Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 4 Empty King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Selene!.. I don't think she's on here, BUT it's her's, so.. yea.
    Male please?

Yes, the information is not all correct by fact, but it's been twisted in order to make a roleplay. So, we can try to make as many things as we want realistic to the era, but obviously some information will be tweaked.

It's the 1500's, in the era just after the death of King Henry. So to be exact, the year is 1547, and it is time for a new King to take his place on the thrown. You, the oldest of 2 sons and a daughter.(Somewhere between 21-25) Your father passed away only weeks ago, and you, along with the rest of your family have not spent a moment out of grief or sorrow. Becoming King is the last thing on your mind, but, none the less, England needs a King, and waiting to crown the King is not something that they wait for. Your coronation in a couple days, at noon infront of the people, where you will also take your bride to be as your Queen. You've been seeing this woman(You can chose her name) for almost a year, and have recently asked her to marry you. With your Father now dead, she will be your Queen once you are crowned. She is the love of your life, and you her's. Seemed as though your life was set, right? Well, this is where I come in. I'm a British woman, born in England, but moved to France just after my birth. My mother left because of my father; he swore she had to leave or he'd have her killed - Being a man in high places. You see, my father was a married man, and had a one night affair with my mother, and VOILA. When I was old enough, I was told everything, every detail. I know the story no one else knows but me and my mother; Of who my father was, and what exactly happened. But anyways, I've come back to England to pay my respects to King Henry, along with a small plan of my own. I've also come with a fake title as a Dutchess, which I've used in order to get myself into court.

Well this is the story, and please feel free to add any background to yourself, or any other details that would be put above.
    If there is anything you'd like to change, please let me know Smile
    (Yea so, about the plan, seeing as how I am not the original poster, I had no clue what she meant by plan. But not to worry, I've come up with one that will work well, I hope.(Incase you were wondering.))

My Rules:
    This. IS. Ongoing. So, do not join if you feel as though you would leave half way threw. It will be a long process, but that's what I like.
    I like grammar, you know, capitals, puncuation, things like that. Correction, I NEED THEM. Thank you Razz
    No Godmodding - It happens in One on Ones, I've seen it.
    That's it I think. So join up!

OH and since this is the 1500's, no skinnie jeans lol. Dress like a King.

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/kristina-torcette-s-character-bio-t14.htm - My bio. Everything is the same, except for of course the obvious stuff. Like my background, and my clothes. This is what I will use as my current clothing, the green dress:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/drama/images/tudor_early.jpg

Start: We start off in the middle of the day, I've just arrived in England and I'm on my way to the Palace to stay with an old friend who is helping me in my plan. She is a lady's maid of the future Queen.
    You may start out however you wish. Talking to your fiance, readying the court, fighting with siblings, doesn't matter to me Razz

Last edited by Kristie on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 4 Empty Re: King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 am

I laughed softly at her reaction. "Relax Duchess, he decided to get ahead of the hunt. He says that this time he will beat me thinking that with the beautiful distraction I have would better his chances." I looked into the woods smirking since I had spotted something then looked back at Kristie, "So Duchess, I heard that you already had some marriage offers. Thought already of possible candidate to forge allies with?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 4 Empty Re: King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Burn It Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 pm

His conversation topics aren't what I expected.. And I'm not sure whether to feel relieved, or more worried than I was before the hunt. He doesn't believe me, that's positive. But he doesn't know for sure.. So why not try and weasel something out? Why compliment me left and right constantly, even when alone when there is no one to hide anything from? I want to prove to him I am who I say I am, but if he doesn't bring it up.. I certainly can't. It'd make me appear more guilty than I already do. But his behaviour.. I just don't understand it.

I looked down towards the neck of my horse and smile while shaking my head lightly. "Rumours, your Grace. Nothing but. Though not surprising.. The gossip that circles your kingdoms walls is astonishing. Nothing ill about your Grace, of course. It's just.. I've taken a notice to how fast word can travel, and how tainted it can become on its journey to the end."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 am

I wondered how long she intended to play this act. Also wondered what her reason behind it. I smiled at her, "Rumors and gossip is it?" I tilted my head slightly then looked back where I had seen some movement. I prepared my bow and aimed steadidly. "I pretty much know everything that is everything...I can differ between what is a rumor or not." My arroww slipped smoothly straight to my target.
    "Arrrghh Edwaarrdd!! Clean shot..." Tristan's voice was heard not so far. I chuckled and looked at Kristen, "Seems like we will have Deer for tonight and a grouchy entertainer. Know how to clean up and prepare the meat?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:06 pm

"Forgive me for being so bold, your Grace, but even a King.." I paused to correct myself, "A Prince, is kept in the dark about some things. However, if you feel this is not true with yourself, you'll have to teach me how you do it; sort the loyal people, from the liars, how to hear the secrets that travel across the walls. It today's time.. It's a handy talent to carry." I turned away from Edward, and pulled on the reins of the horse to turn her in the direction of the buck that was killed.

