Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 4 Empty Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I want to do a medieval/ renaissance type roleplay. But i'm not really sure the setting though. Kind of thought that we could possibly figure it out together. If any gentelmen would be so kind and join the roleplay with me. Smile

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Antarion
    Antarion

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 4 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Antarion Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Lucio slowed the horses' pace as they approached the fires. He did not have to wait long for the expected.

"Halt, strangers," state your business lest it be the end of you," they heard a sound coming from the trees.

Lucio stopped the horses and motioned for Helena to be ready. He spoke with the commanding voice of his noble origin, which never failed with beings of lesser birth. "We come with orders from your liege. Take us to commander."

The trees and bushes ruffled, as a handful of men stepped out into the light, all armed to the teeth, and from the looks of their armor, they were not trained soldiers. Their armor was pieced together from various nationalities and factions, and were most likely prizes taken from their enemies.

"That's why the lord did not have these men protecting his home," Lucio whispered to Helena. "These are not soldiers, our precious lord hired himself a band of mercenaries."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano) - Page 4 Empty Re: Medieval Era RP! (Helena Castanova && Lucio Giordano)

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 pm

I grabbed an arrow and knocked it on my bow. Aiming my arrow up towards the trees where I heard the rustling. "More like retched lord. Putting other peoples lives at risk" I mumble moving my arrow and aiming it towards the men as they all came from the trees and bushes. "Do you think we can trust these men?" I whisper to Lucio, not taking my eyes off of the men. "Are we going to just stand here all night? Or are you going to lead us to your commander? Precious time is being wasted" I call looking at the men. "How do we know you were truely sent here by the lord?" One of the men call stepping forward a bit from the men. "We have a sign parchment from lord forreli, but we will only speak to your commander" I call to him keeping my arrow aimed and ready.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 am

Lucio could feel the tension in the air. A false word, and this powder keg of a situation would surely explode. Lucio reached in his pocket, and pulled out several silver coins. With a flick of his wrist, he tossed the coins at the mercenaries' feet.

"Here, for your troubles. Now, show us to your commander."

The men looked at each other, then hastily picked up the coins and motioned Lucio and Helena to follow them.

The camp was large. It was still dark, but the many camp fires still lit the tents and created a gloomy atmosphere all around. They were meandering between tents, and Lucio spotted more weaponry, armors, and signs of many nationalities.

Finally, they arrived at a large tent with two guards posted outside. The commander's tent.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Helena looked around the camp still having her bow ready. But she was repulsed at what she was seeing around her. Helena never been anywhere really outside of the castle but she diffenetly never been around mercenaries. So she didn't really know what they were capable of. "I'll let you take the lead on this" I whisper to Lucio as we stopped outside of a tent that was much larger then the others. I swung my leg over to the side of Black beauty and slid off of the side of the horse, keeping my bow ready as I landed on my feet on the ground. It wasn't my first time I got off of a horse with my bow still at the ready and I deffinetly wasn't going to shoulder my bow just to get off of the horse. I didn't know what these men were capable of and I didn't trust these men one bit.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Lucio grinned at Helena's request. "I would have taken the lead anyway, milady," he quipped.

Lucio was waiting on a response, when suddenly a grim man stepped out of the tent. He had a large scar across his nose, and a strange twitch to his left eye; both probably caused by the same injury.

"I hear you carry a letter," he growled. "Show it to me."

Lucio squinted and motioned for Helena to hand over the document. He had no choice but to trust the lord and this commander, but he couldn't deny being frightened. Helena's family's fate depended on this very moment.

The commander quickly broke the was seal and inspected the document. His face lit up as he said: "It's blank!"

Lucio feared the worst as he replied that it was supposed to be blank. "Do not worry, young lordling," the commander said. "We may be mercenaries, but we are not criminals." He rolled up the paper, and gave it back to Helena. "Fill the parchment with your commands, and we will see them done. The Nighthawks are yours."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 pm

I sigh keeping my bow and arrow in one hand as I took the letter out and handed it to the commander. "Are you murderer's?" I ask watching the commander open the parchment and look it over before rolling it up and holding it out to me. "Do you have a quil and ink sir?" I ask looking straight at the commander as I took the parchment back. I wasn't going to show him that I was worried or scared. I was always told never to show the enemy yours fears, thats what they want. They want to see you nervous cause that when you make mistakes. But I wasn't going to let that happen one bit.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:34 pm

"Murderers, milady?" The commander thought about it for a second. "Only on your command, milady."

Lucio watched the entire scene closely. He tried to read Helena, but she showed no sign of emotion. In all the turmoil, Lucio had not had the time to even stop and think for a second. They had been rushed from one place to the next, and did not even know anything about this Helena. He noticed that he stared for a bit too long, so he quickly addressed the commander. "What is your name sir?" He asked while Helena was filling out the parchment. "And how many men under your command?

