Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Mireya
Savannah
6 posters

Masquerade Ball

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Masquerade Ball

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ROLE PLAY *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are all at a masquerade ball all the girls dress in elegant ball gowns and the guys dress in dressy sutes everybody were masks and at midnight we take the masks off to reveal who we really are… EVERYONE IS NEW AND NO ONE KNOWS EACHOTHERS IDENTITY!!!

PEOPLE IN THE ROLEPLAY(CODENAME UNTIL MIDNIGHT):

SAVANNAH (JULIET)
    DEVON (ALCAPON)
    MIREYA (AURORA)
    JADE HAWK (MIA)
    AKIMARU (WOLF)
    LOGAN CORVO (CROW)
    TAIGA (ANGEL)
    CAPRI (EVONY)

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Read Me Re: Masquerade Ball

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 am

She was cute. The girl called Aurora was adorable, like a little puppy embarrassed that it had walked into the glass. Taiga took The girls hand with her own and put her other hand above the girls waist. She was a little shorter, which made dancing the guys part harder.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:14 am

Mireya moved with the littler girl with one hand on her shoulder and the other on her other hand. It was awkward, for certain but she enjoyed it all the same. She just hoped the little one didn't intend to spin her. She chuckled softly. Angel moved so gracefully even if she was tiny. Mireya admired it.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:19 am

Once Taiga felt the girls hand on her shoulder, she moved her feet in the familiar pattern of the dance. It was strange at first, seeing as the major height difference, but eventually it evened out into a graceful dance. Aurora was fine at dancing, following Taiga's steps easily. The music drifted lightly in the air as they danced at the side of the ballroom. She kept herself and Aurora away from the others dancing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:04 am

Aki moved from the doorway, across one edge of the dance floor to where marble pillars marked the edge of the floor. It was mostly guys who were standing on the wings, whilst most of the girls seemed to be standing on the polished wooden floor waiting for a guy to pluck up some courage and ask her to dance. Aki chuckled to himself, he knew that most of these girls wouldn't get to dance or if they did there would repercussions later on in the evening.

He looked left and right taking in the masks and clothing of those around him. The girls had, as always, made a huge effort for an event such as this. There were elaborate masques of every colour and fashion, exquisite, flowing, beautiful ball gowns each one designed to enhance the figure of the girl wearing it and make her feel like she was the only girl in existence. However these girls did nothing for Aki, the ability to show off your relative wealth through your clothing was a practise that he hated, mainly because his clothes were all from the low end, not that he was out here fishing for girls but the type of girl he would look for was one that wasn't afraid to ask him for a dance, who cared about her look but not where it came from and who was a laugh to be around.

He watched as 2 girls floated by, their steps in time with each other and the beat of the music. A couple of guys behind him snickered accompanied by crude remarks about their supposed sexuality. Aki smiled to himself for two reasons, one, he was Bisexual and now really wanted to ask one of the guys behind him for a dance and two, he was kinda proud of the girls, whether they were lesbians, bisexual or just good friends (he didn't like to assume things until he knew people) their blatant disregard of the social norm and willingness to do it in public just made him smile.

He leaned back against the pillar watching the movement of the dancers, checking out peoples outfits and getting lost in myriad of colours.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 pm

"eh..." she trailed off somewhat. "Ever felt like you were being watched, Angel," Mireya said admittedly self-conscious of the whispers some of which she could hear quite well even with their distance from the other dancers and onlookers.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm

"Yes, but if you let them get to you, you lose your individuality." she responded, pulling mire away from them. "They are just mad that no one wishes to dance with them. And that such a pretty girl is dancing with me."
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:21 pm

She blushed, not quite able to hid it this time.

"I think you're right,"she replied. "But I think they are just a jealous that such a lovely and outspoken girl is dancing with me and not them," she said with a bashful laugh.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 pm

She smiled and giggled, looking up at the blushing girl. "Only outspoken because she found someone nice. The boys here are so rude, they act like they own the place because their daddy has money." she spun the girl carefully.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:50 pm

"Yes, it's rather...suffocating..." she said spinning gracefully as she could muster in the cumbersome skirt.

"And I am flattered to have found someone so nice to me," she grinned.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I looked around at the girls in their dresses, then down at my own. So mine wasn't as expensive as theirs. No one else knew that. And it didn't puff out and make me the size of a bus. I liked simplicity. The most elaborate part of my dress was the back, and even then it was simple. However, my mask was one that I was proud of. Handmade and fit my face perfectly the more I wore it, for the material flexed slowly to shape my face, yet to solid and sturdy, as though ceramic. The blue and silver glitter stood out, and black ribbons tied it neatly around my head. This, I liked. People would rather be attracted to the back of my dress, or my mask. So, either they couldn't help but watch as I walked away from them, or while facing, they wanted to look at my face.

