Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 5 Empty Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I want to do a medieval/ renaissance type roleplay. But i'm not really sure the setting though. Kind of thought that we could possibly figure it out together. If any gentelmen would be so kind and join the roleplay with me. Smile

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 5 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:12 pm

I turn when I heard a shout to see two men behind me. I shot an arrow at the man I was orignally shooting at. Before ducking and turning using my bow to hit the guy closest to me in the leg causing him to lose his balance. Which is when I hit him again making him fall off of the wall and to the ground to his death. "Lucio move to the right" I yell down to lucio when I saw the arrow flying to him as I got on one knee and shot an arrow at the chest of the guy that just shot at Lucio. "And watch out" I yell to him again. Shooting arrows at the couple guys I saw that were about to close in on him. "Helena look out" I turn towards the voice to see Luca running towards me. "Duck" He yells and I do exactly that and turn to my right. Just as he swings his sword above my head striking the guy that was rushing at me. "Thank you luca" I say smiling at him before going back to shooting my arrows. "Of course. Keep shooting and I will cover you" He says swinging his sword at more people coming towards us.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 5 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Antarion Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Everything became a blur. Lucio followed Helena's advice and dodged to the right. He escaped the second arrow, but his leg was no use anymore. When he tried to get up, the pain shot through his body and he collapsed again. Desperately, he looked around. He needed to find cover, and quickly. He hobbled across the courtyard and slumped behind a stack of crates. As he sat down, fatigue quickly overcame him, but he knew he had to dress the wound before the bleeding became too bad. He ripped his surcoat into pieces and wrapped it around his thigh. Then he tilted his head back and closed his eyes.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 pm

I continued to shoot arrows into the court yard. But also watch as Lucio hobbled across the courtyard and behind a bunch of crates. I could tell by the way he was walking that he was tired and needed help. By the looks of it he wouldn't have enough energy to fight anyone off if someone found him. "Luca we have to get over there" I say nodding my head the corner building across the courtyard. That was the closest to where Lucio was hiding. Luca just nodded as we quickly made our way around the wall. Shooting at anyone that got in our path. Once we got in the building Luca locked the door usinga spare sword he picked up on his way. "Lets go we have to hurry" I say quickly running down all the stairs to the main floor and door that led out to the courtyard. I looked around the scene in front of me before I spotted Lucio and ran over to him. "Don't you know your not suppose to close your eyes in a battle thats how you get killed" I say smiling as I duck behind the crates next to him with Luca hot on my heels. "Looks like you could use some help" Luca says ducking down on the other side of Lucio.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Lucio smiled despite the pain. "The arrow must have hit well," he said, his frown returning. He sucked in air as he moved his leg with both hands. "I tried to dress it but it will not stop bleeding. You will have to close the wound, or I'll bleed out like a pig."

He tried to focus on the surrounding area. No one seemed to notice them as the battle still raged mostly at the main gate. For a second, Lucio's thoughts went to his father, then to Helena's father, and then, as he tried to sit up a bit more to look around, they went back to his leg, and he winced. "Quickly, mind you."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:50 pm

I look down at the wound on Lucio's leg from the arrow. "Let's get him into the building. We can get him into one of the bottom rooms and close our selves off in the building." I say looking over Lucio's head to luca. Who just nodded his head and got to his feet but still ducked down behind the gates. "This might hurt but lean on us" I say looking at lucio as I got to my feet and put his arm over my shoulder as luca did the same. "On three" I say looking at luca as we both counted and lifted Lucio up taking most of his weight. Quickly making our way into the Building and into the library which was the first door we could get too. "Quickly bard the door. I'll go to the kitchen for supplies" I say looking at luca. As we set Lucio down on the first settee we could. "You going to be okay while I go get the supplies?" I ask looking at lucio as I put his wounded leg up. As luca went and barded the door with the sword I handed him.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:00 am

"I'll be fine," he replied, probably a bit harsher than he would have liked himself. "I have had worse, you know." He tilted his head back again, but this time, his eyes stayed open. He went through the events of the day again, listening to the shouts and clamor coming in through the window. He thought he could hear commander Sergio yelling at his troops. He felt as if the battle was turning into their favor, despite his current situation.

"Go get the supplies, we need to get back out there as quickly as we can and find your parents."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:17 am

"Your not going anywhere. After I get you patched up i'm going out there to look for my father. There's no way your going anywhere" I say sitting up as I grab my bow off the floor from where I dropped. As I walk over to the far wall and put my hand to the loose stone which opened a secret door that would lead to the kitchen. "Luca see if you can put pressure on the wound and get it to stop a bit until I get back" I say turning my head to look at luca. "Of course m'lady but make haste" Luca says nodding his head and walking over to Lucio as I slip through the secret door and follow the path to the kitchen. I knew the castle like the back of my hand so I had no problem get through the passageway without a torch. Once I got to the kitchen I grabbed an empty basket. Filling it with some herbs I could use for Lucio's pain and some other supplies. I put the basket in the corner out of sight. Before I left the kitchen and went up the stairs that was next to entrance and make my way to the nearby sewing room. Grabbing needles, thread, and cloths I could use. After I grabbed that stuff I ran back down to the kitchen grabbing a torch from the hall that was still burning.

