Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 10 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

SUPAHEROES! - Page 10 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Capri Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Romea turned away from the mysterious teenager, mind still locked up tight. Her eyes flashed with excitement when she saw Danny open the door. No sign of recognition showed through his face, and she couldn't pick up anything from his mind either. He was probably just caught off guard though.

"Oh yes, I have some English books for you," she moved her arms to show the boxes, "From Jones' Supply Company." She gave a fake bright smile.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm

I pause. There was something off here. It didn't feel... natural I suppose. But there should be no reason for me to have that feeling. No one knows who I am, other than some heroes, and.... her! That's the woman! But how? It didn't seem possible, but she somehow found me here at the school! But right now, I just need to act as if I know nothing, keep my face and emotions natural.

"Brilliant, thank you so much! My class have really needed some of these new books. The old ones... I mean you couldn't even read them," I tell her as I take the box of books. "Uh, the office is up the hall, which I assume you its whereabouts. If you just get them to sign, everything should be in order. Thanks again, you don't know how much your helping me out here," I smile, and shake her hand before I turn to the student.

"Hi... sorry about that.... uh.... do you need something? Did a teacher send you here, or....?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 am

Murdoch resists the urge to snort at the woman; she can tell something is off, that much is certain. He didn't anticipate a mind-manipulator, and one of those will definitely detect something off about his brain. Oh, she won't be able to manipulate it- it's technically dead; it's not alive, it's being animated by dark magic- but she'll be able to tell what it is with enough digging, although it will certainly give her a headache. This certainly rules out "supplies" as the contents of those boxes.

As the door opens, he politely waits his turn until the teacher turns to him. "Yes, Sir, I got sent here, sir. I'm new, sir." He adds, affecting to be nervous. He even wrings his hands a little, just to be on the safe side.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:41 am

"Oh?.... I wasn't informed on that, but welcome," I smile. "I'm Mr. Carmichael, English teacher. Just head inside. The class is in two groups just forming a debate. Join any which you'd like. Please introduce yourself too the class, and I'll be there in a moment," I smile, give a reassuring nod and wait for him to enter the class room before I turn my attention to the girl.

"Thank you for the books," I say sarcastically. "Anything else, and I'll give you a ring," I smirk.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 am

He raises an eyebrow slightly as he enters the room. "Nice to meet you, sir," he says. "What is the debate on?" he waits patiently by the door. To be honest, he was expecting him to ask his name. Likely that he wouldn't give his real name, but it shows that he is more preoccupied with the woman in the door. So, she isn't just a normal human. he thought as much.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Katelynn looked up when she heard a knock on the door. The teacher talked with who every was at the door, after a little small talk Katelynn watched as a boy walked in; "He looked really nervous and I don't know.. different"she said to her self. Katelynn put a small smile on her face, she wanted to play a little trick on the new kid. She lifted her hand as if she was to lay her head on it, she then closed her fist. Making the nerves in the boys body contract causing him pain, Katelynn watched to see the boys reaction. "Just because your in school doesn't mean you can't have fun" She says with an evil smile. She quickly looks at Jordan from the corner of her eye, only he would know what she was doing.

OOC-Murdoch Im not sure if you can feel the pain because of what you are haha if you cant just forget Is aid that then! I just wanted to play a small trick hahah.
    KittyKatRawr

Post by KittyKatRawr Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

=^.^= i like
    KittyKatRawr cat I love you
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 pm

ooc: Hmmm...I'm not sure, actually...I mean, his vital organs are all non-functioning, so attacks on those are useless, and his mind can't be manipulated, animated as it is by magic, but I suppose his muscles are vulnerable to attack. Because of his symbiote and healing factor, I suppose it will hurt less but he'll definitely feel it Smile

Ic:

Murdochs entire body contracts slightly, filling him with a twinging pain as something seems to grip on him. His muscles lock for a split second, and then the sensation is gone, but the memory remains. Someone in here is trying to play a trick on him...juvenile morons. No wonder the villains are winning, if the "heroes" squander their powers on petty bullying.

A quick scan of the room shows no one paying any real attention to the new-comer except a girl sitting not too far away. Oh, she's making an effort to look away nonchalantly, but her small, self-satisfied smirk tells it all. His hand flexes ever so slightly as his eyes narrow, but he schools himself quickly and with well practiced ease. He has more control than these children, and he will demonstrate it. Besides, it would be an abuse of his powers...

And anyway. If he retaliates now, he risks blowing his cover. Leave it for a while, then get her back when she isn't expecting it. That will wipe the smile off of her face...as will the moment that she realises who she just attacked. The day may not come today or tomorrow, or even next week, but he swears to himself right now that she will regret this. An overexageration? Definately. Not that he cares; She obviously does not know who she is f*****g with!

All of this goes through his head in a split second, and his eyes barely pause on the smirking girl. They sweep around the room suspiciously, and he makes an effort to make them a little bewildered, as he takes a step backwards in mock fear. Oh, she will pay...
    Great. Five minutes in this room and he already has a nemesis. Well, it's an interesting change of pace.

ooc: Yep. Five posts in, and he already has a nemesis...and a schoolgirl at that! Lmao. I can forsee this becoming very funny...XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Jordan saw what she was doing, he just rolled his eyes and tried to ignore it. He did see that the boy barley reacted however. this was odd, Jordan would be keeping an eye on him.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:10 pm

That fake grin was on her face again. He knew it was her, but he was good at hiding it. The strange teenage boy knew something too.
    "Oh, it was no trouble at all. Enjoy!"

With that she turned on her heel, walking back to the office, smirking the whole way. The receptionist looked up as she arrived, "Yes?"

"Oh, Mr. Carmichael, the English teacher, said I would need to sign something?" she said.

"Oh," said the receptionist, holding out a clipboard and a pen, "There you are."

Romea took them, all with that fake grin, and scribbled on the paper. Jessica McCallister.

Romea was smarter than Danny Carmichael thought. Like hell she would wrote her actual name down just so that he could look at it later! That is...if he got the chance.

"Thank you," chirped Romea as she turned, walking out of the school building.

She couldn't help but laugh as she waked to her car, wickedly grinning to herself. Romea drove out of the school parking lot. After all, she didn't want to be there for the explosion.

Still smirking, she thought of the flashing red numbers she'd last seen on the device when she'd placed it in one of the boxes half an hour ago. It'd probably only have two, maybe three minutes left on it now...before it exploded.

"Ciao, Danny Carmichael." she whispered as she drove, laughing once more.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Katelynn Noticed how the boy didn't react to the pain they way most do. He really was different. She had to keep an eye on him, Katelynn wanted to know more about this boy. She looked back at Jordan with a raised eyebrow- she wanted to know if he noticed what had happened. Katelynn suddenly spoke up. " Sir I feel that a super hero shouldn't be named good or evil. Everyone does something bad every now and again, like I'm sure everyone in this room as said something about someone or lied to someone. Maybe even stolen from a store, I just think that they shouldn't be split into two groups. There both the same, they have the power to do what.ever.they.want" She really was just talking about how she was felt about herself.

Katelynn watched to see if the new boy would say anything against her or even if anyone in the class room would.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Jordan shot a cold glare at her,

"power is not a toy. Power should be treated with respect and caution, it is just as dangerous as any weapon. Those who think that power Is just their god given gift to do with whatever they will usually become the villians. Heroes know that power is more a burden than a gift"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Murdoch raises an eyebrow. The girl has probably spoken up to try and goad someone into an argument, and that is something that he can rise to without revealing himself. Besides, he wants to wipe that arrogant smirk off of her face. The fact that she is wrong on so many levels is just a side note; it's people like her that give super-beings a bad name. He was created from Dark Magic, and he doesn't share the same apocalyptic, selfish ideals, so there really is no excuse for her.

"Actually," he begins, speaking up from his position at the side of the classroom, voice low and monotonous. It isn't threatening, it's just the way his vocal chords speak; emotionless and to the point. "I think that you are- mostly- wrong. Although you are right, there shouldn't be two distinct groups, there certainly should be groups. The people who have powers and don't use them to affect the world in any great way would be in one group; they wouldn't be doing anything except helping themselves- or others- slghtly. However, the people who use their powers solely for personal gain, regardless of who it hurts, should never be in the same category as people who use their powers to help others. It would be unfair to the latter. Although there are varying degrees of power use and abuse, the groups would remain the same; if someone is an excellent marksman, and uses it to rob banks, he is a danger to the public and classed as a criminal. Why not the same for 'villains' with powers? Why should they be exempt? And by the same token, why should people who use their powers for good not be rewarded for their efforts, in a similar manner to outstanding citizens or police officers? The difference between their motives is the deciding factor as to whether we class them as good or evil. Allowing them to believe that they have the power to do whatever they want leads to all sorts of anarchy, and the mistaken belief that they are superior. Their abilities may outclass ours, but that doesn't mean that they are automatically more entitled to things than other, hard working human beings. In fact, if they use it for selfish gain, they should be less entitled because they are hurting the hard workers in the process."

He stops talking. Most people in the class are looking at him now, and he is mildly surprised himself. That has to be the longest speech he's ever given.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Katelynn glared back at Jordan,

She wouldn't become a villain, nor a good guy. She would do what was needed.

" Yes, but some people feel that being superheros is stupid and that they shouldn't even be aloud in public. I know that with my pow" Katelynn stopped her self from making a big mistake " My problem is just that its all blown way out of proportion. Let them live the way they want, without giving them a side."

Katelynn kicks herself for almost giving her secret up. She need's to remember that only Jordan knows but not everyone else.

Katelynn then looks at the new kid. "Although you make a great point you have to understand. The more we give praise to these superheros the more the villains will want praise, causing more and more of them to come out. The difference between police and superheros is the fact that everyday police help us without even getting thanked, firemen run in to burning houses just to get a small mention in the news paper. But superheros no they get keys to city's, there names in headlines everywhere and even movies to commemorate there duty. In the end this will just case there powers to go to there head, and the towns people will then divide them more and more until its each super hero for them self".

OOC-brb got to drive brother to boxing. Dont let the bomb explode tell I get back >.<
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Sero had finally fixed Jordan's broken front door. He was that no one had thought to enter the compromised house and take anything. "There", he thought as he took a step back to look at his work. The door had been replaced with an near exact copy, in fact if you did not know what to look for you would say the the door had never been broken in the first place.

Nodding to himself in approval Sero turned on his heel and started making his way to the nearest subway station. After a brief walk Sero got onto the subway and waited until his stop.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:12 pm

ooc: I g2g as well, no kersplody until I'm here! Lol.

Ic:

He snorts. "Why don't you thank the police and firemen, then, instead of complaining about how the heroes get praise for putting their lives on the line? Villains want power and wealth, not recognition per sey. I agree that heroes are glorified, but I disagree that they should be ignored. Thank everyone who makes a difference, don't just complain that some groups get more recognition."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 am

ooc - sorry guys. I had an audition yesterday (it went well) =D
    Anyway, I'll set up the bomb so you guys can just take it and go!
    P.S Thank you for making something happen Capri =D

bic - I walk back into class. The kids were talking amongst one another, but I was a bit preoccupied at the moment. Thoughts were racing in my head. What was she doing here? How'd she find me? Are others in danger now? What do I do next? My thought were cut short but a ringing! I turn my head, surprised, but it was the bell. The kids were packing up their bag and walking out of the class.

"Oh uh... no homework guys, but I want you to think about the topic of your next assignment. Have a good day guys."

"Have a good day Mr. C"
    "I'll see ya round!"
    "Peace Mr. C!"
    "Enjoy your day Mr. Carmichael."

I smile and simply nod at them, giving thanks and the same back to them. "If anyone has any question, you know where to find me!" I go back to my thoughts, not even checking the room. I know she found me on the street, but, she couldn't have discovered my identity. The only people who know it are me, Travis, and the Hero's Gild (occ- the government thing. I named it, hope its okay. We can change it anytime), so heroes (especially new ones) knew the other heroes.. I sigh, and walk over to the box to collect the books. Opening the box, I pull out a few books to hear a faint beeping. I put the books and the desk and see a small bomb, placed at the bottom.

ooc - so I'm leaving at that. You guys can gladly do what you will with that. I didn't want to say it exploded, but it will soon =P
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:17 pm

ooc: Glad it went well Smile Smile

Ic:

Murdoch raises an eyebrow as the bell rings and their discussion is cut short. As everyone scrambles to leave, he decides to hang back a little; he needs to discover what the man knows about the girl. After all, he seemed very flustered and definitely aggressive towards the girl who delivered the parcel- which Murdoch does not for one second believe is really a shipment of books- and, if neccessary, reveal himself a little to persuade the man to share with him whatever information he may have. Know your enemy and all that.

It's with these thoughts in mind that he stays in the classroom and approaches the teacher. He seems not to have noticed Murdoch, being preoccupied- presumably- but by what, Murdoch can't tell. Perhaps the appearance of whoever that woman was has shaken him, perhaps he's just tired. Whatever the reason, he hasn't noticed Murdoch.
    He clears his throat to begin speaking, when the teacher opens the box. Murdoch shuts his mouth for a moment as he looks inside.

He was right. The box doesn't contain books, but a small bomb. Even from here, Murdoch can tell that the bomb is quite powerful; powerful enough to wipe out the school, at least. He looks up, nonplussed. "Well. This is an interesting development."
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Katelynn heard the bell ring and the students bidding goodbye to the teacher, but she wasn't moving. She wanted to talk to this new student to see what was up with him. She slowly got up and walked behind him. Its looked as if he was about to talk to the teacher, when all of a sudden she heard him speak, her eyes widened when she looked into the box. " Fuck" she said out loud. Katelynn didn't know what to do other then shield herself, Katelynn drops to one knee and raises her hand, creating a force field around herself. She had to admit she was really scared, Katelynn didn't know if her force fiend could hold up to a bomb and because they now know who she was. Katelynn closed her eyes and waited for the boom.

OOC- were going to let it explode right?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm

You raise a good point Murdoch, disregard my previous comment lol Razz

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:20 pm

OOC: Jordan we want the bomb to go off in the school :]
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:20 pm

ooc: I have no idea. I assume so Smile
    Also, besides the occaisonal speech, you'll find that Murdoch is very, very Laconic in his speaking Smile

Eljordo, I advise against that. Capri stated that it was powerful enough to take out the whole school...chucking it out the window would only make it harder to get rid of, as it would be more out of reach. Possibly trying to contain/disarm it before throwing it? After all, the bomb will now hurt innocent passers by in the street.

Ic:

He turns slightly towards the- obviously powered- girl, his new nemesis, and watches as she puts up a forcefield. He snorts quietly; she has no sublety at all. She would never survive in the real world, not if she revealed herself over something as petty as a bomb.

"Some people panic easily, I guess..." he turns back towards the bomb, regarding it critically, when something- a person- whizzes past him. The boy who's just ran past him grabs the bomb, running to the window. Murdoch's eyes widen, and he intercepts the boy, grabbing the bomb from his hand before he can throw it.

"This thing can hit us, no matter how far you throw it; think about it next time, boy". He sets it down carefully; any movement could set it off. "If it comes to it, we will throw it. We should try to get rid of it safely."

The girl cowering behind him is pathetic, that much is apparent, but maybe he could use her. "Can you form shields around inanimate objects?"
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Jordan was about to throw the bomb when the new kid stops him.

"This thing can hit us no matter how far you throw it" Jordan knew he was right.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Katelynn looks up at the new boy. " um... Yeah" She says in a small voice. Katelynn stands up and try's to calm down. She quickly raises her hand and forms and force field around the bomb. " I'm sorry about be for " she says to him, even though she doesn't know if he understands whats shes talking about. " I'm not sure how affective this is, I only use it on myself and other non exploding objects." []Katelynn looks at Jordan and smiles. " Jordan, I'm sorry for what I said, but you should try and get the people out of this school[/color]." Katelynn says not knowing if he will listen.

Last edited by Night Elf on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Murdoch lets out a small 'humph' noise as she stands up. "At least you'll be some use," he says simply. He watches as she forms a forcefield around the object, but the shield looks...not weak, but fragile. He wouldn't like to be relying on that to hold back an explosion...

He ignores her apology- to be honest, she'll get her comeuppence eventually, and he'll be there either to enjoy or cause it- but regards the bomb critically. "Can you move the shield whilst maintaining it? What do you need to strengthen the shield?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:30 am