I caught site or the guy I was looking at before. His right shoe had a long scuff mark, and I smiled. This imperfection was perfection in my eyes. I looked at a man standing beside him, and his suit looked to be as pressed as his personality. I wan't into conversing with those who caused me to fall asleep during an event like this. I looked towards the band, the silver straps of my sandals reflecting the lights as my high heel bounced to the beat.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm

She let go of the girls hand and took a step back, curtsying to the girl. "And what a wonderful girl she is." she said, the song ended. The couples in the center did he same.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Aki looked over at the band as the wrapped up the slow tune that they had been playing. His eyes were drawn to the centre of the dance floor where people and their partners were bowing and curtseying. He lowered his head as some girls came off giggling, he didn't want to be picked up by one of them, they would bore him with talk of themselves, not that he minded if someone talked about themselves, but when it was non stop and about the superficial things and obvious that they trying to work out who he was so that they could spend all night with him and hope to be dating the next day, he didn't want that.

He looked down at his shoes and noticed the large scuff up the side oh his right shoe
    "Fuck" Aki said softly to himself. He heard some giggling and saw 3 girls headed in his direction "Awww crap,I need and escape plan" he thought quickly to himself and he took a step forward and turned to his right, making it look as if he knew what he was doing.

Out of the corner of his eye (or at least as well as he could whilst wearing a mask as well) he watched the girls change direction towards him. It was by pure opportunity that a waiter happened to be walking past, Aki reached up and carefully took off 2 champagne flutes and carried on walking until he reached the table. He placed the flutes down, one in front of the girl, the second one next to it. He pulled a chair around and sat down next to her, she looked surprised and she should have been.

"Just act like we are together" Aki whispered " Thank me for the drink, please, before I get absolutely swamped but dumb, dumb and dumber! he indicated his head slightly at the 3 girls who were now making a beeline towards the table.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 pm

"Oh!" I said, my voice a little higher than I expected. I saw the three girls coming towards us. The girl in the middle was wearing a pink dress that looked as though it should have been warn by a little girl playing dress-up, imagining she was the perfect little princess. She even had the blonde curls to go with it. She glared at me, and gave me a malicious smile before tapping the stranger at my table on his shoulder.
    "Thanks, honey" I say, reaching over to him as though to kiss him on the cheek, but instead I whispered "What's your name?" This felt so weird. I had never called anyone 'honey' before. I took a sip of the champagne and smiled as the bubbles tickled my tongue. It was wonderfully fruity and had just the right amount of tannins. Gosh, I hope this is free!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Aki blushed openly when she called him honey, he hadn't expected her to throw that in there. She whispered a question into his ear and he replied, also in a whisper "A...Wolf"

They leant back at the same time making it look as if the cheek kiss had lingered that little but longer, making it serious. Aki picked up his champagne flute and took a sip, he wasn't a connoisseur of these things but it tasted...nice. He looked over at the girls and saw them turn and walk away, whether they realised he had tricked them or not he didn't care.

"So whats you name?" He asked leaning back a little more taking another sip of champagne.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:20 pm

I relaxed in my chair as the girls walked away. "Mia" I say and sip my champagne again. "Who were they?" I asked Wolf, indicating the three girls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 pm

"I have no idea" replied Aki " I suppose they were those girls who dance with every guy then find the post popular, shag him round the back and then say they are dating. And they just piss me off"

He finished his small rant and continued with "I take it Mia isn't your real name, as you have probably clocked that Wolf isn't mine" he though about adding in the clichéd line of " if your name is as pretty as your face" but he thought better of it and sat in an awkward silence.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:18 pm

ooc: stop knocking ballgowns. >_< Some of us happen to think they're pretty.

bic: "I am flattered, and that was quite fun," she said clapping her hands and curtsying to the other girl.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 pm

"I can't stand girls like that." I explain and sit back on the chair. "No, my name isn't Mia. Although having the name Wolf would be an interesting start to conversations."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:29 pm

"Anytime, anytime." She replied, smiling. "Its not often I actually get to have fun like that at these crazy balls." She said motioning around her.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:58 pm

"Hmm...me neither," she said. In truth it wasn't terribly often that she even got to go to these "crazy balls."

"I am having a lot of fun with you," she said with a bashful grin.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:01 pm

"Im very glad, Aurora." She said, smiling back. There were guys talking about them again, right behind her. She fought the urge to punch their brains out. "What would you like to do now?"
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 pm

"I dunno'..." she said..."Maybe, we could...go somewhere where we can't hear them," she said cutting her eyes at the muttering idiots.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:06 pm

"What a beautifully wonderful idea." She said, reaching over and taking Aurora's hand. She pulled the shy girl around the dancers, now starting a new song, out towards the balcony. It was the one quiet place.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Mireya heaved a relieved sigh and leaned out over the balcony taking in the sights. She appreciated the relative silence. It calmed her a great deal.

"This is lovely," she said then hesitated a moment. "You are lovely," she chuckled.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

"Thank you very much Aurora, but I feel like nothing in comparison to you." She smiled, blushing slightly. "The best part of these ridiculous balls is standing away from everyone else and watching the stars shine." She looked up at the sparkling white dots shining on the black sky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:42 pm