Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 3 Empty Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I want to do a medieval/ renaissance type roleplay. But i'm not really sure the setting though. Kind of thought that we could possibly figure it out together. If any gentelmen would be so kind and join the roleplay with me. Smile

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 3 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:54 pm

"Lord forelli is a strong and able ally. He's been an ally to our for years." I say looking up at the guard as I slid off of black beauty and then look at Lucio. "Do you trust anyone m'lord?" I ask looking into lucio's eyes. "His co-opperation is our only hope. If they take my home, there is no where I can go." I whisper.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 3 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Antarion Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Lucio stared back into her eyes. He seemed to have upset her, but he was not sure why. All he wanted is to not go from the frying pan into the fire.

"Very well," he finally said after an awkward moment of silence between the two. "I will stand by your decisions, but don't fault me for keeping my sword close at hand. Whether you believe me or not, I do have your best interest at heart, m'lady."

He then shouted up to the guards. "You heard the lady, soldier. Open the gates for you have nothing to fear from two allies. It is a matter of life and death."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 pm

"My only interest is to save my father. I'm sure you would do the same if you were in my place" I whisper looking into Lucio's eyes again. Before I turn to black beauty, "Thank you my beauty, go and take cover" I whisper into the horses ear as I take the makeshift bridle off. Watching the horse take off back into the woods as the gates slowly started to open behind me.

OOC: Help me with what should happen when we speak to lord forreli?
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

OOC: I was thinking that he may be hesitant to help us because he fears an attack on his own castle. He may be offering us a smaller battalion for aid...We could also take over the lord and lady Forreli as NPC if you like

Two guards hastily greeted Lucio and Helena with a brief "Welcome, my lord and lady." Then both Helena and Lucio were rushed inside the castle. The doors slammed behind them with a bang. "I am used to better treatment than this, mind you," Lucio scolded the guards, who just kept their eyes forward and walked on.

The courtyard was busy despite the late hour. The walls were manned with guards, servants ran back and forth, and he even spotted a fire still going in the nearby smithy.

Lucio walked closer to Helena. "I will follow your lead, since you seem to have a connection with this lord. But be ready for a negotiation, he might not give up his soldiers as easily as you may think."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:20 pm

"People are just cautious. There has been a lot of minor attacks lately." I say quietly as we follow the guards through the court yard. "I'll do whatever it takes to safe my family." I whisper turning my head to look at Lucio.

OOC: NPC? What is that?
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:53 pm

"So will I, m'lady," Lucio said with a nod of his head. "You can count on me. Let's hope that this lord's caution is to our advantage."

The guards led them across a large courtyard, and through a heavy double-wide oak door into a small ante-chamber. Two chairs were pulled onto a small table, on which servants had already places wine and water.

"The lord and lady of the house are on their way," said one of the guards. "Wait here, if you please, mylords."

Lucio did not have to be asked twice. He walked over to the table and poured two cups of wine. He held one out to Helena. "Here, for the nerves..."

OOC: NPC means non-playable character. I thought that you could take the role of lady Forreli, and I the lord so that they could have a discussion, instead of us both trying to speak for them.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 pm

OOC: Oh sorry I didn't realize there was a name for it. OF course if you could start it off please. Smile

BIC: "Thank you knight" I say nodding my head as I watch the knights closed the doors behind them and closing us into the room. "I hope this does not take long. I feared that if we tarry to much more time that there shall be nothing left to save" I sigh quietly closing my eyes as I take the cup Lucio handed to me and take a small sip of the wine.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 pm

Lucio took a sip as well. The wine was sweet and heavy as it was custom to the local vineyards. He swirled the wine around a bit more, stared into the glass and with a shrug, drank the entire glass. He was about to pour another, when the door opened again, and a well-dressed couple entered solemnly.

"Helena," said the man who Lucio presumed to be Lord Forreli, and walked to her with open arms. The lady remained behind, standing gracefully by the door. She was young still, with long blond hair curled up in a bun. Lucio waited for Helena to get re-acquainted before making his introductions.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:15 pm

I place the glass on the table and turn when I heard the door open and Lord Forreli's voice. "Lord forreli" I say smiling curtsying, before giving him a hug. "Lady forreli" I say smiling as I step away from lord forreli and walk over to her and curtsying.

"It's a pleasure to see you again helena" Lady forreli says smiling as she steps forward and give me helena a hug. "What seems to be the issue helena?" Lady forreli asks smiling as we walk towards the table and where the guys were standing.

