Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

To Hell and Back

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me To Hell and Back

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Hell, or at least, A Hell. You've been here for who knows how long. Years? Months? Seconds? However long, its felt like an eternity. Were dead, all of us! Or at least, we were dead. Sent to this Hell for whatever reason (be it murder, guilt, or anything else in between that you've committed before your death). But, for one reason or another, we're alive again. On the shore on a large lake or ocean. This that lake/ocean we're we came from? We wake up cold, wet, naked, like a new born. But not far from the shore is a pile of blankets and clothing. Something isn't right here.

The world around us, is familiar. Its full of wild life and mutated or mythical creatures. This is still earth? Future? Past? Alternate reality? Who knows. Not far off the shore, is a portal. It is a portal that will bring us back to our time, the present (i.e 2010). A voice then booms through the world, addressing us. "You've been chosen to save the world. You will be sent back to try and prevent what you see here. Succeed.... or die!"

Have you repented and fight against whatever caused this? Or are you back on this earth to show what true evil is?

Note: We all have powers. 1 - 3 Maximum. You can be good or evil. And you may post how you died if you like. You don't have to have died in our time period (i.e the 14th century). The only thing you get returned is your clothing. And you gain a memory (if not from the present) of the present (as if you grew up there).

People In Role Play:
    Good:
    ~ Murdoch Guinne (Enhanced physical abilities (speed, strength etc).A limited healing factor. The ability to channel beams of piercing light from either his weapons or inanimate objects.)
    ~ Lola Cartwright (General spell-casting, telekinesis)
    ~ Tristan Kay (Can charm people with his music, Animalistic refined tracking skills)
    ~

Bad:
    ~ Danny Carmichael (Control of magic (like Dr. Strange) and Super Strength)
    ~ Kristie Torcette (Weather Control, Flight, Life Absorption)
    ~ Jasmine Shadow (Elements and Telepathy)
    ~

Deaths:
    Danny - Limbs were ripped apart for treason to the royal family (I tried to kill them)

Jasmine - Tormented people. Controlled an entire kingdom by being king "advisor". Toyed with her powers on innocent people. Was killed by Merlin.

Krisite - I was a soldier for an off the grid organzation that eliminated people in the world that were seen as a threat. An assassin pretty much, and I died during a mission by a bullet threw my temple.

Murdoch - He was murdered in his sleep by a Muslim Zealot as he was making his way back to England

Lola - Hit by a bus

Tristan - I was murdered by the king since I had an affaur with his wife/Queen

Last edited by Danny on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 16 times in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Read Me Re: To Hell and Back

Post by Burn It Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:35 pm

"Its over there." I snapped and jerked my head to direct where it was. My head was burning and my eyes so sore that my vision was begining to go blur. I let go of the blanket and put my hands to the sides of my head. I closed my and pushed against my head trying to make the pain stop. It felt like something inside trying to fit it's way out, and it only got worse until I forgot about the two people and why I was angry. My thoughts calmed, so so did the pain. I let got and breathed in the cold air, wishing the winds would stop with the chills.

Focus.. I thought about the winds going away, or atleast bringing in a warm one. When I felt nothing, I thought it stopped until another breeze hit me. "MOTHER FU-" I shouted and kicked the sand. Why the hell couldn't I change it?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Lola slunk over to the pile of sustainance and carefully picked out some food and water for herself. She snuck around to the opposite side of the fire, away from the other two. She was cold, hungry, confused, and dead; she didn't need people being angry with her for no reason on top of it.

As she drank the cool, clear water her throat burned less. The pain in her stomach eased as she ate quietly, watching the other two carefully. She rubbed her forehead as if she had a headache, though she knew she didn't, not right now anyway...and felt a thin scar dashing across her forehead. That must have been where the bus had gotten her head. Curious, she slid her hand from her throat to her upper chest, then between her breasts. Sure enough, from her clavical down was a messy scar where her chest had been torn open. She didn't have a mirror or anything, but from what she could feel it probably looked as if her skin had melted.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 pm

I laugh at Kristie's reaction. "Nice control," I smirk as I finish my food. I stand up and stretch, testing my new body, and joined limbs. Everything seemed to be fine. I crack my knuckles and back before I walk around, closer to the forest. There was a slight buzzing noise and a faded glow, but it didn't bother me too much, considering where I was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 pm

It was rough and moist where he laid. Windy and cold. He shivered and was curled into a fetal position to maintain some body warmth at least. His memory was vague, blur visions of his life. Then one dreadful memory popped up, one that led him to his death. He quickly jolted up with his realisation of him being pretty much alive. The shock of light coming into his eyes at first pained him. Finally the light fit well for his eyes. As he stood up and looked around he noticed footprints other than his. He smelled food being cooked, and wood being burnt. For some reason his five senses were more accute than ever. He kneeled down on the ground, feeling and observing the different footprints. Male...and the rest were females. He could tell the possible weight, how they walked by observing. Yes he had really good tracking skills. He followed the steps. He realised he was naked but he couldn't care right now. He was slowly warming up as he walked and encountered the food and burning wood he'd smelled. And people were there. "Greetings?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Lola jumped a little at the other woman's curses, then again at the sound of a new voice.

"Um...hi..." she said timidly, looking at the new and very naked man. "Wanna sit?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:59 pm

I looked over at him and his smirk, then to the girl who was cleaning herself up. I stood up again, out of pure anger and kicked the sand again. I couldn't use my goddamn powers, I'd rather be dead then he here if I can't be the real me. "I don't supose you're any ca-" I stopped yelling over at Danny and turned my head to someone speaking. He was butt naked, and looked.. happy? I turned my head and spoke to him, "There's clothing over there.." I said and stayed where I stood.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:05 pm

I stop walking, close my eyes and breathe in. The smell of food engulfed me and I started to follow that smell. When I realised how hungry I was I started to run, grabbing handfuls of my long red dress so I would be able to run more easily and not step and fall on it. When I see a fire and a few figures sitting and standing around it I stop and move my long wavy blonde hair from my face and examine each figure. After hesitating I start making my way over to them, my stomach growling louder when I catch a glimpse of the cooking food.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:06 pm

I walk back over to the camp site to find another person here. I look at him, before turning away and back at the fire. "I'm not staying here for much longer. I've got a new body and I want to use it," I say speaking rhetorically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 pm

He glanced at the woman who offered him to sit, then at the other who seemed to be irritated somewhat at the other guy, who was walking towards them again, but was kind enough to point him towards some clothing. It wasn't much to what in his memory was used to but he'd have to settle with a grey cotton jumpsuit and a black t-shirt. Once dressed he walked back looking around. "Thank you." Then he spotted the new comer.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:12 pm

"do you have some food that you could spare?" I berally whisper as I examine all of their faces. the two girls, the clothed man and then the naked man. 'Nothing I havent seen or taken off before' a voice in my head said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:14 pm

"Over there," Lola pointed the newcomer toward some food. "I'm Lola," she said with a small smile, holding her hand out to the new man to shake, but not standing. It was still a lot of effort to stand at this point, and her body had finally settled in this position.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 pm

"These bodies are useless shells." I said in reference to what he said. Normal beings, that's all we were. Sitting on a God for saken beach with no way of knowing what the hell is going on. Why couldn't I just be left in the wandering land? Atleast there I could fly.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 pm

"Over there," I scoff that the girl. I needed to do something. I walk over to the clothing pile and slip on a shirt. My head and hands pop out the openings, and I roll my shoulders. There wasn't much to do there, and there seemed to be another presence around us, more than just these people. Someone we couldn't see, someone we didn't know about..... There's another reason why we're all alive again.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:21 pm

I walke closer to the fire and grabed a small piece of the first thing that i got my hand on. "Who are you" I say regarding everyone as I stare at the fire and eat my food.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 pm

"Danny Carmichael," I inform her. "Mad man, at your service," I joke sarcastically as I walk around impatiently.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 pm

"I'm Lola," the witch answered in as friendly a tone as she could manage. "They won't tell me who they are." She motioned to the man and woman who had been there when she'd gotten here. "Seem to think I should know already."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm

"Actually," I address the girl (Lola) annoyed. "You never asked me who I was, simply 'what was that?' and such," I let her know. "But if I have to repeat myself again, I shall. My name is Danny. Daniel. Dan. Danny Carmichael. Do you understand? I hope so you blubbering fool," I jeer as I sit back down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Lola pursed her lips and squinted at him...but nothing happened. Normally she had to squint at whatever object she wanted to move, and she'd been aiming to create a sudden hole in the sand beneath him. Why didn't her powers work here? Instead, she passed it off as a nasty look.

"Just because you're scared doesn't give you liscence to be rude," she snapped before turning away from him.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:43 pm

"Good. I might need you." I say in a monotone regarding to his sarcastic joke seriously. My eyes flicker from the fire to the woman sitting oposite me named Lola and stay quiet. I suddenly feel something in the air and i stand up quickly and examine every detail of this beach.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 pm

"Scared? You think I'm scared? Confused? Yes? But not scared," I tell her arrogantly, unaware that my powers didn't work here. "Anyway, I'm going to go explore, check things out. Feel free to come with me," I tell them both. In the distance, there is a loud roar, probably from the beast that flew over us not to long ago. I look out in the distance before I head off to the forest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yes, because I'd go anywhere with you, arrogant prick," Lola snapped. She tried her best to be patient with people, but Danny was getting on her last nerve. "I'll stay here, thanks. Especially with something that big out there," she added, hearing the hair-raising roar.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 pm

I follow Danny into the forest quietly intrigued of what I might find and where that... some sort of... power was coming from.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:49 pm

"I'm Tristan Kay." He said as he heard everyone introducing themselves and followed Danny curiously.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:50 pm

"Fine, stay here, be my guest. I just hope you can fend for yourself out in the open," I tell her off before I turn back to the forest. The closer I got, the greater the feeling got, the feeling of someone else being there. At one point I thought I heard chuckling, maybe my name? Something is different, but it doesn't really feel wrong.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 pm

I look back at the man following me and Danny strangly, then the roar appeared and my attention was once again drawn to its power.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:40 pm