Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 9 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

SUPAHEROES! - Page 9 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Jordan stopped outside the door.

"Umm, yeah okay...This is probably the better option anyways. So...I guess Ill see you later... Or not."Jordan stuttered. He then walked into the school and headed for his first class.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 pm

The sound of the kids in the hallway seep in through the closed door of my English room. It was reading the newspaper. It already had coverage of last night's... events. It was very horrible, and I needed to find the culprits responsible for it. The bell rings, so I stand to open the door. The kids pour in, getting to their seats, speaking to their friends. Of course the hot topic amongst the kids is also what happened last night. It seems that what happened last night was all the city can talk about.

"I heard that their was a battle between the heros and villains" shouts one of the kids.

"Well I heard that the building had another explosion, AND the gas station exploded."

"Well I was there!-" proclaims one of my students. The others fall silent, waiting for him to speak. "I saw The Blur and Cataclysm fighting with Eden, and The Red Butterfly! Butterfly disappeared and-"

"That's enough for now guys," I project over them. They hush, but their are a few mummers scattered through them. "We'll talk about it later, but right now, I want to bring you back to what were we discussing last class..." I trail off and go on to talk about Macbeth, about the motifs he uses and Shakespeare's writing style. I pull out the marked papers and lay them on the desk. "Your essay's are marked. So, quietly, come up and get them. Some of you did well, while others.... well, try harder next time."
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Katelynn Watches Jordan walk off and she sighs, She will always see him around school and they will both know each others secret. Katelynn walks into school, to her locker grabbing her books then heading off to English class. Sitting in the very front middle desk Katelynn waits for her teacher to begin. The teacher talks about the fight that had happened as did the students. One boy said he had seen the fight, saying he had seen some of the heroes and villains. Katelynn smiles, her name wasn't mentioned, that was a good thing she wanted to keep a low profile even as a super hero. The teacher slowly gave everyone back there essays on Macbeth.

Last edited by Night Elf on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Alice sat in the middle of the room, tapping her pen against the desk. She never fought, she watched and helped mostly. No wonder the others didn't know her. The teacher was talking about the essays they had written in class. she'd wait until everyone had gotten theirs before she went to see. She wasn't a terrible student or a wonderful one, so she knows she did alright work. It had been a fun essay to write.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Murdoch appears in the shadows clinging that are clinging to one of the school buildings- the english one, he thinks, but he isn't too sure; he thinks he came here at one point or another in his last life. He knew his way around here vaguely, when he first visited after he was resurrected, and the place had a certain familiarity about it, but his memories are still hazy- and looks around quickly. Even though normal mortals and most heroes/villains wouldn't be able to see him when he's immersed in darkness, it does well to check.

No one's around, so that probably means that class is already starting. That's good; he'll have free roam of the school, sort of, and he's established a relationship with some of the staff on his previous visits; he's known to them solely as the guy who makes nostalgia trips. He can remember odd names, and uses those to blag his way through. As long as he stays out of the way of the kids, in sight of CCTV and behaves himself, they don't mind. It also helps that Murdoch- in his human form- saved the head teacher from a mugging about seven years ago. Of course, no one knows that but them two.

He steps out of the shadows, and heads towards the reception area. He's buzzed in and given his pass by the receptionist- she recognises him- and he steps into the hallways. Ok, so first stop...well, seeing as how he materialised there, how about the English building? Turning on his heel, he stalks up the stairs and strides down the corridors towards the English area. He has to find this Villain before he causes any more problems.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 pm

The sounds of beeping fax machines and clicking keyboards was ever-present in the office buiding. People in their work-like attire bustled through the little hallways, past the many cubicles. All around, men and women gossiped about the previous night, some with mock care, only feeding off the excitement.

A woman with fake auburn hair and an odd shade of fuchsia lipstick excitedly jumped up from her office chair. A clip from the fire on Regland Street was playing on her laptop. She leaned over her cubicle wall to talk to the woman in the next cubicle.