Once in the kitchen I put the stuff I got from the sewing room in the basket. taking the basket of supplies and torch I ran back to the wall and slipped into the secret passageway. Before anyone noticed me and back to the library faster then before. Since I could see where I was going this time.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:30 am

Lucio lay waiting. He hated waiting almost as much as being injured. Both surely did not add to his mood. Lucio squinted at Luca, trying to analyze the old man. Luca was holding the compression against Lucio's leg and was staring out to window.

"Is she always like this?" Lucio asked him finally. When Luca looked at him with a puzzled look, Lucio said: "Helena, is she always this...exhausting?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 pm

"How am I exhausting? I wasn't the one that got shot in the leg by an arrow" I say moving the wall with my shoulder and walking into the room. "Has the bleeding stopped at all?" I ask as I place the basket on the floor next to the settee placing myself on the floor as well. "Hold this" I say to Luca handing him the torch as I carefully unwrap Lucio patch job. To take a better look at what I was dealing with.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:51 am

Lucio scooted up in his chair. "It's you...how shall I say...demanding nature," Lucio replied while breathing heavily. He cupped his upper thigh with both hands to assist Helena in her work. "Women at my court do not act the way you do. Oh, and you should probably close the wound with the fire. I have grown quite attached to my leg, you see."

He knew he should keep his mouth shut. Especially while Helena was working on his injury. Hell, one false word and she might just jab him in the flesh. She seemed the type. But yet, he spoke on - maybe the loss of blood made him delirious, or maybe it was the exhaustion. "I think I showing a little more womanly appearance and behavior would not hurt."

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:05 am

"Well it takes one to know one with the demanding nature stuff" I say looking at Lucio and then down at his wound. Before reaching down into the basket grabbing a long piece of cloth and tying it tightly around lucio's upper thigh. Right above his knee to stop the blood flow while I worked."It doesn't look all to deep and I do know how to close a wound m'lord. I've seen my fair share of injury and wounds. Also as you say it's a womanly duty to know how to care to a wounded knight. When he stupidly gets him self hurt with an arrow" I say as I turn to the grinding bowl and pedestle. Breaking some differen't herbs up into the bowl before taking the pedestle and grinding the stuff to a paste. "The herbs will numb the skin around the wound so it will hurt a bit less." I say putting the paste on the skin around the wound. Letting it absorb into the skin as I thread the needle with the thread. Before running the needle through the fire a bit and start to stich up the wound. "And in case you haven't notice m'lord. Womanly behavior will not keep me alive in a battle field and I wasn't raised the way the women in your court were raised. It wasn't by my father's choice either." I say not taking my eyes from the wound.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:34 pm

The pain slowly eased as Helena applied the poultice. She was adept, he had to give her that much, but Lucio sure was not going to admit that to her. He was studying her face as she finished up the dressing of his leg. There was exhaustion written in her face, but she did not complain. "Quite impressive," he thought.

He stood up slowly and tried to apply weight to his leg. It held up, so he walked over to the window to gauge the situation outside. He was not quite confident, but it seemed the fighting was dying down. The sun was coming up, and they had survived the night for now. "Dawn is breaking, and my leg seems to work well enough," Lucio said. "Thank you, milady. Now let us find your family."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:41 pm

"Your welcome m'lord. But I think you should stay here. Your leg needs rest and time to heal" I say as I start to put the stuff back into the basket. Still sitting down on the floor.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:08 pm

"Nonsense," he barked back. "If we do not act right now, I may as well be dead, for my honor surely will be. The leg will have time to heal tomorrow." Lucio put his sword belt back on, and started walking over to the book case Helena had used earlier. "Any chance your family is hiding out somewhere in the castle? This seems to be the way to get around."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:27 pm

"You will be dead if you go out there." I say turning my head to look at Lucio. As I stand up from my spot on the floor and grab my bow from the floor. "Alot of the servants will more then likely be hiding somewhere in the castle but not my father. He will more then likely be out on the front line with the rest of the knoights."
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:24 pm

"So you are telling me you mean to run into battle, jumping over corpses and screaming men, evading hundreds of blows from battle axes and swords, simply to see if your father is alright? He will not have time to stop and chat, you know milady?" Lucio replied brash. He was angry at her for being so stubborn, and probably more angry that she meant to keep him here in this tiny chamber. "That is plain foolishness!"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:44 pm

"I go to make sure he is safe and fight these monsters by his side." I say glaring at Lucio as I walk over to where he was standing by the secret passageway. "But by all means go into battle with an injured leg and get yourself killed. I may not be there to cover your back this time m'lord" I say before turning and entering into the passageway, away from Lucio and Luca.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Lucio gave up. He could not argue with her anymore. Best to let her leave and then go about his own business. "Very well then, milady," he sighed. "Have it your way. I shall remain and watch you stride across the fields of battle from my tower window."

