Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Baby roleplay (Savannah & Devon)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Baby roleplay (Savannah & Devon) Empty Baby roleplay (Savannah & Devon)

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Setting: (Credit to whoever created this) You and I used to be the school's famous couple. Inseparable, madly in love, that kind of thing you know? And then, in the middle of senior year, you break up with me. The day after the break up, I "left for Europe." Truth was, I was pregnant and it is yours, and since you broke up with me the day I was going to tell you, I decided not to tell you anymore. I thought that I could keep the baby hidden from you. By moving to a different city that’s three hours away, and that's where I had the baby. Abigail and she just about to turn three, and I'm back in town because of a family reunion for two weeks. What will happen if we run into each other??

This rp is for polar bear (You know who you are)
    Anonymous

Baby roleplay (Savannah & Devon) Empty Re: Baby roleplay (Savannah & Devon)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Very Happy
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 am

▒Dev☻n▒: "I get to tuck you in for the first time."

Savannah:"Really??" Abby asks smiling up at devon

▒Dev☻n▒: I nodded, "Yes really. Now let's take you to your room. You put your jammies and I tuck you in." My smile was wide, I was thrilled with this thought myself. Tucking in my little girl. The girl I made with Savannah. I turned to face her and smiled.

Savannah: "Will you read me a story?" Abby asks looking up at devon smiling. "Yes daddy will read you a story. What story do you want daddy to read?" I ask resting my hands on devons arm and leaning up kissing abby's forehead. "The pokey little puppy" Abby says smiling. "One of my favorites" I say smiling looking up at devon

▒Dev☻n▒: "Alright then." I carried her up to her room and set her down. "Get ready then." I told Abby, "Hmm...where's the book?"

Savannah: "I think it's in the suitcase" I say to devon walking over to abby's dresser and grabbing her pajamas. "Come on little missy, lets go change in the bathroom I will let you keep your braids in" I say to abby smiling picking her up. "We will be right back hopefully" I say to devon smiling as I walk out of the room and into the bathroom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:17 am

I smiled, nodded my head and searched for the book. "Here it is"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:20 am

"Abby stop struggling. Why must you always give me a hard time at bed time??" I say struggling with a wiggling abby as she tries to run out of the bathroom
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm

I laughed looking at them. "Oh come on Abby. I'll tickle you if you keep wiggling around."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 pm

I look up as I hear devon laugh in the doorway. "Don't laugh she does this every single bedtime and bathtime. It's like a game to her or something. It gets sooo frustrating sometimes trying to get her ready" I say sighing as I finally get her dress. "There. Now go get into bed or no story" I say sighing sitting on the floor as I watch abby run out of the bathroom.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:26 pm

I smirked, "She's adorable." I followed behind Abby. "Ok princess, reading time."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:05 pm

"She's a handful is more like it" I say rolling my eyes as I get up off the floor and follow devon into the bedroom. "Mommy come sit and listen to the story with me" Abby says in her cute little voice patting the other side of the bed. "Okay angel. I'm coming" I say smiling walking over and sitting on the other side of the bed. "I love you mommy" Abby says smiling as she snuggle into me, getting under the covers and getting situated to listen to the story. "I love you too, angel" I say smiling hugging abby to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:40 pm

I smiled. "Ok here we go." I sat on the bed opening the book and got started reading.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 pm

I smile, resting my head on the top of abby's head, as the both of us listened to Devon read the story.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:36 pm

This was nice I thought to myself as I kept reading along. I hadn't notice Abby was falling asleep yet until I glanced at her then at Savannah and whispered. "She looks knocked out."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:42 pm

I take my head off of abby's and look down at the sleeping angel in my arms. "She is, she tends to fall asleep during the story" I whisper back, slowly releasing my self from abby. Laying her down under the covers and getting off the bed. "Hey grab baby bun-bun and baby devon" I whisper pointing to the chair where the stuffed polar bear and bunny where sitting. As I step to the side allowing devon to finish tucking her in, since I know that was what he really wanted to do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 am

As if I could smile any more. I tucked her in then grabbed baby bun bun and baby Devon tucking them next to her. I leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Sweet dreams my beautiful princess." I whispered.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 am

"I love you daddy" Abby mumble turning on her side. I smile watching devon tuck her in, walking over to the bed. "Sweet dreams angel, I love you" I whisper kissing her forhead. "I love you too mommy, daddy loves you too" Abby mumbles turning on her other side facing her back to us cuddling baby devon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:26 am

I chucked nervously, "That little kid..." I leaned against the doorframe. "So...." I said as I crossed my arms and looking at Savannah.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:30 am

I quietly stand up and pull devon out of the room, turning off the light and shutting the door, leaving it open a crack. "Lets talk in my room" I whisper grabbing devon's hand and pulling him down the hall and into my room. "So is it true??" I ask as I close the door, turning to face him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:38 am

It had felt like forever having her look at me like that. Her question made my blood rush into my face. "Umm..." I sigh and nodded. "Yes."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 am

I study his face to make sure it was true. After a while I slowly walk across the room stopping right infront of him. "I uhmm... I love you too" I whisper slowly smiling, resting my hand on his cheek.

Last edited by Savannah on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:46 am

I smiled back and rested my hand on hers that was on my cheek. "I've made my mind...I don't know how we'll do it. Living three hours away..." I leaned my face closer to hers. "But it's worth the try."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 am

"I was actually thinking about maybe moving back here" I say quietly looking up at him smiling. "Wait what about that jen girl??" I ask looking into his eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 am

"We weren't exclusive." I said smiling "Tomorrow was meant to be first official date, but things have changed."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:46 am

"Are you sure??" I ask looking into his eyes, smiling a little taking my hand off devons cheek a slide it down his arm, until I reach his hand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:12 pm

I laced my fingers with hers and nodded. "I'm sure." I leaned in anvil kissed her soft lips.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:17 pm

"Okay" I whisper smiling, closing my eyes and wrapping my other arm around devons neck and kissing him back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:51 am