

I may interject with events or requests to roll, and if you wish to skip your go, you may do so once without penalty...the next time, you kinda need a reason.

Last edited by Murdoch on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP)

Post by Murdoch Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:29 pm

The barman looks the newcomer up and down, and gestures with his head towards the bar. "Yeah," he grunts as he makes his way back to the bar. Once behind it, he pulls out a tall mug and looks the stranger up and down; he's obviously not from around here, and if his intuition is correct - and it usually is; you don't stay a barkeep for long if you can't trust your instincts - he is not just looking for a drink. "2 gold for a half pint, 3 for a pint."
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Epic in the Making (D&D Style RP)

Post by Wraith Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 pm

I dig in my coin purse and pull out three peices. "Thanks." I take a drink and level off with the mans stare. "Whats the rumors on the war? Ive just gotten into town after traveling with a caravan of merchants. Upon entering the square i joined a throng gathered at the fountain and caught only afeq words pertaining to the brewing war." I take a vacant stool and life it over the previous occupant before resetting it and taking a seat. While i take another drink i wonder how long this story will last.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Wraith: Pint bought. -3 Gold. New gold; 197.

Meanwhile, I'll need you to roll 1D4 [see the info page on how to do that] to see if you are charismatic enough to get any info out of him. Your actual roll will be 1D4 - 1 (so if you roll a 4, your result is a 3). I'll roll for the bartender Smile

Random number (1,4) : 1
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:25 am

O_o Wow...I rolled the lowest number possible and you managed to tie (since the minimum roll is 1)? Ok...XD

The barkeep looks the man up and down, and grunts. "There's not much to tell," he says reluctantly, "The news from the rest of the world is slow in reaching this tiny little island." That part's true; usually, by the time news has found its way to this part of the world, it is long, long out of date. "But here's what we know; The Republic has attacked The Empire...don't know why, don't much care. Probably over something like fishing rights or something stupid, you know how it goes..." he shrugs, and retrieves an obviously used cloth from beneath the bar, and starts to wipe away the spilled drink from the surface. "The Legion mobilised to aid the Republic, and the Horselords have moved to provide support to the Empire. Basically another conflict for them to get involved with...the Legion is moving straight from here to the war. The Republic is apparently besieging Tylea as we speak." He shrugs. "That's all I know."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:02 pm

ooc - sorry guys, I've been away for a bit. I let Murdoch know but I'm back now. If I'm not mistaken I'm still in the potion shop with Kristie, correct?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah. You and Kristie are in the shop.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 am

Burhamoff stands aside as he watches the two speak of prices. The truth telling potion was relatively cheap, cheaper than seen in the past. The elven girl was also interesting. He'a seen a few elves along his journey, not a lot compared to back home, but a few. This elf seemed different. She obviously wanted the potion, but for the reason Burhamoff had no idea. He smiled. "I'm wondering if perhaps I may be of service," he interjected smiling at the shop keeper before turning his attention to the girl. "I'd be happy to help pay for the potion. After all, where are you going to find it at this price for so little? It's be crazy for you not to buy it!" He smiles before leaning against the counter using his arms for support. "Us elves should stick together. Besides, I like you," he smiled before standing up right again.

Burhamoff realized that what he was doing was rather bold, but something about this elven girl really interested him. He was sure he'd find out what she needed the potion for later, but for now it would be nice to make a companion for the journey ahead, if they were both interested in a quest or destination of course.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 am

Lol, I see what you're doing, Danny...Kristie, if you allow Danny to continue, you may have to make a "resist disease" check... Razz
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 pm

OOC- I AM SO SORRY. I had essays, and midterms, now finals.. It was rough. Please forgive me guys.

Oh I had a feeling about this elf when I walked in... I just didn’t think he was going to be so helpful. I’m not one to socialize too heavily, what with being on the road all the time, and I’m simply not the most ‘welcoming’ person around. But he whatever encouraged him to make such a generous offer to a complete stranger... I'm not complaining. Saves me from having to rob this old man at a later hour, or worse. Get the potion, pass a couple words and I can be on my way. I need to find that human before he gets too far... Curiosity is a terrible thing to have eating at you. And my curiosity about the man in the bar is far higher than that of this elf.

“Split the price, split the reward.” I said looking between the shop keeper and the elf. “I don’t see why not. Sounds like a brilliant idea, not surprising coming from a fellow elf...” I finished, reaching into my pouch secured tightly to my belt and pulling out 30 gold, and placing them across a line on the table that stood between he and I. I waited for him to fork up the rest, assuming he agrees to the 50-50 proposal, and put my now empty hand out to shake his, “Vilia -...Molette “ Hopefully the pause wasn’t too obvious. I didn’t think about names prior to introduction – Torrel isn’t something I intend to flash around. Anyone from Afraa, and one can always suspect an elf at least been there, is bound to have at least come across the name. My egotistical father made sure of that, with his business in the College. As much as I love everything that man ever did for me, his need for attention from all was always the biggest piss off.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:34 pm

ooc - Just as a side note Murdoch, I was re-reading my bio and you can take away the "clothing reference" link. The "appearance reference" link will do for the both of them. Thanks ^.^

bic - Burhamoff smiled at the evlen girl, examining her ever movements. She was quick; seemed to be light on her feet, a quick thinker, which usually means a good fighter which would be good for the both of them should they even find each other in a fight. "I'm Burhamoff," he smiled, extending his hand and shaking on it. "Vilia... it's such a pretty name. Pretty name for a pretty girl I see," he chuckled as he politely withdrew his hand.
    Burhamoff reached into his pocket and withdrew a few gold piece, counting them as he purposefully drew short, and reached in the "find" the remaining gold pieces he needed. He didn't want to attract attention to how much money he could be holding, so to make him look like his had less was always a safer move.

"30 gold pieces," he smiled, laying them on the counter besides the pieces that Vilia placed down. "I hope that covers everything," Burhamoff smiled to the shop keeper before he turned his attention back to the girl. "So Vilia... what brings you to this quiet little village in this great big land?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:54 am

Ooc: I'm gonna interject here. I've deducted 30 gold from each of your inventories, but who will be taking the potion? I need to know so I can update the inventories accordingly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:12 pm

ooc: Murdoch has approved for me to continue roleplaying with everyone. My apologies for being gone for so long; life has been hectic.

bic:I couldn’t particularly blame him for not seeing me. There were probably many children about always trying to steal things from the vendors. Still, it seemed that he was a little more intrigued at the sight of a Dwarf in such lands. He stared much more than I had expected he might, but he was still businesslike with his mannerisms.

It was very hard to keep a straight face, however, while looking at the man. His prices seemed a little too low for my liking. I had been right to assume that the vendors would be cutthroat around these parts. As much of a port city as this was, there wasn’t much trade for mushrooms around here. A person has to make ends meet; I could sympathize with that. Of course, he could just be buy and selling blindly. The fact that he could just simply buy such goods unknowing of their actual worth was very plausible. Many went into sales in meats or vegetables simply being the greedy middle man. By his prices, it did seem that he could be very greedy indeed.

Did this man not understand how long it took me to find these? They would be worth at least three to five gold if I were to go someplace larger. I could have made a mistake by coming here; it may have been easier to take the extra two day journey to a larger city in which I could sell my goods. I take in a deep breath, pulling one of the mushrooms out of my bag and placing it on the counter. They were good quality and much more potent. They were good mushrooms to use when making potions, which could give him an extra bit of profit if he sold them to the right people.

“Do you realize what kind of fungus this is?”
    I raise an eyebrow to him; the sickening feeling in my stomach from the boat ride would make me a little more irritable than normal. It would not be easy to walk away from this vendor without selling at least some of these mushrooms. “These came from the darkest part of the Laar forest, Serale. A man like you must know how hard they were to get”
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 pm

OOC- Mine I guess

BIC-
    The Elf – Burhamoff as I’ve learned – definitely has a charm in his words. I'm sure if it wasn’t drowning in sarcasm and humour it might actually work on some of the ladies. Human women have always admired Elven men, I can’t possibly imagine why to be honest. Most areas arrogant as they come, the women are even worse. I didn’t mind this one, so far he’s been a lot useful than anyone I’ve met in a while. Might be handy to have him around for a short while before I move towns – maybe he’s got information that I would instead have to go searching for. Depending on if he’s a local.

“Let’s just say I’m following the war. A business woman, passing through a seemingly peaceful town.” I responded with a smirk on my face, taking the potion from the shop keeper. I held it in front of my face, “But for the moment, I’m following curiosity. Now.. We can split the potion 50-50 right here and now, or you can join me in my search, and have your half after I’ve used mine. I have a… friend roaming the town whom is interfering with a current transaction between me and a client. I’d like to know why.”
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:01 am

Listening to the barkeeper and sipping on his mug of ale Fealan quickly draws a conclusion to the bands of goblins encountered when traveling with the caravan. " Perhaps you might know where one might go should they feel inclined to join either side?" Running a finger over his now empty mug a plan starts formulating in the young elf's mind.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:39 am

Ok, Faith, please roll 1D4 - 1 to see if you persuade him. :3

Random number (1,4) : 3

---------------------------
    Wraith:

The barkeep looks him up and down, disdain barely disguised in his face. "You could speak to the recruiter outside and enroll in the Legion," he says matter-of-factly, as if it were so obvious - which, in a way, it is - and shakes his head. "But if you're looking to join the Empire and the Horselords, you'll have to find someway to sneak away from the Legion and make it to their camp. Good luck with that."

Last edited by Murdoch on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 am

As the shop keeper placed the potion across the table, Burhamoff was sure to keep a watchful eye on it. He wasn't obvious about it of course, but Burhamoff was sure to always keep a close eyes on his interests. This potion was one of them, not to mention the girl herself. Quick, intelligent, and beautiful. These are traits that make up a deadly woman, and it would be wise to have her with Burhamoff, rather than against him.
    Burhamoff chuckled at the girl as she spoke, a small smile on his face as he listened. "Ah, not just a business woman, a political woman too it seems. You seem very intelligent Vilia, I respect that. There are a lot of people who I've encountered on my travels, there are some... rather poor intellectuals in our lands," Burhamoff chuckled at his little joke.

He then moved to the potion which she had addressed.
    "Mhmm, you seem like a woman I can trust Vilia. Why don't you hold onto the potion for now, and I will use my half when necessary. I think that sounds fair. Joining you would be an honour," he smiled as he gave a little joking bow. "Anyway I can help I'd like to, after all, you're a very interesting woman and I'd love to get to know you better." Burhamoff gave a quick wink to the elven girl before he turn to the shop keeper. "Well sir, thank you for your assistance. Have a pleasant day," he said with yet another smile before turning back to Vilia. "Shall we?" He asked as he motioned towards the door.

Last edited by Danny on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:04 am

The shopkeeper almost scoffs at the Dwarf. He knows his own trade, and this Dwarf thinks to lecture him on it? Yes, the mushrooms are rare, and in a big city, they would fetch a much higher price...but people around here are relatively poor, and have no use for mushrooms of this kind. If he bought them, he may well be able to offload them on the ships cook, but only for a slight mark up on the price he's offering the Dwarf. He needs to turn a profit, and the only way to do that with mushrooms like that in an area like this is to under buy and then undersell.
    The shopkeeper shakes his head. "No...that is my final offer. Those mushrooms may be rare, but the market around here is very limited. Good luck finding another shopkeeper who would offer you such a generous price."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am

“The world would be a better place if a lot of people just disappeared one morning. A motto to live by, remember to take out the trash, and always tip the garbage man.”

He’s beginning to get a bit on my nerves. He was beginning to remind me of the naïve human men I’ve spent far too much time around, instead of an arrogant Elven man. So.. what is his angle? He’s skipped past the ‘lets be friends’ routine and gone straight to this one. Who is this Elf, and what does he want from me? Information? Does he recognize me from somewhere? Even without his half of the potion I guarantee he’d still try to tag along. He doesn’t look like much of a thief.. But he’s not stupid either. Everything he does is with a purple.. So what’s his gain from all this? Ha, maybe I have another use for this potion after all. And if I don’t get a chance to use it.. Well, a slip into a big crowd and I’m gone for good. Leaving this very determined Elf in the crowd with nothing but a half fake name.

Now.. One more thing I didn’t think through. If he’s tagging along, he’s going to witness everything that takes place between me and this man once I find him.. The conversation would have him full of questions. I guess I’ll handle when it the time comes – I think better under pressure.

I smiled politely at his gesture, put my hood back on my head and made my way to the door. “Now, Burhamoff, depending on how well you know this area is whether or not you can answer this question; if I were someone with a lot of enemies, and a lot to lose if those enemies ever got the best of me.. Who would I be?”
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Fealan looks around the tavern before letting go of his mug. Not overly impressed by the barkeeper's reponse he gets up without leaving a tip for the man and heads out to the street. Looking around the area Fealan begins wandering aimlessly browsing the wears at each trading stall with a mild interest.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:04 pm

It wasn’t like I was asking an arm and a leg for the accursed things! I just wanted enough gold to make this whole thing worth my time. I grumble quietly at this man’s refusal. No matter what I did, it was very obvious that this man had made up his mind. I watch him another moment before sighing. There wasn’t much I could do; he had me in a pinch. I could walk away and risk the produce shriveling before I could get to another town, or I could sell them now and simply take the loss. I could use this myself, and maybe I could keep them to heal my wounds if I ran across any goblins on my way back into the forests.

“I will sell you two” My grumbles very obviously show my aggravation. I probably couldn’t hide the tone even if I had wanted to at this point. How shameful it was! To take a mere gold piece for such beautiful things, but I would not leave this marketplace without more gold to my name than I came with. Really though, I could probably do more use with them than this man could do by selling them to another. I would just have to grit my teeth and bear it.

Another deep breath fills my lungs before opening up the bag once more, and pulling out another mushroom. Now, two sat in front of him on the table that separated us.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm

The merchant cracks a small grin, and takes the two mushrooms from the surface in front of him delicately, storing them away in a small leather bag before sliding them under the counter. Next, he pulls out a different leather satchel and deposits two gold pieces onto the side. "Pleasure doing business with you," he grins, inclining his head a little bit. Most like he will sell the mushrooms for five or six gold a pop, if he can manage it, but the dwarf need not know that.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Burhamoff, placed a hand on his chin as he though of an answer. He chuckled a bit in his lack of knowledge on this little town, but continued to think as the two of them left the store. "If I was a man with a fair number of enemies, where would I hide?!" he spoke out loud, following the elven girl down the side of the road. "Well Vilia, I wish I could give you a distinct answer, but unfortunately my knowledge on this place is fairly limited considering I'm only just passing through. However, one can often hear things simply by opening their ears and listening," he smiled as he looked up and spoke to the eleven girl. "My guess, if this man has a lot of those if discovered is either... someone in great power..." he spoke, his thoughts slowly forming as he thought the question through. "Or... a man to get rid of those with power, in other words, and assassin or mercenary. Yes?" He looked up at her to see if he had correctly answered the question. "The question then would be, where would either one of those men be hiding, for I am assuming you are looking for either one?" Burhamoff often came out strong with his thought; many understood him as bold. This was a time of war, however, and while the majority of elves refuse to take part in this time of war, not every elf has. Burhamoff was an example of such. Vilia could be another.

"It is my understanding that there are a number of cabins or area of residence outside of this little village. It's a small island after all so there are farms and such scattered across the land. I mean, you could probably walk across the entire isle in half a day. My guess would be then, is the man has two options. One, he doesn't consider this isle home, and therefore he could be catching the next boat off this island to where he is from, probably the land of Laar seeing how it is close to here. His other option, then, would be to get out of the populated town and hide in secrecy until he thought it was ready to get out. Either way, the man you're looking for is probably still on this island." He answered her question with a grin. "I suppose we better start looking, yes?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu May 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Well, not the question I was asking.. But it does help with the situation of finding this man. I smirked at the Elf, and shook my head in amusement, “Clever thinking, however I was talking about the kind of men with many enemies whom has people silence them for him, not someone who does the silencing themselves. Someone with a lot to gain by the disappearance of others.. You have answered my next question though, because I am also looking for the kind of person you’ve described, who is the exact reason I bought this extremely useful potion for. He.. is causing trouble those who are important to my business and who I work for. I’d like to know why he’s interfering, his motives or the motives of who he may work for. Hopefully we can clear things up the easy and we can both be on our way. Now, where should we begin? I wish I could give you a better description, but all I have is that he’s a human man, short for his kind with dark hair and eyes.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:21 am