OOC: Sorry I couldn't think of names for the two of them.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Lucio bowed deeply and introduced himself to the lord and lady. "We come with a matter of pressing urgency," said Lucio with a sideways look to Helena. He filled two more cups and handed them to the couple. "Helena's father lies under siege. We have been more than lucky to have escape the attackers but it seems that you are the only help we could reach in time. We need your soldiers to break the attacker's lines. And we need them tonight."

Lucio paused. There was a long moment of silence between the four, until Lord Forreli finally spoke. "That is...unexpected...to say the least. We have been bolstering our defenses, but we thought we had more time." He started pacing up and down the room, with his hands behind his back. "We will have to think on this, I reckon."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 pm

"M'lord there is little time to waste. The gates are bieng plundered as we speak. You know as well as I that if the Castanova castle is breeched and taken over. The enemy has a bigger advantage and the territory lines change." I say desperately watching the lord Forreli paced across the room. "Lady forreli you know what I speak of." I say turning my head to look at her. "I know my dear but we also have to think of our castle and people." Lady forreli says looking at me with solemn eyes. "Lord and lady Forreli we came to ask for aid. You are the closes castle to us, you are our only hope" I say desperately looking at them and placing my hands on the table.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Lord Forelli bowed his head, and thought deeply for a moment. Then he spoke with a trembling voice. "I just cannot put your lives ahead of my people. They need my protection, and if I give aid to you, and we fail, we are their next target." Then he turned his back to them.

Lucio was furious. He forgot all decorum - at least the little he had to begin with - and shouted. "Where is your honor, m'lord? You mean to tell me you will sit idly while your allies are slaughtered?"

Lucio took his glass and smashed it into the wall. It shattered in a thousand pieces, but Lucio did not care. He swung around silently, not knowing what he next move would be.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:15 pm

I sigh closing my eyes and taking a deep breath as I try to control the tears that wanted to come out. "Your putting your peoples lives at risk by not helping us. Your castle will be next regardless. At least if we can keep them from taking my castle then it will prolong your inevitable destiny" I sigh opening my eyes and glaring at lord and lady forelli. "I hope you remember this when you are under siege and need help in the future" I say turning on my heel and storming towards the door. "Lady helena where are you going?" Lady forreli calls after me with fear in her voice. "Un like your cowardly husband i'm going to go and help save my people" I call keeping my back to the lord and lady. "You will die" Lady forelli says walking towards where I was. "I'd rather die to save my people then run and be a coward" I say turning and taking one last look at the three of them. Before I yanked the door open and stalked out of the room and down the hall towarrds the court yard.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:06 pm

OOC: Awesome reaction btw. Love it!

Lucio stared at both with a grim look. He squeezed his fist so hard that his knuckles turned white. "When this is over, my father will hear of this. And if lordships is in my future, then god help me I shall return and raze your home to the ground." And with that he stormed after Helena.

He caught up with her in the middle of the court yard, and was about to grab her arm, when he heard a shout from behind. "Wait!" Lord Forreli was rushing after them, and finally reached them, gasping for air.

"Wait," he coughed. "I cannot give you my soldiers, but there is another way, if you are willing to listen."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am

OOC: Thank you! Smile

BIC: I walk out into the court yard and towards the main gate. Wiping a couple tears off my cheeks as I walked. I just felt so mad, sad and helpless all at the same time. It was the kind of feeling I felt when some knights brought my brother's claudius's body to our castle and was not able to tell us if Marcello was alive or not. But so help me this feeling wasn't going to stop me from doing everything I could to save my people and my father. I didn't care if I had to do it on my own, I wasn't going to leave them to defend themselves.

I was half way across the courtyard when I suddenly felt a presence next to me. Like I wasn't alone anymore in the crowd of busy knights and servants. When I turned my head I saw Lucio next to me and he had this kind of un readable expression on his face. I was about to ask why he would come with me. When I heard someone shouting and running behind us. I spun on my heel to see lord Forrelli running after us, telling us to wait. I watch him stand in front of us bent down and gasping for air not at all looking like the noblemen he was not 5 minutes ago refusing aid to help us. I waited anxiously for what he was going to say next but all he did was cough and try to catch his breath. "What?" I ask anxiously looking at him. I couldn't take it any more. I had to know what his proposition was. "What is the way? I will not lose another family member and more of my people to this bloody war with our neighbors to the south. What is your way?" I ask looking at the lord.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Lord Forelli looked up at the couple with a sad face. "There is another battalion of my men...,"he coughed,"stationed between our two castles. They are ready to strike on my command, I have a writ..." Lord Forello fumbled in his pocket, and nervously pulled out a small parchment, sealed in red wax with the sigil of House Forelli. Lucio grabbed it and stared at the tired man.