"Did you hear that the Red Butterfly was there last night?" she asked in a hushed, excited tone.

The Hispanic woman looked up, surprised, but then her expression changed as they began to chatter away. "Yeah, haven't seen her in awhile. Oh, oh! And there are rumors that there are new Villains in the city too!"

Fuchsia-Lips waved a hand in front of her, "Old news, Yolanda, old news. Did you see that video footage of that insane man throwing the gas can and igniting himself and the gas station?"

Yolanda's mouth formed an 'o', "There's a video? Didn't someone on the news say that Eden tricked him into it?"

"I'll email it to you! It's insane!" said the other woman as she quickly shot down to her desk again, typing away.

A couple cubicles over, Romea was rolling her eyes as she scribbled little notes on a note pad. A man in a dark suit stopped at the opening of her cubicle. She looked up, dark green eyes questioning, "Yes?", she asked.

"Oh, um, good morning, Romea," the man cleared his throat as he straightened his tie, "I was just wondering if a-a- Well, Angie's going out of town this week and she wanted me to give these to you." he held out a stack of papers, "She said that you wouldn't mind doing her work for her..."

"Oh, did she now?" Romea spun her chair slowly to face him. She suppressed a smirk.

He nervously nodded.

Romea raised an eyebrow, "Why so nervous, George? I don't bite." she smirked now.

He awkwardly stood there, unknowing of what to say, holding the stack of papers.

Romea cocked her head to the side, "I'll tell you what, George," her eyes began to swirl purple. George's mouth went slack.
    "Why don't you do her work for me?" she was still smirking as she hypnotized him.

He robotically nodded and turned to leave, only to have her stop him.
    "Oh, and George?" he looked back at her with glassy eyes, "Do mine too, won't you?" she placed a stack of papers his arms.

He turned and left then, leaving the grinning mischievous woman.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:41 pm

I stop Alice as she comes up to get her paper. "Alice.... may I talk to you for a second." I wait for her to come around the desk, away from the other kids. I give out her paper. "Not your best Alice." It was a low mark, 53%. "It's been going on for a while. You seem to space out from time to time, your work isn't what it use to be. I'm not sure if its other classes, for if its just this class, but I wanted to make sure you were okay. Are you understanding the unit? Is everything okay.... outside of school?" I ask, genuine concern in my voice.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Alice walked up to his desk slowly. She looked at the mark and shrugged. "Its fine." She said, taking the paper from him. "Just busy."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm

I stare at Alice for a second, trying to find a hint, a clue for the reason why she's distracted. I sigh. "Look, I know "busy", trust me, but this is school. You need a plan, and no matter what you do, these grades are important. You know the most powerful weapon anyone can posses is knowledge, so learn what you can," I tell her as I smile. "I'll give you a week to make that up. Another essay. Your choice, but relate it to Shakespeare, alright?" I smile and stand up, quieting the class down.

"Alright guys. You guys wanted to talk about that last. While, based on certain events, I want to know what you guys think, hence Superheroes! Super villains! . Anyone? Don't get all silent on me guys," I tell them as I cross my arms over my chest, and lean against my desk.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Alice shrugs and sits back down; the paper upside down on her desk. She knew she wouldn't make it up. The teacher was weird, trying to get the class' attention with the battle yesterday. She didnt care. She had been there.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Someone raises their hand. "Ah, yes Lucas. The floors yours."

"Well, uh, I was talking to my mum last night. She said that there shouldn't be either, that both are a nuisance. I don't know though, I mean, being a hero must be cool, but.... she's kinda right. Who needs them right? Villains or heroes. I suppose they might just be trouble."

I pause for a second, and though that kinda hurt (citizens not wanting us around), I needed to be indifferent to the opinions. So I nod. "Alright... anyone else?"

Another hand. "Jessica, please."