"Sergio Verosa," he replied proudly as if it should mean something to Lucio. "And the answer is three-thousand."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:46 pm

I put my arrow away and shouldered my bow as I followed the commander to where he had the ink and started to fill out the parchment. I could feel lucio's eyes on me, more then likely trying to figure me out. "How long have your men been out here?" I ask as I continue to fill out the parchment. "Do you have your men anywhere else? This camp seems to small to have three-thousand men in it" I say continuing to look down at the parchment as I still kept an eye on everyone and everything from the corner of my eye. After I finished the orders I folded the parchment and handed it to Lucio. "Read it make sure I didn't miss anything" I say looking directly at lucio.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:58 pm

Sergio started to become annoyed. The man seemed to have a short temper, and Lucio made a mental note of not putting too much trust into the man's word. He had the feeling that even after Helena's family was safe, they still had to deal with the mercenary. "The camp spreads further into the woods milady," Sergio grunted. "And we have been here for several months now. My men are hungry for action." He folded his arms across his chest. "Enough questions. What are the orders?"

Lucio barely listened to the commander as he was reading over the writing. When he finished, he handed it back to the him, pushing the parchment against his chest. "Simple. We are moving out - tonight!"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm

"Not tonight. We are moving out now. Get your men together" I say stepping up closer to him. "There is a castle under attack by the enemy. Your orders are to keep the enemies away from the castle and get them to leave. None of the knight or people of the castle are to be hurt or harm. Is that understood commander?" I ask in my most commanding voice stepping up to the commander. "After that I want you and your men out of these woods. Understood?" I ask looking at him.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 pm

"I have been paid through the end of the month, young lady." Sergio replied elusively. "It shall be so."

He then stepped forward and yelled a sharp command at another mercenary. "Rally the men. We are moving out - to war!" He turned to Lucio and Helena, and barked another command. "Stay close to me at all times. A battlefield can be a somewhat...confusing place."

Lucio did not like his undertone. He walked to Helena and said, "We have to keep our wits about us at all times. Keep your arrows knocked."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 pm

"You will be out of these woods after this or you will be dealing with me" I say looking at the commander with the same comanding voice he had. "You don't have to tell me twice. I don't trust him or any of these men" I whisper to Lucio. Not taking my eyes off of the commander or the men around us. "Stay away from her" I call to one of the mercenaries quickly moving towards Black Beauty. As I watch them move towards where black beauty was. "What kind of lady rides bare back?" The mercenary says looking at me with these learing eyes that was a little unnerving. "I do. Is there a problem with that?" I ask looking at him not letting him know one bit that he was making a little afraid.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Lucio noticed the tension between the mercenaries and Helena. Anger flared up inside him, and he was not quite sure why. Helena seemed to have a knack for trouble, and he wanted to believe that she provokes it all too often. Maybe even that she had it coming. Yet, he could not help but feeling the need to stand beside her - she also had a knack for being right. He also was not sure if he liked that or not. All in all, he was just confused. Although, right now. anger was the primary feeling.

Lucio unsheathed his sword, stepped forward and pushed it into the mercenaries back. "You could not tell a lady from a pig, low-born. Now show the proper respect or I will have your head."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:16 am

"Now now gentlemen we don't need a blood bath" I say walking up to Lucio and putting my hand on the hilt of his sword. "Put the sword away" I say looking into lucio's eyes as I gently push the sword down to the floor. "We need these men to help save the castle" I whisper under my breath to him. "Just stay away from her or she will more then likely trample you" I say turning to the men. As I walk over to where black beauty was and petting her nose. "She is after all a wild horse" I say smiling watching them step away when I said that.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:30 am

Lucio found himself in a constant state of confusion, but for once, he let it rest. He shot the man a last, vicious glance, sheathed his sword and walked after Helena.

The camp was already bustling. Men were donning armor, and saddling horses all around, and in the middle of it all, Sergio was standing silently watching his men go to work. This man gave Lucio the creeps.

Some time later, Lucio found himself in the saddle in between Sergio heavy war horse and Helena's black stallion. Sergio motioned to sound the horns, and the battalion set in motion.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:45 am

"You ready girl. After this you will be free again" I whisper in Black beauty's ear as I pet her neck. Before sitting up and looking out at all the men. "Lets go precious time is being wasted" I call turning my head to look at lucio. Before turning back to look out at all the mercenary men that all gave me the creeps.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am

And they were on the march. Lucio just hoped they were not too late. Day was about to break, and it seemed like an eternity when he spotted Helena sneaking across the courtyard and out into the woods for target practice. He looked at her riding in front of him. It acutally only had been eight hours - eight hours without sleep he just realized. But he wasn't tired, and neither seemed Helena to be. She was a peculiar girl he had to admit. He smiled despite the situation he had found himself in. "Well, if I am to die tonight," he whispered to himself, "at least, I did not die in my sleep."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:59 pm

I kept my eyes on the commanders back and also on my environment around me. I didn't trust this commander or any of the other merchanaries one bit. "Can we go any faster commander?" I call out to the man in front of me. I felt like we were barely moving and taking forever to get to the castle. I just didn't want to get there too late and see my home in ruins. I felt like if we kept at this pace then thats what was going to happen. We are going to get there wwwaaayyy too late to help.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm

The commander face darkened. "I am moving three thousand men," the commander barked back. "You are welcome to ride ahead, milady, if you are seeking adventure."
    Lucio moved is horse closer to Helena's. "We will be there in time, young lady," he said. "I will not have anything happen to your family - by my honor!" Lucio felt silly after saying the words. He knew how little control he had at this point over the entire affair. And by god, he hated not being in control. But yet, this war tugged at his pride like nothing had before.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:29 pm

"What I am seeking is the safety of the castle and it's people. It took long enough time trying to get here. I do not like knowing that my time and effort might be too late to save the people I was trying to save in the first place" I say to the commander with the same amount of bite that he gave me. "And how do you know that they aren't hurt or dead already?" I ask turning my head and glaring at Lucio. "Don't swear on your honor if you can't positevly deliver m'lord" I say glaring at lucio before I kick black beauty in the side a little and start to ride away from Lucio and the commander.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:48 pm

The commander simply grinned at Lucio as if he could read his thoughts. Lucio was confused for sure. In fact, he felt every time he tried to help it was held against him. "Fool woman," Lucio cursed. "I could have simply ridden home to my father instead of playing the role of the savior." He turned his head to the commander. "Wipe that grin of your face or I'll see your payment cut." And with the, he rode off in another direction.

A while later, Lucio could see smoke rising in the distance. They were nearing the battleground. He could see the commander barking orders at his seconds, obviously putting his men into position. Lucio was sure he would split into two fronts, with one attacking from the front, and another flanking from the left. He decided to talk to the commander with the intent of joining the flank, so he pressed forward.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:05 pm

"Yet you wouldn't have m'lord because you want the adventure, you had no horse to ride on and your afraid of what your father would say" I say turning my head to look at Lucio, before turning back forward and riding ahead a bit.

After a while we came across the path that leads towards my castle and I could see the smoke almost turning the sky black. I was afraid to see the scene of what my beloved home looked like. But I put the fear behind me and roode up the hill that was to the left of the path. That I knew would give me a view of what was going on. Out of all the scenario's I could of thought of and all the stories I heard of battles from the guests that stayed at my home. I was never prepared for the scene that was layed out in front of me. There were men laying everywhere, some injured, some dead. But alot of them still up and fighting and by the looks of it. It looked like there was a bigger battled inside the castle.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 am

Lucio spotted the battlefield, and that very moment, all hell seemed to break loose. Realizing that the siege had been broken, the commander ordered the charge, and so they did. Lucio was swept along in the frenzy as the first waves of attackers rammed into the enemy's back defense line. Lucio swung his sword and hit several men as his horse charged forward, and before he knew it, they had cut a wedge into the attackers and he was standing in the courtyard. Around him, the screams and sounds of battle mixed with the heavy smoke made it hard to find one's way around. At least it seemed, the fires were mostly quenched. His next worry was Helena. he turned around on his horse to find her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:52 am

I stood on the hill and watched all the red blooded men do what they always do. Run head long into a battle to more then likely get killed. As I watched the scene I could here marcello and claudius in my head. Telling me to stop and think before going into action. I knew there was a secret door on the east side of the castle, the closest to the cliff and I could get to it through the woods. So thats what I did I turned black beauty around and rode through the woods to the east side of the castle. "Go beauty, go to safety" I say sliding off of black beauty's back when I got to the edge of the woods and took the bridle off throwing it somewhere off to the side.

I took off my bow and knocked an arrow as I slowly snuck to the edge of the woods. Shooting off a couple arrows to the top of the wall hitting a couple of the enemies. As I run across to the castle wall, putting my back to the wall and out of sight of the arrows. As I walk across to the secret door quickly going in. I knew that the door entered into one of the corner towers. Once I got into the tower I ran up the stairs to the top of the wall. Which is where I shot off arrows and every enemy that I saw.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Post by Antarion Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Lucio was still standing in the middle of the court yard. His eyes were darting about whilst still hacking at an unlucky enemy, who lost his right arm in the process. Crying he collapsed to the ground, but Lucio paid no further mind to the man. He was looking around when he spotted Helena on the far end of the courtyard. "How did she get up there?" he wondered, but his thoughts were immediately drawn somewhere else when he spotted danger.

A few men had managed to sneak up onto the battlements, and were quickly approaching Helena from behind. Helena had her eyes focused in a different directions, so Lucio ran and shouted. But one of the two men spotted him and knocked an arrow. Lucio was on open ground, without cover, and found himself on his knees an instant later. His right leg exploded with pain, and the man who hit him right in the thight was about to fire another arrow to finish Lucio off. With a scream, Lucio ripped out the shaft and looked around for cover when he saw the second arrow flying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:57 pm