Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 pm

yea okay sorry still getting used to this soory
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:13 pm

It's chill xD I'ma look for settings okie

Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 pm

okay Smile have fuun
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:27 pm

(1)*
    You are living your life just the way you have been for as long as you can remember. Waking up, going to work, coming home, eating alone, sleeping, repeat. Until one day something changes. You find a girl sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak hour of pedestrian traffic towards the end of the day. People are pushing past her, sometimes stepping on her, but all of them are glaring at her as she just watches them pass. You have never seen this girl before in your life and yet when you see her something clicks. There's something that draws you toward her. Your curiosity of such an event has grown tremendously. The same happens vice versa as soon as she sees you. What will you do?

-----------------------------------------------------------

(2)*****
    I'm a marionette doll[a puppet on strings], and you are the puppiteer. You've been using me as your puppet for the past five years. Now thanks to a witch, I can walk, talk, and speak on my own. Also, I grew so I was the height of a regular teenager, but when preforming I look like a small doll. It starts a few minutes after a witch casts a spell on me. You’ve been relaxing after the show when I stumble in. What happens?

How do I go back to a puppet or a human like girl?:O
    With the snap of your fingers Smile
    -------------------------------------------------------

(3)

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.
    ------------------------

(4)***
    Setting: You are a cute-nerd type of guy with only a couple of friends. You’ve had your eye on the popular girl. A beautiful, blond cheerleader who is obviously way out of your league. Your biggest wish is to become popular and possibly even date her. I, well, I am a ghost. I was sent back to earth to help my assignment become happy. And my assignment is you. You are the only one who can see me and have no idea that I’m dead. After spending a few days with you, I start to fall for you. Hard. Do you feel the same? Will I tell you that I’m actually dead and that I have feelings for you? Or will I help you with your wish and go away forever? Let’s find out.

----------------------------

The stars mean my like level of lifeness and stuff. The more the better
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 pm

we should do three
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Okay, I'll go get my bio xD
    If you have like a backstory you'd like to write up with like a little phisical in like a paragraph, or if you have one of the other villans you would rather be then okie.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
    Nickname: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo/) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie) Faithers (Kakers/Jade) Feathers (Jade) Anorexic Badgemole (Vasilissa/Stripper) Winter (Joe/Adam) My Dearest (Mr.Twisty Loop Person) Snowflake (Bianca)

Body Type: Has long legs, with a small curvatious body-I’m no super model, not even close
    Skin Tone: porcelain
    Hair color: Silver (Platinum)
    Hair cut: Straight Cut right under shoulder blades, and right at eyebrows
    Eye color: Magenta
    Eye type: Large, round, More color than anything
    Weight: 105
    Height: 5’5”

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/science_experiment/set?id=20759141
    Role: White Coat, with a White Coat

Piercings: Has small dark studs in her ears, A silver Navel Peircing, and had her nose pierced (She doesn’t wear it when working.)
    Tattoo: None as of today
    Jewelry: A thin silver braclet with small charms, and a small silver heart locket (When opened it plays a soft lullaby)
    Drives: Depends, It’s a Black Corvette right now

Personality: Witty, quiet, likes to keep to herself, sweet, respectful, non-Trustworthy, Shy, Caring, nerdy, scientific and clumsy.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm

i've decided to be the riddler
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Okie Dokie Very Happy I shall begin my post [It might take awhile, just a warning]
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:08 pm

its fine take your time
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

I looked over the file once more. Eddie Nashton, Aka Edward Nigma. I smirked lightly, reading his file quietly.
    “You sure you want to do this. These fuckers can be quite the wierdos” I looked up, over my glasses, to see a guard standing near the door. I gave him a smile, nodding.
    “Yeah, I’m sure Edward just needs someone to get to know him” There was a lurch of the man, before he burst into fits of laughter, shaking his head.
    “Sometimes I don’t get these scientists.” He muttered the words to himself, but I heard him, loud and clear. I shook my head, looking back over the file a moment. I read the file quietly, ignoring the men that walked behind me, whistling, and yelling.
    ‘Artibutes:

Mental:

Genius intellect
    Driven need to test the wit of law enforcement by leaving clues around Gotham
    Compulsive need for attention.

Physical:

Blue eyes
    Brown Hair

Edward Nigma had been known to show...’

I shook my head, this would be fun. I looked up, flicking the file closed.
    “He’ll scold you for taking so long ma’am. He’s been in there for at least thirty minutes.” I sighed quietly, nodding. I hated when people rushed me. I coughed, looking around a moment before calling my composure and walking to the door. The guard opened it, and I walked inside to be greeted by the guard that was watching Mr. Nigma from inside the interview room.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm

As i was just starting to become agitated a young new scientist walked through the door. "ah, usually i scold insolent scientist for keeping me waiting, but seeing that you are a new face... i'll let it slide." i glanced at her name tag and then noticed she was wearing a silver locket on her bracelet. "Faith, you shouldn't bring pictures of family and friends into a mental institute, some inmates... well lets just say they'd love to meet them. As i said this the smile on my face seem to grow as i came up with plenty of riddles.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

My first inmate and he was scolding me for, just as the guard had said, being late. I shook my head, a small smile on my lips. The locket on my bracelet wouldn’t matter. They were all dead relatives; I had taken the live ones off. I looked to the guard to my right, before shaking my head. I was glad for the concern, even if it was fake worry. It wouldn’t really matter later. He was just another inmate.