"Well, I think its... kinda like cool. Who doesn't want a superhero in their life, right? Like.. I don't know. They're really cool, they keep us safe. The villains are like... bad, they like are enemies, right?"

"Yes Jessica..... that's usually how it works...." I say slowly, unsure of how to really answer that. "Come on guys." I scan the classroom. "Alice. Thoughts... what are they?"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:06 pm

"doesnt matter." She said, waving him off. She was doodling on the back of her essay. "Let them do what they want."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I glare at Alice. Something was up with her. Though it isn't my business, I'm concerned about my students, and I don't like to see them waste potential. However, there was nothing that could be done at the moment, so I move on. "Eljordo... what about you?"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:12 am

"well really, what makes a super hero? You dont really need fancy powers, or gadgets. All you really need is to stand up to crime. All it takes is the right amount of guts and good will. As for villians, villians will never go away unless we do somthing about it"

Occ: my characters name is just Jordan now lol, i updated my Bio sheet Razz

Last edited by Eljordo on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 am

Alice looks up at the teacher to see he is glaring at her. She stares right back at him, almost smirking, before looking down at her picture. She was drawing a rose.
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:41 am

As Sero was running his mind began to drift from the anger that he was feeling. For some odd reason he felt that he had forgotten something important. Then it hit him like the time when he was hit by a truck. It was morning and he needed to replace Jordan's door. Reaching into pocket, Sero quickly dialled his boss' number. After two rings the other end was picked up.
    "Sero, where were you man, we missed you," said the voice of Tom Sero's boss.

"I had to stop someone from making a stupid mistake," was Sero's answer.

"Interesting. Now I know that you wouldn't have called just to say that, so what do you need."

"Tell Richards that I can't help him today."

"Sero will not be able to deliver subpoenas. Any thing else?"

"If I am convicted of murder today, tell the authorities that I quit yesterday."

With that Sero hung up and began making his way to the nearest home improvement outlet
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:14 am

ooc: Guys, I have no idea how to jump in...this is getting a bit boring for me, a little help?

Ic:

He looks around slowly. All the kids are in class, and he can't get to them. He sighs...looks like he'll have to use what he put into place a long, long time ago. See, he slipped into the school mainframe a year or so ago a transfer notice for a new student from his computer at his hideout. No ones noticed it yet, and he renews it every year; they don't notice it unless they're looking for it.

Still, he hates shifting into this form, but he knows that this is probably the only way to get into the class discreetly to check out the students. One of them is the villain, he's sure of it.
    A small flash of blue light surrounds him, and then suddenly there's a 17 year old guy standing where Murdoch was standing, the same hair and eyes only significantly younger looking. Sighing, he moves up to the door in front of him and knocks.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Romea stood up from her office chair, ready to take her lunch break. Movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned to see her boss standing at the opening of her cubicle, his belly rolling over his belt, hand going up to his face to push up his glasses.

Romea put on a fake smile, "Good afternoon, Mr. Jones."

He looked utterly bored, "Ah, yes. 'Afternoon, Romea. I have an errand for you to run for me. I know its time for your lunch break, you can take it while you're out."

She nodded, somewhat puzzled. She usually wasn't one to run errands, "What would you like me to do?"

"Well since Angie's out of town and George is...busy all of the sudden, I need you to deliver a couple boxes of English books to a high school nearby."

She suppressed a smirk, "Sure, Mr. Jones. Which high school?" Devious thoughts ran through her mind.

"Richwoods High," he said, "The books will be outside my office door." And with that he walked away.

Romea grinned, picking up her briefcase and jacket as she walked towards the women's restroom. When she got there, she stepped into a stall, pulling off her working clothes. She opened her briefcase, pulling out her black suit, admiring it before squeezing into it. Then, she pulled out a pair of fitted dark jeans and a long sleeved maroon shirt, slipping them on to hide her black suit. She slipped on her heels again, before walking out of the stall with her things.

As she walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, she flipped her long hair behind her shoulders. She arrived at her boss's door, bending down the pick up the boxes. Romea took the elevator to the parking garage, walking to her black car, threw the books in the back and speed out of the garage and down the streets filled with cars.

Her car pulled into the school's parking lot ten minutes later, and she grabbed the boxes from the backseat and walked inside, into the school's office.

The receptionist gave her a questioning look, "May I help you?"

"Yes. I'm from Jones' Book Company, I work in the office. I'm to deliver these English books." she motioned to the boxes, with a fake smile.

"Oh, we've been expecting you. You can take those right down that hallway there," she pointed behind them, Romea turned to look, "to Room 276. You'll see the name Carmichael on the door."

Romea's eyes brightened as she smirked triumphantly, "Thank you." She walked out of the office and down the hallway, the sound of her shoes echoing as she walked, still grinning.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Murdoch- now in the guise of the 17 year old boy- turns his head as he hears the clip-clopping of approaching feet. He has yet to be invited into the room, and he is curious as to who this new arrival is. Could it be the villain? Probably not; from the sound of the shoes, it's a female, and Murdoch can sense that she means business. He raises an eyebrow and awaits her arrival, his head tilting slightly.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Romea rounds the corner to walk towards the classroom, boxes in hand, when she sees a teenage boy waiting outside a door. She walks closer, right up to him, then looks at the door. Room 276-Carmichael. She smirks then looks at the boy, tilting her head up a little, he was taller.
    "I'm guessing this is the English classroom then?" she asked, wondering why the dark-haired boy was just standing outside the room.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm

He shrugs, hiding his supicion of the new female with well-practiced ease. For all the world, he looks like an ordinary teenager, standing outside a classroom uncertainly. He affects a nervous, sheepish grin. "'suppose it is, miss," he says simply. It's weird; in his 'true' form, he has no vocal chords and so relies on his mental voice, but when he shapeshifts into human form, he has the vocal chords, so can speak normally. He doesn't like it, but it helps him keep his cover.

"I'm new here, miss," he continues, showing the polite defference that an uncertain teenager would show an elder. "I just got told to come to this class, and I'm waitin' to be invited in, miss..." he discreetly eyes the box. Looks innocent enough, probably books or something mundane, but he needs to prepare for the worst, just in case. He didn't get here by taking unneccessary chances.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:44 pm

She suppressed the urge to narrow her eyes. Something about him irked her. His thoughts were a bloody mess, almost not there at all. As was his mood. Indescribable. That wasn't at all human. Why was he familiar? Something about him was off.

With care, she did not let her eyes change color. Romea stopped picking at his mind. Human or not, after awhile, a person could tell if their body was being invaded. She closed up her own thoughts, just in case.

She saw him stare at the boxes.
    "These are just some English books that I'm to deliver to this room...maybe the teacher is busy or something." she glanced at the door with mock care in her dark green eyes, then looked back to the boy.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 pm

I sat up on my couch. I must have dosed off. I stretched and graoned, the couch made me kinda stiff. I slid my legs over the edge of the couch and stood up. I stretched again and scratched my stomach. I made my way to fridge and pulled out some cold pizza to snack on.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

occ - Sorry about that Elj

bic - "Ah, brilliant point, thank you Jordan!" I smile as I head over to the board. "Very similar to modern day life isn't it? How no matter what, there is always a constant supply and demand? Anyway, that leads up to our next topic, so split up into two groups. The period's almost over, so we'll have a small debate." There is a knock on the door. "Keep working guys, I'll be back in a second, so work!" The kids get up from their spots and move desks together. Some kids note some points down, while others just talk. Nothing too abnormal. I open the door to see two people standing out there. A younger boy and an older woman.

"Hello... May I help you?" I offer, starring at the two.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Alice peeks out the door, tapping her pencil against the desk. She had no interest in following his directions and discussing it. It was a pointless topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:17 am