He over-dramatically walked over to the window and slumped down on a chair. Lucio was confident that he would actually be able to contribute more without the little ladyhawk constantly looking over his shoulder, criticizing his decision. Who was she anyway, to order a Giordano around? he huffed on the inside.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 pm

"Thank you m'lord. You realize that I was right" I say smiling as I stop at the entrance of the passageway and turn my head to look at Lucio. "Luca stay here and make sure Lucio stays" I say turning to look at Luca knowing that the minute I left Lucio was going to go out there anyway. "But m'lady you would be without cover. I don't feel like that is a good idea" Luca looks at me worried. "I will be alright Luca. I was trained by Marcello, claudius and you. Three of the best knights I ever known" I say smiling looking at Luca and then Lucio. As I turn and enter the passageway making my way back into the kitchen. Once I was in the kitchen, I went to the kitchen door looking out the door. Before I make my way out and into the courtyard. Shooting at every possible monster I saw as I continued to search for my father. By the looks of it, it looked like the battle was coming to a near end and it was in our favor.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Lucio leaned back in his chair with a big grin. He crossed both hands behind his head, and slowly rocked his chair back and forth. "You really are going to let her run out there without protection ? A fine knight you are - one stray arrow and your little princess is history." Lucio hoped he outwit Luca. He preferred this method over jumping out the window again. "And to what end, all to keep me here in this room. You treat me like a prisoner, when you should thank me for helping Helena lead reinforcements to your gates."
    Lucio stood up carefully and took a couple steps closer to the window. "So what will it be, Sir Knight?" Vincent prodded. "Help the heiress of the throne, or be responsible for her death?" That should do it.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 pm

"She wouldn't die. We taught her well for a situation like this. We knew she would eventually get put into a situation like this. Teaching her to defend herself was the best way to keep the promise." Luca says looking out the window and watch me run across the courtyard keeping my back to the walls to protect my back as I continue to move and search for my father. "I don't like being stuck here as much as you while she is out there. But she is right about your leg, your leg isn't as strong right now as it was before the arrow. You lost alot a blood and so you'll be a bit slower then you were before. So you will probably have a bigger chance of staying alive and not opening your wound again by staying here" Luca says still looking out the window. Debating whether to stay and fill out the orders I gave him and going out there to the battle to make sure I stayed safe. "You two should probably work together rather then trying to protect each other. Come oni'm getting tired of watching from the sideline" Luca says sighing as he turns and walks towards the door.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:57 pm

OOC: Hey sorry I was a bit inactive. Was a busy week and to be honest, I had a bit of a writer's block with the continuation.

BIC: Lucio was a bit surprised at the turn of events. He had been prepared to jump out the window already. He had even scouted a passage way across another balcony over a wall and down another set of vines into freedom. Lucio was quite relieved it had not come to that.

"Well then," Lucio said standing up. He gave Luca a quick cringe when he put weight on his leg, but quickly followed it with a smile, so he would not change his mind. "I will be at your back - me and my sword."

And Lucio followed Luca into the courtyard.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm

"Rather you at my back then out the window and Helena on my back about letting you jump out it with your leg" Luca says as he takes my sword out from the handles of the door. "I also dislike knowing that Helena doesn't have a sword on her and not having anyone one to have her back." Luca says as he walks out of the library and out into the courtyard to the diwindling battle.

OOC: It's okay and I think its time for the battle to end and we move on with the rp.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 pm

OOC: Think so too. I'll wrap it up.

The sun was now fully over the distant mountains. Lucio walked out into a field of havoc, but it was not as he had expected. A few quarrels remained, but many of the attackers were fleeing or surrendering.

The mercenary sergeant was still alive, walking amongst the enemies, finishing them off one by one. Lucio knew that now that this battle was over, the politics began. A different battlefield, but a battlefield all the same. Lucio walked slowly across the courtyard behind Lucio when he spotted Helena.

Some fires still remained, but those as well had dwindled when the morning came. The battle was over. They had won. Lucio was relieved. As much as he wanted adventure, this had been a long night, and considering his injured leg, it could have ended differently.

He found Helena a few minutes later further on. Lucio was not sure but he could see her talking to someone through the heavy smoke. He raised his hand to his forehead and walked on.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 am

"Well where is he?" I ask looking at one of my father's knights as the battle ended around us and cheers were going off around us. Not noticing that Luca and Lucio didn't listen to me and were coming up behind me. "M'lady I am not certain. He was here when the battle started and the enemy took down the gate." The knight says hesitantly looking at me and then behind me. "Well he could not have just vanished. Find him search every brick of this castle. Send scouts out just find him" I say looking at the knight feeling my panic rise knowing that my father is missing. "M'lady whats wrong? The battle is over and we won. The castle is safe" Luca says coming up next to me and resting his hand on my shoulder. "The castle, my home might be safe but my father is missing. No one has seen him since the gate fell." I say scared as I turn to look at luca and Lucio. I hated not knowing what could of happened to my father.

OOC: I thought maybe having my father missing might be a good way to add a bit of drama. What do you think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:15 pm