“Hello Edward.” I smiled, looking at the set of metal table and chairs that had been placed in a room that couldn’t have been used for more than this.

“Did you enjoy your walk through the grounds to get here? Did the fresh air do you well?” I gave him a quizzical look, coming to sit in the chair on the opposite of the figure. I placed the folder on the table, crossing one leg over the other as I watched him.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:32 pm

the simplicity of the questions that she was asking me almost made me laugh. "Of course, the air is always refreshing." i made the tone of sarcasm obvious to see if i could push her. As i finished my sentence i looked her over, with little suprise she hadn't changed her facial expressions at the least. i could already tell that this was going fun. again my smile grew.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:44 pm

I took in short breaths as I watched her. I watched him as he spoke. He wasn’t going to get to me like the other scientist had. I shook my head as I looked him over.
    “As you have probably deducted, Edward, I’m Doctor Wynters” I looked to the guard who sat there, a dull look on his face. You could tell he hated being here. He would rather be walking around, a gun in his hands, or transporting inmates that could provide some real action. He wanted to do what he was getting paid for.
    “I thought it would be better to get to know each other a little bit before the initial interviews begin.” I spoke simply, flicking open the file to read over a bit more of the information. I looked back up, fiddling with the bracelet on my wrist. I didn’t have the recorder on. I didn’t think it would be necessary until the first interview.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 pm

As i was watching her i noticed she kept glancing at the guard, was she nervous? no, she didnt seem to be. Oh well i'll find out soon enough. "Yes Faith lets get to know each other. Are you married?" I said this in a mocking tone knowing she wouldn't tell me. Her posture is never failing while i talk. they trained her well, but like the others she will break. In the meantime i want to have fun.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 pm

As i was watching her i noticed she kept glancing at the guard, was she nervous? no, she didnt seem to be. Oh well i'll find out soon enough. "Yes Faith lets get to know each other. Are you married?" I said this in a mocking tone knowing she wouldn't tell me. Her posture is never failing while i talk. they trained her well, but like the others she will break. In the meantime i want to have fun.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 pm

I kept a straight face, I could be nice, and be ‘supportive’ all I wanted later. I needed to make my ground known. I had to do it. Just like the guard had said. ‘If you don’t make your ground, miss, they’ll eat you alive, and you’ll end up in one of those cells or in a coffin.’ Of course, I had heard the stories of some of the others being killed by escaped inmates. But that wouldn’t happen to me.

I looked down to the file once again. There were small notes by the doctors that did rounds during the short time Edward had been here. I quietly began to read one of them, just to make sure I knew as much as I could about him. I didn’t know him, this was the first time I had even heard of him. Actually, that was a lie. I had heard of him on the radio, when he had been apprehended. The Riddler. I knew now who he was. I didn’t know much, just what the file told me. I would have to get to know him as I went, which was dangerous.

‘"As with many of the inmates here, Nashton has an abnormally high IQ but this is tempered by his intense narcissism and his obsessive-compulsive need to devise and disseminate his (surprisingly ingenious) riddles and puzzles. If there were a way to break his histrionic behavior and its underlying egomaniacal causes, he could be cured. It is a puzzle only I am truly able of solving."

I looked up from the file as I watched him a moment. This woman was stupid. She wasn’t the only one able of curing the patients at Arkham. Hell, she was dead. He could be cured if you just got to know them. Know what pushed their buttons; what excited them, things like happiness. You had to get into their heads. If you didn’t, then there was no hope of a cure then was there?

“Are you angry, Edward? Does it anger you that all of these doctors are more interested in the other inmates?” I watched him for an emotional response. I wanted to see how he would respond.

I turned as there was a snore from the guard. I gritted my teeth, glaring at the snoring form. The first emotion that showed on my face was almost rage, as I watched the man sleep. I looked to Edward, and my face returned to its normal, emotionless expression.
    “I apologize, Edward, but if you’ll excuse Guard Jenkins and myself a moment.”

I unfolded my legs, standing to my height of 5’5” plus the 3” heels I wore, the skirt covering my hips tightly. I turned to the sleeping guard, and my eyes hardened.
    “Jenkins” My voice was loud, commanding, as I watched him jump up from his sleep. He met my eyes with groggy eyes. I glared at him as I spoke, “May I please speak with you outside” I spoke, looking to the inmate a moment, before turning, my hair whirling out behind me.

I walked to the door, before knocking three times. There was a quiet click, and the door opened. I pulled to door open, walking outside into the spacious hallway. There was stumbling from someone behind me, and I turned to the large, black male that sat in a chair next to the door.

“Aaron, would you go inside and watch the inmate, please? I need to have a conversation with Mr. Jenkins outside.”
    I spoke, giving him a nod as he stood to his feet.

“Defiantly ma’am” He turned to meet the eyes of Jenkins to give him the look others on the staff had given. He gave the ‘oh man, you’re going to get it from the hot new chick’ I smirked at the thought, as I noticed the door stood open, and I met the eyes of the inmate for a moment. I sighed, and the door swung closed.

“I think it would be better if you kept outside.”
    “But”
    “If the inmate were to try an escape attempt, would would be the one on the receiving end? I would be. I will not let your incompetence get me killed.”
    He gritted his teeth, and I kept eye contact.
    “Fine. But next time, I get Inmate movement, not this”“I will talk to them about it, yes”“Fine”I turned, shaking my head as I walked to the door. I opened it, and Cash tried to get to his feet. I shook my head, giving him the note to keep his seat. He knew what had happened.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am

had that been anger i saw? so the docter is nervous. As Ms. Wynters sat back down i decided to answer her question. "I do not get jealous over not having as much 'attention' as the other inmates. i enjoy my peace." As i began to start the sentence i could see Faith's face light up. If she thinks we're making progress she got another thing coming. "Once you cure me Faith, you should let me come visit sometime. We could play some games." A smirk runes across my face as she seems posture changes just for an instant.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 am

I take in a short breath, leaning forward, a smirk on my lips. I nodded, knowing there was no way in hell he would know where I lived. He would never find out, and he would never get any closer than this table away.

“Sure Edward. I’ve heard about these games you play. The riddles seem very challenging."
    "I cannot help but admire the complexity, and yet apparent simplicity, of the many conundrums and riddles Nashton regularly present me with in his treatment sessions. Often I find myself working through them in my (infrequent) free time. “I read from his file aloud, looking up at him as I had finished reading aloud to him.
    “They’ve spiked my interest Edward” I looked him over a moment before I sat up straight in my chair. I coughed lightly, flicking the file closed.

“How much longer to we have, Cash?” I looked over to the guard who was watching us with intent. Was he enjoying our conversation? Probably enjoying the only entertainment he had at the moment.
    “Ten minutes before Jenkins takes him back to his cell.” I nodded as I looked back toward Edward.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am

I could tell that she was going to be a hard nut to crack. The guard named Cash was bored out of his mind, and the other one was probably asleep. The scientist is as calm as usual. sitting there waiting for time to pass. She was ready to leave. " its been fun meeting you Faith. Here i have something for you." As I reached into my pocket Cash stood up and pulled out his side arm, which was a nine millimeter pistol. Faith had become frightened and was now shaking. "put the toy away Cash." As i said that i pulled out a green question mark made out of wood and tossed it at Faith.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:52 am

He shuffled for something in his pocket. Cash, of course, stood. I knew I could count on him before I could count on the other. I shook my head, watching him as he seemed to smile in delight. I was shaking, yes, but not from fear. He seemed to think I was afraid, I was simply cold. I smiked lightly as the bit of wood was placed on the table.

"Where did you-" He stopped himself. God what did it matter? There were more breaches in security than he would like to think of. But this one was small.

I looked it over.
    "Thank you, Edward. I'll be sure to put it on my desk, next to your files." Cash stumbled forward, aprehending both his arms in the usual procedure. He seccured them behind his back, and I simply stayed in my seat.

"Edward, when would you like to meet again? I enjoyed this little 'get-to-know' session. I want the times we meet to be comfortable with your schedule" I was giving him a little humorous sarcasm, trying to be nice, trying to relate. I kept straight as they walked toward the door. Hopefully Cash would let him answer before he pushed him out the door.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 am

"Oh, I don't care. whenever its good for you. Not like theres much else here to do." As he walked me out, i saw that Jenkins was asleep like i had predicted. this made me chuckle. As we continued I began to see familiar faces. Clay Face, Scarecrow, even Joker. Joker wouldn't be staying for long though he never does. When we reached my cell, I laid down and began to ponder up more riddles for Batman to solve.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 am

"I'll be sure to plan a time for tomorrow then" I spoke, and the door shut behind me. I unfolded my legs, before standing, and walking to the door. I pulled my body out into the spacious hallway.
    Jenkins was sleeping and I assumed that mean Cash decided to take him back to his cell.

I looked at the bit of wood as I walked down the hallway. I took in a deep breath as I noticed the other orderly walking through the hallway that had most of the offices for the staff.

I shook my head, I passed a few of the inmates, and one of them whistled and told me to come closer. Of course, I ignored them. Most of them I hadn't seen before, and many of them didn't make a big enough threat for me to care what they said.

I made it to my office. I had to do so much paperword the first day of interviews. I sighed quietly as I entered my office. I placed the green question mark on my desk, as I start on the paperwork. I hadn't thought of much since I left the little room, but my mind was on work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:45 pm