Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 2 Empty King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Selene!.. I don't think she's on here, BUT it's her's, so.. yea.
    Male please?

Yes, the information is not all correct by fact, but it's been twisted in order to make a roleplay. So, we can try to make as many things as we want realistic to the era, but obviously some information will be tweaked.

It's the 1500's, in the era just after the death of King Henry. So to be exact, the year is 1547, and it is time for a new King to take his place on the thrown. You, the oldest of 2 sons and a daughter.(Somewhere between 21-25) Your father passed away only weeks ago, and you, along with the rest of your family have not spent a moment out of grief or sorrow. Becoming King is the last thing on your mind, but, none the less, England needs a King, and waiting to crown the King is not something that they wait for. Your coronation in a couple days, at noon infront of the people, where you will also take your bride to be as your Queen. You've been seeing this woman(You can chose her name) for almost a year, and have recently asked her to marry you. With your Father now dead, she will be your Queen once you are crowned. She is the love of your life, and you her's. Seemed as though your life was set, right? Well, this is where I come in. I'm a British woman, born in England, but moved to France just after my birth. My mother left because of my father; he swore she had to leave or he'd have her killed - Being a man in high places. You see, my father was a married man, and had a one night affair with my mother, and VOILA. When I was old enough, I was told everything, every detail. I know the story no one else knows but me and my mother; Of who my father was, and what exactly happened. But anyways, I've come back to England to pay my respects to King Henry, along with a small plan of my own. I've also come with a fake title as a Dutchess, which I've used in order to get myself into court.

Well this is the story, and please feel free to add any background to yourself, or any other details that would be put above.
    If there is anything you'd like to change, please let me know Smile
    (Yea so, about the plan, seeing as how I am not the original poster, I had no clue what she meant by plan. But not to worry, I've come up with one that will work well, I hope.(Incase you were wondering.))

My Rules:
    This. IS. Ongoing. So, do not join if you feel as though you would leave half way threw. It will be a long process, but that's what I like.
    I like grammar, you know, capitals, puncuation, things like that. Correction, I NEED THEM. Thank you Razz
    No Godmodding - It happens in One on Ones, I've seen it.
    That's it I think. So join up!

OH and since this is the 1500's, no skinnie jeans lol. Dress like a King.

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/kristina-torcette-s-character-bio-t14.htm - My bio. Everything is the same, except for of course the obvious stuff. Like my background, and my clothes. This is what I will use as my current clothing, the green dress:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/drama/images/tudor_early.jpg

Start: We start off in the middle of the day, I've just arrived in England and I'm on my way to the Palace to stay with an old friend who is helping me in my plan. She is a lady's maid of the future Queen.
    You may start out however you wish. Talking to your fiance, readying the court, fighting with siblings, doesn't matter to me Razz

Last edited by Kristie on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 2 Empty Re: King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Tristan smirked with Kristies comment. Then gave Annette a playful glare. "Jealousy is an irky thing milady."
    Edward chuckled. When Kristie drifted away Tristan nudged Edward. "I think you scared her off." He teased. "She prefers me I bet." Annabel rolled her eyes and Edward simply raised his brows.
    "I belive it's just pass hour before tonight's feast." Annabel responded to Annette.
    "Seems like we most find my brother. By any chance Annette, have you seen him?" Edward inquired.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 2 Empty Re: King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Burn It Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Annette's face blushed with more red then an apple. I couldn't help but giggle softly, but tried to cover it by placing my hand over my mouth. "I was not laughing." She said playfully, but a bit defensive.
    "No, but you wanted to. He was also not trying to make you laugh directly. You found him funny even when his intensions were towards someone el-"
    "THAT'S enough.." She said, her cheeks still rosey red. It helped me relax to see her blush up for some reason, maybe it was the games. I smiled and winked playfully at Tristan. Annette never mentioned having a crush, it was amusing.
    "You're brother..?" I asked. Now, Annette was smirking at me and I felt about 2 feet tall.
    "We just left him in the Maids courters as a matter of fact. He should still be there, or the area atleast." She answered.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Edward was amused by the ladies especially by the one who claimed to be the dutchess. Little did she know he had actually met thee Dutchess of France, and knew this was not her, but it was all games and fun with her apparently. At least that was fhe vibe he was picking. He nodded and bowed his head. Smiled at Kristie. "Pleasure meeting you. I shall be off, and thank you for the giggles and smiles." Annabel eyed at Edward seeing this odd in him. Tristan chuckled, "Till dinner I hope miladies. Perhaps steal a dance or two?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Both Annette and I curtsied low, and rose back up to meet their eyes. “As was it to meet you. First day and I meet England’s rulers, a lucky day in my opinion - Plus the most charming, Pest Jester I may ever find." I said in a humorous voice smiling as I did so.
    "Count on us at dinner. I hope you find your brother. Good day your majesties.” She finished and looked to Tristan. “Jester.” She stated and the both of us turned, and began to walk down the hallway. We turned left, and bolted down, where Annette pulled me into the closest vacant room. She closed the door, and when I knew it was safe, I hit the ground cross legged.
    “How’d I do?” I asked between deep inhales.
    “Perfect. Now just breathe for a moment and calm down.” She said looking for a lock on the door.
    “Really?” I asked looking up while being surprised.
    “Except for the Tristan thing, which I will get back at you for, you did fine. Relax.” With that I sat there breathing in and trying to take in everything that had happened. Dinner, would not be easy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:44 pm

"Well I must head off. Finish unpacking." Tristan said bowing and kissing Annabel's hand. "I'll steal her away Edward." He said smirking. Annabel giggled watching Tristan head of then turned to face Edward. "That was quite odd behavior of yours." They had started walking in search of Edwards brother. "Pardon me? How so?" Edward asked in curiosity.
    "The dutchess."
    "Ah. Yes, She's odd indeed."
    "I meant you."
    "Oh...I do not see why."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:57 pm

After a couple minutes of keeping an ear near the door, Annette came over to me and sat in front. “I think we should go back out. If we disappear too long, we will attract attention, something you do not want. You have to get use, I have work to attend to, and cannot be around you all the time after today.” I sighed heavily, and nodded my head in agreement.
    “I’m aware. Alright, where are we going this time? Someplace less populated I hope. I’m already nervous for the Dinner appearance.” I asked a bit shaky.
    “Believe me Kristie, Dinner will go smoothly. You should not worry so much; most people will be in their own business. If my hunch is correct, you may already have a secured place in the Dinner hall.” She said, and stood up extending a hand to me. I looked up and took her hand, helping me to stand up – I’m not use to the dress.
    “With whom exactly?”
    “Don’t concern yourself. I’ll take care of it.” She stated with a huge grin.
    “I’m not going to enjoy this am I?”
    “Probably not, but consider this payback. Now let’s get to the main hall.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Both Annabel and Edward kept on walking towards the maids corridors.
    "Why am I not surprise my brother would be flirting with one of the maids?" Edward said casually to tease his brother once he saw him along with Sir Ryan, who bowed down. "My future King and Queen." Prince Nicholas grinned, "I'm making sure everything will run smoothly for tonight."
    Edward smiled, "Very well I suppose. I met an intriguing guest just a second ago."
    "Ah yes? So did we." Prince Nicholas nodded.
    "She claims to be the Dutchess of France." Edward went on. "Very interesting young lady."
    Annabel rolled her eyes but refrained from comment.
    "Is she not who she claims?" The Prince inquired.
    "Let's just say it's good that the Dutchess is not on our guest list, or else it be someone's head being cut off in France." Edward chuckled, "I'm seeing how far this'll go. Make sure she sits nearby."
    "Yes brother."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:27 pm

“I’m exposing you to the worse, so you can handle it on your own when I’m working.” She turned to look at me, “And you must stop fidgeting! You’re going to get yourself killed if you continue like this.” She yelled to me, muzzled tone of course.
    “You know, I didn’t know they killed people till now for impersonating. Thank you for the update.” I snapped back at her, showing that her statement wasn’t helping any.
    “Motivation to make sure you get this right. One chance is all you have..” I cut her off.
    “I know theses things! Stop ranting on and just stick to getting this done. I also have a limited amount of time, or have you forgotten?” She kept her gaze away from my view.
    “I’m sorry Kristie, but if you mess up, your life isn’t the only one on the line.” She paused. “But back to the plan, over there is the entrance to the dinning hall. Prince Edward will enter on the left, Annabel on his right. Nicholas will be at Edward’s left. It is how they always enter, according to seating arrangements. You MUST stand on the inside of the doors, on the right.”
    “I understand, but why the right?”
    “Because this will prove my hunch. Standing on the left puts you in the Princes perfect view, too obvious. If you’re standing on the right, they must look for you, providing they are.”
    “Why would they be..?” I stopped, and realized what she had meant earlier. “No. I refuse.”
    “You don’t have a choice. I need to see what progress you made earlier. This is a test.”
    “I’m not ready.”
    “Get ready, because dinner is in less then 20 minutes.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Pewter plates and glasses were set. Fresh fruits, delicious big roasted pork, huge ham leg, freshly baked loafs of bread, and lots more was spread along the main table. The royal family walked in as their usual order. Once seated, as Edwards request, there was an empty chair near to their table. It be his brothers job to locate the Dutchess. Annabel wasn't to keen to these news. She didn't like how different Edward seemed to be acting.
    Tristan was already playing a melody with his instrument, and charming away the maidens with his romantic tales.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

The dinner feast soon began, and people of the court gathered in the great halls for a celebration of the up coming marriage, and coronation. The court did not always eat together like this, but had been doing so since the death of their beloved King.

I entered slowly, along with a small group of Ladies whom I’d met throughout the day, and when being introduced to the maids. Annette at the moment was caring to the chores, and seeing that arrangements were in order being joining the feast, so currently I was on my own. As instructed I requested that we talk on the right side of the hall, where the crowds and others who had yet to sit down loosely covered my presence. As much as I wanted to glance over at the table of royals, I kept my gaze off to avoid detection incase they were watching - Annette’s test had me in a bucket of a nerves.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Prince Nicholas spotted Kristie. He walked over towards her and lightly bowed his head. "Dutchess."

Tristan kept on playing. His eyes went towards Annette. He smirked and strolled his way towards her. "Evening Milady. Have any particular request for a trobador such as myself?"

The King to be served himself some wine and over the rim of his cup he viewed the crowed.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm

My insides jumped up, straightening up, and my mind cursing at me to leave the area. I shook off the emotions, smiling politely and curtseying slightly, while also bowing my head. “Your Majesty.” I made sure to look up, but not stare, and place my hands in front of my self, placed on my dress. “To what do I owe this lovely surprise?” I ask, smiling only softly, then gazing about the room. More so I wouldn’t stare, but also to calm myself.

Annette, having been the Head Lady’s Maids, was to make sure the guest were tended to. For a moment she was at rest, with no requests, simply scanning the room to make sure there was nothing going wrong. However, in a moment she was approached by Tristan, where she looked down for a moment, smiling and shaking her head playfully, “Play me something, no one else has heard. Something you’ve not played for entertainment, or your own satisfaction. If you have a song like that, I’d like to hear it.” She answered him slowly, as she kept her eyes on the hall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 pm

"My brother has asked you to join us." The Prince said.

Tristan smirked at Annette, "My dear, I do have such a song as you've asked, but I must say, time is not right for such."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm

"Your brother?" I said, sighing very lightly. "How kind, but oddly disapointing." I said as I turned away for a moment to look to the table where he and others sat. "Shall we then?" I asked, looking back to him.

Annette looked to Tristan, and gave an honest smile to him, "Then I must go." She said as she grazed his cheek with the back of her hand. She turned and left the dinning hall, going where no one knew.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

"Dissapointing?" The Prince asked as he led the way.
    Edward saw them approaching and was ready to stand up.

Tristan smiled and was tempted to follow. He decided to let her go.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm

"I'm flattered my company has been requested, but disappointed as to which of the Prince's requested me." I said, not looking to him, but walking straight to the table, where I stopped and curtseyed half way. "Your Majesty."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm

The Prince just smiled.
    "Dutchess." Edward bowed slightly. "I'm honored by your company. Please take a seat. How's your stay so far?" Annabel wasn't too fond of this.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm

"The honor is mine your Majesty." I said as I rounded the table and took the seat on the right of Annabel. This put the seating, from left to right: Prince Nicholas, Prince Edward, Annabel, then me. I leant forward slightly, "It's more than what I expected. It will be difficult to leave in a months time." I said and sat myself back against the chair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Annabel would have eaten her head off if it wasn't lady like. She was feeling irked by Kirstie's comment.
    Edward just smiled, "Well I'm glad you manage to feel that way." Tristan approached near the table. "Why Lady's why aren't you dancing away. Dear Annabel you sure do have a poor ill-mannered future husband. He should be taking you away on the dance floor." Annabel giggled. "Perhaps you are right. Care you do the honors?" Tristan bowed and grinned at Edward who was eyeing him with his eyebrows raised. Annabel stood up and extended her hand towards Tristan. Edward shook his head and laughed.
    "Brother, are you not concerned?" Prince Philip whispered into his ear. "Nope." Edward responded flatly. Then he eyed at Kristie. He stood up and held his hand out. "Since my fair Queen to be has be raptured by the Jester. My I have the honors with the Dutchess for a dance for the second time." He said making sure the word second stood out.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:44 pm

I let my eyes lightly shut and turned my head towards my lap. I laughed to myself, with a smile on my face, amused with the Prince’s words. So, he was observant, to my surprise. I looked up to him, a grin on my face, “I’m always up for a dance.” I answered in a cheerful, but quiet tone as I stood up on the opposite side of the chair from where he stood. I walked around the chair to him, lightened the shocked smirk on my face, and placed my hand into his. “As long as it doesn’t bother your, fair Queen.” I said looking away from his direction, and to the floor where Lady Annabel danced with Tristan.
    Annette still hadn’t returned to the hall, by what faces I could see within a quick glance of the room. I felt fine, shockingly, but having her presence made me feel safer in a way that I felt watched, protected.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:05 pm

"I don't think she would mind seeing she's away busy with Tristan." I lead her to the dance floor and looked into her eyes. "So do tell me. What brings you to England?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

His face was looking directly into mine, and it felt like he could see into everything I was thinking by his stare. It, very much, disturbed me. “Besides paying my respects to the loss of a great King and man, I come here to visit Annette. We were small children the last time we’d spent time together.” I answered him calmly. “The benefit of seeing a coronation is just an added bonus.” My one hand he was not holding, I raised and lightly placed on his shoulder, listening as the music’s beat quickened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:35 pm

He studied her features and had smirked at what she had said. "So no other reason in particular?" The songs pace picked up a bit and they followed the rhythm.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

"I suppose I could take a trip to visit some family near by, but it wasn't something I had planned to do." I responded, listening to the tone of his voice which sounded, impatient. "Just making plans as I go along."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Edward leaned in close enough to whisper in her ear. His voice calm and filled with some amusement. "You know what's the penalty forbeing deceitful and impersonating someone?"
    Annabel's eyes were already on them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 pm