Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 3 Empty King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Selene!.. I don't think she's on here, BUT it's her's, so.. yea.
    Male please?

Yes, the information is not all correct by fact, but it's been twisted in order to make a roleplay. So, we can try to make as many things as we want realistic to the era, but obviously some information will be tweaked.

It's the 1500's, in the era just after the death of King Henry. So to be exact, the year is 1547, and it is time for a new King to take his place on the thrown. You, the oldest of 2 sons and a daughter.(Somewhere between 21-25) Your father passed away only weeks ago, and you, along with the rest of your family have not spent a moment out of grief or sorrow. Becoming King is the last thing on your mind, but, none the less, England needs a King, and waiting to crown the King is not something that they wait for. Your coronation in a couple days, at noon infront of the people, where you will also take your bride to be as your Queen. You've been seeing this woman(You can chose her name) for almost a year, and have recently asked her to marry you. With your Father now dead, she will be your Queen once you are crowned. She is the love of your life, and you her's. Seemed as though your life was set, right? Well, this is where I come in. I'm a British woman, born in England, but moved to France just after my birth. My mother left because of my father; he swore she had to leave or he'd have her killed - Being a man in high places. You see, my father was a married man, and had a one night affair with my mother, and VOILA. When I was old enough, I was told everything, every detail. I know the story no one else knows but me and my mother; Of who my father was, and what exactly happened. But anyways, I've come back to England to pay my respects to King Henry, along with a small plan of my own. I've also come with a fake title as a Dutchess, which I've used in order to get myself into court.

Well this is the story, and please feel free to add any background to yourself, or any other details that would be put above.
    If there is anything you'd like to change, please let me know Smile
    (Yea so, about the plan, seeing as how I am not the original poster, I had no clue what she meant by plan. But not to worry, I've come up with one that will work well, I hope.(Incase you were wondering.))

My Rules:
    This. IS. Ongoing. So, do not join if you feel as though you would leave half way threw. It will be a long process, but that's what I like.
    I like grammar, you know, capitals, puncuation, things like that. Correction, I NEED THEM. Thank you Razz
    No Godmodding - It happens in One on Ones, I've seen it.
    That's it I think. So join up!

OH and since this is the 1500's, no skinnie jeans lol. Dress like a King.

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/kristina-torcette-s-character-bio-t14.htm - My bio. Everything is the same, except for of course the obvious stuff. Like my background, and my clothes. This is what I will use as my current clothing, the green dress:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/drama/images/tudor_early.jpg

Start: We start off in the middle of the day, I've just arrived in England and I'm on my way to the Palace to stay with an old friend who is helping me in my plan. She is a lady's maid of the future Queen.
    You may start out however you wish. Talking to your fiance, readying the court, fighting with siblings, doesn't matter to me Razz

Last edited by Kristie on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 3 Empty Re: King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Burn It Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:22 pm

I smiled heavily, keeping my body calm even when it felt as though my heart had dropped into my stomach and knocked all my organs out of place. Not changing my grip on his hand, or move away from his head as he spoke in my ear, or even look around. “I’m very much aware of your laws, Your Majesty.. Among other things.” I answered quietly, in a tone he’d used to speak to me. “May I inquire why you would ask such a question?” I asked, questionable tone.
    Anonymous

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] - Page 3 Empty Re: King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:44 pm

"Charades can be fun, but what happens once you're unmasked?" He said smoothly. His eyes met with hers and he grinned.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm

I grinned; equally to his own in the appearance I was not intimidated by his words, or assumptions. He knew.. How, I don’t know, but he knew. “My mask covers only my thoughts, as we all do Your Majesty, not who I am.” I let go of his hand, and removed my other from his shoulder. I stepped back, curtseyed low and smiled as I looked back to him. “It was a pleasure, but the day has been long and it’s time for me to retire.” I took a step to him, after glancing at his Queen and Tristan. I leaned to his ear and whispered, “This conversation is best in private, would you not agree?” I said, and turned to leave. I walked through the dance floor, passing by others and out of the great hall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:20 pm

He looked at her more amused with her calmness in her words. Edward replied her curtsy and smirked at her last words in which she whispered in his ear. "I do look forward to it." He responded. He could feel his fiancée cold stare from a distance as he just kept on looking at Kristie walking away leaving him alone on the dance floor.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Once the sight of the crowd was gone from behind me, and the hallway became quiet, I ran. Ran as fast as I could to the Care Room in search of Annette. Why had she left me alone in there for so damn long?! This early?! The woman practically through me at them naked! I raced faster till I reached the care room, where I saw Chelsea - A maid I’d met early in the day. I walked quickly to her and tapped her viciously on the shoulder. “Have you seen Annette?” I asked, with a small pant. She turned to me, her eyes widened.
    “You’re sweating My Lady, is something wrong?” She asked concerned.
    “I’m completely fine, I just need Annette. Where is she? PLEASE?” I raised my voice, attracting a couple others Maid’s attention.
    “She’s in her chambers. But I-” I took off before she could finish her sentence, and quickly headed for the stairs to her chamber. Turning from the stairwell to the hallway of doors, I bashed into someone, almost sending me falling back down the stairs.
    “What happened?!” Annette shouted, grabbing at me and holding my arms in her hands. Her face showed fear, pure fear and panic – I don’t blame her.
    “Prince Edward knows. I.. I don’t know how, but he does. He knows I’m no Duchess.” I answered in a small stutter. She let of my right arm; dragging me into the room with her left gripping so tight I thought she’d turn my whole arm purple. She slammed the doors, and rest her head up against it.
    “How did this happen? How could you LET this happen?” She snapped at me.
    “ME? You left me in there! My first day and you through me at the royal family expecting nothing to go wrong?!”
    “You have to leave. Pack your things; you’re on the first boat to France tomorrow afternoon. He’ll have you ki-”
    “If he wanted me dead he would have killed me already. I’m not going anywhere, I can’t. Not after all this preparation and work. Please.. Let me fix what’s happened.” I pleaded to her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 pm

It didn't take long to have Annabel on Edward's case once the party was over.
    "What was all that about?" She demanded.
    "Pardon me?" Edward replied calmly.
    "You know what I am talking about. You and the Dutchess, exchanging whispers. Flirting." She huffed.
    Edwards eyebrow was raised up high. "And what was all that about, you and Tristan?" He said half amused.
    "I..wha..No. Tristan is an old friend of ours. It's...it's different." She replied heatedly.
    Edward shook his head. "You have nothing to worry about my future Queen." He said cooly."If you will please excuse me, I think I will take a night walk around the gardens." He put on his robes and didn't wait for her to answer.

Tristan was playing his instrument quietly in peace on the waterfounain which was found in the royal gardens when he noticed a shadowed figure walking towards him.
    "I didn't expect to find you here."
    "Ah, what has you awake in such hours?" Tristan replied once he recognized the voice.
    "Just thinking about that Dutchess." He replied.
    Tristan chuckled. "Do I sense you have eyes not only for your lady."
    "No it's not like that." Edward smiled though he must admit Kristie sure did amuse and had his interest alright. "She isn't who she says she is. It's fishy."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:08 pm

I’m surprised, shocked, that the time Annette and I spent in that room; fighting, bickering, screaming, was not interrupted by not a single person. Personally, if I was to walk by a room and heard two women trying going at it at this volume, I would knock and at least make sure someone wasn’t dying. But than again, there are two types of screams. Distress, and rage, and the ones coming from this room.. Rage was an understatement. “You’re committing suicide, AND murder because you’re bound to get me killed in the process.” Annette called at me, in the lowest tone she’d used within the short 10minutes I’d been here.
    “You’re not going to die, and if I do, it’s my choice. I knew, the both of us knew what this would require should we even begin the plan. It was expected that someone would figure it out eventually.”
    “This early? By one of the three people we said from the beginning could NOT find out until we were much further into the plan, where we would have the leverage to deny it? No. This was not planned, and this was not expected. We have no back up for this event.”
    “I didn’t admit to it Annette, not fully at least. Let me play the man into a lie, he’ll by it. Without a doubt.” I said in an almost inappropriate tone given the situation.
    “How can you be so damn certain? You’ve already fucked up one task.” She said, more disappointed than angry.
    “Well, if I screw this up, I die. So, what do I have to lose? Like hell will I go home before I even see the man.”
    “That’s another thing, your ticket the knowledge if he’s still alive is gone as well. How do you expect to get remotely close now? I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but you’re on a fine line with the Queen to be.” Annette was right, but only half right. The original plan was toast, but when in doubt – Improvise.
    “I have a way for that, should all else fail,” I stopped for a moment, and ever so lightly and in a whisper tone, I laughed, “and if the Queen dislikes me now, well, than we’re already ahead, aren’t we?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:31 pm

After hours of talking had gone by between Edward and Tristan, they finally parted away to their rooms.
    Annabel was already sleeping when Edward slipped into bed right next to her.
    It was a bright early morning, seemed perfect to go out and enjoy a game of hunting. Annabel was already up and out of her bed, most likely hanging with her lady friends.
    Edward gt himself ready with his gear. Before heading of to bed last night he and Tristan had planned this. Once he was ready, he was heading out towards the stables to prepare his horse and wait for Tristan.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Even though I’d slept almost 10 hours, the night felt like it had only lasted the blink of an eye. When Annette finally woke me up, she was dressed, and already working away at.. Whatever exactly she was doing. The woman was a machine at some points I kid you not. She’d only given me a quick list of what not to do, and where not to be, before she left off to attend to her job. Apparently, I was to avoid the main hall all together, along with the throne room. Anywhere else I was welcome to roam as long as I didn’t draw any great attention to myself. I was told not to seem clueless while walking around – Apparently I do that? – And also not to even think about speaking to anyone of the royal family today unless spoken to first. I would have given the same order in position to be honest. I dressed myself, today in something more simple compared to the previous ones – Part of not standing out, since it was Annette who put out the dress for me. I left the room, still feeling half asleep, and wandered myself to the wide hallway that connected countless entrances and doorways. Everything seemed, so much louder when you were so tired.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 pm

On Edward’s way towards the stables he found himself with Kristie. By the looks of her, she was still sleepy. Edward smiled seeing that it was still considerably early. “Milady, what brings you roaming around this place at such hours?” He asked curiously.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 pm

My insides almost popped straight out of my skin when I heard the voice. I turned completely so I was facing Prince Edward, and it hit me as curious that he was being, almost completely calm with me – Given yesterday’s events. I smiled extremely lightly, and sighed out heavily, “Annette is up at these hours, therefore, so am I. The willingly acceptable downside to visiting her.”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Edward nodded. “how do you feel about hunting?”
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:38 pm

"It depends on the prey." I answered him, staring directly up to his face, than looking off the moment I'd finished. "It can be entertaining if done right."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:40 pm

“Is that so?” Edward asked curiously.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

"Mhmm," I mumbled loudly, "Then again I haven't been hunting in years. Why does your Majesty ask?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:57 pm

“Curiosity mostly. I just happen to be meeting up with Tristan. Care to join the game?” He smiled slowly.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:11 pm

He was going to kill me. I don't believe, but I should, that he is going to shoot in the middle of the forest, away from anyone's eyes but his and Tristan. But can I refuse his request? If he wanted to kill me, he'd do it whether I went along with him right now or didn't. By refusing, was I really avoiding anything? Perhaps I can off the both of them before they get the chance, yes, if they shot at me, I'd simply shoot back. "If His Majesty insists, I don't see why not."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

I smiled and slowly bowed my head a bit, "Yes I'd be very much delighted indeed if you did care to join. I will tell my men to prepare you a horse." I headed of to command one of the men to prepare a horse more for Kristie.

ooc-hope you are still up to continue this Smile It's been a while now, but I have my computer back Very Happy
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 am

I said nothing; just kept a gentle smile on my face and did a shallow bow at the waist to Prince Edward as he finished telling me he was going to retrieve me a horse. Me, the Prince, and Tristian, in a woods hunting? My God.. Annette would kill me if she knew what I was agreeing to. And she just might herself if I come back alive from this hunt.. I couldn't see why else I would be brought out here other than to be interrogated. Should they do so, should I confess and plead? Continue my lies and hope to succeed? My life wasn't the thing keeping my mind tossing and turning with options, it was Annette's. She was right before, about her own life being on the lines. What if they punished her for helping me? For lying to the King and his Queen to be? She would have to run into hiding to escape death.. It's a lot to consider.. But I've run out of time to think about it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:22 am

ooc-I totally forgot what was the point on tristan in this hunt... haha >.<

IC- The horses were ready, Tristan was already mounted on his and looked down at Kristie. "Duchess." He bowed his head slightly.
    I looked at Kristie and offered a hand to assist her with her horse. "Her name is Isabella." I told her. "She's one of out finest bred horses."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:30 pm

I nodded my head to Tristan with a faint smile, but refrained from answering him vocally. The horses all looked the same to be honest.. I knew no difference between a well bred and poor bred creature. But, that's just one more thing I can add to the tricks, isn't it? "Thank you, your Grace." I said to Edward, but with my face turned away from his as my eyes were locked on the horse he'd brought me. He gave me his hand, but I made no notice of it, and walked around the horse once until I reached the front of her. I placed a hand on her face, and she responded by lowering her head down so I didn't have to reach up.

"I'm sure she's perfect.. She is a 'she' after all." I joked, a large smile forming on my face. I let go of her face, passed by Edward until I was at her side again, where Edward's hand was still being offered. I grabbed a hold of the saddle, and used my free hand to take Edward's to hoist myself up onto her back. I sat with on leg on either side of her, my dress draped only to the front and side of me. "Side saddle is for strolling in the park, gentlemen. Please excuse the informality, your Grace, but I don't wish to fall off my horse in the middle of a chase."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:38 pm

I noticed she didn't take notice of my hand at first. She went to take a better look at the horse. I was pleased. Then she came back and took my hand to hoist herself up. I smiled at her comment. "I didn't expect anything less." I told her as I got on to my own horse.
    "Tristan, you got the ammo?" I asked.
    "Of course. What do you take me for?" he chuckled then looked at Kristie. "Sometimes he can be a pain."
    I raised one eyebrow at Tristan, "Look who's talking. Anyway, shall we?" I asked them both.
    "I can't wait to shoot something." Tristan said with a smirk. "Last record I won remember?"
    I rolled my eyes at him. "Certainly, but only because I allowed it so. You wanted to impress Princes Sophia." A small smile formed my face while on his was a pout. I kicked my horse side lightly and tristan followed along.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

There wasn't much for me to do but stay silent as they talked backed and forth between each other. I smiled and rolled my eyes at Tristan when he made a comment about Edward, but in a teasing manner. The two of them were.. Weird, for lack of a better word. A good friendship, but it's almost like there's something they need to say to each other, but never will. I could be wrong.. But it's just the vibe I get from the two.

They both kicked off and got a good run ahead of me before I clued in and nudged Isabelle to take off after them. I loosen the slack on the reins, leaned forward towards her body more and kicked her sides with both feet, not painful, just encouraging. You can't instantly make a faster horse out of positioning, but you can give one that little boost to speed up drastically for a couple seconds. I got myself between the two of them, passing by and remaining ahead only a few feet, "Come one now, gentlemen! Keep up!" I teased, flashing each a light smile.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 am

We had left Kristie behind but soon she caught up and was ahead of us. I smiled right back at her and Tristan gave me a look which I chose to ignore. I kicked my horse and kept pace alongside her. "You ride well Duchess." I told her.
    Tristan apparently took a detour because when I turned around he seemed to have disappeared.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 am

I went to respond to Edward, about to turn my head when out of the corner of my eye I say something. Actually, it's what I couldn't see anymore that I noticed - Tristan. I glanced back, spun my head around and around and I couldn't see any sign of a horse anywhere in the woods around us. I sat up straight, pulled on the reins and got Isabelle to stop as fast as I could without hurting her. "What happened?!" I asked loudly, making me sound truly worried that something had either happened to him, or was going to happen. In all fairness, I did care.. Just not THAT much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm