Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Mireya
Savannah
6 posters

Masquerade Ball

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Masquerade Ball

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ROLE PLAY *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are all at a masquerade ball all the girls dress in elegant ball gowns and the guys dress in dressy sutes everybody were masks and at midnight we take the masks off to reveal who we really are… EVERYONE IS NEW AND NO ONE KNOWS EACHOTHERS IDENTITY!!!

PEOPLE IN THE ROLEPLAY(CODENAME UNTIL MIDNIGHT):

SAVANNAH (JULIET)
    DEVON (ALCAPON)
    MIREYA (AURORA)
    JADE HAWK (MIA)
    AKIMARU (WOLF)
    LOGAN CORVO (CROW)
    TAIGA (ANGEL)
    CAPRI (EVONY)

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Read Me Re: Masquerade Ball

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 am

Ooc: Eeeeeeeeeeeeek -pounce-

Bic: I drove off in the direction of the hotel, and once I arrived, I safely parked my car around the back. I grabbed my purse from the passenger seat and climbed out, again, careful not to stand on my dress. Looking down at my feet, I felt slightly proud of myself that I had managed to drive here in my heels. But that wasn't important right now. Having taken my mask off to drive, I picked up up from the dashboard and tied it around my head, adjusting my hair in the side mirror. I was ready.

I slammed my car door shut and locked it, then slipped my keys in my purse. I began walking around to the front of the building, looking around at my surroundings. It was an amazing place to hold a grand Masquerade ball!
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 pm

I was almost glad that my car was in the shop after that fender bender last week. Sure, it set be back a few bucks, but it also meant I got to drive my friend's Aston Martin to tonight's Masquerade Ball.

I pulled the car up to the main entrance, and handed some cash to the Valet, adjusted my mask and tie, and stepped through the door of the hotel. Tonight was going to be a night to remember.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Mireya was so happy tonight that she'd managed to put all the finishing touches on her gown. The only thing harder than making the gown was keeping it a relative secret. Not many people knew her all that well, but everyone who did knew how artsy she was and wouldn't put making a dress past her.

She pinned one of the lacey layers in place and contented herself that she would have to let this little detail go. She put on iridescent silver eyeshadow and pulled on the farbella mask that her father had gathered in his travels. She silently thanked him for the inspiration she got to make the dress even if he wasn't here to watch her wear it...he never was.

She carefully laced up the gown after carefully pulling on a pair of ivory ballet slippers embellished with swarovski crystals. She had no jewelry to speak of. She didn't have the money for that and didn't have it in her to ask her parents for any more.

Pulling her hair up with pins and decorating with tiny white flowers she found in a pot outside, she strode down the steps. She grabbed the keys off the counter and just hopped in the car. Her mom was more than likely asleep and rightly so. The car was...a conversation piece at best. She hopped into the somewhat scuffed up little coup from some nondescript brand and drove off into the dusky night.

For a night, she would not be Mireya and that made her happy, even if it was just a night.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:58 pm

If its alright, I would like to join as Taiga ^_^ Nickname... Angel
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 pm

I walk into through the hotel, opening the doors that lead to the upstairs balcony of the ball room. "Wow they really out did themselves this year" I say to myself walking to the railing and look down at the downstairs area of the ball room the look over everything. I smile to myslef gathering the skirt of my dress in one hand as I carefully walk down the steps. Holding onto the counter with one hand hoping not to trip and fall down the steps, which would probably be extremely enbarassing on my part.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC: Of course engi. join right in.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Taiga Tamar stepped out of one of her fathers car, brushing her dress off and putting on a simple white mask. She watched as the driver left, leaving her in that place, with out even a wave. She looked up to see that people were just beginning to arrive as well, no one stood out though. She walked towards the doors, crossing her arms stubbornly over her chest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 am

Aki watched as an Aston Martin Vanquish X pulled up at the front. It was a nice car but Aki shook his head at the sight of it. "some people just have to show off, like they say, there is always one". He watched as a boy stepped out and adjusted his mask before walking straight past Aki without even acknowledging Akis' existence.

Aki breathed out heavily and turned to go through the door when someone appeared in his proiforal vision. She wore a strapless (or at least Aki couldn't see any over her shoulders) blue, floor length, dress and a light blue sparkly mask. He turned again, a greeting forming on his lips but he stopped himself and turned to walk into the building.

he walked through the reception, the concierge pointed the way, it was obvious why he was here, and he walked into the grand ballroom.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Mireya threw the old car into park in a lot about a block away and contented herself to walk the rest of the way to the hotel. She didn't want any evidence and she didn't have a whole lot of money to spare on valet. She carefully picked up the dress such that only the points of her slippers showed, but the skirt was still saved from scraping the ground.

A vision in white and ivory, she readjusted the mask with the black ribbon hidden in her hair and ascended the steps with graceful strides. The night air smelled warm and crisp, but gave her goose flesh all the same. She hurried inside but held her head high.