"A battalion outside the castle?" Lucio asked. "To what end? I believed you wanting to protect your home by all means necessary, yet you leave men behind?" Lucio grabbed him by the coat. "What's the meaning of this?"

With that action, guards came running toward them with halberds and spears, but the lord waved them to halt. "I guess there is no use hiding anymore," he confessed. "The battalion is a precaution. I feared your father would attack me, m'lady, so I had stationed them close to you at the ready. You must believe me, I never meant harm to your father, I just...." And with that, he collapsed on his knees crying.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

"Ready to strike?" I ask shaking my head and looking down at the ground trying to understand stand what was going on. "You have had a batallion near our castle? So it could be your men that are striking my castle and not the enemy?" I ask glaring at him feeling anger rise up in me. "What side are you on m'lord? My father has been nothing but an ally to you all these years. Especially when he shouldn't have. Especially when you and your men were the ones that killed Claudius and Marcello." I ask glaring at lord forelli. I turned and looked at the parchment that was in Lucio's hand with the forelli seal on it. "What is this m'lord? What does this parchment say? Does it say to strike at my castle and kill my father?" I ask looking at him waving the parchment in front of me.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Lord Forelli looked at her in tears. He swallowed heavy when he said: "It is blank. All it contains is my signature." He bowed his head. "I wanted to cover all my options, but I swear, my men did not set out to strike yet. They would not move without my consent."

Lucio frowned. "So what are we to do with a blank sealed parchment?"

"Bring it to my commanding officer. They are stationed in a large clearing southeast of here. If you bring him this, he will follow your command."

Lucio was not sure whether to feel sorry for the old man, or whether to strike him down. He looked at Helena briefly, then handed her the document. "Here, your decision."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:20 pm

"Cover all your options?" I ask looking at him. "Cover all your options by killing my family i'm sure and taking our castle for your own" I say glaring down at him. "So help me, m'lord if I find out your men are behind this in any way. I won't hesitate to come back and take out the revenge my father should have but wont" I say glaring at lord forelli. Before I turned and looked at lucio, "We have no other choice" I say sighing as I take the parchment from lucio and moving to put in my dress for safe keeping. "We need a horse and I need more arrows. Can you do that?" I ask turning and looking down at lord forreli.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:39 pm

"Two horses." Lucio grunted.

The lord simply waived at a couple of servants close by, who shortly after guided a spotted white mare, and a brown-black stallion.

Lucio jump forward and grabbed the reins. "Before you can even try - I am taking the stallion, my dear."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm

"You can have the stallion. I have my own stallion" I say smiling as I take the arrows from one of the servants and put them in my quiver that was on my back. "I'm borrowing the bridle m'lord" I say looking down at Lord forreli as I took the bridle off of the spotted white mare. As I walk across the court yard towards the main gate. Putting my fingers to my lips as I whistled. "See" I say smiling turning my head to look at lucio as Black beautycame bounding up to the gate and neighs. "Open the gate" I call up to the knights.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Lucio smiled at Helena. "Believe it or not, m'lady. But this is why I fight at your side." Lucio swung onto his horse, grabbed the reins and trotted back a few steps.

"And you, my lord," Lucio said to Forelli, "will not have seen the last of me. " And with that, he galloped out the gate as it swung open, trusting that Helena would give chase.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:01 pm

"Thank you m'lord. I'm glad to have you fighting at my side." I say smiling at Lucio as Black beauty trots over to where I was. I put the real bridle on black beauty and swing myself onto black beauty bare back. "Nor have you seen the last of I lord forelli" I say glaring at him as I turn black beauty around to the gate and ride after Lucio as fast as I could.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Lucio's horse was darting between the forest toward the destination the lord had given. They were heading further north to a mid-way point between both castles. A battalion of the size suggested should be visible at night, so it would not be heard to miss, now that they knew where to look. He just hoped that the sealed letter would do its trick.

The ride could not have been longer than thirty minutes, when Lucio spotted camp fires in the distance. He turned to Helena riding next to him. "This must be it. Be on you guard, they will have sentries."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm

"Then take my riens. I shall ready my bow in case they attack" I say as I ride up so I was next to lucio and start to take my bow off with one hand. Handing my reins out towards Lucio. As I keep my eyes peeled to every tree around us and the forest in front of us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am