Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 2 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

SUPAHEROES! - Page 2 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:14 pm

"Mhmm," he muttered as Travis ran off. "Don't go off and get captured now, alright?" I say to Balance as I wave my hand. A green portal appears on the ground in front of me. I walk into it, letting it vanish once I'm completely inside. I appear a few blocks away in the alley by the chinese restaurant. I'm no longer in my outfit anymore, but in my semi-formal clothing again. The portal fades into non existence as I walk to the front of the store. I bump into Catherine, who was obviously angry. "Oh I'm so sorry Ma-.... Catherine... Hey, look, I'm sorry I ran out. I was hoping that-"

"Oh save it Danny. I'm not in the mood right now. This is the third time you've run off on me, for some stupid excuse," she pauses. Maybe regretting her anger (or is that just my wishful thinking?). "I just want to go home right now," she sighs.

"So... your okay... we're, okay?"

She huffs. "I don't know. Not right now, no." She turns to walk home. I jog after her. "Hey, I'm sorry. Let me just-"

"No Danny. Let me just walk home. I'll be fine. Go home." I don't respond, I simply stand there like an idiot, and I don't move until she's out of my view. I sigh as my head sinks a bit. I throw it up before I start to walk in the opposite direction.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 pm

I slowed to a stop and took off my mask. I saw a nearby bench and went to sit on it. There wasn't anyone around, so I wasn't concerned with keeping my identity a secret. I rested my elbows on my knees and put my face in my hands.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Super name:Mockingbird
    Power(s): Ability to shape shift into any (real) animal.
    Height: 5'6"
    Hair color/style:Auburn brown. Stops below her shoulders, with side bangs. Tied into a side braid.
    Skin color: Pale
    Eye color: Light Blue
    Body type: Slim...?
    Tattoos/piercings: N/A.
    Super outfit: Made with the classic 'super hero' material, it's black with a thin,white stripe running down the back. Black boots and black gloves, with a white bandange wrapped around the wrists, stopping about mid-forearm are also worn.
    Mask:(bottom left)http://www.maskitalia.com/assets/images/masks/fulls/luigis.jpg
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Other: Schuyler grew up in an ordinary life. Middle class, her mother and father working, her and her siblings attending school. Though when her brother was caught in a bank robbery and killed, she gained a new anger for the city. Schuyler therefore took it as her responsibility to avenge her brother and become a criminal, which she still is now.

Veteran Villan, please?

Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Mockingbird perched herself onto the building top, singing the song of the night as the moon hung above the city. As she looked down, she watched as the civilians walked to and from, not looking up at her small bird form. Laughter echoed from below as the stars glistened above, signalling the beautiful night.
    Mockingbird hopped off the edge, only to spread her wings and dive down into the assortment of people. As she flew through the streets, they became quieter, obviously going into the residential area. She pulled to a stop as she saw a man in a Blur outfit, but without the mask. Soon, the small bird sat above the man on a second story window sill, looking down upon him. Waiting for the correct moment, Mockingbird intently watched him. She felt a wave of excitement as she imagined surprising him by only taking his life.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Super name: Eden
    Power(s): Mind/Mood Manipulation, Telekinetic
    Height: 5' 7"
    Hair color/style: Really dark brown/Black, wavy.
    Skin color: Very pale.
    Eye color: Light green, normally. When using her powers, her eye color changes.
    Body type: Slender, slightly curvatious.
    Tattoos/piercings: Italian script on her lower back.
    Super outfit: Very tight, all black. Cutouts on both sides of her waist w/ black laced-up, high-heeled boots.
    Weapons(If used):...her mind.
    Personality: Very dark, hides her feelings. Vengeful. Only cares about people she really loves. She rarely shows her other side...that side being a very passionate and caring side.
    Other: Veteran Villian
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

"Please, stop! Let me GO!" the man spat in a chocked voice. The woman's hand was clutched on his throat as she shoved him against the wall, deep in the black, dark alley.

A wide, wicked smile spread across her face, her ruby red lips contrasting deeply to her white teeth.
    "Man, you people just don't get very creative do you?" she asked, laughing quietly to yourself, her hand tightening on his throat again.

"SCREW YOU!" he roared at her again, brown eyes wild as he tried to kick at her.

She caught one of his legs, shoving it back towards to wall as she leaned against him with all of her weight. She smirked again, closing her eyes and leaning in, her lips coming very close to his.

He was absolutely still then, frozen with fear. When her eyes opened, they were a deep shade of magenta. She drew his gaze to hers, pulling on the fibers of his mind with her own.

The man with his blond, wavy hair relaxed then, his eyes glazing over as he smiled right back at the mysterious woman, the ability to control his own mind completely lost.

"Now," she breathed, lips still close to his, "Will you do me a favor?"

"Mmhmm" he mumbled, leaning closer to her, "Anything,"

She pulled away from him, still smirking. The man frowned.

"Don't get too carried away now," she said, mentally cursing herself for laying it on too thickly, "Give me your car keys and wallet please" She held out her hand.

The man's lazy smile returned as he reached into his jean pocket, pulling them out and placing them in her hand.

"Thank you," she said, placing her hands on either side of his face. He tried to lean in again, only to have her smile disappear. The magenta color dissolved then, eyes going dark. The man barely had time to react when she snapped her arms to the side, a sickening crunch echoing off the walls of the alley.

She let go of him with a disgusted face, his dead body tumbling into a pile on the ground.

"I don't like repeating myself," she said as she turned, walking on the slick concrete out of the alley and on to the sideway without a backward glance.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:47 pm

I walk down the darkened streets with my hands stuffed in my pocket. A few of the street lights flickered and the dull roar of thunder appeared. A storm may be approaching soon enough. The life of one superhero isn't the easiest. Hell, I can't even take a walk in the park without having a preoccupied mind, no matter what my outer appearance is. A couple of days ago was my nephew's first birthday. He didn't care that I missed it, but my sister was furious, along with my parents. I mean, its not as if I can simply say "Sorry Mum and Dad, Ally. I didn't mean to miss Ryan's first birthday, but I was saving an office building from being burned down", now can I? Cataclysm gets the credit, Danny Carmichael gets the hassle.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Sad face.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Thunder rolled through the dark city, lightning flashing in the distance. Romea had run into her apartment, putting on some street clothes over her suit and taking off her mask before walking back outside again. She'd taken the money from the wallet she'd just taken from the dead man and shoved it into her pocket, as she'd done plenty of times before. The car keys were there too, in her pocket. And she knew exactly where that car was.

As thoughts raced through her head, Romea walked down the damp city streets, passing a few people under the streetlights, her cautious eyes scanning. She ran a hand through her dark hair.

She ran into someone then, surprised.
    "Hey, watch it!" she spat at the tall man (that's you, Danny), the darkness making it hard to make out his face.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 pm

I shake my head, trying to forget the unneeded thoughts. I look up to see a girl walking towards me. I try to move out of the way, but we still hit each other. "Whoa, I'm sorry ma'am, are you okay?" I ask, looking closer to make sure she was alright. I walk back under the street light to see if I hurt her, or dropped anything of hers.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Hmm, been a while since I did one of these; and since somebody's already using plant manip. Wink

Super name: Red Butterfly ; Antichrist Nun
    Power(s): invisibility (only under certain circumstances); darkness manipulation
    Sexuality:
    Height:???
    Hair color/style:??? It's all pinned up in a hat, but a few sparse bangs the color of obsidian fall to one side of her face
    Skin color: No one who's alive knows
    Eye color: same as above; if you know, she will kill you
    Body type: from photos, willowy
    Tattoos/piercings:???
    Super outfit: Black catsuit under a black riding hood, that stops just below her bust
    Weapons(If used): piano wire, scalpels, and her shadow...Be wary, if her shadow stabs yours, you have been stabbed.
    Personality:stoic
    Other:She makes no distinction between "hero" and "villain" or "good person" and "bad person." It is all business to her. Once the money comes through into that untraceable account, your heart belongs to her. She is only called "crimson butterfly" in the papers for her calling card...She carves a symbol into the necks of her victims. As the blood pours through the skin, it takes on the shape of a red butterfly... Others have nicknamed her the "Antichrist Nun" for the way she folds her hands under her hood, looks conspicuously similar to a nun's habit.

She's not conventionally good or evil. It's just business. <3
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:51 pm

I groaned and heard some movement near by. I turned to hide my face as I quickly slipped on my mask and zipped it up from the back. I stand up and continue moving down the street. I havement seen anything in a while. I am kind of saddened by that fact....only getting one bank bust tonight and not even seeing one of my major foes. I shrugged and went down an alley, glancing around quickly before hopping into an underground entrance to my house. I walked along the dark and grimy tunnel, running my fingers along the wall. I finally make it to my house and I punch in the combination to my digital code lock, hop out and lock the door behind me. I push my dresser back over in front of it to disguise it's whereabouts. I make with taking off my suit quickly and go and take a shower.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Balance just walked back up the stairs of the building to the top, sitting on the end again. She had no business messing with the people in the town, she was more curious.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:05 pm

"No, ah-" she mumbled as he walked under the light, "I'm fine..." Romea's eyes widened as she trailed off.

Just her luck that she'd bump into him, the notorious super hero. She wondered if he recognized her. Probably not, she kept a low profile. She gritted her teeth, eyes slightly narrowing.

Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm

hello, I would Like to join your role Play, If that is alright!
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

"A-are you sure? Okay......" I say skeptically. Something seemed off. She acted strange, as if she had just realized something. Could she....? No, I refuse to believe she knows. It wouldn't make sense, but I'd better be safe then sorry. I walk beside her and place my hands on her shoulders.

"Do you need help with anything? Or..." I trail off as I try to search her mind for the answer. It shouldn't be to hard seeing as how it was still recent in the memory. She could have a trained or powerful (like super person) mind, in which case, she might know what I'm doing. But I need to know if she knows.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Super name: Night Elf
    Power(s): Healing - the ability to heal injury or disease. I can invert the power by violently stimulating pain nerves to make the target experience agonizing pain. Also Force Shield - the power to create a magical barrier capable of holding back magical attacks or physical objects
    Height: as tall as or taller than humans, though generally thinner
    Hair color/style: Much finer and silkier than human hair, It is Dark brown and to the middle of my back with a side bang.
    Skin color: elves generally exhibit the same range of variation as humans
    Eye color: Green, with A small amount of blue when I look into the light a different way.
    Body type: Thinner, but not to thin
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://images.quizilla.com/E/Elfie/1034627709_CmIRClogswoodelf.jpg&imgrefurl=http://fantasy-gardens.tripod.com/id10.html&usg=__OFAYmza5voCJQ3aKPu8xmYA6_7s=&h=264&w=316&sz=16&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=jzOWzF7f45iluM:&tbnh=115&tbnw=138&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWood%2Belf%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D554%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C293&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=233&ei=kXj9TLG3Is2anAefuYmtBw&oei=kXj9TLG3Is2anAefuYmtBw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:19,s:0&tx=62&ty=49&biw=1366&bih=554

This dress, arm band, and head band, with This hooded Cape

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://lore.layonara.com/portraits/nessimeh.jpg&imgrefurl=http://lore.layonara.com/Arynne%2BLiadon&usg=__46TwpPtjJpMW2Xyr8MYgvnIlYDU=&h=400&w=256&sz=43&hl=en&start=109&zoom=1&tbnid=TMJ9H35oD9VBYM:&tbnh=147&tbnw=94&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfemale%2Belf%2Branger%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D554%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2123&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=231&vpy=145&dur=71&hovh=281&hovw=180&tx=102&ty=177&ei=hnj9TOnRHIqkngeHr4jJCg&oei=X3j9TPi6IYuCnQeO_c2eBw&esq=11&page=6&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:109&biw=1366&bih=554
    Weapons(If used): Powers.
    Personality: You will have to find out, Im not to sure how to explain how I act!
    My Mask: http://ny-image2.etsy.com

Last edited by Night Elf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

She raised her eyebrows as he touched her, then felt a familiar tug on her mind. She scowled, turning quickly to face him. Romea shoved him out of her mind quite forcefully, stepping away.

"Watch yourself," she growled. She wasn't sure if she'd given herself away. He could think it was just a reaction to him touching her...or her could put the pieces together. Romea's narrowed eyes slowly started to change a dark red. It was hard to see them in the dark though.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Mireya sat in her little apartment sipping tea. It was in the slums, but only because she would be watched much more carefully if she reported back to her penthouse after every kill she made. The TV was buzzing idly in the background.

There was a foggy picture of herself on the screen, standing atop a building with the little riding hood blowing slightly in the breeze."Another body attributed to the infamous Red Butterfly: Police Commissioner Andre Goldman. The official report has yet to be released, but it still holds the trademark butterfly wound on his..." she cut the television off. That one was her doing and she intended for him to be found. As her clients multiplied--her prices rose. She wanted them to be afraid. Fear was her ally as much as the shadows. She ate a simple lunch of steamed vegetables and rice with grilled meat then changed from her underwear to a slightly more mundane garb.

She pulled on a little dress and a sun-hat. Both were so depressingly average that she could not draw attention to herself in them.

She hopped out of her apartment and strode into the city. She was supposed to be getting another assignment today--an especially high paying one. She was pleased.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm

I backed off and stood there. She knew. I know for a fact that she knew. Not that my identity would be a huge issue (my mask only covered my eyes), but it was a weakness for sure. I would constantly have to be on the lookout of her, the only good thing was that I know knew who she was. It was almost like a mutual exchange. But did I have more at stake?

"Lovely evening, no?" I asked her.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Balance watched silently from the building. Nothing exciting was happening now. A girl passed by in a sunhat. A boy walked hand in hand with a girl. A man speeds by in a car. It had begun to get boring for her.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm not sure what side I would like to be on yet, because I haven't really mastered my powers, and I just like to have fun!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the school and take a deep breath. The cool air felt much better on my lungs then the dusty school air. I walked down the steps and on the the side walk, I didn't want to go home yet and I sure as hell didn't know where I was going but I just kept walking. I walk done the sidewalk with a small force-field forming in my hand, playing with it like it was a ball I toss it back and forth between my hands. I think about the day I noticed I had " Elf " like powers and laugh, imagine if my mother or father knew about it. They would never let me leave the house. I smile to my self as I see a small bench beneath a large oak, I walk over and sit listing to the city noises.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm

I finished my shower and stepped out, the steam feeling refreshing on my bare skin. I dried of with my towel and slipped on some boxers and gym shorts. I walked out to the kitchen, there I began to make a pizza for my lonely dinner.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

She read some of his emotions. Realization. She knew. He knew. Well, how interesting. Just her luck.

"Oh, I guess you could say that," she said in a clear voice, wondering if there was anymore of them lurking somewhere nearby.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:40 pm

"Brilliant," I give a small smile. "And what are we up to tonight? Terrorizing again, or just playing with your dinner," I taunt as I lean up against a building, watching her. What was she up to? Did she know something that I hadn't. The night was still young, so she must be up to something....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:01 am