Slowly we trotted towards it, and I saw the arrow had struck the base of the neck, angled towards the right to the body. When I was about six feet away, I stopped us, and stepped off Isabella. I placed a hand on her face and turned her in the opposite direction of me and the half dead buck that lay on the dirt. Yes.. Half dead. When she was turned, I walked over to the side of the buck, and knelt down on the ground behind it, out of view by it's head. "Sadly I have to admit I do not. With only have gone hunting three or four times in my life, I didn't get much experience with it. It was always prepared by someone else, or the men that hunted it."

It's body laid to the left of me. With my right hand, I moved it under the head of the, sliding across the soft fur until I reached the front. I took my left hand, and calmly stroked the head of the buck once, bringing my hand towards myself. When my hand reached the back of it's head, I lifted it off the ground with both hands and - Snap. With a strong force, I twisted and broke the neck of the deer, putting it to rest in death. I closed it's eyes with my fingers, stood back up and walked to Isabella, a look of complete calm and stillness on my face. I ran my hand down her face, calmed her, to make sure the sound of the buck's last seconds didn't frighten her. With a bit of difficulty, I climbed back up on her back and nudged her to climb back uphill to where the men were. "That however, my mother taunt me. It's frowned upon by the Lord to let His creatures suffer when they've done no wrong. The quicker you end it's life, the better."

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:58 am

I sat on my horse as I heard her speak, she got off and saww how she ended the deers life. My horse jumped a bit and I needed to sooth it. I allowed her to finish speaking. She seemed very concentrated. Once she was back on Isabella I looked at her straight in the eye. "Your mother passed away at birth Duchess." I placed some enphasis on the word duchess. If she really wwanted to pull off what she was attempting she couldn't let small minor details slip. Tristan just looked at me weirdly and then cleared his throat. "Nicely done Duchess. Now I will mount it up so we can take it along."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 pm

That was it.. I was tired of playing 'Who can come up with the more clever line' with this Prince. I was tired of defending myself, without actually being able to defend myself. If he is certain I am not who I say I am, than things may never get to where they need to be. Annette might have be hung for this.. But it was time to speak out of line, it may be the only thing to get the thought across to him. That I might actually be a Duchess from France.

I narrowed my eyes at the Prince for a moment, and quickly instructed Isabella to move in front of his horse, stopping his path. I relaxed my face slightly, but still had the faint scrunch look that said I was angry. "If his Grace has the thought I am lying through my teeth, he should say so. My mother? Dead?! Not 5 minutes ago I heard you say you were well aware of what goes on around you.. Are you in the knowledge that there is only ONE Duchess in France? That there can ONLY be one of us? I am one of four who hold this well earned, well manned title in my country. I would never take such an insult from my own King, and so I'll be damned if I should let your Grace spit on my words." I finished there, hoping that the moment where I raised my voice wasn't putting it over the top. I could feel my heart falling into my lungs, my stomach twisting around everything that surrounds it. I was careful.. Strong not to show any of these feelings, the fear. I glanced to Tristan, back to Edward, and moved Isabella out of his way.

I debated.. Let him have a word? Or return to the castle alone? Which would be more foolish.. Staying terrified me, but taking off may give the impression I'd have no way of defending myself against what he might say to that. Annette would tell me to run.. But Annette, isn't here. "If that is all your Grace has to say to me, I will continue back alone, and return Isabella to your men." Ask to leave.. A bit of both, I decided.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:34 pm

I couldn't help let out a smile. I knew well she was trying to hold her ground, although maybe she could surprise me, maybe I could be wrong although I was almost certain I wasn't. Either way, I liked her attitude and I am very curious to what's her reason to all thism Tristan looked from her to me. "We will go back with youn after all we finished our hunt. My apologies if I have indeed offended you." I bowed my head to her. This wasn't over yet. She started a game that was for sure and I am playing it.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:18 am

OOC- Are you saying I'm not allowed to go back yet? Or that you'll meet me back there later, and I can go now? Just a bit confused :$
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:49 am

Oooc-that we r ready to go too? O.o Surprised :p
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:34 pm

OOC- Oh, you said 'after we all' so I thought you weren't done yet xD

BIC-

"Fine then." I said calmly. The hostile portion of this argument was done with, now? It would just be sarcasm and clever phrases.. Or to see who can get the other one to crack first. Which one of us will give up? I think he'll break, and he thinks I'll break.. We're both determined, stubborn, and sure of ourselves. My advantage however? If I break, it can costs lives. So, I've got a bit of extra motivation over this Prince.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:12 am

Ooc- my bad x_x I meant what I told you haha but wrote it wrong somehow Surprised

IC-It was a quiet return towards the castle. My gaze would occationally look at kristen, trying to get a good read on her body language. Tristan was quite mute himself. With a wounded pride or perhaps he was also meditating over the situation he's witnessed or some other possible assumptions. Once we arrived at the stable the servants quickly came to assist with the horses and the buck we hunted. I got down from my horse and looked at Kristen. "It was very enjoyable your company Duchess. Again I apologize and do home to see you later on through the day. Take a walk by the gardens?"
    I could feel Tristan's eyes on me for a bit. I chose to ignore.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 pm

OOC- Sorry I haven't replied Sad I've got exams going at the moment, so I'll try and find a moment this week to post, but I can't promise Sad
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 pm

ooc no worries, good luck Smile
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 pm

"I accept your apology, your Grace." I said, while the servants assisted me off the Isabella and took her away along with the other two. I dusted off the skirt of my dress and picked off the pieces of dirt that managed to hitch hike themselves onto me. I then looked up the Prince, and showed no cheerful or 'happy' expression of the kind. "I was planning a walk through there later in the evening with Annette, after dinner and before the sun sets. Speaking of whom, I think I'll go search for.. Thank you, to the both of you for inviting me along today." I finished, still my lips not bending upwards at the slightest. I bowed my head to Edward, looked to Tristan with a less intense face, and turned my back to the two of them, towards the castle doors.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

"Of course." Tristan beamed a smile at Kristie, i just nodded my head towards her. "I understand, well do enjoy your walk. I do have some business matters to attend to now that I remember." i replied. I face Tristan giving him a slight raised eyebrow and headed off towards the east side of the castle. The servants already knew what was to be done with the animal we hunted. We would be having it for tonight's feast.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:53 pm

The people of England were up and about, and could be heard from almost any where in the palace. A louder voice echoing across the flat streets, the rolling of wheels against the stone, or a wind chime could be caught if you really listened hard enough. But with the castle walls themselves being full of those from the court and the many that house this great structure, it was nearly impossible to really listen. There was no empty hallway this time of day, and almost all empty chambers; every one served a purpose here. Including me, even if only two of us knew exactly that purpose.

"Maid." I beckoned to one that was strolling past me. She spin 'round to me quickly, and bowed her head in respect as she responded, "Yes Duchess?"
    "What is your name?" I asked, gesturing for me to lift her head up.
    "Debrah." She said confidently.
    "Well Debrah, are you doing something that can I interrupt for a few minutes without getting you into trouble?" I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder with a light but noticeable grip. I wanted to say that I was no threat should she say that she can't help me.. But I don't expect her to do so. I need something done, and she happen to be a Maid in the wrong place at the wrong time. Even if it gets her into a small amount trouble.. She won't say so, she'll keep it to herself.

She looked at my face, say my eyes glaring into hers with a smile that went along with the grip. She nodded her head as an answer, no words came out of her mouth. "Find Lady Annabelle for me, do not tell her you're looking for her, nor anyone else. Just find me where she is, and come back to me, I will be waiting in the hallway outside the Great Hall, do you understand?" Again, she nodded. I removed my hand and smiled brightly. Once I did so, she spun back around and took off to the look for the Lady. It's hard to believe she an Edward will be King and Queen the day after tomorrow.. I laughed to myself; Henry.. You will be missed more than you can ever imagine.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 pm

I found myself with my hands behind my back looking out the window from my studio, recapitulating everything that has been going on. I should let her be...Kristie... See what she really is up to. I knew she wasn't the duchess. No matter how she managed to answer back. I just knew. I had my facts straight and i could read people far too easily as well. I may pass on as a fool sometimes. Due to my quietness and how I seemingly always am spaced out.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed May 30, 2012 10:43 pm

I waited silently in the Great Hall, sitting on the side that bordered the left hand wall when you entered the room. Greetings I responded to, but avoided successfully all conversations. I couldn't risk being around others when the Maid returns, and them hearing or questioning why I was searching for Annabell. The quiet was something to cherish.. Since I got here, having a moments peace is rare. In front of me I had ink and paper, writing a letter to my Mother back in France. Specifying nothing of secrecy.. Just innocently explaining my time here, those I've met and my opinions of them.

Dinner was within the hour, and still the Maid had not arrived.. Eventually her work will be pointless, as Annabell will be in this very room. As well hopefully Annette, who I haven't seen all day. Just where could she be hiding?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Continue this or make a new one?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 06, 2013 6:36 pm

So no?
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu May 09, 2013 1:07 pm

We can continue this one.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu May 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Never realized you did answer me lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:01 pm