The people appeared to be filing in steadily, but she saw no one immediately who stood out to her. The hotel itself was grand, she could only envision the ballroom as she strode down the carpeted marble following signs to the grand ballroom.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:45 pm

I walked through the front doors and arrived in a grand entrance hall. Shimmer and sparkles hit me with a force so great that I blinked in their shine. I walked past a couple of people, both in tuxes and continued towards the double doors which I supposed were the entryways into the ball room. I had almost reached the doors, when I turned my head around slowly to look at one of the guys I had past. He had been pointed in my direction by the concierge, I noticed, and I quickly slid into the room, my mask covering the majority of my expression.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Aki looked around him at the high ceilinged, wooden floored, gold inlayed room. It was very grand and Aki felt ultimately small underneath the huge chandeliers. He hope that his discomfort didn't show in his body language. He made a concious decision to stand up straighterand put his shoulder back.

Others were starting to congregate and again that girl in the blue dress was there, he was gonna see her a few more times this evening he knew, but still it didnt feel like a total coincidence that she was in front of his field of vision.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Taiga walked straight through the entrance and into the hall, immediately looking around to find any differences from the other dances she had been too. As always, everything, including the people, were shining and sparkling. The ceiling was high above them and the ball room was decorated accordingly. Boys were in suits. Girls were in dresses. The same as always.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Mireya strode into the ballroom and instantly felt overwhelmed. There was nothing like baroque details and overpowering wealth to make one feel so insignificant. Everything felt so...golden in here, and she felt like a dirty speck cluttering the floor.

She flit across the marble mosaic and cautiously took her rest leaning against one of the many columns lining the grand vista. There was a band playing gentle evening music and people were already starting to gravitate towards one another. She gravitated to no one, instead sipping lightly on a glass of whatever-it-was that the server was carrying around and idly listened to the lilting music.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Not knowing anyone, I walked across the shimmering floor and sat lightly at a corner table. I placed my clutch under my chair and then looked around the room. The soft music was playing, and couples were dancing already. A few waiters flitted around the room carrying silver trays with matching silver domes. As one waiter passed the small table that I sat at alone, a gorgeous smell filled the air.

I looked around the hall at those dancing, and recognized no one. I glanced towards the door, and standing there was the man I had passed by before. He was wearing his mask, and I didn't recognize his posture. I quickly turned away, and my foot began to lightly tap to the rhythm of the surrounding music.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:53 pm

I stood over by the wall of the grand hall, looking around at the crowd of people I didn't know. I took a sip from the champagne that I'd grabbed from a passing waiter, and sighed. I wanted someone to talk to, but was too shy to go out and introduce myself to anyone.

As I scanned the room, I noticed a woman in a green dress and gold mask, who was making her way down the stairs into the hall. I took another drink from my champagne, and silently cursed my shyness, wishing I had the guts to go meet her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 am

I finally get down to the last few steps, as my foot slips on the edge of a step. Causing me to tighten my grasp on the railing as I feel myself lose my footing on the step and stumble a bit. I quickly get to the landing, quickly smothing out the skirt of my dress. As I look around hoping no one saw my almost fall. My face redden under neath my mask as I spot a gentlemen in the corner of the ballroom in a quite peculiar crow shape mask staring at me, knowing the he most likely saw me almost fal on my butt.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:59 am

Mireya absently looked around, noting how very obvious a few people were despite their presumed anonymity. She could tell...a mole here a pigeon-toed gait there. It wasn't that terribly difficult to ascertain who was who the more she stared. There was however one person who she hadn't yet been able to glean. She smiled inwardly as the girl walked. She looked adorable, a vision in modest white with a large pink bow.

The simplicity was a breath of fresh air, even with it's costumey touches with the wings.

"You look nice," Mireya said to the small girl as she walked by although her voice had failed her and had fallen to all but a squeaky whisper...Just like that all her desired mystique was probably gone.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:07 am

A hushed voice directed Taiga's attention away from the extravagant ball room and over to a simple girl. She wasn't special, an elegant off white dress with a butterfly-like mask. She was a tad taller then Taiga, and she was shy as can be. "Thanks." She responded, politely curtsying to the girl. "Same to you, miss." The girl didn't stand out too much, causing a small smile on Taiga's lips. Quiet and refined, a perfect friend. "And what is your name tonight?"
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:18 am

"You can call me Aurora," she said with a polite smile as she returned the gesture with a sweeping curtsy watching the smaller girl.

"You," she questioned with her eyes on the little winged one.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:21 am

"For tonight, you can call me angel." She replied, smiling sweetly. "Aurora." She said, taking the girls hand and lightly kissed the top of it. At these balls, peopled usually did that. Mostly the guys, but that was a minor detail in Taiga's eyes.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:39 am

Mireya's eyes widened in curiosity as the girl kissed her hand, but she was intrigued. She restrained a giggle. She withdrew her hand slightly letting it fall to her side while she eyes the girl.

"Are you sure that is proper, Angel? I thought only guys did that?"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:40 am

"If it was made only for guys, there would be a rule against girls doing that, would there not?" She responded to the girl, smiling up at her. "And I believe that to be a formal greeting."
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:42 am

"I guess you're right," she replied. "I should return the gesture, no," she said taking angel's hand and brushing her lips over it lightly bowing her head.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:44 am

"Ah yes, that would only be polite." Taiga smiled, dropping her hand to her side when the girl let go. Aurora was fun. "Would you like to dance?" She asked.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 am

"I would like that very much," Mireya replied hiding what parts of her rosy cheeks remained visible in her hand while offering her other to Angel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm