Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

SUPAHEROES! Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:28 am

Veteran Villain! (That sounds like it should be included into the V for Vendetta speech)

Super name: Flame
    Power(s): Fire manipulation
    Height: 5'9"
    Hair color/style: Long, straight, and dark red/purple. No layers. No bangs.
    Skin color: Pale
    Eye color: Green
    Body type: Very slim, slight muscles
    Tattoos/piercings: Ripped paw print with glaring wolf eyes on front, right hip. Pierced ears and right cartilage.
    Super outfit: Black skirt with red and yellow flames, long black high heeled boots with red soles, tight black shirt with red and yellow flames, black mask with a red outline fading to yellow towards the centre.
    Weapons(If used): Fire
    Personality: She's a villain. She's romantic, yet hides it occasionally. She's not very girly, and is not quite gothic but almost. She is a dark character. She's not prissy, but has a dark side. However, once you get to know her on the inside, you understand her reasons for pessimism.
    Other: She has never been accepted amongst the regular community because of her power, so she turned towards the dark side. She secretly wishes she was one of the heros, but doesn't want to show weakness, so she stays as a villain. She has a bad habit of falling for the good guys.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 am

Super name: Judgement
    Power(s): illusion and chaos control
    Height: 5'10
    Hair color/style: Green, messy
    Skin color: White
    Eye color: Pale yellow
    Body type: Average for his type.
    Tattoos/piercings: NONE!
    Super outfit: Same thing he wears every day. A purple trenchcoat, a black, red, and white masquerade ball mask, a pair of camoflague pants, and orange gloves. Oh, and a green and silver cape.
    Weapons(If used): His wits, or, if those don't work, a two-edged longsword.
    Personality: There are no words to describe him other than sadistic, sad, and unpredictable.
    Other: He doesn't have a plan. He lives by the Joker's motto, "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Vet villain, por favor.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Super name: Balance
    Power(s): Controlling Rose petals (making them appear, having them swirls around the enimy, cutting the enimy to bits), vines (cough strawberry vines cough) , puppeteer (using strings to control oponent, best against only one person because strings can be cut)
    Sexuality:
    Height: 5"2 (call her short and your dead)
    Hair color/style: Blond, up. curly.
    Skin color: Pale
    Body type: doll-like, small
    Tattoos/piercings: Cross earings
    Super outfit: http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?qh=&section=&q=rozen+maiden#/d1773mb
    Weapons(If used): No weapons used, vines grow from the ground, strings from her fingers, petals from her aura)
    Personality: She is quiet, standing behind the others helping. She isn't one to be doubted though, because she is a merciless killer. If anything, she enjoys death and mocks it.
    Other:She goes insane when she tastes blood, killing anything near her.

She'll be a good person, noobie~ ^_^;;

Last edited by Engi on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:12 pm

I'll be either or (preferably a good guy), but it doesn't matter =)

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name: Cataclysm
    Power(s): Super strength and control of water.
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair color/style: Messy and light brown
    Skin color: Light
    Body type: Slim, but define and muscular.
    Tattoos/Piercing: N/A
    Super outfit: Similar to the Green Lantern outfit.

(http://greenlanternhq.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/hal_jordan.jpg)

Weapons(If used): When able, I'll have a staff made out of thick ice.

Last edited by Danny on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I push off of my right foot, throwing my right fist foreword, catching the hooded punk square in the jaw. I hear one of the others fire a handgun, so I spin and lower myself a bit. As I turn to face him, I strafe to my left and run next to the wall, picking up momentum. I jump towards him and spin quickly with my fists above my head. They hit him in the chest and it sends him flying into the wall. I land and stand up straight, looking to right as the last one of the bank robbing group runs out the door. I sprint through the doors before they close and turn the corner. As I catch up to him, he grabs a woman who happened to be walking down the street. He puts the gun to her head and slowly begins to back up. I stop in my tracks and look around quickly, trying to find a projectile. "HEY! BLUR! Don't you even think about coming near me or the lady gets it!" I scowl, why did they always have to take hostages? So cliché...
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Alice--- Uh, I mean, Balance sat on top of a large building, looking out at all the buildings below her. A small vine growing out of the building was wrapped around her arm, making sure she wouldn't fall. Right below her was Mr. Blur, and she watched him fight. It wasn't anything special. He fought them, they fought back. They realized it was futile, they grab the nearest person to use as bait.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:30 pm

"Here you go sir. Madam." A waitress at the chinese restaurant smiles, as she hands out the food. "Thank you," we nod as the waitress walks away. I take a drink of water and Catherine, the girl I was on a date with, starts to laugh. "What?" I half laugh, trying to figure it out.

"Nothing, you just always look up as you drink. It's.... odd," she giggles before she takes a bite of her food. I roll my eyes. "Brilliant, thank you," I tell her in a sarcastic, yet in a playful manner.

"So-" she begins. "-where did you say you work again?" I pause, taking a bite of food, starting at her as I think of my answer. "Well actually, I-"

"Breaking news!" A news reporter on the t.v states. "There appears to be another bank robbery. A gang, once more. The First Royal Bank is in the mists of a robbery. Suspects are heavily armed...." I don't let him finish. I'm quickly up on my feet. Catherine looks concerned.

"I uh.... sorry. You mentioned work.... I just realized that.... uh.... I have to go, sorry." I lay money on the table. "I know I keep running out. Sorry." I give a small smile, a kiss, and I run out the restaurant towards the scene.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:34 pm

My eyes widen when I see a slightly large piece of broken off cement. I slowly take steps to my side. "Hey! What are you doing....you better not be doing anything stupid." The thug said, as he was getting closer to his car. I was waiting for a good opening. My foot touches the rock just as the hoodlum gets to his car. He moves away from the girl slightly, to open his door. I smirk from beneath my mask. Once the mans left arm left the woman's body. I reacted quickly, grabbing the rock and chucking it at him. It meets its target. Bull’s-eye, right between the eyes. He drops like a sack of flour. The lady thanks me and runs off, calling someone. The police arrive soon after, to clean up all the baddies.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Balance watches as he hits the man right between the eyes. The villain falls to the ground. She gets up off the side of the building as the lady walks away from the scene. Her vine disappears back into the building leaving only a small crack where it grew. She smiles, watching the man get arrested.

Last edited by Engi on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:50 pm

I exit the restaurant and head into an alley, going between alley and alley to get to the First Royal Bank. I mutter a couple of words and my clothes seem to disintegrate off, and are instantly replaced with my outfit, as if nothing happened. I slow down as I come to the edge of the last alley. Across the street, stood the gang members (holding a hostage), and The Blur. He throws a rock at the gang member with a hostage. He falls dead on the floor. "The Blur seems to have things handled. I ran out on my date for no reason. Brilliant," I think to myself. I'm about to walk away when I notice something. Something from up above.

I snap my fingers and a small portal appears before me, glowing blue. I walk through it and appear on a building rooftop. At the edge of the rooftop sits Balance, watching the fight down below. "Enjoying the show?" I call out to her.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 pm

I sighed, stretching a bit when the first few cops ran up to colllect the men. Some of them nodded to me. I smiled behind my mask, trying to remain emotionless on the outside. A convertible sped by, a couple of college girls had signs and were screaming my name. I waved shortly and turned to begin walking down the sidewalk. Some reporters attempted to come up to ask me questions. I simply glanced at them and they knew I wasn't in the mood for any flashing lights and annoying questions. I looked back ahead and continued walking.

Last edited by Lupus on Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:53 pm

She looks over and nods. "Got here to late as well?" She asked, getting up. "It wasn't much. Same fighting, hostage, then he wins. Nothing new or exciting." She shrugged. "The normal ones are getting less creative."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

"You can say that again," I joke with her as I walk and sit beside her. "You'd expect something to happen now a-day's. But there seems to be a calm period again. I ran out on my date... again, and I'd rather not go back. Come on, let's have some fun," I chuckle as I jump off the building backwards. I start falling head first to the ground, but I stop, upside down, in front of The Blur.

"Well done, my lord. The city is surely safe with you around," I tease in a fake accent before I start to rotate and land gently beside him.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

I groan under my breath when Danny flots down in front of me. Upside down. "Grow up..." I state, as I slowly walk around him. I shake my head slowly, making my way down the street, still loking for some trouble I can break up.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:02 pm

"Fair enough." She says, carefully jumping off as well. "Your such a kid." She lands in a small pile of rose petals, watching them. "Nicely done." She says to Mr. Blur.

not in character: WLJAIFJLJFIJWLIJFS Sue-ish post, sorry :c

Last edited by Engi on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:05 pm

"Ah come on," I plead as he walks away. I watch Balance land as I walk beside Blur. "Your so serious, I have to act like a child for the both of us! Lighten up will you. Why don't you enjoy yourself every so often? Huh?"
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm

I stopped walking and looked directly and him, leaning my head foreward a bit to look serious. "Beacuse. Daniel. When you 'lighten up'...you tend to mess up and get people hurt. Or more importantly....yourself. Then. 'I' have to show up and save your 'lightened' ass."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:16 pm

"Oh leave him alone, hes right." She said, knocking the back of the blur's head lightly. "Were just worried."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 pm

I stopped again, this time, turning to face this new girl. "Worried about what?.....Who are you anyway?" I ask, scrunching up my brow. Slightly upset, seeing a new super hero on the scence to try and steal my thunder.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:21 pm

My smile fades and I stare back at him, more angry than serious. "I'm not telling you to be a goof all the time! You think I don't know I need to be serious sometimes. I am when I have to be, nor have I ever gotten anyone hurt. Shit, get your head out of your ass for some fresh air every now and then!"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 pm

"I'm me just as you are you, Mr." She replied, crossing her arms. "And please be nice, or ill beat you both into the ground."
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Jade walked along the rooftop, staring down unto the vast city that stretched below her. The sound of sirens blazed in the distance and she smiled. Her fingers danced and played the a tiny ball of fire, as though it was a marble she was daring not to drop. She was safe up here. Safe from the police, that is. But there were those who could find her if they tried.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:59 pm

I grinned widely, I couldn't hold my 'mentor-like' composure anymore. I swung and hit Danny in the shoulder. "Relax man...you get rowled[sp] up too easy." I kept my smile and turned to the noobie. "Glad you're deciding to do the right thing. Now run along and do super hero stuff....instead of bothering me." I nodded and turned, passing Danny as I sprinted away, this time I used my power to get away effectively.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:02 pm

She looked over her shoulder as he left. "Well that was rude." She said, walking the other way. "See ya around." She called to the other guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 am