Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Mireya
Savannah
6 posters

Masquerade Ball

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Masquerade Ball

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ROLE PLAY *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are all at a masquerade ball all the girls dress in elegant ball gowns and the guys dress in dressy sutes everybody were masks and at midnight we take the masks off to reveal who we really are… EVERYONE IS NEW AND NO ONE KNOWS EACHOTHERS IDENTITY!!!

PEOPLE IN THE ROLEPLAY(CODENAME UNTIL MIDNIGHT):

SAVANNAH (JULIET)
    DEVON (ALCAPON)
    MIREYA (AURORA)
    JADE HAWK (MIA)
    AKIMARU (WOLF)
    LOGAN CORVO (CROW)
    TAIGA (ANGEL)
    CAPRI (EVONY)

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Read Me Re: Masquerade Ball

Post by Banather Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 am

"I would love to." I took her by the arm, and walked with her to the door. Outside, it was a bit chilly, so I wrapped my arm around Juliet, as we walked into the garden.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 am

I smile and walk closer to crow holding the hem of my dress up as I feel him put his arm around me. "I want to take you somewhere special. Will you come with me?" I ask looking up at crow, as I hear the chime of the church bell down the block chime midnight and the cheer on the crowd inside fade away as we walk more down the path into the beautiful, magical garden.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am

I heard the church bell, and realized that it was midnight already. I raised an eyebrow under my mask at her comment, even though she couldn't see it. "Lead the way" I said, smiling at her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am

I smile nervously and lead him down a path to the left through a section of beautiful, different colored daisyies, tulips and dogwood flowers, until we reach the entrance of the shrubbery maze.

"Do you trust me crow?" I ask stopping at the entrance, turning to face him.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am

The moon hung so high in the sky it appeared no more than a small pearl amid the tiny diamond stars tinkling above, and she had been none the wiser. The large, iron hands clicked into position...

"Then lets, m'dear. Lets stay this way...even after tonight ends," she grinned somewhat nervously but happy all the same. "Please tell me. I want to know who you ah--"her speech was interrupted by the sound of the bells slowly ringing calling out the progression of the hour.

CLANG!!!

She jumped as though fearful. Her eyes went wide even under the mask searching for the source. It couldn't be that late. It couldn't.

CLANG!!! CLANG!!!

She finally reached the clock sitting near the door. Its heavy pendulum swung as the beautifully engraved numbers and hands expressed "12:00."

CLANG!!!

"I am sorry. I'm so very very sorry. I have to go. I can't stay here. I shouldn't even," Mireya sputtered gathering her skirts in her hands.

CLANG!!! CLANG!!! CLANG!!!

She started running, thankful that she was not so brazen as to wear those garish high-heels that so compromised balance and speed. She held her face down-turned as she felt tears threaten. Her hair bounced into her face as she withheld her sobs.

CLANG!!! CLANG!!!

She fled the gardens a nervous wreck...She should have been home now. She would be so very lucky if she made it in time...

CLANG!!! CLANG!!! CLANG!!!

Last edited by Mireya on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 am

"As much as I can trust someone I just met, and more." I replied, grabbing her hands in my own.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am

"I'm going to show you something that only a select few know about. But I for some reason only haveing met you a little bit ago, feel really connected to you like we've known each other forever. I really like you crow and trust that you can keep what i'm about to show you a secret" I say interwinding our fingers together and looking up into crows memerizing blue eyes.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am

"I promise that I wont tell anyone" I whispered softly, a hint of excitement in my voice. I had no idea what she intended on showing me. To be quite honest with myself, I trusted her as much as as I trusted my closest friends, but I couldn't quite explain why.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am

I smile, lean up and kiss crow's cheek since it was hard to kiss hi lips due to the giant bird beak mask. "Follow me" I whisper smiling as I let go of one hand and start to lead crow into the maze. Taking a couple turns until we get to a dead end on the other side of the maze. I smile as I turn to look up at crow.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am

My cheeks flushed bright red when she kissed me. I followed her as she lead me through the maze, my heart racing. We came to a dead end, where she stopped, and looked into my eyes. "Is this what you wanted to show me?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 am

"No I need you to close your eyes" I say smiling. When his eyes close I take his hand and lead him the rest of the way to the center of the maze, "We are almost there I say stopping him at the green glass door. I open the door and lead crow by the hand in to a glass rooftop, green house room that has built into the center of the maze, that not many people knew about, cause the maze was big and sometimes got confusing to find if you havent been in the maze that many times. I stop crow inside the room and close the door, and standing infront of him.

"Welcome to my special garden. you can open your eyes" I whisper in his ear. Introducing a beautiful greenhouse room, filled with all differnt kinds of roses, gardenias, tulips, dogwood, narcussius, bleeding heart, daises, lily, iris, night-blooming cereus and lilacs all around the room. With a giant weeping willow that reminds me of grandmother willow from pocohontas in the corner over looking a pond and all kind of different butterflys flying around the room.

"What do you think?" I ask looking into crows eyes.

Last edited by Savannah on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 am

ooc- sorry Sav, I have thought bout this a long and hard, I know its your RP and stuff and your rents own the hotel but your post was a little bit godmoddy (sorry) you can keep the whole idea but maybe spread it out over a few posts(maybe there is a noise etc)

bic- As much as Aki tried he couldn't relax. This just wasn't him, put him in a crowd, a mosh pit or a wall of death and he was fearless, loose and a calm as a button. But on the floor, moving to the slow, steady beat, trying to keep his feet moving and close to a unknown girl who stirred his feelings, he could not be relaxed and he was sure that he would be tense until this was over.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:04 am

OOC: What do you mean aki? I don't understand
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:27 am

"Yes, let's." She said, looking up at the girl. She watched as the girl started frantically looking around. "Aurora?" She pushed herself up as the girl started running. "Aurora, wait? Whats the matter?" She walked into the ballroom, crowded with people dancing. Aurora wasn't there. Taiga looked around frantically, but she couldn't see the girl. She pulled the shawl around her shoulders and started pushing her way through the crowd, but with no success.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 am

"It's beautiful, and so are you" I said, smiling. I put my hand on Juliet's waist, and pulled her close. My other hand moved up to my face, and I began to slowly take off my mask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:42 am

OOC: I modified my previous post aki. I hope its better for you.

BIC: I smile and wrap my arms around crows neck. "I'm glad you like it. I never brought anyone here with me. Not many people know about this place. The maze is so big and sometimes confusing that not many people have reach the center of it which is where we are" I say smiling looking into bans eyes. "Not yet" I whisper resting my hands on his mask, to keep him from taking it off.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:12 am

I lowered my hand, and my heart sank slightly. What was she waiting for? I thought to myself. "Alright" I whispered quietly. I carefully moved my face closer to hers, and kissed her on the cheek.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 am

"I want to show you my favorite spot here" I whisper looking up at him a little scared that he might not like me after he finds out who I really am. I take crow's hand interwind our fingers as I slowly lead him over to the weeping willow. Once we get there, I let go of his hand, gathering my dress in my hands as I carefully try to climb up the giant stump thats attached to the weeping willow.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:24 am

Mireya sobbed at her cowardice, running as fast as she might out of the ballroom, out of the hotel, words away from the beautiful people whose cloud of intrigue and frivolity she was never meant to be a part of...She bolted out the door as the very progression of the moon was against her.

She started the car after several unsuccessful attempts and pulled the dress off, sitting in only silken underthings in the front seat. She drove the car across the city, far past where sparkling stucco and flickering flame-street lamps gave way to rusted iron, factories and the orange thief-deterrents that filled the air with a sickly color.

She pulled into the driveway of a very...modest house. the neighborhood wasn't exactly nice, but the house itself was...neat. It was brick with ivy growing over it, but not in that lovely, stately old home manner, in a rather unwanted weed-like fashion.

Regardless of it's modesty, it was a far cry from the ones that sat beside it on either side. They looked abandoned with thick bushes that grew so high they eclipsed the boarded windows. Their oil-splattered driveways, one with a long dead, husk of an old model T killing what little grass dared grow in the tough clay, looked a far cry worse than the broken, but still spotless concrete of Mireya's home.

She sat in her old car and banged her head on the steering wheel trying as hard as she could to hold back her tears. It was little use, but she had to try at least. She gripped the wheel so hard her knuckles went white before stepping out of the car and carrying her dress in her arms.

She was careful to silently pry open the back door before sneaking inside. She had barely made it to her room to hang the gown back on her mannequin before she heard the call...
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 am

"Aurora! Aurora!" Taiga called over and over, but her voice was muffled by the sounds of laughter and conversation throughout ballroom. She pushed herself through the crowd, people hissing rude remarks at her, but Aurora was no where to be seen. She fought back tears as she was pushed around in the crowd, giving up and trying to drift to the outside of the group. The girl was gone, all that's left was her shawl. Taiga pulled it tightly around her shoulders.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:21 pm

He grinned at Capri as the music ended he pulled her towards a table and waved at a waiter to come.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:32 pm

As her pulled her towards a table, she heard the clanging. The clanging of bells. Her eyes widened. What time was it? Already??

She turned, seeing other couple eying each other expectedly, some people actually moved their hands to their faces to remove their masks.

The clanging continued as she looked up at the Stranger with an almost shy smile, lips still tingling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

"It's time already?" He whispered.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

"Time flies when your having a great time," she said, holding him by the hand and leading into the dimly light lobby.

Evony glanced back and smiled, "And to think I only meat you a shirt time ago. And I don't even know your name, or codename, that is."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:10 pm

"I know...Niether do I..." He looked down at their hands. Right now he was just normal...no fancy high class name to be known... It was just him an average man for all she knew. He wondered how would that change if she knew who he really was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm